DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I gots an idea!!!

+6
TheDeceiverGod
Naked Snake
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
Forza3yeah
StarxRob4ever
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I gots an idea!!! Empty I gots an idea!!!

Post by StarxRob4ever 7/12/2009, 4:39 pm

Happy day of birth beast girl!!!! But i have an idea! I have an idea on how to get the teen tians back, my friend told me that one reson they stopped making Teen tians was because they ran out of ideas, so if we send in ideas on episodes we could eliminate one of the reasons they stopped making teen titans. And if we eliminate them all then TA-DA!!!!!!!!! it is back! What do you think?
RobxStar4ever
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

I gots an idea!!! Empty Re: I gots an idea!!!

Post by Forza3yeah 7/12/2009, 5:08 pm

sorry but the idea has already been much discussed Rolling Eyes
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/12/2009, 5:11 pm

we already do episode ideas. Wink here's the link:

https://titans.4umer.com/ideas-f5/tt-episode-ideas-t69.htm
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/12/2009, 5:26 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:we already do episode ideas. Wink here's the link:

lol ja good luck trying to sift through that! ahah that's a gold mine in there!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/12/2009, 5:29 pm

germany411 wrote:

a gold mine of MY AWESOME EPISODE IDEAS!!! MWWWWWWWWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!! *clears throat* oh and some of other ppls ideas like germany, karp, blah blah blah, etc. Razz :lol!:
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/12/2009, 5:39 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:

a gold mine of MY AWESOME EPISODE IDEAS!!! MWWWWWWWWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!! *clears throat* oh and some of other ppls ideas like germany, karp, blah blah blah, etc. Razz :lol!:

right.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/12/2009, 5:40 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:

right.

*nods* yeah i know. :D lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/12/2009, 5:41 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:

right.

....riiight.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/12/2009, 5:43 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:

right.

....riiight.

uh-huh yup. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/12/2009, 5:50 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:

right.

....riiight.

uh-huh yup. :D

*slaps* lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

I gots an idea!!! Empty BUT!!!!

Post by StarxRob4ever 7/13/2009, 10:11 am

We have to remember that robin and star are together, but the other part was we alko need to find out the other reasons the closed teen titans. Crying or Very sad YOU HURTED MY FEELINGS!!!! I am doing the joking, lol.
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/13/2009, 10:18 am

lol we will find out for sho!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/13/2009, 10:11 pm

RobxStar4ever wrote:We have to remember that robin and star are together, but the other part was we alko need to find out the other reasons the closed teen titans. Crying or Very sad YOU HURTED MY FEELINGS!!!! I am doing the joking, lol.

You have a curious way of talking.

I think I've done enough wet blanketing today, so maybe I'll do s'more tomorrow or something.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 7/14/2009, 2:12 am

Naked Snake wrote:
I think I've done enough wet blanketing today, so maybe I'll do s'more tomorrow or something.

I might be able to do some in your stead Snake.

I hate to interject logic and such into such a marvelously deluded idea, and before I get started I would like to point out that I do like the Teen Titans and would like nothing more than to see them brought back. Well global domination I might like more but staying on topic.

I'm sure the companies in control of the show's fate have more than enough ideas like the vague catches in the thread, and even assuming that they would listen to a group of random fans from the depths of the internet. In all probability even if we knew how to contact them, which I don't doubt some of you might, we'd probably never get past the spam blocker on the secretary's first pass.

And even if we did, like I said they probably have vague catches, what they would want are scripts, full scrips for each of the characters from episode start to episode's end, and they'd probably have to be real gems to even perk their attention, something which would make them look down, perk up a brow, and then want to keep reading.

Now assuming we could get that much together and that they were feeling humorous enough to turn us an ear, they wouldn't want just one episode, they'd want a season. And not just a season of the random unrelated episodes like those suggested in the thread. They'd want a season with a central drama, like Slade's season, or the Brotherhood's. Maybe one or two filler episodes, but they'd need a central evil. Which Titans is greatly lacking at this point. And before you break out the OC evils don't even think the power that be would bother entertaining the idea of using a character thought up by some random fan. They probably wouldn't even entertain the idea of using a character from the comics in a plot thought up by a random fan, least not a character they don't already have the rights to.

And then there's the fact that even if all of that could happen, than the voice actors would have to be gathered up again, and being that they've probably moved on with their lives unless they were really in love with the role, or hurting for cash, they'd probably turn the offer down unless there was something juicy on the end of the stick, which you know the company isn't going to offer unless someone in a tie is really in love with whatever we offered.

