DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 20 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/6/2010, 4:22 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Charm wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:(Im still gonna kill him)

(hahaha but I thought Casius was going to kill him)

(i'm still gonna try and kill him.. I think we were going to team up or something)

(Later on! Geez, he doesn't have to die right now.. you can engage in a fight and later on we can have a huge epic fight against him... you know Charm, all your characters are dying! r_r)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 20 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Starfire_02 2/6/2010, 4:49 pm

(where are we??)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 5:02 pm

(Mercy, Scarlet was talking to you, are you going to reply? And no, Ben wont die yet-- he still has many more confrontations to do with people, THEN we can have an epic battle with him and his experiments vs everyone else)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/6/2010, 5:13 pm

(Gah! Yeah yeah, I know >_<)

"Yeah, everyone.. lets go... wait.." Mercy stopped dead in her tracks. "We don't have anymore leads on the Joker anymore... it'll be looking for a needle in a stack of needles."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 5:18 pm

Scarlet sighed, then calmly walked over to Mercy. "Just relax, dear" she said calmly and smoothly, "perhaps Ben will lead us to the Joker?" and with that Scarlet's mind was flooded with possibilities. One was that she told Mercy that it was hopeless, and got yelled at. Another was that she tried to continue encouraging Mercy, and they all end up looking for Ben. Another was that she tried to persuade them to check a certain area of the city, leaving her alone to look for Ben without any interference. Seeing as how Scarlet had her own motivations, she decided to suggest for them to look in the commerce section of town, near the abandoned factory. "I will go with the others you selected and continue searching for Charge" she said calmly.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/6/2010, 5:30 pm

"That still doesn't help us fid the Joker.. and I doubt that Charge knows.. well I guess we're all on our own. Okay Riders, lets spilt!" Mercy was scared that they'd be looking around all night and get nowhere.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 5:37 pm

"Ivy dear," Scarlet said gracefully, "Perhaps we should look around a bit first-- any hobo or bum will be of use to us." and with that she began walking calmly down the street, then walked fearlessly into an Alley to check. One hobo eyed her and her jewelry, then ran at her with a wooden board. Instantly Scarlet saw that the best course of action was to move to the right, then kick the man's left leg-- he had recently injured it, and the bruise was still sensitive. She promptly did so, sending the man collapsing onto the ground smoothly and quickly. "Now..." began Scarlet, "Tell us what you know of 'Ben Boone', Aka 'Charge'..." and with that she pulled out the knife that was hidden in a strap on her leg, and leaned down, holding it against the man's chest.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/6/2010, 6:09 pm

As Casius and the others made their way down the road, he noticed the girl [Mimic] that set him on fire that one time, interogating a hobo with another woman. Any other time, he would have wanted to cram the heroes into a ziplock baggie that was 2 sizes too small and beat it with a giant mallet, but he was too stubbornly following Lupe to pay much attention. He noticed that she noticed him, so he tried to avoid her gaze, praying she did nothing, but fearing she was going to make a run at him...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 6:18 pm

Spying a man who looked rather intriguing in his costume and tools, Scarlet looked to see if talking with him would cause him to attack-- it did not. So, she smiled, and gave up her interrogation of the man on the ground-- all he knew was that Ben's "assistant" apparently robbed a food store. "Hello there!" she called out elegantly as she strolled over to Lupe and Casius. "I am searching for a certain man..." she began, "He is known as 'charge', have you heard of him?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/6/2010, 6:25 pm

As they walked, Karmy was deep in thought. She wanted to run off and kill Ben. But she knew better. Everytime she had pulled a move like that in the past, she always got into worse situations. "I'm gonna kill him.." she said.

(Karmy control open, i'm too tired)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 6:36 pm

Suddenly Karmy tripped on a caterpillar. (hehe sorry, I couldn't resist)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/6/2010, 6:37 pm

I closed my eye and sniffed the air. Letting visions of Ben take me in. I growled seeing him kill a young boy and felt hate grow in me. I let off a low snarl as I kept seeing ben kill children and the begging. I saw them run off and opened my eyes. "Its sick. Your daughter is...ok but im not sure for how long. With the things he's planing the future is unknown. but for the most part I can find him. His sent is strong with blood and death a sent that reeks. But makes him easy to find." I looked out with hatred in my eyes. "When do you want to leave?" I asked changing into my huge werewolf form.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/6/2010, 6:40 pm

"'Have I heard of him?'" Casius repeated. He was trying really hard to not go balistic at the sound of the name. "Yes, I've heard of the little b----rd." Casus said between gritted teeth. "Lead on." he said to Lupe with a swish of his hand, noticing that she had picke dup Ben's scent. He was gonna find that scum, and he didn't want anyone in his way that didn't belong there, so he didn't explain to the womant hat talke dot him, though he ahd this odd feelign they were going to ask more or follow him or soemhting.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/6/2010, 6:52 pm

"I'm sorry Karmy, but I need you to help fight the Joker, you're the only one with Laugh-X antidote. We nail the Joke, then we can get on Ben's ass okay? The soon the better." Mercy told her with encouragement.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/6/2010, 7:06 pm

I nodded at Casius and sprinted off, leading Casius to Ben. Having all of his sent lead me past the visions i saw now becoming more clear each passing second. I led on into some sort of secret lair. I hid away i the bushes and waited for Casius. Ben's sent was fresh here. But I wasn't sure how to get in was the problem.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 7:12 pm

