DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently Creeping Me Out....

+18
TheDeceiverGod
Thecrazykid3649
Rain
SylverBluTitan
Raevien
Riaaanna
Terra
EllaMila1
Azrael
Luck
thewizardofodd12
Xenophobic Sponge
Naked Snake
Negromancer
redeagle321
FloatingMagikarp
Vandal
RustleXer
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Currently Creeping Me Out.... Empty Currently Creeping Me Out....

Post by RustleXer 11/8/2009, 5:54 am

say what's creeping you out the most at this moment right now... in this moment of time and space where meteors collide and the stars shine and..... whatever... just post what's messing in your mind.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Currently Creeping Me Out.... Empty Re: Currently Creeping Me Out....

Post by RustleXer 11/8/2009, 5:55 am

currently creeping me out.... the movie paranormal activities.... that stuff is scary.... messes with your mind :S
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 2:25 pm

Democrats.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/8/2009, 3:45 pm

the strange fact that all my favorite spoons in my house mysteriously vanish ;~;
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/8/2009, 4:04 pm

Squirels- they is gettin in mah house 'cuz the old ppl in my neighborhood feed them and let them into THEIR houses to feed them >.>
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/8/2009, 4:06 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Squirels- they is gettin in mah house 'cuz the old ppl in my neighborhood feed them and let them into THEIR houses to feed them >.>
lol o-o
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

Back to top Go down

Post by Negromancer 11/8/2009, 4:30 pm

bob dole
Negromancer
Negromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 5:15 pm

I was playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and I beat the epilogue. I really loved the entire game but I never knew where the title for the epilogue; "The Mile High Club." So just now, I decided to search it and now I'm scared for life.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 11/8/2009, 5:35 pm

Mercy wrote:I was playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and I beat the epilogue. I really loved the entire game but I never knew where the title for the epilogue; "The Mile High Club." So just now, I decided to search it and now I'm scared for life.

Oh, come on. People like sex, people like flying--small wonder that they'd mix the two.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 7:43 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:I was playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and I beat the epilogue. I really loved the entire game but I never knew where the title for the epilogue; "The Mile High Club." So just now, I decided to search it and now I'm scared for life.

Oh, come on. People like sex, people like flying--small wonder that they'd mix the two.

Well of course people like sex!! And people like flying too! But that's the equivalent to masturbating in the back of a train, its a public area for crying out loud! Its just indecent!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/8/2009, 8:23 pm

Mercy wrote:Well of course people like sex!! And people like flying too! But that's the equivalent to masturbating in the back of a train, its a public area for crying out loud! Its just indecent!

Hey, as long as people are quiet about it and I don't have to see it, they can do what they want. You'd be surprised the places people have sex. You've probably had people sexing it up right around the corner from you and you never knew it!

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 9:29 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Mercy wrote:Well of course people like sex!! And people like flying too! But that's the equivalent to masturbating in the back of a train, its a public area for crying out loud! Its just indecent!

Hey, as long as people are quiet about it and I don't have to see it, they can do what they want. You'd be surprised the places people have sex. You've probably had people sexing it up right around the corner from you and you never knew it!

Eww... are people that desperate they cant wait to get home?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/8/2009, 11:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

well... guess it is a natural thing to do.... .____.
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 11:57 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

Okay.. Public sex creeps me out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/9/2009, 12:12 am

Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

Okay.. Public sex creeps me out.
guess it's because we're only human. we dont like exposing things too much which is why...
maybe that's why you probably see early cavemans and such wearing loin cloths to cover
up you-know-what. o_< but have you ever heard of "ew publice wildlife sex"? no, because we
see those creatures as "animals" and well, we see it as a natural thing for them to do. what about
about us humans? are we too superior to act as "primitive" as they do, and so that is why we
must act in a more sophisticated manner?

i sort of question these things sometimes. Humans still = animals = something that probably evolved
from an earlier creature and so on that once didnt care about all those things, but now, we're very
materialistic, most of us here depend a lot on technology, and blah. sometimes i wonder where we're
really going. but yeah, meh, that's probably just me and my crazy ways of thinking o_<
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/9/2009, 4:08 am

currently creeping me out.... my neighbour.... he's sitting on his roof drinking a whole bottle of red wine....
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/9/2009, 10:18 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:guess it's because we're only human. we dont like exposing things too much which is why...
maybe that's why you probably see early cavemans and such wearing loin cloths to cover
up you-know-what. o_< but have you ever heard of "ew publice wildlife sex"? no, because we
see those creatures as "animals" and well, we see it as a natural thing for them to do. what about
about us humans? are we too superior to act as "primitive" as they do, and so that is why we

i sort of question these things sometimes. Humans still = animals = something that probably evolved
from an earlier creature and so on that once didnt care about all those things, but now, we're very
materialistic, most of us here depend a lot on technology, and blah. sometimes i wonder where we're
really going. but yeah, meh, that's probably just me and my crazy ways of thinking o_<

The fact that early cavemen had the decency to cover themselves proves that we aren't as indecent as animals.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 11/9/2009, 2:36 pm

Demons, poltergeist, most horror movies, murderers, rapist, child murderers/rapist, thieves, guns, disgusting death, zombies and naked snake.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/9/2009, 3:23 pm

that spider hovering over my bed while i'm trying to nap....
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 11/9/2009, 8:07 pm

Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Well of course people like sex!! And people like flying too! But that's the equivalent to masturbating in the back of a train, its a public area for crying out loud! Its just indecent!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA brilliant
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/9/2009, 10:29 pm

Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:guess it's because we're only human. we dont like exposing things too much which is why...

The fact that early cavemen had the decency to cover themselves proves that we aren't as indecent as animals.
lol guess that is true... o-o
@w@

anyways, back to the topic about this topic o-o
.......there is... ....a weird.... moldy mold thing shaped like a mole
on my........ dinner napkin.... .____.;

*attempts to poke it with fork* >_>
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/9/2009, 10:45 pm

Mercy wrote:The fact that early cavemen had the decency to cover themselves proves that we aren't as indecent as animals.

I am confused by this. Did you just say an animal is being indecent by not wearing clothing?

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/9/2009, 10:54 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Mercy wrote:The fact that early cavemen had the decency to cover themselves proves that we aren't as indecent as animals.

I am confused by this. Did you just say an animal is being indecent by not wearing clothing?
now that quote just made me lol. XDDDDDDDD
from now on my goal in life should be making loin cloths for
all animals to wear. XDDDD
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/9/2009, 10:55 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

now that quote just made me lol. XDDDDDDDD
from now on my goal in life should be making loin cloths for
all animals to wear. XDDDD
oh wait you said "clothing" sponge. o-o
blah misread it >.< er... well.... making loin cloths for animals still
doesnt sound too bad of an idea..... .____.;

*starts sewing one right now* >w>
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/10/2009, 2:38 am

Luck wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA brilliant

you haven't joined it yet? Razz
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.