DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+8
Starfire_02
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Tÿ
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
12 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 19 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 1:59 am

Malice used her legs as she was still taking in the impact from the slam and she scissor held Karmy and tossed her to the side. "The Government.. what?" Was Malice's only response.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 2:01 am

DANGIT!! thought Karmy as stood up, "Nothing!" and she tackled Malice.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 2:08 am

Karmy tackled Malice to the ground and she was being held down, she swiftly turned her over to the side and got Karmy on her back and Malice rested uneasily on Karmy's stomach as she pulverized her face. Malice was pushed away from her and slammed into another wall. She was being double teamed! Where's Rift?!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 2:11 am

Karmy was pretty much spent, she wasn't aware of anything else but beating Malice, but she couldn't give up. She tackled Malice again and stomped on her back. She grabbed her arm and twisted it hard.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 2:19 am

There was no way Malice was going to win this. She saw Luna looking down on her. She had to break out. She had an arm free enough to let loose one of her grenades. Her suit, it was fire resistant! She memorized what grenades go where how far apart they are and she unclipped it and told Karmy, "Hope you like fire."

The incendiary grenade burst letting loose a frenzy of flames catching Karmy on fire. She let loose of her grip and mercilessly back kicked her in the chest. She ran to the top of the clock tower. "Sorry Karmy, but I gotta jet!" Rift appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her waist and they were gone.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 2:25 am

(burned twice in one day, not cool!)

Karmy was finally spent, she had lost and she was hurt so badly that she couldn't take it anymore. Every inch of her body was burning with pain because of all her injuries from Malice. She shakily stood up and faced Luna, "Thanks Lu.." and she slumped over and let the sweet bliss of unconsciousness drag her down into it's depths.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/19/2010, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 19 Empty Finally! I drew Ivy!!

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 2:34 am

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 19 IMG_8843
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/19/2010, 6:23 am

(I'm at loss)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/19/2010, 7:24 am

(I go to sleep and there is 29 pages, i wake up and there is 36 pages...if y'all can't slow down, I can't be in the RP anymore -_-)
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 8:59 am

(hurray for the insomniacs XDDDD read what ya'll can, my character won't come come back for a little bit.)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/19/2010, 10:34 am

"I have decided," Rift said as soon as they reappeared, "that I do not like demons." Malice gave him a look. "Well, decidedly more than I didn't like them before." He gave a shudder. "In a few minutes," he sighed, "we'll have to go and take care of the brat in the desert." He placed a hand on his temple. "But I'll need those few minutes to take a breather." He looked at her suddenly, eyes curious and a little worried. "Did they get the stone?"
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 11:11 am

Malice looked away trying not to smile, and she revealed the jewel to him. "I have no idea what it does but that girl seemed so obsessed over it." Malice smirked. She was badly bruised. "You think he's still there? I mean the sun is almost up." He nodded, they were way outside of town. For a moment they were silent a cool breeze brushed pass them. "What took you so long Rift? Enjoying the show?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/19/2010, 11:16 am

"If I say yes, what happens?" Rift asked, smirking a little. In actuality, his run-in with the demon girl had shaken him up more than he wanted to admit.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 11:32 am

Malice leaned back "Oh nothing I suppose, I was asking out of curiosity." she said with an exaggerated sigh. "I could have used your help at any time you know. Now I need myself a new pair of guns." The sun was rising higher in the sky, and she held up the gem to the sun.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 12:50 pm

(Ha! Your guns are now in Timbuktu! Thats what you get for setting me on fire!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 12:53 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(Ha! Your guns are now in Timbuktu! Thats what you get for setting me on fire!)
(Haha!! I think it'll be easier to get new guns XD)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/19/2010, 1:05 pm

SnowFallsSlow wrote:"I have decided," Rift said as soon as they reappeared, "that I do not like demons." Malice gave him a look. "Well, decidedly more than I didn't like them before." He gave a shudder. "In a few minutes," he sighed, "we'll have to go and take care of the brat in the desert." He placed a hand on his temple. "But I'll need those few minutes to take a breather." He looked at her suddenly, eyes curious and a little worried. "Did they get the stone?"
[Zero is already out of the desert- he got out almost right after you put him in O_o]

Zero flew to the tower, finally getting a location after the fights had moved form place to place so rapidly. He landed on top of the tower, and rushed into the madical ward. All it took was one good look at Karm and Luna for him to realize the fight had gone poorly. "Damn, I wasn't there AGAIN!?" Zero grumbled to himself. He walked over to Luna and Karmy. Realizing Karmy was in far worse condition, he reached out wiht his healing powers and began to heal her head. 'Was anyone else hurt?' He asked Luna morbidly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 1:07 pm

(No more burning Karmy >_<)

