DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

+7
Terra
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
Starfire_02
redeagle321
EllaMila1
prettycarolina21
11 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 6 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 2:43 pm

What seemed to come out of no where an freezing disk came and exploded onto Wade's back. "Leave her alone!" Robin called to him
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 6 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by Starfire_02 2/2/2010, 2:54 pm

Starfire was mad. Very mad. She ignored the pain it caused her to move, and dashed up to Wade. She didn't bother to use her starbolts as she punched and kicked him as hard as she could. Her super-human strength was enough to cause damage.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 2:56 pm

Explosions on one side and Starfire on the other, Wade found himself outmatched. He returned Star's atacks with a blast from his lazer pistol, knocking her away. When he turned to Robin, he grinned smugly. "Ah, Robin. I've been looking forward to this!" Wade hissed, griping his katana eagerly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/2/2010, 3:00 pm

Starfire winced when she tried to get up. She couldn't do it. She was in too much pain.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 3:01 pm

"What?" Robin was more than perplexed, he had only been angry that he was throwing Starfire into harms way. "What do you mean!?" Robin demanded. The man obviously wasn't Slade, he didn't sound or look anything like him. The sword was only an add on and Robin withdrew his bo staff in preparation for the battle.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 3:06 pm

"I suppose Slade really DIDN'T tell you about me. Shame." Wade mused. He began circling Robin. "So, the boy wonder, huh? Not all that impressed, I thought Slade would have hed no trouble wiping you all out." he said, rubing his chin in thought. "Then again, maybe you're better than you look?" He guessed. "Let's just find out!" He said, swinging his katana wildly at Robin...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 3:08 pm

Robin dodged every swipe of his blade and when it would come to close he would block it off with his staff. They got into a lock and Robin being Robin only had questions to ask that he knew would bug him if he didn't find out. "Who are you? How do you know about Slade?! What are your affiliations with that madman?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/2/2010, 3:14 pm

Starfire didn't know what made her answer Robin, but she did it anyways. "He is Slade's brother." She answered simply.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 3:19 pm

"Correct- Slade is my big doufus brother." Wade replied, locked with Robin. "My real name is Wade, but you may call me the Ravager!" He continued. "And don't confuse us- I pride in being the insane one in the family!" Wade hissed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 3:46 pm

"Slade has a brother?" The got out of their lock and Robin readied himself for another attack. "What kind of family drives both of their sons to a life of crime?!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 3:57 pm

Wade laughed his head off at Robin's comment. "Me, I enjoy being insane!" He luahged. "Slade on the other hand wouldn't know fun if it bit him. No, his resons for pursuing you are profesional. My guess would be he his son's contract." Wade said, slowing down with his laughter. Robin looked confused at his mention of Slade's son, which only made him laugh again.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 4:08 pm

"Slade has a son? He has a wife and kid? Why on earth would he do those things then?! He has no idea what it feels like to be fatherless..." Robin was pissed off at the very mention of Slade, and he knew what it felt like. Until he met Batman did he realize how good people can be and how bad others can be, but upon meeting Wade and him opening up his personal life did he realize one could go out with a wife and child and still commit acts of villainy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 4:48 pm

"HAD a son, HAD a wife. I KILLED his wife, but you remember his son, don't you? It would have been one of your first missions or so." Wade explained. Robin looked lost. "Oh for the love of- must I spell it out?"

-Flashback-
Grant Wilson, the spiting image of his father and mentor, Slade Wilson. Graduate student, brilliant strategist, and today, on his first assassin mission. His target: the teen titans. He had always wanted to take a shot at the titans himself, mostly because he blamed them for destroying his apartment while fighting a super villain. He threw a grenade at a parked car, causing it to explode. The bright blast would have caused the Titans to see it for miles and miles. And sure enough, like he expected, the five titans appeared. "Hope you liked the fireworks, but the show is over for you!" Robin said. "Please, the show has just begun!" Grant said, drawing dual black staffs, spinning them the way his father had shown him. He leapt at Robin, the two engaging in a rapid duel, attacking at blindingly fast speed. However, the fight was short lived, as Black energy waves from Raven tripped him up. He sprung right back up, but BB nailed him as a charging bull. He tried to charge again, but he vaulted over him. However, in mid-air, Cyborg's sonic cannon shot him out of the air. Grant landed don his feet, but was promptly knocked over by Star's starbolts. "Give it up, kid. We don't want this to get messy!" Cyborg said with authority, aiming his sonic cannon at him. "I'll show you messy!" Grant threatened, and he ran at Cyborg. He nailed him with an uppercut, and used the momentum to come down on BB with a kick before he could transform. Starfire aimed a Starbolt at Grant, but he kicked her hands, causing the blast to hit Raven instead. He was about to hit her with his staffs, but Robin kicked him away from the side. "Get away from her!" Robin shouted. "Aw, did I nearly hit your little girlfriend, twerp?" Grant taunted. Angry, Robin rushed at him, the two resuming their high paced duel. However, Robin managed to nail Grant's leg, knocking him to the ground. "You're going to jail." Robin said flatly. Grant smirked- he hadn't come unprepared. He took out a vial of translucent green fluid [the same as the one Slade totes around] "Not yet I'm not!" Grant said pompously, and then he drained the vial. The change was almost instant- he felt stronger, his vision sharper and keener, he felt faster, and more to the point, he felt Invincible! But then it went wrong- His eyes shot wide, and he leapt to his feet. In a maddened stupor, he attacked Robin with five times the speed and ferocity of Modern Slade. However, when he had Robin on the ground, He suddenly convulsed violently. "What the-" Robin began to say. With a violent shudder, Grant collapsed to the ground...

