DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Be Leaving for an Amount of Time.

+9
~Angel~
Rachel1466
Xenophobic Sponge
Music_Hero2779
Terra
RustleXer
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
FloatingMagikarp
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will Be Leaving for an Amount of Time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Be Leaving for an Amount of Time.

Post by Vandal 9/8/2010, 3:03 am

Well the admins and I have talked it over a long time ago and I think its about time we do this already.

If you notice on the top right hand corner, you'll notice our list of admins. We've all agreed on taking Karp off our list. It doesn't look like she'll be back at all, but if she ever does return we'll be happy to give back her seat. I just want to let everyone know before we do it so we don't cause an alarm.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will Be Leaving for an Amount of Time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Be Leaving for an Amount of Time.

Post by Riaaanna 9/8/2010, 7:15 am

Oh.

...No, I didn't expect Karp returning when I got the email notification for this topic, but I didn't expect this either. I hope I'm still welcome to have my say here...?

I'm fine with the removal as long as she gets it back if she ever comes back. I know an admin team is supposed to be a team of active members anyway. But maybe you can like... Y'know. On top of the admins list maybe put in a "Founder" section and put her name in? We all would like to remember her. Well at least I do, whenever I come visiting here. After all she started this. Without her there may not even be a "we" right now. Sooo just a suggestion. At least keep her name displayed somewhere around the forum. Don't remove it completely. She's one person I'd never want to forget whenever I'm here. Ever. Maybe you all don't exactly think the same but again, just a suggestion.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/8/2010, 9:50 am

I may not be as emotionally attached to her as you Rianna, but I competely understand your feelings about this subject and will abide by your request as long as the other members around here can agree.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/8/2010, 10:16 am

xD I didn't intend it to sound THAT emotional. But I guess, yeah, she was one of my first best friends in the world of internet. When Rianna Lauren was still really really cheery, bubbly, and stupid (well stupider than the nowadays' stupid anyway Razz). It'd be really nice if you can do that, thank you.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/8/2010, 10:46 am

Oh haha, yeah that's not a problem. Going to have to discuss it with the other admins of course. I didn't want to just up and wipe the name off willy nilly. I suppose it was a good idea to post this after all XD
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 11/23/2010, 8:50 am

im probably gonna be out for thanksgiving break. if i can get on and post at all i will.

Happy thanksgiving to ya guys!
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/23/2010, 9:45 am

Corv...... that's NOT what this thread is for -_-;;;;
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2