DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

+30
TheMoodieSwede
chucklenut47
SnowFallsSlow
ebilcupcake
Blitzkrieg
Ghost
Luck
redeagle321
archiesangel
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Rain
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
Music_Hero2779
SylverBluTitan
Azrael
Raevien
Naked Snake
Terra
TheDeceiverGod
Negromancer
Xenophobic Sponge
EllaMila1
FloatingMagikarp
RustleXer
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
Cylor
Vandal
34 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) Empty What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Vandal 10/14/2009, 9:56 pm

If you happen to be multi-tasking post what you're doing so we can get a better understanding of daily routines in your life! [/faking enthusiasm]

If you're only on the forums... Then wow you really have nothing to else do?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Vandal 10/14/2009, 10:00 pm

I'll start by saying I'm furthing my education and chatting with random people who have common interests with me at the same time via my phone and working on extra credit algebra 2 problems, I love math <3
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Cylor 10/15/2009, 6:22 am

Updating software with the news on in the background, and going to hit the sack shortly.

...And noticing that this forum has an exceptionally high rate of disappearing threads. Neutral
Cylor
Cylor

http://sincronos.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/15/2009, 6:32 am

Cylor wrote:Updating software with the news on in the background, and going to hit the sack shortly.

...And noticing that this forum has an exceptionally high rate of disappearing threads. Neutral

Disappearing threads? Like which one?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/15/2009, 6:33 am

I'm studying math and english while listening to Evanescence and munching on my Pocky :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/15/2009, 9:39 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:I'm studying math and english while listening to Evanescence and munching on my Pocky :D

Pocky! XD

(Working on biology! Ha always working.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylor 10/15/2009, 9:47 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Cylor wrote:...And noticing that this forum has an exceptionally high rate of disappearing threads. Neutral
Like all the ones that get deleted within a day or two of their inception, after people realize they weren't a very good idea.
Cylor
Cylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/16/2009, 5:04 am

Cylor wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Cylor wrote:...And noticing that this forum has an exceptionally high rate of disappearing threads. Neutral
Like all the ones that get deleted within a day or two of their inception, after people realize they weren't a very good idea.

Oh. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/16/2009, 5:05 am

Cylor wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

A lot of threads are only moved to another topic, not deleted.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/16/2009, 5:55 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Cylor wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

A lot of threads are only moved to another topic, not deleted.

Yeah, but I think he's saying that when you make a thread and think it's not worth to post, you delete it.
...right? XD lol
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/16/2009, 9:55 am

Whatever the case.. Threads just aren't good or overstated so it gets merged into another topic.. I think. But hey this seems like a bad topic, and I'm not gonna delete it. Unless the admins think its offensive.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/17/2009, 3:38 am

Mercy wrote:Whatever the case.. Threads just aren't good or overstated so it gets merged into another topic.. I think. But hey this seems like a bad topic, and I'm not gonna delete it. Unless the admins think its offensive.

Nah, I don't see how this is offensive.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/5/2009, 11:48 am

Eh, haven't posted here in a while, I'm supposed to be doing SAT stuff but.. got distracted..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/5/2009, 6:20 pm

Mercy wrote:Eh, haven't posted here in a while, I'm supposed to be doing SAT stuff but.. got distracted..

What CAN we write here? Razz

And... 900 posts for Mercy? Whoa! XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2009, 12:48 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:Eh, haven't posted here in a while, I'm supposed to be doing SAT stuff but.. got distracted..

What CAN we write here? Razz

And... 900 posts for Mercy? Whoa! XD

Woooo!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/6/2009, 7:28 am

What am I doing right now? Typing on my phone. Razz
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylor 11/6/2009, 10:25 am

I seem to be wasting time... Sleep
Cylor
Cylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2009, 11:09 am

Writing a paper.. on the history of film.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/7/2009, 7:14 am

why the hell am i still stuck in the studio at 11.14pm? screw this i'm going home.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/7/2009, 6:09 pm

RustleXer wrote:why the hell am i still stuck in the studio at 11.14pm? screw this i'm going home.

Lol!! That made me laugh!! I'm in a speech and debate class watching a live debate. You make me laugh again during a debate and I get kicked D:
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/7/2009, 7:53 pm

typing on a laptop. ....*typetypetype* >_> *typetypetype* *typetypetype*
oh look, an airplane. ........................*continues typing* ._.
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/8/2009, 3:11 am

xD lol Karp

Watchin GL: FF right now! Awesome stuff.... :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/8/2009, 3:24 am

yush rynna. airplanes.... WORSHIP THEM O-O >:3

-and as for right now.... no i are not looking at airplanes.
i are.... uploading meh art... .___.;
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/8/2009, 3:26 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:yush rynna. airplanes.... WORSHIP THEM O-O >:3

GIRL, get on the chat, like, NOW!!! Dx
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/8/2009, 3:29 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:yush rynna. airplanes.... WORSHIP THEM O-O >:3

GIRL, get on the chat, like, NOW!!! Dx
what is this.... "chat" you speak of strange stranger...? o-o

lol jk sure thing rynna xD
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next