One hour later

Deathstroke strode into the room where his clients were. "So, where is my son? I want to congratulate him for his success." Slade said, not with his usual mad tone or murderous look. "We're sorry, Mr. Wilson, but you're son failed in his mission." One of the chairmen said solemnly. Not getting the hint, Slade looked around. "Ok, so where is he?" Slade asked impatiently. "Slade... he died fighting the Titans." The chairman explained. "WHAT?" Slade Demanded. His son was even armed with the Deathstroke serum; he should have won... shouldn't he? "It seems the Titans killed him." The chairman furthered. "Slade slumped over, Shocked at what he had heard. He was so sure Grant could have controlled it, he never for a moment thought he wouldn't be able to handle it. "It seems then, Slade, that the contract is now passed on to you." The chairman said. The evil look came to Slade's eye for the first time- and not the last. "I'll fulfill the contract. Count on it." Slade hissed as he stormed out of the room. 'I will make them Pay for this.' Slade thought with Venom. 'And pay, and pay...'

Wade strode into the room A minute after Slade stormed out. “Clever idea, spiking the serum. And lying to Slade to pin the blame on the titans? Sheer brilliance!” Wade said to the old men. “With Slade in our employ, it is only a matter of time before the titans crumble and our operation can continue.” The chairman said with casual cruelness…

Wade explained the above to Robin.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/2/2010, 6:49 pm

Starfire listened to the story, some of it she vaguely remembered.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 10:11 pm

Slade staggered to his feet from the rooftop he was on. He didn't expect Wade to have arrived so soon- he thought it would be a few more days. Stagering to his feet, he made his way to his hideout- what he had there was for this exact purpose...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 11:07 pm

"Wait wait.. you said you killed his wife?" Robin deposited his staff and was ready to hear more. "How did that happen? And why were you attacking Starfire?" Robin felt like his brother was better than Slade.. he could have swore that he would react nicer that Slade would. Just because he was Slade's brother, not Slade. If it was Slade he would have had his head by now, half way through his story. But he wasn't attacking Starfire for nothing... then again Starfire was evil at the moment. Was he... a good guy?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/2/2010, 11:12 pm

Starfire's side still hurt, but she tried to ignore it as she got up. Her eyes started to glow blood red as she prepared to depart.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 11:26 pm

Noting Robins tone, he decided to monopolize Robin's lack of knowledge. "She was evil, just like her twisted fiend of a husband. She tried to kill me and I had to defend myself." Wade lied, but very well. "And as for her, she fired the first shot." Wade said to Robin as he pointed at Star. He hoped his earleir fooled him. "Maybe you can help me stop my evil brother once and for all? I'm sure you and I could bring him down." Wade tried to convince Robin.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/3/2010, 1:11 am

Starfire glanced back at Wade, then started laughing. "Me? I did not blast you first. I was looking for Slade. But you fired. In fact, I am still searching for Slade, and all of you are getting in the way." She growled
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/3/2010, 10:27 am

"Excuse me, but I beleive YOU were the one atacking everyone else in the first place, little miss evil." Wade countered. "And if you wanna find Slade, good, you can help me go wipe him out." Wade furthered.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/3/2010, 7:29 pm

Starfire just glared at him. "Oh, and like I am willing to trust you." She said sarcastically. "You would just attack me after we defeat Slade."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 12:20 pm

"Star! We'll have to join with Wade for now..." Robin said to her "You sure that you show us to him?" He believed every word and had his trust.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 12:33 pm

"Trust me, I can find Slade. I've been doing tracking missions like this since before you were born." He said, holistering hsi weapons. "And don't worry." he said to Starfire. "It is not any of you that I came to destroy." Wade said.

Slade, as he continued his way to the abandoned cathedral that was functioning as his ramshackle hideout, felt odd. He still had the machine part, so that wasn't it. He felt in his armor, looking for the tubes of chemicals-
and couldn't find either one.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 7:50 pm

Starfire glared at them. "Have fun. I will not be joining you."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 9:16 pm

"And here I thoguht he was your enemy. How many times has he threatened your friends, hm? Do you not want this man defeated for good?" Wade questioend star.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next