I hated to make it sound like the Teen Titans show is dead and buried, but it pretty much is. It's been off the air for too long for it to be worth picking back up, even if we had a gleaming gem of gems, the holy grail of season ideas, we'd still have to get their attention, which short of jumping into their car with the script I can't see us doing, and then they'd Still have to be willing to put their money on the line for the whole thing to work, and you know those Hollywood types hold onto their money like it's a vital organ.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/14/2009, 3:04 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

I hate to interject logic and such into such a marvelously deluded idea, and before I get started I would like to point out that I do like the Teen Titans and would like nothing more than to see them brought back. Well global domination I might like more but staying on topic.

I'm sure the companies in control of the show's fate have more than enough ideas like the vague catches in the thread, and even assuming that they would listen to a group of random fans from the depths of the internet. In all probability even if we knew how to contact them, which I don't doubt some of you might, we'd probably never get past the spam blocker on the secretary's first pass.

And even if we did, like I said they probably have vague catches, what they would want are scripts, full scrips for each of the characters from episode start to episode's end, and they'd probably have to be real gems to even perk their attention, something which would make them look down, perk up a brow, and then want to keep reading.

Now assuming we could get that much together and that they were feeling humorous enough to turn us an ear, they wouldn't want just one episode, they'd want a season. And not just a season of the random unrelated episodes like those suggested in the thread. They'd want a season with a central drama, like Slade's season, or the Brotherhood's. Maybe one or two filler episodes, but they'd need a central evil. Which Titans is greatly lacking at this point. And before you break out the OC evils don't even think the power that be would bother entertaining the idea of using a character thought up by some random fan. They probably wouldn't even entertain the idea of using a character from the comics in a plot thought up by a random fan, least not a character they don't already have the rights to.

And then there's the fact that even if all of that could happen, than the voice actors would have to be gathered up again, and being that they've probably moved on with their lives unless they were really in love with the role, or hurting for cash, they'd probably turn the offer down unless there was something juicy on the end of the stick, which you know the company isn't going to offer unless someone in a tie is really in love with whatever we offered.

I hated to make it sound like the Teen Titans show is dead and buried, but it pretty much is. It's been off the air for too long for it to be worth picking back up, even if we had a gleaming gem of gems, the holy grail of season ideas, we'd still have to get their attention, which short of jumping into their car with the script I can't see us doing, and then they'd Still have to be willing to put their money on the line for the whole thing to work, and you know those Hollywood types hold onto their money like it's a vital organ.

You are everything I want to be.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 10:21 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

WOW....u have some really good points there. we kinda realized the odds at hand a long time ago. and we have plenty episode ideas for at least 4 seasons, at the very least. theres like, 106 at least. and don't foget: sam register implied(see rianna's interview with sam register) tt has a chance. maybe small,but a chance nonetheless. while the odds against us are great, there not 100%. as of right now, we're trying in all the ways we can to get wb's attention, like the letter writing campaign thats going on right now. if u haven't noticed, there are a lot of tt reruns on cn airing lately. idk what that means but it might mean something. people say boomerang is the graveyard for shows. and most likely it is. but now that tt is back on cn...i don't know what to make of it, but i think that might be a good thing, maybe a smalll window of hope. but basically, the goal of the project is to convince wb that tt will be profitable if brought back. As for the scripts and stuff, i think thats doable. there are some really intelligent people on the forums (me included lol) Smile . heck, i've even written my own scripts. so the episodes that may catch wb's attention and the scripts aren't really a problem. i think the big issue is persuading them to bring tt back with proof it will be profitable. tt has had a very strong fanbase when it was moved to boomerang and it retained that strong fanbase, which i think is why it was moved back to cn. its unlikely for a season 6, but not impossible. i was also thinking, if this project is unsuccessful, maybe we could have a fresh start, like wiz was saying in the other thread. honestly, idk what will happen. but i hate to underestimate the power of dedicated fans and members of the project. cuz as of right now, thats the only thing we can rely on besides what we hear from people like sam register. this project calls for doing the nearly impossible and unlikely. no one said it was gonna be easy. but i ain't see no one throw in the towel just yet, ya feel me? only time will tell what will happen. who knows? life is full of surprises.... Wink

what we need is:

-Dedication
-Patience
-Teamwork
-Hope
-Bonafide proof of tt being profitable & Persuasion

i think the members of the forum show all of that. The only problem is persuading wb, cuz we need a lot of ppl to show they want the show back and also proving it to be profitable. like i said, i don't know the future. but one thing i won't do is say there is no chance, cuz this project wouldn't be going on if we thought it was all pointless. im not losing hope yet. and i hope no one else will. Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

