DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 10:45 pm

"Hey, look, just chill, ok?" Weatherman said defensively as he put his hands up. "Hello, Karmy..." came a small voice from behind. Karmy turned to see a little girl, only about 6 or 7. She wore a lavender dress, and a white puffy jacket. Around her neck hung a small golden bell, elegantly etched with lovely patterns. Her dark auburn curls gently blew in the wind. As she stared at Karmy with her innocent brown eyes, she delicately put a hand to her necklace.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 11:05 pm

(You have no idea how badly you are freaking me out Charmy...)

"See!" Karmy said outloud. "Always kids! You monsters have no right to to do this!" and she sent a swift kick into Weatherman. She then turned back to the girl. "I'll get you away from these freaks, don't you worry." but the girl didn'ty respond. Karmy looked at the girl as a sudden chill ran down her spine. There was something off about this kid. She lowered her gun's slightly and looked at the bell...
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/11/2010, 11:11 pm

Casius trudged around the perfectly putrid auditorium where the Bat was killed. Why couldn't he have died somewhere less musty? Oh well. Ghost and Sarah [Or what was left thereof] following close in tow. In reality, this was the first mission he had ever worked wihtout pay in his life, but like two face said, there was mroe than one goal here. Yes, Casius was interested as to how this all would pay out, but he was unnerved: there was a suspicious person in his home last night, one with odd powers, and that didn't bode well with him. He decided to keep moving was a good idea, so he went along with Mercy's plan with little resistance, except for continuing to protest to Karmy about why he wasn't old.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 2/11/2010, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 11:17 pm

redeagle321 wrote: tow face said, .

(TOW FACE XDD!!!!!! I'm sorry Red, but every time I see that, I have to laugh XP!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/11/2010, 11:20 pm

[I, uh, did that on purpose. yeah, on purpose...
>>
<<
purpose...]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 11:21 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[I, uh, did that on purpose. yeah, on purpose...
>>
<<
purpose...]

(Lol suuuuuuuuuurrrrrreee you did Wink XD!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 11:21 pm

"I read the report..." Carillon said slowly, her deadened eyes never looking away from Karmy's, "Sweet dreams..." she said as the bell lifted up. Quickly a sharp note was released, and everything around Karmy faded away. A dark, billowing fog loomed over the area, and settled around Karmy. "Karmy, why didn't you help me, your own brother?" came a voice, echoing through the darkness. The sound of the bell was still ringing, and was almost deafening. Suddenly Karmy's bag caught on fire. She desperately tried to put it out, but in moments it had burned up, becoming a pile of ash upon the ground. Karmy screamed in agony, then realized she was surrounded by men in suits, all holding weapons. "Let's see how you.. tick..." one of them said with an evil grin. He stabbed a blade into Karmy, cutting open her abdomen. she screamed in pain, but found she was unable to move to get away. More and more of the men stabbed Karmy, until she was bleeding terribly. "Karmy, don't let them take me!" came that oh-so-familiar voice. But it was soon blocked out by laughter-- the laughter of a little girl. "Let's play a game..." she said sweetly, slowly appearing in front of Karmy. Karmy tried to move, but could not, still bleeding horribly. "I will count to 3, and you try to hide yourself!" she said with a giggle. She turned around, and began counting.

"1...." the ground rumbled as the sound of a bell rang. A low, long note that shook Karmy to the core. She looked down and saw a gun resting in her hand.

"2...." a second bell rang, echoing along with the first. A dead body materialized in front of her-- it was... Scarlet. Karmy realized her hand was covered in blood.

"3...." a third bell rang, louder than the others. This nearly deafened Karmy, and she looked around, seeing a 2nd dead body-- Mercy. "It's your fault..." echoed a voice into her head, "She wouldn't have been hurt if you had stayed with her..." Karmy tried to look away, but saw that a 2nd gun rested in her other hand. Both hands were covered in blood now. "1 bullet..." said the voice menacingly, "to be used either to protect her, or kill him. You know what you used it for, Karmy..."

Suddenly all 3 bells became loud again, their notes clashing terribly. The little girl spun around, facing Karmy; she was wide-eyed, and smiling from ear to ear. "YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!!" she screamed, laughing as Karmy began to weep.
In a flash everything vanished, and Karmy realized she was now lying on her back, facing the sky. Blood was flowing from her mouth, nose, and ears. But before Karmy could say anything, she found her vision blurring, and was soon unconscious.

