DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

+34
Charm
¯omgtislol¯
ShadeTitan97
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Terra
Tÿ
RustleXer
umbreon_to_the_max!
Vandal
StarxRob4ever
Yamata-kun
archiesangel
~Angel~
ravenfan
Titans_Fan123
makamook
EllaMila1
teentitansfanlover
RaeStorkLove
PurpleIsManly
redeagle321
0chocolachao0
Sierra
Raevien
BoxedWater
artemis 1223
PJA1692
thewizardofodd12
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
FloatingMagikarp
38 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 2 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/27/2009, 4:20 am

FloatingMagikarp: *walks down a sidewalk happily eating a waffle*
RiannaAndClaire: *sneaks behind karp and dumped a cup of chocolate shake on her head, then runs away*
thecrazykid3649:*gives karp a towel and steals rianna's phone, replacing it with a waffle*
germany411:*eats riri's phone ciz she needs a new one and also gives everyone chocolate blue berry waffles with real syrup*
Thewizardofodd12: * eats chinese food and eats crazy kid
FloatingMagikarp: *runs around in a circle*
PJA1692: steals wizards chinese food and sells it to a chinese guy
germany411:*goes and finds the chinese guy and tells him that germany want chinese food!!!! nom nom nom!!*
FloatingMagikarp: *calls Raven in to eat waffles with me at a cafe.* *Raven looks at germany* .__.
*looks back...and does E.T. voice "friend!"* <hug btw.
FloatingMagikarp: *quickly kidnaps Raven and throws her into the sky* (me:yay look at Raven go! XD) (Raven: -_-)
thecrazykid3649:*telepathically contacts raven to phase him out of wiz's stomach and then asks raven to send wiz to another dimension.*
FloatingMagikarp: *FloatingMagikarp eats the Herald*
thecrazykid3649*tickles karp making her throw up herald*
FloatingMagikarp: *eats crazykid xD*
thecrazykid3649:*raven phases crazy out of karp's stomach and sends karp to another dimension Smile*
artemis 1223:*i randomly walk in with an apple
thewizardofodd12: * wiz comes back from dimension and shares his mangoes with raven and crazy
thecrazykid3649:*eats the mangoes and artemis' apple, then throws pizza at rianna*
RiannaAndClaire: *wipes the pizza off and singing the song "Evacuate the Dance Floor" by Cascada
thecrazykid3649:*adds rianna 2 facebook Smile *
RiannaAndClaire: *confirms crazy as friend, and still singing*
FloatingMagikarp: *starts swimming around in alternate dimension* *bloopbloopbuubbble*
MrAndrew: *starts flying*
FloatingMagikarp: *RUNS AROUND TACKLING EVERYBODY* ahahahahahaha >:D
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 2 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/27/2009, 5:55 am

RiannaAndClaire: *sneaks behind karp and dumped a cup of chocolate shake on her head, then runs away*
thecrazykid3649:*gives karp a towel and steals rianna's phone, replacing it with a waffle*
germany411:*eats riri's phone ciz she needs a new one and also gives everyone chocolate blue berry waffles with real syrup*
germany411:*goes and finds the chinese guy and tells him that germany want chinese food!!!! nom nom nom!!*
FloatingMagikarp: *calls Raven in to eat waffles with me at a cafe.* *Raven looks at germany* .__.
FloatingMagikarp: *quickly kidnaps Raven and throws her into the sky* (me:yay look at Raven go! XD) (Raven: -_-)
thecrazykid3649:*telepathically contacts raven to phase him out of wiz's stomach and then asks raven to send wiz to another dimension.*
thecrazykid3649:*raven phases crazy out of karp's stomach and sends karp to another dimension Smile*
thewizardofodd12: * wiz comes back from dimension and shares his mangoes with raven and crazy
thecrazykid3649:*eats the mangoes and artemis' apple, then throws pizza at rianna*
RiannaAndClaire: *wipes the pizza off and singing the song "Evacuate the Dance Floor" by Cascada
FloatingMagikarp: *starts swimming around in alternate dimension* *bloopbloopbuubbble*
thecrazykid3649:*throws bomb at karp.BOOM!!! Smile *
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 5/27/2009, 4:42 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:FloatingMagikarp: *walks down a sidewalk happily eating a waffle*
thecrazykid3649:*throws bomb at karp.BOOM!!! Smile *
thewizardofodd12* wizard calls BB to have a dance party
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 5/27/2009, 6:11 pm

thecrazykid3649:*throws bomb at karp.BOOM!!! *
Artemis 1223* looks at empty hand were apple was. then flame sprouts up and a shotgun appears in my hand. starts blowing holes in everything and everybody*
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 5/27/2009, 6:19 pm

