DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

+30
TheMoodieSwede
chucklenut47
SnowFallsSlow
ebilcupcake
Blitzkrieg
Ghost
Luck
redeagle321
archiesangel
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Rain
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
Music_Hero2779
SylverBluTitan
Azrael
Raevien
Naked Snake
Terra
TheDeceiverGod
Negromancer
Xenophobic Sponge
EllaMila1
FloatingMagikarp
RustleXer
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
Cylor
Vandal
34 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by RustleXer 11/8/2009, 5:35 am

omfg again stuck in the studio... this is not cool... DAMN the kids... they won't listen Sad ahh screw it lets, let them have it their way
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/8/2009, 4:26 pm

RustleXer wrote:omfg again stuck in the studio... this is not cool... DAMN the kids... they won't listen Sad ahh screw it lets, let them have it their way
what are the kids doing in a studio rustle? o-o
give them germany pie maybe? ^^

and for me....
i am... slurping a bottle of fruit juice... .__.
...............*slurp*. >_>
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 5:03 pm

RustleXer wrote:omfg again stuck in the studio... this is not cool... DAMN the kids... they won't listen Sad ahh screw it lets, let them have it their way
Yeah whats this about?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/9/2009, 2:52 am

uploading things onto rynna's fan base site :D
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/9/2009, 4:04 am

Mercy wrote:
Yeah whats this about?

was running over some tracks and i said "there's a wrong note in the piano part.... it doesn't harmonise with the rest of the song." so then they said everything was cool but i swear there was like one wrong note there.... and then we got into a fight about how that is wrong... long story short i let them have it their way.... can't blame for not trying to help them when people realise it's wrong.... it's hard my part time job Sad
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/9/2009, 4:08 am

RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Yeah whats this about?

was running over some tracks and i said "there's a wrong note in the piano part.... it doesn't harmonise with the rest of the song." so then they said everything was cool but i swear there was like one wrong note there.... and then we got into a fight about how that is wrong... long story short i let them have it their way.... can't blame for not trying to help them when people realise it's wrong.... it's hard my part time job Sad
did you try explaining why it was wrong to them..? o.o
and yeah, that's how i feel when im working with my current group in school.
im currently taking a digital video class and i just happen to be the storyboarder
aka more like the producer who plans out the scenes. my group is a pain >_>
they argue over the most tiniest things, and when we're missing a small thing from
the story board that would create missing scenes in the final product, they end
up disregarding it by saying "oh, it's alright, we dont need it blahblahblah.." >_>
if only they'd agree to work together more with each other, maybe it wouldn't be
so hard... .__.;
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/9/2009, 4:19 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Yeah whats this about?

im currently taking a digital video class and i just happen to be the storyboarder
they argue over the most tiniest things, and when we're missing a small thing from
up disregarding it by saying "oh, it's alright, we dont need it blahblahblah.." >_>
if only they'd agree to work together more with each other, maybe it wouldn't be
so hard... .__.;

man that sucks.... it's hard to lead a group when they don't listen to you "you can head a donkey to water, but you can't make it drink..." i did talk to them and explained it several times my reason but they didn't care. we even listened to the song like 20 times... over the same part again and again and again... i swear it was like banging my head on a brick wall
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/9/2009, 4:31 am

RustleXer wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Yeah whats this about?

so hard... .__.;

man that sucks.... it's hard to lead a group when they don't listen to you "you can head a donkey to water, but you can't make it drink..." i did talk to them and explained it several times my reason but they didn't care. we even listened to the song like 20 times... over the same part again and again and again... i swear it was like banging my head on a brick wall
yeah, sort of with my group to >.<
thing is though that is causing the problem, all of them had VERY different opinions.
they spent 3 days arguing over what music they should use for the video, then when it
came to filming, we did follow the story board, but there were times when they'd constantly
get ideas, then argue over everything all over again - which of course, drained our class time
away from us >_> hopefully it'll work out this week because it'll be our last week to put in
the finishing touches o_< and... ehm... about you, are you stuck with those guys for the whole
time, or do you work with different people? o.o
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/9/2009, 4:40 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Yeah whats this about?