Horrible pain, thats all Karmy could feel. She was aware of being picked up by something, then the feeling of cool rushing air against her skin. She woke up for a moment and realized she was on a bed. "Where.." and before she could say anything else, she felt a immense amount of pain through out her entire body and passed out again. She did manage to have one last thought before all the lights turned out; Malice, this isn't over

(So incredibly cheesy but oh well XD)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/19/2010, 1:58 pm

Zero was momentarily shocked when Karmy shot up, but she quickly shot back down. Zero, figuring she was worse off than he thought, put a little more enrgy into his healing. He could see her burns receding and cuts and injuries healing over, so he figured it wouldn't be much longer before she was at least in good enough shape to be out and aobut.
Still, Zero was hung up on the feleing that if he was better, he could have stoped the two that did this this back at the store...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 3:36 pm

Casey!!

No more!!

BZZZTTT!!!!

"NO!" Karmy shot up with a violent scream. She looked around and noticed she was in the medical bay, alone. Pain no longer coursed through her body. She sighed with relief and headed for her room.

She got herself cleaned up, changed clothes, and restocked her bag. (It will be at random each time XP) Steve was hungry so she pulled out some tofu, picked him up and sat by the window sill. She silently fed him as she looked out at the city. She was pretty mad about the previous night..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 3:43 pm

(Snow since Zero has been gone for a while lets just ignore him and move on...)

Malice and Rift hung the top of a Wayne Enterprise building scanning the streets. They were far from the Titan's Tower they couldn't even see it. That didn't mean the Titan's couldn't see them. They had to constantly be on the move, they needed disguises. Malice needed a new pair of guns. "You can head out to your apartment Rift." Malice said to him, he looked tired, it must have been 9:00 in the morning. He needed sleep, and so did she. "I'll meet up with you later." She said handing him a form of communication. And with that he vanished.

Malice needed her guns back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/19/2010, 3:48 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:Casey!!

No more!!

BZZZTTT!!!!

"NO!" Karmy shot up with a violent scream. She looked around and noticed she was in the medical bay, alone. Pain no longer coursed through her body. She sighed with relief and headed for her room.

She got herself cleaned up, changed clothes, and restocked her bag. (It will be at random each time XP) Steve was hungry so she pulled out some tofu, picked him up and sat by the window sill. She silently fed him as she looked out at the city. She was pretty mad about the previous night..
[Uh, I was helaing her o_o; ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 3:56 pm

After giving Steve a good cleaning with expired soy milk, just like Beast Boy had instructed, Karmy headed to the common room. She grabbed a cup of coffee from the kitchen and plopped down on the couch. She hadn't seen anyone else so she was happy to have some alone time. Sipping the coffee, she reviewed last nights fight.

"What's your name?"

"I'm the oldest of the new Teen Titans"

She unhooked an explosive grenade ..

Dangit, I hope she didn't see me make that portal.

The guns shot up through the ground into Karmy's shaking hands.

"The Government.. what?"

Shoot me in my ***king head!

If I wasn't me, I would shoot you

...to Timbuktu

"Oh my gosh.. She needs new guns!" and she grabbed her bag and jumped into a portal to downtown, not bothering to grab a new communicator. She landed in front of the towns only gun store. "I hope i'm right.." she said to herself and hid on top of the stores roof, waiting.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/19/2010, 4:30 pm

(I know Zero's not in the desert, but Rift doesn't. XD And, I'm pretty sure she meant gone from the desert.)

Rift nodded tiredly. "All right." He waved the device she'd just handed him, as though she needed a reminder he had it. "Just call me if you need me." Malice nodded.

And then, he was gone.

Less than a second later, he was sitting in his apartment, wondering if he should zip out to the desert and finish the brat off. But, he reasoned, if the kid deserved to be the leader of the Titans, he'd probably already found a way out of the desert, or an oasis to crash at and get his energy back. And, if he hadn't, he was stranded in a desert, tired and injured; the snakes would get him, or, if not, the heat or the cold would do him in with great ease.

"I'll just check," he muttered, standing up and cracking his back. "No need to fight him if he's still out there." He teleported to the spot he'd left the startled teenager, looking around quietly. There was no sign of human life. He smiled. Maybe this would be more fun than he thought; games were much better when you had an opponent.

With that thought, he returned to his bed.

(Does that work, Mercy?)

Last edited by SnowFallsSlow on 1/19/2010, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (EDIT: I put Mercy instead of Malice. Oops!))
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/19/2010, 4:44 pm

( =0 That. Looks.AWESOME Mercy!!!! *Hugs Mercy* Thank you soo much!)

Ivy stepped into the common room and took in the sight. She felt terrible. She had missed most of a really important fight, and they had voted her leader. What a leader she turned out to be. She gingerly sat down on the couch and slumped over, her face buried in her hands. Only after a bit did a thought occur to her: Where is everybody?
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next