DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

+22
Cylor
Starfire_02
TheDeceiverGod
confizzledworld
Music_Hero2779
ShadeTitan97
Vandal
Crazycolorz5
~Angel~
Raevien
Sierra
artemis 1223
0chocolachao0
Voodoo
BoxedWater
Blitzkrieg
Riaaanna
Loki
~whatsthematterscared
Thecrazykid3649
PJA1692
KaylainWonderland
26 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

Post by KaylainWonderland 4/26/2009, 8:13 pm

20 years from now..you'd expect a peaceful city, guarded by an elite team of saviours who watch over it, protecting innocent lives from being cut short. Thats what it was..or..what it was going to be. Not anymore. Theres nothing but descruction 20 years from now. 20 years from now, the heros are gone. 20 years from now, the only life left on the planet are slaves. 20 years from now the Earth is ruled..by a tirant..and his..acomplices.
~~~~
You play as one of the Titans, or someone else (of your choice). Slade has finally made a syrum strong enough to make pure hate, and evil in someone, permanant. He formulated a plan to capture the Titans, bring them to his lair, and inject them with it. Then, there would be no stopping him. But he can't do it alone. He needs 5 cunning, strong, apprentices to take them down and bring them to him. If your a Titan, your goal is to find, and take down Slade without getting injected. If you are, you are now a villian and join Slade. This RP can go either way, good guys or bad guys..and thats what makes it fun.

Now, tell me what character your being. If your being an apprentice then your need to fill out this form:

Name:
Looks (picture preffered):
Personality:
Bio:
Crush?:

And i also need one person to play as the messanger who made it out alive from the future to tell the Titans. He sides with the Titans and same with the apprentices, fill out the form. Yes he/she gets to have a power. Just not time travel; whoever it is can use a 'time watch' or something to get him to the past with the Titans.
And one last thing:
I call Terra cheers

~Edit~: I'm going to sleep now, you can post what character you are but save the RPing for tommorow when i'm awake =3
KaylainWonderland
KaylainWonderland

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty Re: Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

Post by PJA1692 4/26/2009, 8:17 pm

can i be slade?
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty re:saviors

Post by Thecrazykid3649 4/26/2009, 8:37 pm

i call Beast boy
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty Re: Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

Post by PJA1692 4/26/2009, 8:40 pm

actaully never mind i call Robin
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty The leader has spoken :)

Post by ~whatsthematterscared 4/27/2009, 11:28 am

I'm calling Raven! MUHAHAAA
~whatsthematterscared
~whatsthematterscared

Back to top Go down

Post by KaylainWonderland 4/27/2009, 3:03 pm

Sweet! We need at LEAST Starfire, Cyborg, Slade, the future person, and the 5 'apprentices' for Slade
KaylainWonderland
KaylainWonderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 4/27/2009, 3:04 pm

KaylainWonderland wrote:Sweet! We need at LEAST Starfire, Cyborg, Slade, the future person, and the 5 'apprentices' for Slade

do we have that many active people?
Loki
Loki
Admin
Admin

https://titans.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty Me

Post by Riaaanna 4/27/2009, 8:14 pm

I'm gonna be starfire, and probably germany wants to be cyborg, but I'm not sure of that yet XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 4/27/2009, 9:51 pm

RiannaAndClaire wrote:I'm gonna be starfire, and probably germany wants to be cyborg, but I'm not sure of that yet XD

oh he'll be cyborg. i can be very PERSUASIVE if u know wat i mean... :lol!:
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 4/27/2009, 10:10 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RiannaAndClaire wrote:I'm gonna be starfire, and probably germany wants to be cyborg, but I'm not sure of that yet XD

lol....!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 4/27/2009, 10:10 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:

ja ja cy here!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 4/28/2009, 6:12 am

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

ja ja cy here!

i knew you'd understand *puts away bazooka* now who is going to be slade? Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by KaylainWonderland 4/28/2009, 7:41 pm

=3 Great! Moar people, If we could get a slade..and i have an idea, if we can't get anymore players, how about we all play at least one assasin?
KaylainWonderland
KaylainWonderland

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 4/28/2009, 7:47 pm

KaylainWonderland wrote:=3 Great! Moar people, If we could get a slade..and i have an idea, if we can't get anymore players, how about we all play at least one assasin?

or what if whoever's slade just controls the evil team
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 4/29/2009, 12:25 pm

PJA1692 wrote:
KaylainWonderland wrote:=3 Great! Moar people, If we could get a slade..and i have an idea, if we can't get anymore players, how about we all play at least one assasin?

or what if whoever's slade just controls the evil team

so whats the rules of the game? afro
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by KaylainWonderland 4/29/2009, 2:30 pm

Well first of all,
No goddmodding (Which is when you take control of another person's character)
Second, No sex scenes. XD Romance, yes though
Third, Try to act like the character your playing
fourth, No time rewind Rping (Thats when..well heres an example:
Robin punched slade in the face.
Slade blocked it.
You can't block whats already been done. If your already punched, you cant block it

And lastly, HAVE FUN 8D
I think i might play an assasain =3
KaylainWonderland
KaylainWonderland

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 4/29/2009, 5:24 pm

weve only got like 5-6 active members and we need like 13 people for this we gotta get rid of some characters or something
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty I'm Here

Post by BoxedWater 4/30/2009, 12:06 am

ooo can i make a char. me and my sister do it on fanfic and my dad limited me to an hour on internet cause i get bad grades
BoxedWater
BoxedWater

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 5/6/2009, 6:10 pm