so hard... .__.;

yeah, sort of with my group to >.<
thing is though that is causing the problem, all of them had VERY different opinions.
they spent 3 days arguing over what music they should use for the video, then when it
came to filming, we did follow the story board, but there were times when they'd constantly
get ideas, then argue over everything all over again - which of course, drained our class time
away from us >_> hopefully it'll work out this week because it'll be our last week to put in
the finishing touches o_< and... ehm... about you, are you stuck with those guys for the whole
time, or do you work with different people? o.o

i work with different people (thank god) the other local bands are open to my ideas and suggestions, they are happy to listen to what i have to say.... the band that i'm complaining about... they have an inferiority complex. well good luck with your team, hopefully you can do something about them, and maybe this week will be a lot better than what you've had Smile
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/9/2009, 6:14 am

I am trying to record my piano song, but with my NOISY 5 year old sister around, it's practically impossible. -_-
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/9/2009, 12:56 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:I am trying to record my piano song, but with my NOISY 5 year old sister around, it's practically impossible. -_-
Aww she must be adorable! :3
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/9/2009, 3:27 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:I am trying to record my piano song, but with my NOISY 5 year old sister around, it's practically impossible. -_-

lol! annoying Todd-five! *slaps and clicks*
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/9/2009, 5:26 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:
XD yeah, but at times she could be annoying, like Rustle said lol
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/9/2009, 5:46 pm

Really don't feel like drawing Robin's hair atm. Drawing Raven.. she's easy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/9/2009, 6:06 pm

Mercy wrote:Really don't feel like drawing Robin's hair atm. Drawing Raven.. she's easy.
But... But... It's Robin's HAIR! DX
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/9/2009, 10:08 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:Really don't feel like drawing Robin's hair atm. Drawing Raven.. she's easy.
lol rynna XDDD
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/10/2009, 2:42 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:

whoo! got-it-right-five! *slaps & clicks*
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/10/2009, 6:12 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:

whoo! got-it-right-five! *slaps & clicks*

What's with the slap click thing?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/10/2009, 6:13 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
lol rynna XDDD
Seriously dude, it's Robin's hair! How can... Aw dude, ROBIN'S HAIR, dammit! DX
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/10/2009, 3:36 pm

Do you plan on doing a lot of recording? If you do, you might want to invest in a better microphone. A lot of slightly higher end ones are really good at only picking up the sound you want it to, while completely ignoring any background noise.

But even on sale a good one will probably run triple digits, so definitely only go that rout if it's something you're going to be getting a lot of use out of. Other than that, most Audio programs can be fiddled with to reduce background noise at least a little I think.

Failing both of those, I suppose you're stuck until she goes to play outside. XP

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/10/2009, 3:52 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
lol rynna XDDD

xD
I've heard more people saying that drawing Robin's hair is hard. o.o
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/10/2009, 3:53 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

Do you plan on doing a lot of recording? If you do, you might want to invest in a better microphone. A lot of slightly higher end ones are really good at only picking up the sound you want it to, while completely ignoring any background noise.

But even on sale a good one will probably run triple digits, so definitely only go that rout if it's something you're going to be getting a lot of use out of. Other than that, most Audio programs can be fiddled with to reduce background noise at least a little I think.

Failing both of those, I suppose you're stuck until she goes to play outside. XP

I think she'll like it. ^^.
Awesome programme.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/10/2009, 4:07 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
lol rynna XDDD

xD

You have no idea how hard it is to draw his freaking hair...
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/10/2009, 6:14 pm

Mercy wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
lol rynna XDDD

xD

You have no idea how hard it is to draw his freaking hair...

of course it's hard - It's ROBIN'S HAIR! *points to hair as it glows in awesomeness, coolness, and glory*
:lol!:
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/10/2009, 6:16 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

I think she'll like it. ^^.
Awesome programme.

Yeah, I downloaded that, thanks Ella! Smile

lol sponge... Yeah I guess so. She always play outside in the afternoon after her nap, though, so I'll just wait till that. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next