DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 5:19 pm

AkAlina wrote:(My computer doesn't show my posts for some reason O_O I wrote 2 in response to Mercy's controlling of Killer Croc.. >_< Okay, so um.. Where is everyone? :])

(I think everyone else is in Casius' apartment. Charmer is at the park, talking with Weatherman; a fellow agent.)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 5:49 pm

(Killer Croc was also spitting at you cause you shot his knee. You can do what you will with him.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 5:52 pm

(hey, I have Charmer out in the park... aren't any of you going to look for him? o.O)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 6:35 pm

(I would love too, but idk if Mercy has a plan or something O_O...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/11/2010, 7:06 pm

Nova fired four more shots into Killer Croc, emptying her magazine.
She then reloaded her gun with concussive shots, then scoped and fired three bullets at his face.
"Tough guy.." she said to herself as she panted. "Maybe some other time?"
She threw a flashbang and ran to an adjacent building and got on the roof.
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/11/2010, 7:50 pm

(WOAH I'm gone for THREE days and ya'll post up a freaking storm. >.< )

Ivy wrapped her arms around herself, feeling a sudden chill. "You guys.." She muttered, trying to draw attention. She said her next few words carefully and slowly, "What we know is that the Bat is dead. Redeemer killed him. Let's not try and fit these clues into a puzzle but just look at it as it is." She leaned against a wall. "Tons of people want the Bat dead. But even more people want him alive. And even more fear him. Batman had tons of allies and friends that would gladly avenge his death. So, something we should think about is: Who would have the guts and stupidity to want Batman dead?"

(Gonna do a Poison Ivy post. Haven't done one in a while.)

Poison Ivy was bored. The girl she had been seeking had done nothing of interest. She decided to find her good friend: Harley Quinn. Leaves and vines snaking around her in a dress, she began her long walk out of the forest on the outskirts of Gotham and into the heart of Gotham City.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 8:08 pm

(Looks like Killer Croc is now Deceased.)

The Midnight Riders, Ghost, and Casius roamed the streets of Gotham. They were, as since the past few days have been, empty. Probably not another person dared go on the streets anymore. Not with every major villain known to the dear city on the streets and the Batman dead. It seemed clear and Mercy for the most part felt better. She knew anymore intense action would in turn kill her. She was here for investigation. And what better place to start than Arkham Asylum. Casius and Ghost couldn't enter due to their record in criminal activity so they decided to check the next best place; the scene of the crime. Batman was murdered in an auditorium. Then the sick bastard took his body and nailed it to a catholic cathedral's cross, high in the air.

Mercy and The Midnight Riders had their fingerprints taken and they began the investigation. "If you find anything fishy," Mercy told them "just give us a hollar."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/11/2010, 8:10 pm

(That was an epic post O_O)
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 8:24 pm

"If I find a fish, I'm heading towards the harbor!" Karmy called as she walked off. "Damn, we need to get communicators." (HINT! HINT!) she muttered to herself as she walked down the halls. There was not on around, not even any of the employees The dark, dank halls echoed her footsteps. This place was that of insanity, and it scared Karmy. She would walk down the halls a see many different rooms scared her more and more as she walked by them. They reminded her of her time in the Institution. There was a room that held a table with straps. A room with shelves upon shelves of unlabeled medical bottles. And the one room that she dared not look into? The room marked, "Electric Therapy".
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 8:34 pm

Charmer and Weatherman walked together, clad in normal civilian
clothes. Charmer was now wearing a bright blue hoodie, formal jeans,
brown shoes, and (of course) wore his headphones around his neck. They
walked along the empty streets, the sun shining down on them now. Though it gave some warmth, the wind was still bitterly cold. "Want to get a bite to eat?" Charmer finally asked, after a few moments of silence. Weatherman turned to him for a moment, thinking. "Hey, I know a great restaurant near the harbor (HINT HINT)" Weatherman replied, smiling. Charmer nodded in excitement, and the two continued walking that way.

Upon reaching the restaurant, the entire area smelled of sea salt and fish. Charmer looked at the menu, thinking for a short while. Soon the two of them ordered, and upon receiving their food, sat down in one of the many sailboat-themed booths. Charmer had purchased a plate of Venus De Milo Baked Stuffed Lobster, with a light cocktail sauce. Weatherman, whose tastes were not quite so... expensive, decided to purchase a bowl of clam chowder and some breadsticks.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 9:09 pm

(LOL I think you took that too qurase literally!)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 9:23 pm

As Karmy wandered through the halls alone, she came across one of the doctors office. Inside was a tank. A fishing tank. With fish. In a tank... Karmy gasped and ran over to it. Inside were many different types of reef fish. (I do know the scientific names, but since I'm me and silliness is required...) There was a Dory fish, a few Nemo and Marlin fishes, and hell, there was even a Flounder fish! And it looks like no one had fed them in days! They looked at her with Disney eyes and she just had to help them. "Don't worry buddies, the hippie is here to save you!" and she grabbed a bowl from her bag and scooped them all up. Holding the bowl close, she snapped her fingers and appeared in the harbor. She immediatly ran to the water's edge and dumped them in. "Bye!" they called back to her, or she was hallucinating again...

