DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I gots an idea!!!

+6
TheDeceiverGod
Naked Snake
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
Forza3yeah
StarxRob4ever
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I gots an idea!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I gots an idea!!!

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 2:28 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RobxStar4ever wrote:Oh yes friend!!!! YOU AND I ARE UNITED IN THE FIGHT TO GET A SHOW ON THE AIR, alontg with everyon else on this website, I guess... Embarassed

mostly everyone it seems. Wink

lol that's why we are here!

why MOST are here. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 2:30 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
RobxStar4ever wrote:Oh yes friend!!!! YOU AND I ARE UNITED IN THE FIGHT TO GET A SHOW ON THE AIR, alontg with everyon else on this website, I guess... Embarassed

why wouldn't anyone else join if they didn't want to contribute?
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 2:35 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

we have 120 odd members right? how many contribute? but that ain't the point. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 3:02 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

we have 120 odd members right? how many contribute? but that ain't the point. :D

ahh we got enough members but more is always better!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 3:05 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

yeah we really do. we can make this work. i know we can. Wink
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 3:12 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

with the members we have now we can make it work! but like i said more members is always nice
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 3:18 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

with the members we have now we can make it work! but like i said more members is always nice

i said it first! lol yeah :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 3:22 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

i said it first! lol yeah :D

do you really want me to fight you over this? ...cuz i will lol jk
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 3:31 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
heck, i've even written my own scripts.

May we see them?

Edited, Elongated version of ''Future of fate'' dialouge

*its nighttime for our heroes. beast boy and cyborg are in the living room playing go fish. raven is reading a book(what else is new.) robin and starfire are acting ''boyfriend-and-girlfriend like''(if you know what i mean )
Cyborg-''hmm.. got any 4's?"'
Beast boy- ''nope, go-(morphs into fish, morphs back) fish!''(Cyborg narrows eyes, draws)
Beast boy takes a glance at robin and starfire.'' dudes, could you get a room? some of us want to keep down dinner.''
Raven-''We all do, but yet that doesn't stop us from looking at you''
Cyborg falls out of seat, laughing hard and crying at the same time.''oohh, good one rae''.
Beast boy-(glowers,steam coming out of his head)'' rae,you know my face and their makeout session are two different things. besides*leans closer to raven* ''you know you can't resist THIS face''
Raven-(bites tongue,smirks) ''your right''
Cyborg, robin,starfire-'' HE'S RIGHT????''
Raven- ''sure, i don't know where i'd be without B.B's face.''
Beast boy-''I knew you'd give in someday-it's because of the ears isn't it?.''
Raven-''because there would be nothing to laugh at in the tower''(silence, then everyone laughs except b.b)
Beast boy-''okay,fine, can we please get back to the annoying love birds over here?'' (gesture to robin and starfire)
Cyborg-''come on man, you know you just want starfire to yourself. last night,you were talking about how starfire was SO''-
Beast boy-(morphs into octopus, covers cyborgs mouth. robin glares at beast boy. starfire giggles.)
Beast boy-*laughs nervously*
Raven rolls her eyes-''men'' *just then, the tower started to shake violently. the table b.b and cy were playing on flipped over. dishes in the cabinet fell out and shattered.*
Starfire-'' please, is this what earthlings call an ''Earthquake''?
Cyborg-'' i don't know but whatever it is-( presses button on tracker) it's coming our way''
Robin-'' titans, disperse! find shelter!''
The shaking showed no mercy. there is a distinct sound. a hum of some sort. Something is getting closer....

there was a bright, blinding light. in a flash, there it was. a HUGE capsule. but what kind of capsule?

Beast boy emereged from the closet he was hiding in and approached raven, who was firsted hunched behind the kitchen counter, but was now standing and staring wide eyed at the capsule beast boy did not notice.

Beast boy(rubbing back of head)-''duuuudes, what was that?''

Raven did not answer but was gawking at the capsule, eyes as big as dinner plates.

Beast boy blinks, wondering what raven is staring at. Cyborg gets up slowly to the right of raven from behind the counter. he waves his hand in her face, then looks at bb, confused.

Beast boy shrugs. Cyborg than asks, ''Uhhh...rae? you ok?

