DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

+16
Azrael
Thecrazykid3649
archiesangel
Riaaanna
Music_Hero2779
RustleXer
Raevien
EllaMila1
TheDeceiverGod
Xenophobic Sponge
SylverBluTitan
Vandal
Naked Snake
redeagle321
thewizardofodd12
Rinisa
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Rinisa 11/21/2009, 11:55 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
RustleXer wrote:oh way to include the rest of us. there are a lot more people who help out behind the scene and ARE the scene.

Hello other piece of chopped liver, how are you? I am good

Sorry!. I AM new here, and you can't expect me to know everybody already. Would you feel better if I added you two? (I'll have to go looking through all your posts for two random facts.)

~Abreu7~
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Raevien 11/21/2009, 1:19 pm

abreu7 wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
RustleXer wrote:oh way to include the rest of us. there are a lot more people who help out behind the scene and ARE the scene.

Sorry!. I AM new here, and you can't expect me to know everybody already. Would you feel better if I added you two? (I'll have to go looking through all your posts for two random facts.)

~Abreu7~

Dudes, seriously. xD Give the new comer more time to meet everyone. I was surprised I was mentioned since I'm really not all that active compared to some of you. xP Give her time to go around and meet people; you're really not representing yourself well with the sarcasm, anyway.
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 11/21/2009, 3:11 pm

Raevien wrote:
abreu7 wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

~Abreu7~

Dudes, seriously. xD Give the new comer more time to meet everyone. I was surprised I was mentioned since I'm really not all that active compared to some of you. xP Give her time to go around and meet people; you're really not representing yourself well with the sarcasm, anyway.

Thanks Raevien. ^^
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/21/2009, 5:05 pm

abreu7 wrote:
Raevien wrote:
abreu7 wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

~Abreu7~

Thanks Raevien. ^^

tbh man, i don't mind, i was just playing around.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/21/2009, 5:24 pm

Well I DO mind! I am deeply hurt by the way I was ignored! I demand to be added to your little list right this instant!

Spoiler:

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/21/2009, 5:40 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:Well I DO mind! I am deeply hurt by the way I was ignored! I demand to be added to your little list right this instant!

Spoiler:

LOL! HARDEN THE f**K UP!
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 11/27/2009, 10:39 am

......xD ....

Just remember that it's not that easy to tell what's "kidding around" and what's not over the interwebs 'cause, like...there's no way we can see your body language or hear the tone in your voice. >.> Yes.

JUST FOR FUTURE REFERENCE 8D

[messing around] Dorkwads [/messing around]

...gosh, I'm clever. >:]

*slapped with another over-sized fish*
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/27/2009, 8:59 pm

Raevien wrote:......xD ....

Just remember that it's not that easy to tell what's "kidding around" and what's not over the interwebs 'cause, like...there's no way we can see your body language or hear the tone in your voice. >.> Yes.

JUST FOR FUTURE REFERENCE 8D

[messing around] Dorkwads [/messing around]

...gosh, I'm clever. >:]

*slapped with another over-sized fish*

Solution: It's the internet, if you think someone is being serious you're wrong 99% of the time. :tongue:

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/29/2009, 12:51 am

abreu7 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp
Redeagle321
Mercy
TheDecieverGod
EllaMila
Rianna Lauren .
Thewizardofodd12
thecrazykid3649
archiesangel
Germany411
Raevien
Naked Snake
RavenArellaRoth
SylverBluTitan
Eve
Bass_so_low
Negromancer

Say, how did you come up with the order of this list? It confuses me ever since I first laid eyes on it..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 11/29/2009, 11:18 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

Solution: It's the internet, if you think someone is being serious you're wrong 99% of the time. tongue

Wow, if that's true, the internet must be pretty much useless considering all the facts and whatever you'd be looking up would be a joke or something 99% of the time or that you can take NO ONE seriously. ...including you, I guess, so, YOU must be wrong, as well. >.>
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/29/2009, 5:28 pm

Raevien wrote:Including you, I guess, so, YOU must be wrong, as well. >.>

No no, I am that 1%.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 11/29/2009, 5:47 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Raevien wrote:Including you, I guess, so, YOU must be wrong, as well. >.>

No no, I am that 1%.

Uh huh. 'Course ya are.
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/29/2009, 6:00 pm

Raevien wrote:Uh huh. 'Course ya are.

Thank you. See, now was that so hard to admit? XP

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 11/29/2009, 6:25 pm

Sad Awwww I'm not on there... *tear*

JK! anyways Idk everyone in real life but u sumed them up on here.
(Really y notme?!?)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 11/30/2009, 4:56 pm

Mercy wrote:
abreu7 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp
Redeagle321
Mercy
TheDecieverGod
EllaMila
Rianna Lauren .
Thewizardofodd12
thecrazykid3649
archiesangel
Germany411
Raevien
Naked Snake
RavenArellaRoth
SylverBluTitan
Eve
Bass_so_low
Negromancer

Say, how did you come up with the order of this list? It confuses me ever since I first laid eyes on it..

Randomly, kinda. Magikarp is first 'cause she's the leader, as far as I've seen. Red's next because he was the first to ever private message me so he's up there. You're next cause I see your messages EVERY WHERE. TDG's next cause I knew him for his comic. Ella cause she's been so nice to me. And the rest was COMPLETELY random.

icegal2779 wrote:Sad Awwww I'm not on there... *tear*

JK! anyways Idk everyone in real life but u sumed them up on here.
(Really y notme?!?)

Sorry! I hadnt met you yet when I posted it. heh. *sweat drop*
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 11/30/2009, 10:17 pm

I was jk LoL and all that crud Smile
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/1/2009, 1:10 am

Okay, well let me try to do this...