Well uh... I'm kinda new in this roleplay thing... I know how you should pick a role, but then what?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 5/6/2009, 6:53 pm

RiannaAndClaire wrote:Well uh... I'm kinda new in this roleplay thing... I know how you should pick a role, but then what?

then we start posting on the scenario from our charecters point of view. It's kind of like writing a fan fictions with a bunch of people a couple lines at a time
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/6/2009, 6:55 pm

PJA1692 wrote:
RiannaAndClaire wrote:Well uh... I'm kinda new in this roleplay thing... I know how you should pick a role, but then what?

then we start posting on the scenario from our charecters point of view. It's kind of like writing a fan fictions with a bunch of people a couple lines at a time

oh i get it now. cool!
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty ...

Post by Voodoo 5/6/2009, 9:15 pm

Oh i were so into Raven, but now when she is called.
I have to start on my own character.

Name: Phoenix - Rachel Alfai.
Power: Elemental Powers(like Earth, wind, fire, water, eletricity, Ice) , Even Telepathic and Telekines.
Looks: Red Hair to shoulders, Smal figure, green eyes, often wearing a green tight shirt with a bird symbol on the chest, and green miniskirt (like starfires), Yellow Gloves, and Yellow boots.
Personality: Really truly Intelligent, and often a leader (If she is leading any gang that must say, lol)
Bio: Story comes so far.
Crush?: Aqualad, Totally! (L)

I hope this is Cool By you guys,
If not, i don't know mutch to say.
Maybe i can Call Argents : D
Voodoo
Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty The Next Assasin

Post by 0chocolachao0 5/10/2009, 7:16 pm

Ok I might play as an assasin too plz.

Name: Shadow
Power: Illusions. Get's stronger in the dark. Able to do trick people and can become transparent at anytime in the darkness. Also, Intimidation so he can look powerful and way stronger.( He is still powerful with the dark even without this power) Also can shapeshift to play tricks in people's minds. Basically, his whole power is in darkness. But gets extremely weak when exposed to bright light. He can only teleport in small distances while in the bright. He may also create nightmares for people and will cause mental damage through illusions. Can enter people's mind.
Looks: Black, spiky hair(similar to Kid Flash's hair. The boy who Jinx likes) Wears a black suit(Makes him look very fast, suit similar to Beast Boy's suit, except all black) Silver Gloves, Silver Boots, Silver vest too(turns purple when in combat. Also displays mood).Purple eyes with a small fang like Beast Boy has. Looks like a young teen. Youngest out of the assasins.
Personality: Energetic, acts kiddish sometimes. Cheerful. Likes bringing his enemies down. Has same humor as Beast Boy so it is double the trouble for the titans.
Bio: Once in the Doom Patrol with Beast Boy. Explains why he is so similar to him drunken
Crush?: Either Starfire, or Raven. Doesn't show it much.
Best Friend/Rival: Beast Boy
Hope this is great ^^
If you want to change a bit, plz confront me first
I want this character to turn into a good guy later in the story.

Last edited by 0chocolachao0 on 5/20/2009, 2:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
0chocolachao0
0chocolachao0

Location : Here in this website. Also on youtube. My name in youtube is the same as mine. 0chocolachao0 ^^

https://www.youtube.com/user/0chocolachao0

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) Empty Duo Blackout & Sniper

Post by BoxedWater 5/11/2009, 4:35 am

Name:Stephen Dante
Alias:Blackout
Affiliation:Team Blackout
Power:Is extremely powerful with the staff. His staff can create portals (like Herald), he uses dark energy, and can become a shadow on the ground making him the perfect assasin. His staff contains powers of a black dragon making it stronger than it looks. Lots of times when he attacks a shadow dragon shows up making him and the staff stronger.The staff is completely black.
Looks: Black Robe/Cape with hood. Black hair kinda like Beast Boy. Red Dress Shirt underneath, black pants and sandals.
Personality:Calm, humorous, can get very angry at times, flirtatous
Bio: i have the whole story on him. its long but interesting Smile (just ask me)
Crush: Argent

Name:John Caroll
Alias:Sniper
Power: Extreme quick thinking, perfect stragiest, carries a sniper rifle that shoots explosive bullets, perfect aim.
Looks:Brown hair, wears a blue long sleeve shirt, black jeans and sneakers (he's fashion forward xD)
Personality: extremely humorous, joker, flirtatous
Bio: not yet known (ill think of something)
Crush: Not Known

These characters have always been on my mind. I had Blackout for about 2 years. I decided he needed a partner not a sidekick. So i made Sniper.
I'm not shure about what they should do so I'll leave that up to you guys.
BoxedWater
BoxedWater

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 5/11/2009, 8:18 pm

MrAndrew wrote:Name:Stephen Dante
Alias:Blackout
Power:Is extremely powerful with the staff. His staff can create portals (like Herald), he uses dark energy, and can become a shadow on the ground making him the perfect assasin. His staff contains powers of a black dragon making it stronger than it looks. Lots of times when he attacks a shadow dragon shows up making him and the staff stronger.The staff is completely black.
Looks: Black Robe/Cape with hood. Black hair kinda like Beast Boy. Red Dress Shirt underneath, black pants and sandals.
Personality:Calm, humorous, can get very angry at times, flirtatous
Bio: i have the whole story on him. its long but interesting Smile (just ask me)
Crush: Argent

Name:John Caroll
Alias:Sniper
Power: Extreme quick thinking, perfect stragiest, carries a sniper rifle that shoots explosive bullets, perfect aim.
Looks:Brown hair, wears a blue long sleeve shirt, black jeans and sneakers (he's fashion forward xD)
Personality: extremely humorous, joker, flirtatous
Bio: not yet known (ill think of something)
Crush: Not Known

These characters have always been on my mind. I had Blackout for about 2 years. I decided he needed a partner not a sidekick. So i made Sniper.
I'm not shure about what they should do so I'll leave that up to you guys.

sniper sounds like an awesome partner for blackout, does he have like a normal sniper rifle or a crazy tricked out one?
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next