DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

+7
Terra
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
Starfire_02
redeagle321
EllaMila1
prettycarolina21
11 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by Tÿ 1/4/2010, 9:38 pm

(so, my turn?)

BB recoiled with the thing red X shot him with. he turned into a dinosaur, became to big for it, and ran over to Terra as a human. "Terra! uh..." he tried to free her with his hands but when he tried he got stuck himself. "Ok, that's bad" he pulled his hands, but to no avail. "Great!"
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by redeagle321 1/4/2010, 10:42 pm

[Actually, it was NEW england XD
But I missed my turn, so I'll wait for the cycle to get back to me .0. ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/4/2010, 11:12 pm

Starfire stopped dead in her tracks. She turned around to see Blackfire shooting at Cyborg, and Red X not far behind. "This could get interesting... perhaps I shall meet Slade AFTER I enjoy this entertainment." Then Starfire turned around and watched the fight with a smirk on her face.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/7/2010, 7:55 pm

When is my turn coming..? :<
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/10/2010, 3:03 am

It's my turn now, but I can't post, because I posted the last time on the Titans East scene.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/10/2010, 3:05 am

(Uh guys, no offence, but I really hate this 'take your turn' thing. It isnt going well. At all. Honestly i think this was much better when we didn't take turns and we could post whenever we wanted. Why? Because now this is going so slow that some people arent even posting anymore, causing them to loose their turns which really messes things up for the other characters. Also this is making the rp wayyy more confusing then it was before.. and thats saying something. Can't we just make up a new system or something..? Because I really can't stand much more of this madness..)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/10/2010, 3:10 am

Starfire_02 wrote:(Uh guys, no offence, but I really hate this 'take your turn' thing. It isnt going well. At all. Honestly i think this was much better when we didn't take turns and we could post whenever we wanted. Why? Because now this is going so slow that some people arent even posting anymore, causing them to loose their turns which really messes things up for the other characters. Also this is making the rp wayyy more confusing then it was before.. and thats saying something. Can't we just make up a new system or something..? Because I really can't stand much more of this madness..)

Well no offence to you too, but it was WORSE without the "take your turn" thing. Even YOU were confused. WAAAAYYYYY more confusing? Slower yes. Confusing? Wanna try the old one? With four BBs with different colors and random players dominating the RP? Yeah. If that ever happens, I'm out.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/10/2010, 3:15 am

Whoa dont get all pissed, okay? I'm saying "CAN WE FIND A DIFFERENT WAY IN DOING THIS" not "lets go back to the way things were!" Yeah, I know it was confusing, I already made that clear. But now everyone is all like "Oh, is it my turn to post yet?" Its really bugging me. And this rp isnt even getting anywhere. Geez..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/10/2010, 3:18 am

Starfire_02 wrote:Whoa dont get all pissed, okay? I'm saying "CAN WE FIND A DIFFERENT WAY IN DOING THIS" not "lets go back to the way things were!" Yeah, I know it was confusing, I already made that clear. But now everyone is all like "Oh, is it my turn to post yet?" Its really bugging me. And this rp isnt even getting anywhere. Geez..

We already decided that we have the 24 hrs limit. That can't get shorter... >_>
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/10/2010, 2:37 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Starfire_02 wrote:Whoa dont get all pissed, okay? I'm saying "CAN WE FIND A DIFFERENT WAY IN DOING THIS" not "lets go back to the way things were!" Yeah, I know it was confusing, I already made that clear. But now everyone is all like "Oh, is it my turn to post yet?" Its really bugging me. And this rp isnt even getting anywhere. Geez..

We already decided that we have the 24 hrs limit. That can't get shorter... >_>

Aww..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/10/2010, 3:01 pm

What about quotas? only allowing someone so many posys per week or such?
This is a big RP, so that my be a bit less confusing than rememebring a long posting order.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/10/2010, 3:14 pm

Well that sounds like a good idea.. Wanna bring it up to the top? Cause this was my favorite RP.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/10/2010, 3:24 pm

All righty, I'll bring it up with the brass.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/10/2010, 3:42 pm

I like the idea, but we shouldn't have a certain amount of posters per WEEK. We should do it in days... lol
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/10/2010, 3:52 pm

I think we should start with a longer time period for the time being, and wait to see how it works out, IF, and I repeat IF it works o__o
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/10/2010, 3:55 pm

Okay, well first we have to ask deciever..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/10/2010, 3:58 pm

Already workin' on it =T
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/10/2010, 4:00 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Already workin' on it =T
We need to get confirmation from other admins? (when I said the top I meant TDG -_- but if we do need admin support you already know I support!)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/10/2010, 4:20 pm

thnx 4 the support =]
I figured since it was admin intervention that started the order system in the first place, I should ask you, riri, and crazy for the O.K to ask TDG.
So far, I have you ok, I'm just waiting for Riri and Crazy's ok, then I'll ask =T
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/10/2010, 4:27 pm

redeagle321 wrote:thnx 4 the support =]
I figured since it was admin intervention that started the order system in the first place, I should ask you, riri, and crazy for the O.K to ask TDG.
So far, I have you ok, I'm just waiting for Riri and Crazy's ok, then I'll ask =T

Well you know crazy is gonna be on and off so I think if we can just get Rianna it'll be fine. If he has a problem we can always overrule his jurisdiction... right?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/11/2010, 4:42 am

Okay, so how many posts per week? 10, maybe?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/11/2010, 2:01 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Okay, so how many posts per week? 10, maybe?
I guess its up to Deceiver....
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/11/2010, 2:55 pm

Update: Seems like were good to go for the new system! to star with only 10, count 'em TEN posts per week. Your repitoire goes back up to ten on Sunday night at midnight. And no, posts do NOT rollover.
Anything else, or is this system cool with every1?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/11/2010, 5:17 pm

we each get ten posts a week?
good to me
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/11/2010, 10:06 pm

Im okay with that
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next