"Wait!" Scarlet called after him, "Could you tell me where he is? It's... important.." and with that Scarlet looked down, unable to go into any more detail.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/6/2010, 8:09 pm

Ivy placed a hand on Scarlet's shoulder. "I can find him." She assured. "You haven't seen my powers yet, have you?" The brown eyed girl asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 8:14 pm

Scarlet turned back to Ivy. She sighed, shutting her eyes, and a strand
of her auburn hair slipped down in front of her face. With one hand
Scarlet delicately put it back into place, then looked up at Ivy with
her hazel eyes. "Very well..." she said softly, "I trust you." and with that she took Ivy's hand in her own, and looked downward in submission. The wind blew the chilling night air, and as the two stood near the old road and brick buildings, moonlight dimly lit the world in an eerie dance of silver and white.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/6/2010, 8:20 pm

"No, he's MINE!" Casius shouted ove rhis shoulder as he tore off after Lupe. He didn't genuinely give two figs about Ben- his mind was geared for only one thing- getting his daughter back.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/6/2010, 8:23 pm

I wanted to take the honors of ripping be apart but it wasn't my job to do.it was his daughter and his fight. I waited for Casius in the bushes watching the "secret" lair of Ben's. I stared down at it sitting tall.

Last edited by Lupe on 2/6/2010, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/6/2010, 8:27 pm

(Woah. Awesome post.)

Ivy smiled, "Alright, we need to find a tree though.." She whirled around, trying to find some foliage in this large city. She muttered under her breath, "Cities. Killing our whole planet." She crept out to the back of the alley, and found the two buildings that created it were apartments. In the back of one, there was a large yard where somebody had grown a garden near a pine tree, and had tended to it very well. The plants were flourishing, which would make a search easier.

Ivy dashed to the garden, pulling Scarlet in tow. "Alright, just hang on for a moment." She reassured. Pressing the palm of her left hand to a tree trunk, her eyes adapting a light green sheen. In a flash, she was given a vision. After rummaging through several different views, she discovered Charge in his lab through a large oak tree near a window. Moving through more plants, she realized it was the same address as before. Thats where the psycho lived.

She brought her palm away, releasing herself from the vision. Anxious, the elemantalist declared, "He's at 1234 Villian St., the sicko is...is...." She shook her head. The horrid things she saw in the lab couldn't even be described.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 8:38 pm

Scarlet thanked Ivy politely, and assured her they would stop him. With that she and Ivy took off towards that direction. However, with Scarlet wearing high heels they could only move so fast. Upon finally reaching the hideout, Scarlet walked up the stairway, her dress floating about her as she moved with grace. Once she reached the door, she came to a halt. Gently she rapped on the wooden door, then stepped back to await the one who was inside.

Ben looked up from his experiment-- who would come at this hour? He had moved all of his equipment to his new hideout, yet still had 1 experiment at his apartment; a baby whom he was testing on to see if he could use it as a power source. He angrily walked over to the door, and flung it open with great force. His eyes went wide as he saw Scarlet standing there.

"Remember me?" Scarlet asked smoothly, then waltzed inside, followed by Ivy. The apartment was rather small, but was made more roomy with the surprising lack of furniture. A couple boxes laid on the carpeted floor, packed with some random machinery and tools. The air was musty, but Ivy could not smell it with all the perfume Scarlet had on. "Packing for something?" Scarlet asked with a light chuckle, glancing at the boxes. She then looked at the still-silent Ben. "What, you wont even welcome your mother?" she asked, a hint of taunting in her voice.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/6/2010, 8:46 pm

Unbeknownst to the Rider's, some one had been following them for quite a long time. After the heroes had left, woman in a dark brown trench coat walked out from a concealed ally. The shadows concealed her body as she lifted her hand up to her mouth. In her hand she held a walkie-talkie. When she spoke, her voice voice sounded like a sorority girl on happy pills. "Didja get that all that puddin'?"

Miles across town, in an old, abandoned candy factory, sat a man. He wore a purple suite with a green shirt underneath. His skin was ghostly pale and his nails black. Green hair was greased back on top of his eyes. And his face. His face was that of insanity. A wide grin, wider than anyone could ever go, lay on his face. "Yes I did Har! They seem like quite a bunch don't they?"

"That they do boss!"

"The hippie is a riot. She's got quite the bag of trick's GAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Hehehe yeah Mista Jay. Can I come back now, I'm bushed."

"Come on back Harley, I have a feeling we're about to see some fireworks!"

"Righta-roonie bossie poo!" and the line clicked off. Joker looked down at all the notes that he had acquired over the past few days. "Oh this will be a barrel of laughs! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/6/2010, 8:48 pm

Ivy was flabbergasted. Mother? Immediately, she was looking at Scarlet in a whole new light.

Was she here to change him to being good? Make him change his horrid ways? Was she here to fight him? Put a stop to all the evil he has done and most likely will do? Was she here to try and make up for what he has done?

Ivy shook her head. Whatever Scarlet intended, she'd find out soon enough. Her hands illuminated green. "You murdered Matt you mother fudger," she steamed through gritted teeth. As mad as she was, she couldn't bring herself to curse.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/6/2010, 8:49 pm

I glared at Scarlet and Ivy. what were they planing I stayed out of view my sent hidden. I watched them closely waiting for Casius hoping he would come soon.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next