I gots an idea!!! Empty thanks

Post by StarxRob4ever 7/14/2009, 11:24 am

Way to ruin our excitment. Crying or Very sad I am doing the joking Laughing
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 11:44 am

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

WOW....u have some really good points there. we kinda realized the odds at hand a long time ago. and we have plenty episode ideas for at least 4 seasons, at the very least. theres like, 106 at least. and don't foget: sam register implied(see rianna's interview with sam register) tt has a chance. maybe small,but a chance nonetheless. while the odds against us are great, there not 100%. as of right now, we're trying in all the ways we can to get wb's attention, like the letter writing campaign thats going on right now. if u haven't noticed, there are a lot of tt reruns on cn airing lately. idk what that means but it might mean something. people say boomerang is the graveyard for shows. and most likely it is. but now that tt is back on cn...i don't know what to make of it, but i think that might be a good thing, maybe a smalll window of hope. but basically, the goal of the project is to convince wb that tt will be profitable if brought back. As for the scripts and stuff, i think thats doable. there are some really intelligent people on the forums (me included lol) Smile . heck, i've even written my own scripts. so the episodes that may catch wb's attention and the scripts aren't really a problem. i think the big issue is persuading them to bring tt back with proof it will be profitable. tt has had a very strong fanbase when it was moved to boomerang and it retained that strong fanbase, which i think is why it was moved back to cn. its unlikely for a season 6, but not impossible. i was also thinking, if this project is unsuccessful, maybe we could have a fresh start, like wiz was saying in the other thread. honestly, idk what will happen. but i hate to underestimate the power of dedicated fans and members of the project. cuz as of right now, thats the only thing we can rely on besides what we hear from people like sam register. this project calls for doing the nearly impossible and unlikely. no one said it was gonna be easy. but i ain't see no one throw in the towel just yet, ya feel me? only time will tell what will happen. who knows? life is full of surprises.... Wink

what we need is:

-Dedication
-Patience
-Teamwork
-Hope

i think the members of the forum show all of that. The only problem is persuading wb, cuz we need a lot of ppl to show they want the show back and also proving it to be profitable. like i said, i don't know the future. but one thing i won't do is say there is no chance, cuz this project wouldn't be going on if we thought it was all pointless. im not losing hope yet. and i hope no one else will. Smile

agreed. we just need to convince wb that it is profitable. That is our biggest obstacle right now.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

I gots an idea!!! Empty Good point

Post by StarxRob4ever 7/14/2009, 11:48 am

That is a really good point... Smile
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

I gots an idea!!! Empty We are united

Post by StarxRob4ever 7/14/2009, 11:56 am

Oh yes friend!!!! YOU AND I ARE UNITED IN THE FIGHT TO GET A SHOW ON THE AIR, alontg with everyon else on this website, I guess... Embarassed
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 11:57 am

RobxStar4ever wrote:Oh yes friend!!!! YOU AND I ARE UNITED IN THE FIGHT TO GET A SHOW ON THE AIR, alontg with everyon else on this website, I guess... Embarassed

mostly everyone it seems. Wink
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 12:03 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

what we need is:

-Dedication
-Patience
-Teamwork
-Hope

agreed. we just need to convince wb that it is profitable. That is our biggest obstacle right now.

i will even go as far as to say thats our ONLY obstacle. the only one that counts at least. we have the dedication, the moxy, the will to fight for the show, on top of intelligence, perserverance and hope. when it all comes down to it, persuading is our only issue. and the toughest one. but i wouldn't count this forum out just yet. there is still a chance. Wink
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/14/2009, 1:16 pm

heck, i've even written my own scripts.

May we see them?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 2:22 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

what we need is:

-Dedication
-Patience
-Teamwork
-Hope

i will even go as far as to say thats our ONLY obstacle. the only one that counts at least. we have the dedication, the moxy, the will to fight for the show, on top of intelligence, perserverance and hope. when it all comes down to it, persuading is our only issue. and the toughest one. but i wouldn't count this forum out just yet. there is still a chance. Wink

yea pretty much. and getting the ppl to write the episodes.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 2:22 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RobxStar4ever wrote:Oh yes friend!!!! YOU AND I ARE UNITED IN THE FIGHT TO GET A SHOW ON THE AIR, alontg with everyon else on this website, I guess... Embarassed

mostly everyone it seems. Wink

lol that's why we are here!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next