FloatingMagikarp The leader of the project, has left on several occasions due to her personal school work. She is the second most busiest person on the forums. Has a passion of the Japanese culture and even has a Teen Titans manga in production. She tends to be a little weird, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, she hugged a fire hydrant on Christmas Eve despite what people thought. That makes her awesome, for I don't have the courage to hug an item on which dogs pee.
Redeagle321 Another member who has a passion with not only anime, but the Japanese culture as well. He has low confidence in his artistic abilities but he will improve greatly over time as long as he puts his effort forward. He believes in God and currently has issues with money. (Still praying for you by the ways!)
icegal2279 A good computer artist who plays as Beast Boy in Ty's roleplay. She created her own avatars since I've known her, and she seems to have made the most popular game in the shortest amount of time in the Games section. She is currently in middle school. She had a crush but only to figure out that he was her 4th cousin removed.
TheDecieverGod One of the older forum members, he has a talented sister who's better than him in every way imaginable and has a sweet girlfirend that he absolutely adores, although he tends to lean on the side of logic... like Spock. His mother tragically died recently and his father resembles himself in many ways. He works on his art diligently and is happy to share his art with us :3 Also he happens to be the most organized of the forum members, which shows in his projects The Epic Webcomic and the Acclaimed RolePlay.
EllaMila She's somewhat of an actress and believes her parents are nothing but quote on quote "Old." She has the amazing ability to touch her nose with her tongue. I can't do that... but she also is one of the Terra fans thats around the forums.
Rianna Lauren An absolutely amazing person. She's a muslim and has curly hair. She had a crush but she didn't tell him due to the fact that she knew she had to move farther away from him. Sad, tragic, I wish she could have hooked up, it feels bad. She does an amazing job administrating the forums and keeping order around here. She makes music videos from clips of Teen Titans that are pretty amusing :] Unfortunately, her parents are divorced and she doesn't have a good relationship with her father. She plays the piano and like to surf the web.
Thewizardofodd12 A witch with an attitude. He gets angered easily and gets offended by things that could have been unintentionally talking of his religion. He attends a West Greenwich High. Believes he is a good person and gets abused around his house for his belief.
thecrazykid3649 A Christian in Orlando Florida. Not 5 hours away from me. He cares for the forum and it's members, but his concern can go overboard. He is in fact an African American, going to Maynard Evans High, he has too many friends to count. Overall he is a really cool guy [:
archiesangel Gave me permission to use her character "Mirage" for a Dark Titan in my own webcomic "Dark Titans 2010"
Germany411 An member who use to be an admin, he gave up his position and I was able to fill it. Loves to play Halo 3.
Raevien Acclaimed the most busiest member on the forums. She is an artist that got accepted to the art college she applied to. She gets ready and still she makes time for the forums.
Naked Snake Probably the most badass member. Nuff said.
Eve With Gender unknown, it has friends that look like celebrity look alikes. It is a graphic artist and a photoshop/illustrator god. Criticism on art comes hand in hand with it. It makes beautiful digital art.
Bass_so_low I know him.
Negromancer Name means he who lifts the spirits of black people according to the urban dictionary. He tends to go there ever so often.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/1/2009, 3:42 am

Mercy wrote:Okay, well let me try to do this...Naked Snake Probably the most badass member. Nuff said.
Eve With Gender unknown, it has friends that look like celebrity look alikes. It is a graphic artist and a photoshop/illustrator god. Criticism on art comes hand in hand with it. It makes beautiful digital art.

Approved. Cool

Eve is a lady, by the way.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 12/1/2009, 7:13 am

Well you sure nailed me Mercy! LoL (Man I hate cousins...)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/1/2009, 9:04 am

lol thanks mercy :D
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 12/1/2009, 9:16 am

Whoa. You described me well! Especially the "absolutely amazing" part. :lol!: no, just kidding. Thanks Mercy! :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 12/1/2009, 1:17 pm

Mercy wrote:EllaMila She's somewhat of an actress and believes her parents are nothing but quote on quote "Old." She has the amazing ability to touch her nose with her tongue. I can't do that... but she also is one of the Terra fans thats around the forums.
often.
o.o
Did I ever said my parents old? ..wait, yes I did. >.<

Hell yeah, my amazing ability.

I wonder why everyone forgets the 1 at the and of my name. ;l
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 12/1/2009, 2:35 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:I wonder why everyone forgets the 1 at the and of my name. ;l

Because numbers aren't a part of names normally and people tend to want to work with what is more familiar to them? Either that, or since you're the only member of the forum that has or likely will ever have the screen name EllaMila, people don't really see the reason in quantifying that you are the 1st one.

My best guesses anyways.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 12/1/2009, 2:39 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:I wonder why everyone forgets the 1 at the and of my name. ;l

Because numbers aren't a part of names normally and people tend to want to work with what is more familiar to them? Either that, or since you're the only member of the forum that has or likely will ever have the screen name EllaMila, people don't really see the reason in quantifying that you are the 1st one.

My best guesses anyways.

Then what do you think about redeagle321? Or germany411? ..Or thecrazykid3649?

Just kidding, I got your point. >.<
Though, I prefer people calling me Ella. Or Mila.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 12/1/2009, 2:50 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:Then what do you think about redeagle321? Or germany411? ..Or thecrazykid3649?

Just kidding, I got your point. >.<
Though, I prefer people calling me Ella. Or Mila.

Oh, sorry if I sounded snitty. Wasn't trying to, just wanted to answer your question.

More or less, people that put numbers in their user names will probably rarely (if not never) have them used when other talk to or about them.

Which is a good thing. I am not a number, I am a human being! :)

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.