Raven grabs both beast boys and cyborgs heads abruptly, then turns their heads in the direction she is staring. all 3 gape at the same time. Robin and starfire rise up from behind the couch. Robin asks, ''everyone ok?'' when he gets no response, he raises an eyebrow and says ''guys?''
Starfire flies her way toward bb,rae, and cyborg and says,''oh dear! i fear they have the ''shell-shock!''we must perform operation immediately!(suddenly has gruesome looking tools for operation. raven uses telekinesis to take tool away from starfire and puts inside drawer, glaring. starfire smiles sheepishly)
Robin- ''whats everyone looking at?''
Simultaneously, raven, cy, and bb point toward the capsule.
Robin and starfire turn around and cannot believe their eyes. they both let out an amazed ''whoa...'''
the capsule then opened up with a hiss as steam escaped its recangular prism shape structure. there were silohouttes....1.....2....4...then 5.
Robin nods to the titans as they all approach the capsule. beast boy morphs into a dog and whimpers, trying to cower behind the sofa, but cyborg yanks him out from behind his hiding spot and puts beast boy in front of him. Raven rolls her eyes and puts on her hood, ready for combat if need be.
Robin draws his trusty lead pipe.
starfire summons up her starbolts
Cyborg readies his sonic cannon.
Beast boy trembles.
Robin takes point and is the first to approach the capsule.
beast boy is still trembling.
Starifre and raven follow after robin, with cyborg bringing up the rear since beast boy's legs are paralyzed with cowardice.
Beast boy begins to bite on his nails.
The shadows inside the capsule step out completely. the steam blows away completely and the faces of the stangers are revealed.
The titans gasp. it was as if they were looking into a mirror. 20 years from now....

there are more than one and their not exactly complete yet, i shoulda said ''writing'' instead of ''written'' lol but you get the idea. script writing isn't so hard. Wink

Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 7/14/2009, 3:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 3:37 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

May we see them?

*its nighttime for our heroes. beast boy and cyborg are in the living room playing go fish. raven is reading a book(what else is new.) robin and starfire are acting ''boyfriend-and-girlfriend like''(if you know what i mean )
Beast boy- ''nope, go-(morphs into fish, morphs back) fish!''(Cyborg narrows eyes, draws)
Beast boy takes a glance at robin and starfire.'' dudes, could you get a room? some of us want to keep down dinner.''
Cyborg falls out of seat, laughing hard and crying at the same time.''oohh, good one rae''.
Beast boy-(glowers,steam coming out of his head)'' rae,you know my face and their makeout session are two different things. besides*leans closer to raven* ''you know you can't resist THIS face''
Raven-''because there would be nothing to laugh at in the tower''(silence, then everyone laughs except b.b)
Beast boy-''okay,fine, can we please get back to the annoying love birds over here?'' (gesture to robin and starfire)
Cyborg-''come on man, you know you just want starfire to yourself. last night,you were talking about how starfire was SO''-
Beast boy-(morphs into octopus, covers cyborgs mouth. robin glares at beast boy. starfire giggles.)
Raven rolls her eyes-''men'' *just then, the tower started to shake violently. the table b.b and cy were playing on flipped over. dishes in the cabinet fell out and shattered.*
Cyborg-'' i don't know but whatever it is-( presses button on tracker) it's coming our way''
The shaking showed no mercy. there is a distinct sound. a hum of some sort. Something is getting closer....

there was a bright, blinding light. in a flash, there it was. a HUGE capsule. but what kind of capsule?

Beast boy emereged from the closet he was hiding in and approached raven, who was firsted hunched behind the kitchen counter, but was now standing and staring wide eyed at the capsule beast boy did not notice.

Raven did not answer but was gawking at the capsule, eyes as big as dinner plates.

Beast boy blinks, wondering what raven is staring at. Cyborg gets up slowly to the right of raven from behind the counter. he waves his hand in her face, then looks at bb, confused.

Raven grabs both beast boys and cyborgs heads abruptly, then turns there heads in the direction she is staring. all 3 gape at the same time. Robin and starfire rise up from behind the couch. Robin asks, ''everyone ok?'' when he gets no response, he raises an eyebrow and says ''guys?''
Starfire flies her way toward bb,rae, and cyborg and says,''oh dear! i fear they have the ''shell-shock!''we must perform operation immediately!(suddenly has gruesome looking tools for operation. raven uses telekinesis to take tool away from starfire and puts inside drawere, glaring. starfire smiles sheepishly)
simantaneously, raven, cy, and bb popint toward the capsule.
Robin and starfire turn around and cannot believe their eyes. they both let out a ''whoa...'''
the capsule then opened up with a hiss as steam escaped its recangular prism shape structure. there were silohouttes....1.....2....4...then 5.
Robin nods to the titans as they all circle the capsule. beast boy morphs into a dog and whimpers, trying to cower behind the sofa, but cyborg yanks him out and puts beast boy in front of him. Raven rolls her eyes and puts on her hood, ready for combat if need be.
Beast boy trembles.
Starifre and raven follow after robin, with cyborg bringing up the rear since beast boy's legs are paralyzed with cowardice.
The shadows inside the capsule step out completely. the steam blows away completely and the faces of the stangers are revealed.
The titans gasp. it was as if they were looking into a mirror. 20 years from now....

there are more than one and their not exactly complete yet, i shoulda said ''writing'' instead of ''written'' lol but you get the idea. script writing isn't so hard. Wink

ahh it's a disease!! it's over here too! lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 3:38 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

May we see them?