Waving by to the fish, Karmy turned and was about to portal back when something caught her eye. On the patio of a restaurant, sat two young men. Around one of the guys neck, was a pair of headphones. "Those headphones.." she thought to herself. And then it snapped in her mind. "Charmer!" Grabbing something out of her bag, she snapped her fingers. She landed behind Charmer, a gun pointed to his head. "Nice to see you again." she said coldly.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 9:28 pm

Weatherman was shocked at what had just happened. He remembered the
girl from that night, and hoped she hadn't gotten a good look at his
face. Charmer's heart skipped a beat, but he just closed his eyes to try to relax. He sighed for a moment, then slowly opened his blue eyes. "Karmy... drop the gun.." he commanded calmly but clearly. Instantly the girl's hand stretched open, releasing the gun. As it fell to the ground, Charmer kicked it with his foot, sending it off into the water nearby. "Now that you aren't being hostile... how may I help you?" Charmer asked, a slight smirk on his face. Weatherman leaned back, looking away in hopes Karmy wouldn't see his face. I hope Charmer knows what he's doing, he thought.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/11/2010, 9:43 pm

Blood came from my mouth..i had no food left and no water to drink... i refused to swim. it was still a long journey back. and i new i wouldn make it. i laid down and counted the moments in my head. searching through my memories on my what seems to be my last moments to live.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 9:44 pm

"Who said I'm not being hostile anymore?" Karmy said and reached into her bag again. She looked at the other man and saw him trying to hide is face, but she saw it anyways. From her bag, she pulled a knife and held it as she spoke. "Now, why did you really come to the apartment last night?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 9:46 pm

"I told you all this before," Charmer said calmly and smoothly, "It is not MY fault if you refuse to listen to facts..." Charmer had a hint of hurt in his voice as he spoke.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 9:50 pm

"Facts?" Karmy asked, still holding the knife. "What facts?! You come and start asking questions and manipulating me. How do you even do that?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 10:02 pm

Charmer sighed, then for the first time looked over at Karmy. "If you don't mind, my meal is getting cold. Go away until I am finished." he commanded. Karmy suddenly got a dazed look, and began walking away. "Should we leave now?" Weatherman asked Charmer with fear in his voice. "No, no..." replied Charmer with a chuckle, "I can handle her, I think." Charmer paused, his eyelids growing very heavy. He found himself about to collapse, but managed to lean against the table to support himself. "Are you ok??" Weatherman asked with concern. "I'll... I'll be fine..." Charmer replied weakly, "it's just that using my power takes a lot out of me..." Charmer sighed, then went back to eating his meal, continuing his conversation with Weatherman. Off to the side of the restaurant stood Karmy, waiting until Charmer was finished. The second he finished, she snapped out of it.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 10:20 pm

A hobo had been poking Karmy while she had stood in a trance like state. The instant she snapped out of it, she looked at the guy horrified. "What the hell?! YOU PERVERT!" and she crached the guy, hard. "How did I-? Oh! So that's how he does it.." and she pulled a few things from her bag and snapped her fingers. The instant she land behind Charmer, she gagged him with duct tape, and pulled a gun on both him and Weatherman. "Now, you are going to tell me who you two are. Then tell me what you want with us. And then you're coming with me."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 10:21 pm

Weatherman sighed, doing a facepalm. "You just duct taped him, yet you demand him to tell you who he is???"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 10:25 pm

"Oh..." Karmy said, slumping slightly. "Well you can still talk!" she said still pointing one of the guns at Weather man.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 10:28 pm

Weatherman chuckled awkwardly. "You know, I've never been very charismatic..." he said quietly, secretly pressing a button on his phone. "Well, I am called Weatherman, if you must know," he said with a smile, "I suppose you saw me the other night..."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 10:34 pm

"Yeah." Karmy said with a laugh. "You're the Merry Poppins on steroids! I thought you were supposed to take care of kids, not make them mindless drones. Charmer here, apparently thinks highly of y'all." and her face grew stern. "But I know the truth."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 10:35 pm

Weatherman smiled as she went on, but when she said that last statement, his face went to a bit of a frown. "What truth?" he asked, curious about what she thought she knew.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 10:39 pm

"He thinks that you're a wonderful bunch of people." Karmy said. "I've seen your type before though. You only want them for their powers. To use them for your own personal gain. You brainwash them to make them believe that what they're doing is good. But it's not!" she was now aiming both guns angerily at Weatherman. "Why always kids huh?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next