DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

+4
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
Naked Snake
8 posters

Go down

Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons Empty Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Naked Snake 8/24/2009, 12:55 pm

Read all about it.

So what does this mean for y'all? It means your job just got that much harder. Cartoon Network should no longer be your target; unless there's another changing of the guard, they will not bring back an animated show because animation is no longer their focus.

Drop Cartoon Network; go after WB and D.C. directly.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons Empty Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by EllaMila1 8/24/2009, 1:52 pm

Naked Snake wrote:Read all about it.

So what does this mean for y'all? It means your job just got that much harder. Cartoon Network should no longer be your target; unless there's another changing of the guard, they will not bring back an animated show because animation is no longer their focus.

Drop Cartoon Network; go after WB and D.C. directly.

good point.
you're right. But as you know , were already writing letters to WB.
And were having interviews with the voice-actor's , today or yesterday
crazy had one with Tara Strong. She said she loved the show, so the v.a's are
in any case enthusiastic.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons Empty Re: Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/24/2009, 1:57 pm

Thats stupid. its CARTOON network. why stop focusing on animation, when its CARTOON network? i applaud ashley rosario. Cartoon netowrk will go out of buisness soon if they do not shape up. Disney channel and nickoloden are already ahead of Cn financially XP

We need to do something and we need to do it fast. But...what?
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 8/24/2009, 2:09 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Thats stupid. its CARTOON network. why stop focusing on animation, when its CARTOON network? i applaud ashley rosario. Cartoon netowrk will go out of buisness soon if they do not shape up. Disney channel and nickoloden are already ahead of Cn financially XP

Ah-oh. Big problem. O.o
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/24/2009, 2:36 pm

Well, either we convince CN to keep running TT or we need to find some different TV stations. If Ben 10 Alien Swarm is gonna air, that means Alien Force is done. Glen is free. Sam is able to work again with him and try to renew the show.
...maybe. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Titans_Fan123 8/24/2009, 2:40 pm

Adonis wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Thats stupid. its CARTOON network. why stop focusing on animation, when its CARTOON network? i applaud ashley rosario. Cartoon netowrk will go out of buisness soon if they do not shape up. Disney channel and nickoloden are already ahead of Cn financially XP

These, however, were not worth keeping up with -.- Answering trivia questions on a roller coaster? How random can you BE?!

good point
alright WB,here we come!!!!
Titans_Fan123
Titans_Fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/24/2009, 2:51 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Well, either we convince CN to keep running TT or we need to find some different TV stations. If Ben 10 Alien Swarm is gonna air, that means Alien Force is done. Glen is free. Sam is able to work again with him and try to renew the show.
...maybe. XD

Every indication given says that Glen Murakami has moved on past Teen Titans.

And Cartoon Network isn't focusing on cartoons anymore. Trying to convince them to restart production on Teen Titans would be like trying to convert the Pope to Mormonism.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/24/2009, 3:00 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Well, either we convince CN to keep running TT or we need to find some different TV stations. If Ben 10 Alien Swarm is gonna air, that means Alien Force is done. Glen is free. Sam is able to work again with him and try to renew the show.
...maybe. XD

And Cartoon Network isn't focusing on cartoons anymore. Trying to convince them to restart production on Teen Titans would be like trying to convert the Pope to Mormonism.
then what do you suggest us to do? I dunno, the whole Glen thing was said by Mr. Register. And if I'm not mistaken, Sam has a higher... Uh... I don't know what it is in English... He... Sits on a higher chair XD and he has the ability to pull Glen back to the show if Sam wants to renew it. Right? XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/24/2009, 3:10 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
...maybe. XD

then what do you suggest us to do? I dunno, the whole Glen thing was said by Mr. Register. And if I'm not mistaken, Sam has a higher... Uh... I don't know what it is in English... He... Sits on a higher chair XD and he has the ability to pull Glen back to the show if Sam wants to renew it. Right? XD

ppl say he is the ''head'' of wb. so i would imagine him to be on a ''higher chair'' XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/24/2009, 3:12 pm

He can't force Glen Murakami into doing something he doesn't want to do, and if he did, then that'd be so reprehensible a thing that I'd boycott.

Besides, doing so would probably result in Murakami watering down the show in protest.

My suggestion is to not focus on Cartoon Network anymore. In fact, cut them out entirely. This brave new direction they're going in means that it's nigh impossible to get through to them about the merits of a dead cartoon.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Titans_Fan123 8/24/2009, 3:54 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
...maybe. XD

ppl say he is the ''head'' of wb. so i would imagine him to be on a ''higher chair'' XD

He is the head of WB animation
Titans_Fan123
Titans_Fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/24/2009, 4:21 pm

Naked Snake wrote:He can't force Glen Murakami into doing something he doesn't want to do, and if he did, then that'd be so reprehensible a thing that I'd boycott.

Besides, doing so would probably result in Murakami watering down the show in protest.

My suggestion is to not focus on Cartoon Network anymore. In fact, cut them out entirely. This brave new direction they're going in means that it's nigh impossible to get through to them about the merits of a dead cartoon.

hmmm... Good point. And no, we're not focusing on CN, we focus on WB (from the very beginning, actually. CN was only an additional point). But who knows, maybe Glen would like to do it again. Maybe. I know the possibilities, I know the odds. That's why I said maybe. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/24/2009, 4:24 pm

And Snake, you told us to go to DC, too. I thought DC was only handling their comics? Unless you're talking about DCAU, which is (as far as I know) controlled by WB... Uh... Tell me if I'm wrong about these statements, please...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 8/24/2009, 5:07 pm

CN has to many reality shows and not enough cartoons I seriously miss the old CN and toonami.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons Empty wow

Post by StarxRob4ever 8/24/2009, 5:24 pm

that sux
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/25/2009, 6:47 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:And Snake, you told us to go to DC, too. I thought DC was only handling their comics? Unless you're talking about DCAU, which is (as far as I know) controlled by WB... Uh... Tell me if I'm wrong about these statements, please...
actually, rynna is right about having doubts to mail DC. (DC Comics, right?) i talked to Marv Wolfman personally
at the 2008 Comic Con and he told me himself as well as these Tiny Titan artists that WB would be the right company to talk to.
as for CN, yeah i had a bad feeling that they would start going down the drain and especially since the shows on Toonami
recently before it cancelled started to suck. the only channels i can see that TT would probably fit on if it were to continue would
either be Nickolodeon or DisneyXD (what ever happened to Toon Disney...? Was I away from TV THAT long? >__> )

anywas, i'm typing up my letter right now. going to have it get sent today.
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Moving Away from Cartoons Empty hahaha!

Post by StarxRob4ever 8/25/2009, 8:58 am

I really do not know what happened to toon disney, the replaced it with like disney X D or something... :D Laughing Smile
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down