Beast boy emereged from the closet he was hiding in and approached raven, who was first hunched behind the kitchen counter, but was now standing and staring wide eyed at the capsule beast boy did not notice.

Raven grabs both beast boys and cyborgs heads abruptly, then turns their heads in the direction she is staring. all 3 gape at the same time. Robin and starfire rise up from behind the couch. Robin asks, ''everyone ok?'' when he gets no response, he raises an eyebrow and says ''guys?''
Starfire flies her way toward bb,rae, and cyborg and says,''oh dear! i fear they have the ''shell-shock!''we must perform operation immediately!(suddenly has gruesome looking tools for operation. raven uses telekinesis to take the tools away from starfire and puts inside drawer, glaring. starfire smiles sheepishly)
Simultaneously, raven, cy, and bb popint toward the capsule.
Robin and starfire turn around and cannot believe their eyes. they both let out a ''whoa...'''
Robin nods to the titans as they all approach the capsule. beast boy morphs into a dog and whimpers, trying to cower behind the sofa, but cyborg yanks him out and puts beast boy in front of him. Raven rolls her eyes and puts on her hood, ready for combat if need be.
Beast boy trembles.

u like it right? RIGHT???? lol :D

Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 7/14/2009, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 3:42 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

May we see them?

Beast boy emereged from the closet he was hiding in and approached raven, who was first hunched behind the kitchen counter, but was now standing and staring wide eyed at the capsule beast boy did not notice.

Raven grabs both beast boys and cyborgs heads abruptly, then turns there heads in the direction she is staring. all 3 gape at the same time. Robin and starfire rise up from behind the couch. Robin asks, ''everyone ok?'' when he gets no response, he raises an eyebrow and says ''guys?''
Starfire flies her way toward bb,rae, and cyborg and says,''oh dear! i fear they have the ''shell-shock!''we must perform operation immediately!(suddenly has gruesome looking tools for operation. raven uses telekinesis to take tool away from starfire and puts inside drawere, glaring. starfire smiles sheepishly)
simantaneously, raven, cy, and bb popint toward the capsule.
Robin nods to the titans as they all approach the capsule. beast boy morphs into a dog and whimpers, trying to cower behind the sofa, but cyborg yanks him out and puts beast boy in front of him. Raven rolls her eyes and puts on her hood, ready for combat if need be.
Beast boy trembles.

u like it right? RIGHT???? lol :D

haven't even read it yet. I said tonight i will lol but if it's this long...and in your past episodes....not to mention your reputation of making good episodes i am sure it is good lol.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/14/2009, 4:21 pm

not to mention your reputation of making good episodes i am sure it is good lol.

Good episode ideas. And while a lot of them are good, it's quite different to actually translate those ideas into a script.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 5:11 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
not to mention your reputation of making good episodes i am sure it is good lol.

Good episode ideas. And while a lot of them are good, it's quite different to actually translate those ideas into a script.

you bet it is! it strains my brain cuz i've been known to write fanfics and episode ideas from the top of my head, without using any paper! lol but i'm sure i can pull them both off exceptionally, ideas and all. some1 even called it professional, not to sound cocky XD :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/14/2009, 5:17 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

you bet it is! lol but i'm sure i can pull them both off exceptionally. some1 even called it professional, not to sound cocky XD :D

Professionals use proper punctuation and capitalization.

Not to sound cocky.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 5:26 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

you bet it is! lol but i'm sure i can pull them both off exceptionally. some1 even called it professional, not to sound cocky XD :D

Not to sound cocky.

errr ehhh true lol but im only 14! this ain't grade ''A'' work! and the reason some1 said that was they were wowed by the substance of the writing, which most people like in my episode ideas, fanfics, and dialouges. lol what, u expect me to have a best seller or something? XD i never said it was perfect. but it is good. im not afraid to say that. the whole point is it is possible for us to write scripts cuz i did it. this ain't the best work i can give, i admit, i can do better. it was really an example of the script writing we can offer to wb if need be. if i can do it, then so can the rest of the members. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/14/2009, 5:54 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Not to sound cocky.

errr ehhh true lol but im only 14! this ain't grade ''A'' work! and the reason some1 said that was they were wowed by the substance of the writing, which most people like in my episode ideas, fanfics, and dialouges. lol what, u expect me to have a best seller or something? XD i never said it was perfect. but it is good. im not afraid to say that. the whole point is it is possible for us to write scripts cuz i did it. this ain't the best work i can give, i admit, i can do better. it was really an example of the script writing we can offer to wb if need be. if i can do it, then so can the rest of the members. :D

I wasn't expecting an episode-quality script, to be honest, but I was kind of hoping that, in a script that you wanted to submit to WB, you would take the time to use proper punctuation and grammar.

