DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+12
Tÿ
Tizmael
Vandal
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
The White Wolf
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
redeagle321
Charm
SnowFallsSlow
16 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Vandal 1/29/2010, 4:23 pm

Malice was at least happy that Karmy hadn't been the one to fall on her face only because of the bullet wound. She felt strange in her suit. Everyone was wearing normal jeans and t-shirts. She felt odd being in society. "So... what do we do?" she asked, never being inside a coffee shop before.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/29/2010, 4:26 pm

Karmy facepalmed. "Its a coffee shop.. With coffee.. And is a shop full of coffee.. What do you think?! We order squirrel missles here?!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/29/2010, 4:29 pm

(LMAO KARM!!)

"Uhh.. no I just don't know how to... do people come up to us? Do we go up to them? When do we hand them money?" Malice seemed like Starfire, new inside this strange world, not understanding any of the rules. "My parents use to pay upfront sometimes, yet some waiters use to come to us... I've never been in a coffee shop before."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/29/2010, 4:40 pm

Karmy got up and motioned for Malice to follow her. Once they were at the counter "Well you order first then pay. They'll make your drink then give it to you after. Why don't you go first!" and she pushed her ahead. While Malice ordered, Karmy noticed a picture. It was a picture of her smiling widely. Along the top it said: Warning! Never serve this girl coffee! She was the one responsible for the incident in Texas! I repeat! NEVER GIVE HER COFFEE!

Thinking quickly, Karmy portaled behind the counter, grabbed the picture, and went back to the front. She stuck the picture in her bag and went to order.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/29/2010, 4:48 pm

(XD!!)

Malice looked at the large variety of coffee flavors. She had no idea what any of them meant. "Breakfast Blend, Cafe Estima Blend, Caffe Verona, Caffe Verona Decaf, Decaf Espresso Roast, Decaf house Blend, Decaf Pike Place Roast, Decaf Sumatra, Espresso Roast, Ethiopia Sidamo, French Roast, Gold Coast Blend, Guatemaia Antigua, Guatemaia Casi Cielo, House Blend, Italian Roast, Kenya, Komodo Dragon Blend, Mexico Chiapas, Organic Shade Grown Mexico, Organic Yukon Blend, Pike Place Roast, and Sumatra." Malice was so confused. "Can I just have a normal coffee?" she asked. The girl behind the counter was unamused. "Which flavor?" she asked. Malice didn't know if it really mattered. "Surprise me."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/29/2010, 4:54 pm

(Red, is Rift at the Tower in the holding bay, or did you call the cops?)
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/29/2010, 4:58 pm

Karmy already knew what she wanted, "I'll have the mocha with soy milk and 4 double shots of esspresso in that please!" she smiled widely. The girl eyed her suspiciously. "Hmm.. Do I know you from somwhere?" Karmy rubbed the back of her head nervously. "I was in the background of a news report once!"

"Probably.. Yeah, that makes sense!" and she gave Karmy her drink. Laughing evilly to herself, she ran back over and sat down across from Malice.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/29/2010, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/29/2010, 5:01 pm

"Did you just order a monster?" Malice asked. "Because for some reason I don't feel comfortable drinking coffee with someone who is hyperactive as it is."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/29/2010, 5:04 pm

[I called the cops, but I don't think they're there yet. you can make a getaway if you want- nobody is aorund.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/29/2010, 5:05 pm

"Hey I'm chill aren't I?" and Karmy took a sip and leaned back in her seat.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/29/2010, 5:07 pm

Malice eyed her coffee. It must have been 1000 degrees hot. She didn't dare sip from it yet. "For now." She said looking at the steam roll out of her cup.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/29/2010, 5:07 pm

As Zero led Matt and Emily to a sitting room, Matt couldn't help but think about what could have happened that would get her covered in blood. He tried not to entertain such thoughts, but his imagination went wild, envisioning her slaughtering old women in the streets, or rushing through orphanages with knives in her hand. He shuddered at the thought, and tried to stay close to Emily, just in case...

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 1/29/2010, 5:13 pm

Sullivan shifted a bit and nibbled on the corner of the remote, Earth technology was really not so hard to use, it was just she never thought she'd get to use it again. She was a bit surprised at how wonderful it felt to use a remote, or see the sky, or smell the ocean. A knot formed in the cadets throat and she tried to shake those feelings off.

The brunette space marine listened to the news as intently as she could, feeling the hungry swell in her belly gurgle and growl at her she clutched her stomach and growled right back. Sully set the remote down and walked back to the kitchen, if there was one thing she would take for granted while she was allowed on earth it would be free food. She opened the fridge and looked around for something, anything to drink or eat.

Suddenly a high pitch yelp sounded off, the cadet caught sight of the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. Soda. " Oh...my....God!" She grabbed the can and jumped back from the fridge, rubbing the cool surface against her cheek as she gushed over it. "They still make these?!"
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/29/2010, 5:17 pm

(That sounds more like Sky Charm xD)
Walking through the halls avoiding Bloody-Luna, Sky ran into Zero. "Oof, sorry Zero." Seeing the new people she asked, "More people, ok... Hello I'm Sky Jones." Oh yeah! She thought, Didn't screw it up!
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/29/2010, 5:26 pm

Finally, someone who isn't covered in blood or carrying giant knives, thought Matt as he stood up to greet Sky. "I am Matt Johnson, and this is Emily Roxberry." he said as he shook her hand, and Emily took her turn shaking her hand. Instantly Emily's mind was flooded with visions of Sky's past.

