DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

+7
Terra
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
Starfire_02
redeagle321
EllaMila1
prettycarolina21
11 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 7 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by redeagle321 2/7/2010, 3:25 pm

Wow, this RP is 100% dead. I suppose nobody minds if I say how I was gonna end it for Slade then, I take it?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 7 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 4:02 pm

No I'm sorry, I want this rp to keep going.. We just have to get everybody back..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/7/2010, 4:20 pm

But a couple of the posters don't even log in anymore. But ok, I'll not spoil it.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/7/2010, 4:30 pm

"Fine Starfire," he said rationalizing that she wasn't feeling like herself anyways. "Wade, just show me the way. We can both finally take him down." Robin said determined punching his fist into his palm in Robin fashion.

(Sorry guys ._. lots of RPs going on..)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 4:47 pm

Starfire didn't look back as she took flight and left. She knew they could here her triumphant laughter as she flew through the skies. They do not realize how big of a mistake it was to let me go.. She thought happily.

(Yeah, we need beastboy, the titans east, cyborg, red x, blackfire, terra, and a lot more characters to come back and post..)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/7/2010, 5:09 pm

[True, we need al those guys abck.]
Wade nodded eagerly. "Then Let's go ki-" Wade was interupted by an explosion as somehting knocked him over. Slade emerged form the shadows, but soemhting was malevolently different about him. On both of hsi arms, the armor was significantly thicker, spikes protruding in every direction. Slade's invention he had been working on- to complete his new body armor. "Wade, I'm going to kill you." he hissed, venom in his voice. He noticed Robin. "This dosen't concern you, Robin." he said threateningly. "Don't beleive him, this evil man will kill me!" Wade said, feigning helplessness as Slade stood over him, Slade aiming his weapons dangerously at Wade...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/7/2010, 5:16 pm

Robin didn't know what to do, Slade was standing there. Right there in the open, he had to believe Wade. He drew an electromagnetic disk and charged after Slade.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/7/2010, 10:09 pm

Slade furiously batted the disk away, and with ashout of pure anger, lashed at robin with all his might. "If you would defend him, then you will share this creature's fate." Slade hissed, gesturing towards Wade. "Tiem to pay for you're crimes, Slade. Don't lie and blame me for them." Wade said, feigning heroism. He charged Slade with hsi sword, and joined Robin in fighting Slade.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 11:45 pm

Starfire heard Slades voice and turned around sharply. She saw Robin, Slade and Wade fighting and as much as she wanted to just hover there and watch them kill each other, she flew down over to Slade. She looked at Robin "You are a fool if you think this man," she gestured towards Wade, "is a hero," She said to Robin.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/7/2010, 11:51 pm

"What am I supposed to think Star?! I mean you've been acting really strange since you've been diagnosed with that weird fluid!" Robin said dodging Slade's attacks "Besides, he can't be all bad if he's helping me fight Slade!" Robin said more vengefully than rationally. Robin finally laid a punch that wasn't as strong as he wished on Slade but at least it made him flinch slightly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 11:56 pm

Starfire lit her starbolts and thrust them at Robin, knocking him out of the way. "Do not harm him. Not Yet." She growled. Then she flew up right in front of Slade and yelled "YOU! You know what is wrong with me, do you not? I am not myself, and I am certain you would know the cure for this..thing.. thats in me."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 9:14 pm

Slade snorted at Star. "And why, oh why, would I help you?" Slade said disdainfully. "Yes, the acids produced by the ants reacted oddly with your alien body fluids. Exposure to the deathsroke serum would probably neutralize the toxins." Slade said, but not in a way that hinted at him willing to co-operate. namely becaus ehe didn't ahve the serum. He figured he droped it, but if he had checked Wade's pockets, ti would have been a different story. Wade took advantage of the opportunity opened by Star distractign Slade to hack him with his katana. Slade shouted and droped to the ground, a long gash in his back.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/8/2010, 10:51 pm

Starfire's eyes gowed red and she shot Wade with both hands, making him fall. "No, I wish to be repaired NOW!" She yelled in Slades face, not even caring about the long gash in his back.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/9/2010, 1:49 am

Robin had no idea what to do, he was stuck between Starfire and Slade. He could get him, nail him with Wade. But Starfire seemed like she wanted him more. He looked at Wade, Raven's attack seem to have distracted Slade at the moment. "Do we attack him?" He asked Wade.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 6:32 pm

Wade looked at Slade, or what was left thereof. "Do you want the pleasure of finishing him off then?" He asked Robin, gesturing to the injured Slade. Slade glared at Star. "Idiotic girl- even if I WANTED to, I would need the deathstroke serum." he said, glaring at Wade.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/17/2010, 4:06 pm

"Then find it." She said, her voice cold as ice.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/17/2010, 4:40 pm

[are you like, reading his mind, reading his memories, or are you like... going in, like BB and Cy did to Raven kind of?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/17/2010, 4:55 pm

[gotcha']
Raven got these thoughts as they entered Slade's mind:

Even if I did get the serum back from Wade, I wouldn't use it on you anyways. waste of good fluid.

The titans... with Wade? What the hell would superheroes be doing teaming up with a mass murderer like him? Did I maybe push them to insanity?

I will kill a nerdy kid in Florida [waitaminute, scratch that one]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/17/2010, 5:10 pm

Wade sidesteped the tree, and yanke dout the two vials of the green liquid. "You want these, eh?" He said, uncorking one of them. "Of course. In small doses, to my future mutants!" He said evily, turning to a stray dog. Slade was able to turn ANTS into creatures powerful enough to take on the titans- imagine what it would do to somehting REALLY dangerous? He flickled the vial, sending several drops at the dog. In a grotesque display, it mutated into a massive, horned wolf, clad in a metalic plaitng of sorts. Its tail whirled violently, becoming a Cobra. "KILL THEM!" Wade ordered, and the massive Hellhound charged the titans and Slade.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/26/2010, 3:02 pm

[yeah, this is a more or less dead RP T_T]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/26/2010, 3:04 pm

[True, 'till it was changed and every1 left T_T]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/26/2010, 3:18 pm

[I may as well say it:
After the fight with Wade in the alley, the plan was for him to get beaten off, but head after Rose in revenge. Slade would have tried to ally with the titans to fight Wade and stop him, and then run off to face him with or without the titan's help. It was then my plan to have Slade arrive, fork control of Wade over to soemone else, and have a big 'ol brawl, with Wade ultimately being beaten. However, he would have already obliterated the orphanage and injured rose, and Slade would have to use the last of the deathstroke liquid to heal her. Finally Slade and her would depart and become a father-daughter assasin team.
At least that's how I planned it o_.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/26/2010, 3:32 pm

Yeah, and it would have been too T__T
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 2/27/2010, 7:23 am

Well, it has done its job. *hugs RP*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/27/2010, 9:11 am

redeagle321 wrote:[I may as well say it:
After the fight with Wade in the alley, the plan was for him to get beaten off, but head after Rose in revenge. Slade would have tried to ally with the titans to fight Wade and stop him, and then run off to face him with or without the titan's help. It was then my plan to have Slade arrive, fork control of Wade over to soemone else, and have a big 'ol brawl, with Wade ultimately being beaten. However, he would have already obliterated the orphanage and injured rose, and Slade would have to use the last of the deathstroke liquid to heal her. Finally Slade and her would depart and become a father-daughter assasin team.
At least that's how I planned it o_.]
(So that goes into Dawn of the Titans then?)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next