You're tooting your own horn to the extreme, I hope you realize.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 6:29 pm

or how about this? if we send any work to wb we make sure that it is properly corrected. the episodes just have to be appealing is all if we do send them to wb.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 9:02 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Not to sound cocky.

I wasn't expecting an episode-quality script, to be honest, but I was kind of hoping that, in a script that you wanted to submit to WB, you would take the time to use proper punctuation and grammar.

ok... my username may be thecrazykid3649 but im not crazy. i wouldn't send anything to wb that wasn't my best work or at least thoroughly edited. and how am i tooting my own horn to the extreme? i just said it was good. i never said great or perfect. if it seems like im proud of my writing...well i should be. not too proud, but happy with it at least. not many people my age or race take a liking to writing like i do, especially this generation. we're all gifted in different ways, so excuse me if i come off as arrogant, but im proud of myself.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 9:04 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Not to sound cocky.

ok... my username may be thecrazykid3649 but im not crazy. i wouldn't send anything to wb that wasn't my best work or at least thoroughly edited. and how am i tooting my own horn to the extreme? i just said it was good. i never said great or perfect. if it seems like im proud of my writing...well i should be. not too proud, but happy with it at least. not many people my age or race take a liking to writing like i do, especially this generation. we're all gifted in different ways, so excuse me if i come off as arrogant, but im proud of myself.

ehh true. you should take pride in your work. and we all know that no one here would send things to wb without correcting it first lol.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 9:09 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Not to sound cocky.

errr ehhh true lol but im only 14! this ain't grade ''A'' work! and the reason some1 said that was they were wowed by the substance of the writing, which most people like in my episode ideas, fanfics, and dialouges. lol what, u expect me to have a best seller or something? XD i never said it was perfect. but it is good. im not afraid to say that. the whole point is, it is possible for us to write scripts cuz i did it. this ain't the best work i can give, i admit, i can do better. it was really an example of the script writing we can offer to wb if need be. if i can do it, then so can the rest of the members. :D

ehh true. you should take pride in your work. and we all know that no one here would send things to wb without correcting it first lol.

of course! im not dumb! Rolling Eyes if that wasn't the lowest expectation someone has had for me...gosh....
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 9:14 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Not to sound cocky.

errr ehhh true lol but im only 14! this ain't grade ''A'' work! and the reason some1 said that was they were wowed by the substance of the writing, which most people like in my episode ideas, fanfics, and dialouges. lol what, u expect me to have a best seller or something? XD i never said it was perfect. but it is good. im not afraid to say that. the whole point is, it is possible for us to write scripts cuz i did it. this ain't the best work i can give, i admit, i can do better. it was really an example of the script writing we can offer to wb if need be. if i can do it, then so can the rest of the members. :D

of course! im not dumb! Rolling Eyes if that wasn't the lowest expectation someone has had for me...gosh....

well we all had our doubts Suspect lol jk jk you have come up with awesome ideas that should be taken and made into script form.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/14/2009, 9:15 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Not to sound cocky.

well we all had our doubts Suspect lol jk jk you have come up with awesome ideas that should be taken and made into script form.

thanx germany :D its gonna be fun making my own scripts. Wink
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/14/2009, 9:16 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Not to sound cocky.

thanx germany :D its gonna be fun making my own scripts. Wink

lol can't wait to read em!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/14/2009, 9:25 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Not to sound cocky.

...So you only edit/proofread your work under extenuating circumstances--say, submitting it to WB, for instance?

That's the thing--I'm not complaining about you keeping the good china in the cupboard. I understand that you wouldn't submit this to WB. I'm complaining that you can't seem to be bothered to follow the absolute most basic rule of writing--that is, punctuate and capitalize properly--unless you're showing it to someone important.

Granted, I'm the only one bringing this up, but if other people are calling it "professional," and you're taking their word for it (in a backhanded, subtle sort of way, yes, you were tooting your own horn), then obviously there's a problem. I can't be the only person here who thinks that correct spelling and grammar in a written piece is a necessity, no matter what the audience, am I?

Nor am I bashing you for your being taking pride in your writing; it's good that you recognize your talents. I'm merely keeping your ego in check before it inevitably balloons because the only people who are giving you feedback are like-minded folk who will enjoy whatever you write. I have seen this happen many, many times.

On a sidenote, Chinua Achebe isn't listed on Wikipedia as a well-known black author. This upsets me, and I must now add his name to that list.

EDIT: Also, script-writing is far from easy.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next