Emily stepped back, dazed from the flood of confusing visions. "ex..experiment 2779..?" she asked quietly, putting her hand to her forehead to try to massage the minor pain away.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/29/2010, 5:38 pm

Sky was shocked that Emily knew that, but didn't show it. "How did ya know?" That was all she could say.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/29/2010, 5:39 pm

Ivy snapped back to reality when she heard Zero call her by her unfavored nickname. She heard Sullivan squeal and gave a chuckle. "Yep. Soda never goes out of style." She stretched up from the couch, and excused herself from Sullivan. She turned and sprinted out the door, bumping right into a stranger. She quickly backed up and saw a tall new boy.Blushing she apologized, "Sorry." Seeing the others, she almost thumped Zero but remembered he was injured. Never hit an injured person. So instead, she turned to the two strangers and sutck out both of her hands. "Hi, I'm Ivy." She introduced herself with a warm smile.Not noticing the shocked expression on Sky's face at all.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/29/2010, 5:40 pm

Matt greeted Ivy, and shook her hand, but Emily still had her hand on her forehead. Matt spoke up, since Emily was still weak from the headaches. "She... sees the past." he said bluntly, blushing a little bit from embarrassment. "I'm sorry about that."

He turned to Ivy and smiled. "It's very nice to meet you." and noticed Ivy's expression when the nearby potted plants all bloomed instantly. "Oh... it's sorta my power" he said as he blushed, "What do you do?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/29/2010, 5:47 pm

Ivy was both ecstatic and shocked. Another nature person. Her grin became larger. "Kinda the same thing. Weather, the elements and..." Her voice trailed off. Instead she turned towards the plant and caused another flower to blossom. "Plants."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/29/2010, 5:50 pm

I was not sure if she knew i was awake or not. I slept for a short while and was unable to stay awake. I waas going to say something to her but i was slightly afraid. Once she left for the bathroom i sat up. "Not everybody thinks you are besides im the one who got you in the mess" I mumbled softly and limped out of the room. Starting down the hallway.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/29/2010, 5:52 pm

Zero made his way down the hallway, rubbing the sore spot on his back wher ehe had been shot. Using his healing ability he didn't have to wory about it re-opening and bleedign to death, but he couldn't make it perfect. He noticed Lupe as he made his way to his room.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/29/2010, 5:58 pm

As they drank their coffee, the manager of the store came out. By chance he looked at Karmy and was instantly on edge. "Why does that girl look so familiar?" he thought to himself and looked at the ceiling. There on the ceiling was another picture of Karmy. Why was it on the ceiling? Who knows, but once he saw it he gasped. "OH MY GOD! ITS HER!!" he screamed pointing to Karmy. Karmy suddenly gulped down her entire drink. Malice looked at her with wide eyes as other people in the cafe screamed in horror.

Karmy twitched.

For the next few hours, different screams were heard through out the city.

"OH MY GOD!!'

"WHERE DID SHE GET THE TANK?!!?!'

"THE HORROR!!"

"DUCKIES!!! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!"

"IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!!"

"THE INSANITY! PURE INSANITY!!"

"SHE'S GOT GLUE!! RUN!!"

After a good 4 hours of terror, everyone was back in the tower's medical bay. Poor Lupe and Nyah were glued together as Luna tried to get them to stay still long enough so she could unstick them. Sky was in the corner, rocking back and forth muttering something about 'evil ducks' bread crumbs. Angel was trying to get her hair to stop catching on fire. Ivy was covered in cheese sitting on a chair, trying to wipe it all off. Sullivan was standing in the corner, munching on a hamburger. Malice and Zero were hovering over the medical bed were a bloody, heavily sedated Karmy lay with a straight jacket on. Zero was covering his eyes, having just hypnotized the insane girl, while Malice was working on patching her back up. Matt and Emily sat in a corner, holding each other tight. "Well, I didn't see that one coming." Emily said out loud.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/29/2010, 6:01 pm

[Epic. I can't think of a proper reply XD ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/29/2010, 6:04 pm

(It just had to be done guys, it just had to be done!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/29/2010, 6:05 pm

(Nice Karm. Seriously.)
Ivy squirted Angel with water, using moisture in the air, to extinguish her hair. Then she focused on herself. "Aw man.." The cheese was in places she never wanted cheese. Karm seemed well protected at the moment, with everyone in the medical bay. The showers were going to be occupied soon, so words tumbling out of her mouth, she murmured a quick good bye and sprinted outside the tower. She raced to the edge, leapt, and splashed into the water, clothes and all. Her head popped over the water and she smiled. Cheese was completely washed off and it was an instant snack for the fish. She dove deep into the water, momentarily forgetting all her troubles.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next