Last edited by Charm on 2/12/2010, 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/11/2010, 11:27 pm

[Oh GOD that was so damn spooky! I may never have a hicup again!]
As Casius and ghost continued to rumage about he area, Sarah suddenly tensened. Her scaners detected a massive discharge of superpowers- and NOT in the good way. "Danger." Was the only word she said. Before Casius could protest, Sarah was racing down the road, Ghost and Casius unable to match the speed of her robotic body. In no time at all, Sarah arrived at the docks to see Karmy on the ground, looking to be in rough shape. She put herself between the SYNG agents and Karmy. "Back." She said robotically, aiming her arm canon at the agents.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 11:33 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[Oh GOD that was so damn spooky! I may never have a hicup again!]

(You think you're freaked out DX!! I'm still shaking in real life.... To quote the famous Dale Gribble, "The crap has literally been scared out of me!" i'm going to go cry in a corner now...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/11/2010, 11:35 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:[Oh GOD that was so damn spooky! I may never have a hicup again!]

(You think you're freaked out DX!! I'm still shaking in real life.... To quote the famous Dale Gribble, "The crap has literally been scared out of me!" i'm going to go cry in a corner now...)
[Lemme join you. That post was mean to torment YOU and I got afraid! Charm, you have mastered the art of detachemnt, let me tell 'ya!]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 11:42 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

[Lemme join you. That post was mean to torment YOU and I got afraid! Charm, you have mastered the art of detachemnt, let me tell 'ya!]

(I'm so scared right now Crying or Very sad aaaahhh....)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 11:42 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

(Awww, that is so sweet of you to say! :D You guys are so nice. ^_^ *hugs*)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 11:43 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

(sorry Sad I guess you will never listen to Carol of the Bells the same way again, huh?)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 11:45 pm

Charm wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

(sorry Sad I guess you will never listen to Carol of the Bells the same way again, huh?)

DX!!!

Hells no! I think I just developed a phobie for bells >_<
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 11:46 pm

Redeemer portaled into the fray his cape slapping the air. He turned to Charmer, his mouth duct tapped. "Ha ha. Good look for you." He said. Looking at Karmy squirm on the ground he kicked her. "What's... Going on here..... Still looking.. For Ben..?" He asked the rest of SYNG. He saw Casius, Sarah, and Ghost
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 11:50 pm

Weatherman stood, and ripped the duct tape off of Charmer. "OWWW" he yelled, covering his mouth with his hand. "Do you know about Ben, redeemer?" Charmer asked, trying to maintain charisma despite his throbbing mouth.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 11:54 pm

"Ha! Ben?! Ben dead. This bi*ch... It killed him." He said laughing at the fact he was referring Karmy to as it, then kicked her stomach again. "Should take it. SYNG could use it.... And," he pointed at the oncoming Sarah, "that one too.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 11:57 pm

(Mercy, do you want us to honestly capture Sarah and Karmy?)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 11:57 pm

Mercy wrote:"Ha! Ben?! Ben dead. This bi*ch... It killed him." He said laughing at the fact he was referring Karmy to as it, then kicked her stomach again. "Should take it. SYNG could use it.... And," he pointed at the oncoming Sarah, "that one too.

(Karmy's not an 'it'!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/11/2010, 11:58 pm

Casius was enraged. He aimed his cannon, his finger itching to yank the triger and nail them so bad they wouldn't be able to so much as slobber for a month. "If you DARE touch her, I swaer to god I will kill every single one of you!" Casius barked violently. Him and Ghost armed their weapons, ready for battle...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 12:01 am

Charmer turned towards Casius and Ghost. "Put your weapons down!" he yelled, and they did so promptly. But before Charmer could do anything else, he suddenly felt weak, and collapsed to the ground, unconscious. He had used too much energy. The command lasted but a moment, but it gave Weatherman enough time to nail them with a big gust of wind. They quickly got back up, though, arming their weapons once again.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 12:02 am

Redeemer teleported behind him, Casius intuitively turned around, then he teleported behind him again and swung his legs at Casius...
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 12:04 am

Casius had dealt with teleporters before in the Markovian army, so this one was just routine combat. With the leg swung, he snatched it, and replied in full with a hig-voltage blast form his fingertips.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 12:10 am

Redeemer fell to the floor screaming in pain. He then teleported next to Weatherman, "Can ...you leave..... me.. be with... this one?" He asked shaking from the volts. "Go do .....more.. of whatever.... the... f*ck they.. have.. you doing. I don't wanna be..... seen with.. you anymore."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 12:14 am

Weatherman nodded in acknowledgment, then grabbed Charmer with one hand, his umbrella in the other. He took off into the sky, and was quickly out of sight.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next