DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

+25
star-girl
SnowFallsSlow
Terra
Fishing4Infinity
hotspot
AkAlina
Rain
Tizmael
Raevien
Xenophobic Sponge
Luck
Eve
FloatingMagikarp
BigHazelEyes
archiesangel
kevoon
Cylor
Music_Hero2779
Thecrazykid3649
Naked Snake
Riaaanna
thewizardofodd12
TheDeceiverGod
EllaMila1
Vandal
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

Post by Raevien 8/12/2010, 9:24 am

....McDonalds? <xD ...either you put that in there to throw off stalkers, or you're training to become the next mascot. Because I'm sure McDonalds has gotten enough complaints about being sexist and are now incorporating a female clown. The Smurfette effect.
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

Post by Vandal 8/12/2010, 9:38 am

A female clown? In replacement? Ronland McDonald possibly? Are you serious? Damn those feminists!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 8/12/2010, 9:40 am

No, not as a replacement, but more as a balance. Y'know, like Lola Rabbit, or Smurfette, or any other female character that's been thrown into a TV show just for sake of there being a female "lead".
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/12/2010, 9:45 am

Oh geez, that's so stupid... Damn the feminists anyway! Not that I ever eat, or like McDonalds, but geez, they think everything is sexist.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 8/12/2010, 9:48 am

Shyeah they do. Little punks...just leave McDonalds alone, it can't get any better no matter what you do to it. It's already reached the line of no turning back.
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/12/2010, 10:04 am

Yeahhh.. I heard a story where they took the "No Shirt, No shoes, No service" rule so seriously that they wouldn't give service to a baby and her parents. Though they serve fried crap on a bun anyway...
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 8/12/2010, 11:19 am

....they wouldn't serve a baby and parents.

A -baby-?

...what the heck, McDonalds? What the heck.
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 8/12/2010, 7:39 pm

... maybe I was planning on doing both Raevien! :D
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 8/13/2010, 12:18 pm

Oh CRAP. D8

The zombie apocalypse is NEAR.

CARDIO.
DOUBLE-TAP.
SEAT BELTS.
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 8/13/2010, 2:44 pm

:D ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!?!?!?!

HA HA I KNEW IT!
*runs to tell Batman and President Obama*
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

Back to top Go down

Post by *Ukane* 7/20/2011, 12:50 pm

Where did you go to school?Brookville High Im going to be a freshman in college
Who are your friends?have no friends but acquaintances
What's your life been like latley?latley my life has been steady but off-balance too much thinking
Does everything you do make you happier? everything I do doesn't always make me happy, the most I enjoy is art which cheers me up if Im doom and gloom. My parents are seperated/getting divorced
What are your parents like? My mom is lazy, she try's to be happy/optimistic we share together eveything, My dad and I don't get along
or talk anymore
What amazing skills do you have that others just don't?one subject mentioned above, Im the strongest history student, I like to think Im good at english,my family considers me the "creative one"
Tell me something about yourself that is absolutely interesting! I am double-jointed

*Ukane*
*Ukane*

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain_ 7/20/2011, 1:31 pm

*Ukane* wrote:Where did you go to school?Brookville High Im going to be a freshman in college
What's your life been like latley?latley my life has been steady but off-balance too much thinking
Does everything you do make you happier? everything I do doesn't always make me happy, the most I enjoy is art which cheers me up if Im doom and gloom. My parents are seperated/getting divorced
What are your parents like? My mom is lazy, she try's to be happy/optimistic we share together eveything, My dad and I don't get along
or talk anymore
What amazing skills do you have that others just don't?one subject mentioned above, Im the strongest history student, I like to think Im good at english,my family considers me the "creative one"
Tell me something about yourself that is absolutely interesting! I am double-jointed

No such thing as double jointed Razz They are simply very flexible ligaments.
Rain_
Rain_

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 7/20/2011, 2:19 pm

Happy to have you here Ukane, allow me to formally welcome you to our little forum. We're a small community but we're warm and friendly, rather quiet at the moment I'll admit, many of our members are, like yourself, beginning new stages in life, heading off to collage, looking for jobs. I myself just finished my 4th year at university.

Allow my to introduce myself, I am TheDeceiverGod, local mad scientist and evil genius Razz

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here, and if you're interested in role playing, be sure to check out the various ones taking place here.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Ukane* 7/20/2011, 2:47 pm

Rain_ wrote:
*Ukane* wrote:Where did you go to school?Brookville High Im going to be a freshman in college
or talk anymore

No such thing as double jointed Razz They are simply very flexible ligaments.

They are kinda the same thing though tongue

Thank you for the welcome DeceiverGod Im not really interested in role play I revived some
game threads if that was ok.Iif your the mad scientist around here Im Frankensteins monster lol cyclops
*Ukane*
*Ukane*

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/22/2012, 4:50 pm

School: Skyline High school (home of the Spartans)
Friends: Lauren, Ashley, Jenny, Sarah, Laura, Max, Jake, Lucus, Andrew, Torey, Vicky, Tiff, Keionna and anybody here
Life: Well busy and living it up a lot I guess, getting over a lot of things and high school.
Does everything you do make you happier: Um no not really though I try to make everything more fun
Or more depressed: Not a very depressed person...
Parents: Mine are divorced and my dad recently sucked the life from mom and moved away with half our stuff and my brother is going to move out with him soon so dad ran out on me and mom just like my older sisters and their mom... but my mom is like a good friend of mine shes amazing

Skills: Dunno to soon to tell, I like sports and I love to write books but Im to young to know
Interesting fact/skill: I can put both feet/paws behind my head n walk on my hands (im not a monkey -.-).
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5