Artemis 1223* looks at empty hand were apple was. then flame sprouts up and a shotgun appears in my hand. starts blowing holes in everything and everybody
RiannaAndClaire: My final exam for mathematics is today, in about two hours. Please wish me luck! Wish Karen and Claire and the other two boys (that probably only some of you knows) luck, too! They're having the same test :D I SHALL PASS THIS EXAM! YEAH!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/27/2009, 7:01 pm

loatingMagikarp: *walks down a sidewalk happily eating a waffle*
Artemis 1223* looks at empty hand were apple was. then flame sprouts up and a shotgun appears in my hand. starts blowing holes in everything and everybody
RiannaAndClaire: My final exam for mathematics is today, in about two hours. Please wish me luck! Wish Karen and Claire and the other two boys (that probably only some of you knows) luck, too! They're having the same test I SHALL PASS THIS EXAM! YEAH!
*wishes riri and friends luck*
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 5/27/2009, 8:45 pm

loatingMagikarp: *walks down a sidewalk happily eating a waffle*
RiannaAndClaire: My final exam for mathematics is today, in about two hours. Please wish me luck! Wish Karen and Claire and the other two boys (that probably only some of you knows) luck, too! They're having the same test I SHALL PASS THIS EXAM! YEAH!
Artemis 1223* YOU STOLE MY APPLE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/27/2009, 8:47 pm

Artemis 1223* YOU STOLE MY APPLE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
thecrazykid3649:*sends artemis to another dimension*
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 5/27/2009, 9:51 pm

Artemis 1223* if im in another dimension i guess theres only one hting left to do. -starts dancing-
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxedWater 5/28/2009, 12:55 am

Artemis 1223* if im in another dimension i guess theres only one hting left to do. -starts dancing-
MrAndrew: Plays some basketball with Cyborg and shoots a game winning 3 over him.(Like I always do xD)
BoxedWater
BoxedWater

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/28/2009, 7:31 pm

thecrazykid3649:*raven phases crazy out of karp's stomach and sends karp to another dimension *
FloatingMagikarp: *RUNS AROUND TACKLING EVERYBODY* ahahahahahaha >
MrAndrew: Plays some basketball with Cyborg and shoots a game winning 3 over him.(Like I always do xD)
thecrazykid3649:*eats basketball then tangos with ri ri ^^*
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 5/29/2009, 3:22 am

FloatingMagikarp:*walks down a sidewalk happily eating a waffle*
thecrazykid3649:*raven phases crazy out of karp's stomach and sends karp to another dimension *
RiannaAndClaire: *enters a tango competition and gives Bram a bday cake* HAPPY BDAY BRAM!! 29th may :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/29/2009, 6:47 am

RiannaAndClaire: *enters a tango competition and gives Bram a bday cake* HAPPY BDAY BRAM!! 29th may
thecrazykid3649:*goes on a quest for the gem of faith*
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/29/2009, 1:33 pm

RiannaAndClaire: *enters a tango competition and gives Bram a bday cake* HAPPY BDAY BRAM!! 29th may
FloatingMagikarp: [the Gem of Faith just happens to be in the dimension crazykid trapped karp in.] *karps eats Gem of Faith.*
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/29/2009, 1:37 pm

FloatingMagikarp: [the Gem of Faith just happens to be in the dimension crazykid trapped karp in.] *karps eats Gem of Faith.*
thecrazykid3649:*karp gets a fake gem that self-destructs. ryan has a map to the real gem*^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/29/2009, 1:44 pm

thecrazykid3649:*karp gets a fake gem that self-destructs. ryan has a map to the real gem*^^
FloatingMagikarp: [karp's army of useless magikarp help her revive from the explosion.] *karp eats ryan's map and runs away to a distant land* xD
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/29/2009, 1:46 pm

FloatingMagikarp: [karp's army of useless magikarp help her revive from explosion.] *karp eats ryan's map and runs away to a distant land* xD
thecrazykid3649:*knowing karp would eat inedible things, ryan let karp eat a fake map that self destructed. ryan had another map.* ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 5/29/2009, 10:16 pm

FloatingMagikarp: [karp's army of useless magikarp help her revive from explosion.] *karp eats ryan's map and runs away to a distant land* xD
thecrazykid3649:*knowing karp would eat inedible things, ryan let karp eat a fake map that self destructed. ryan had another map.* ^^
Artemis 1223* hey lemme out!!! anybody here? hello.... -echo of hello-
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/30/2009, 6:23 am

thecrazykid3649:*if u wanna get out, just find raven* ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/30/2009, 9:54 am

thecrazykid3649:*listens 2 ''feedback'' by janet jackson* ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 5/30/2009, 7:06 pm

thewizardofodd12: * wiz lets artemis out of the dimension and casted a spell that would let karp explode. he than casted a twister spell and reacts the twister scene from the wizard of oz
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 6/1/2009, 8:53 pm

thewizardofodd12: * wiz lets artemis out of the dimension and casted a spell that would let karp explode. he than casted a twister spell and reacts the twister scene from the wizard of oz
thewizardofodd12
Artemis 1223* hey im out! only one thing to do now! -buys pie and starts eating.-
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxedWater 6/2/2009, 2:40 am

thewizardofodd12
Artemis 1223* hey im out! only one thing to do now! -buys pie and starts eating.-
MrAndrew- Walks around and starts blasting people with a shotgun. TEEHEE lol
BoxedWater
BoxedWater

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 6/2/2009, 1:10 pm

MrAndrew wrote:FloatingMagikarp:*walks down a sidewalk happily eating a waffle*
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12: * sends mr. Andrew to the other dimension of candy and annoying people.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/2/2009, 1:13 pm

thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12: * sends mr. Andrew to the other dimension of candy and annoying people.
thecrazykid3649: *throws watermelon at pja*
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next