DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ashes of Eden[closed]

+8
EllaMila1
ebilcupcake
Tÿ
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Riaaanna
Rinisa
redeagle321
12 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The ashes of Eden[closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: The ashes of Eden[closed]

Post by Corvus31 3/26/2010, 9:37 am

Attackin a hospital? thats low for even the baddies!
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/26/2010, 9:44 am

[He's an ass. what can I say.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 3/26/2010, 10:12 am

i agree
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/26/2010, 8:51 pm

"Slade is a bad dude. Way bad." Robin said bluntly and coldly to Atlee. "HELL!" He kicked the couch as hard as he could right under where Cyborg was sitting.

Robin grabbed a chair from the table and sat down in front of the couch, shaking. "Okay here we go... Slade first appeared as a shadowy figure covertly directing thefts of high-end technology and assaults on both the city and the Teen Titans, taunting me in particular, who felt more and more driven into apprehending this mysterious opponent by all means necessary, even making himself go so far as to temporarily adopt a villainous identity. While we soon learned his name, Slade and his motives remained a mystery to us. Eventually, Slade managed to separate me from the Titans and revealed his intentions with him: Slade was looking for an heir to carry on his legacy. Knowing I would not submit willingly, Slade covertly injected the Titans with a nano-virus which would destroy them from within, thus forcing me to cease resistance and submit to his will. In order to reinforce my dependency on Slade, he forced him to fight and not to reveal anything to them, under pain of their deaths. But the other Titans soon found out how Slade had manipulated them and backtracked me to his lair. Slade activated the nano-virus, condemning them to death, but I could not abandon my friends. In a desperate move, I exposed himself to the virus as well, forcing Slade to deactivate it or else lose his apprentice. We attacked him indiscriminately, forcing him to retreat. Slade resurfaced shortly after following Terra's arrival. Subtly influencing her and shaping her path, he found her a more willing recipient for his will due to her emotional instability. In time he succeeded in making her befriend us despite Raven's reservation, and when the time was right, she betrayed those who wanted to be her friends. Slade outfitted her with a suit through which he could control her physical movements and deliver pain when she failed him, and set her up as his second-in-command as he took control over the city. However, we had survived Terra's attempt at their lives and confronted her and Slade. During the struggle, Terra came to recognize the truth behind the Titans' friendship and Slade viciousness, and she unleashed her full power which triggered an earthquake, throwing Slade into a pool of lava, where he apparently perished, and transforming herself into a stone statue. Some time afterward, I was hit by a cloud of dust when I mused over Slade's demise while gazing at the villain's mask. I began to see Slade and even confronted him, but the villain strangely proved more elusive than ever - so much in fact that the other Titans could not see him even when I fought him face to face. This was because "Slade" was actually a delusion caused by a hallucinogen hidden in the mask. With Raven's help, I was able to resist "Slade" and eliminate him before the stress to my body could kill me. However, Cyborg soon noticed that the release of the hallucinogen was caused by a coded signal which had come from outside the Tower. At Raven's 17th birthday, and to the our extreme surprise, Slade resurfaced wielding strange fire-related powers and a glowing red mark on his mask. In actuality, he had been saved from certain death by the demon Trigon, who was intend on conquering all existence, and Raven, his daughter, was to serve him as a portal to the mortal world. Trigon resurrected Slade and made him his servant, granting him his new powers; but to ensure his full compliance, the demon withheld Slade's life force, which he promised to restore to Slade if he served him well. Slade fulfilled his task in preparing Raven for her dread destiny, but Trigon went back on his word, stripped Slade of the powers he had granted him and abandoned him as one of the living dead on Earth's devastated surface. Bent on revenge, Slade met with us and revealed to them several vital secrets which would help bring down Trigon, including the fact that Raven was possibly still alive. While Starfire, Cyborg and Beast Boy were sent out to divert Trigon's attention, Slade and I journeyed into the underworld, united for the time being under a common purpose, until they had to go their own ways. While I succeeded in recovering Raven, now reduced to a helpless child, Slade came to the place where his life force was stored. He succeeded in defeating its demonic guardian and reclaiming his life, and returned to the surface just in time to join us in their final assault on Trigon. We all were soundly defeated, but this awoke Raven's determination, returning her to her true age and power and enabling her to destroy her father for good. In the wake of this triumph, however, Slade managed to slip away and remained hidden. Slade resurfaced one more time, when Beast Boy was desperately trying to remind an apparently amnesiac Terra about her past with the Titans, taunting him with the possibility that Terra might not want to remember her past life. Furious, Beast Boy laid into Slade and brought him down, only to find out that it was just another of his robot duplicates. At present, Slade remains at large and in hiding, until today he actually showed up... though I don't know what his incentives are. Still..." Robin had stopped shaking.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/27/2010, 8:47 am

Atlee blinked. Now that was quite an explanation! Slade's history with the past Terra's was interesting as well....She'd keep an eye out for him. Perhaps fighting him would train her better than anything the Titans had.

"That's quite a villain." Atlee replied, "I heard he had a daughter named Ravager...?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 10:59 am

Robin put his had to his arms which were crossed over the chair. "Yeah. He's a bi**h, and he also has a son too. His name is Jericho. He's with us, but that name is new to me. Ravager?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/27/2010, 11:53 am

Atlee gave a quick nod. "I worked with her for a bit. Along with some other heroes, not sure if you know them or not. She was very kind, leading a whole rebellion against this army of brainwashed super powered people." Atlee shook her head at the memory. "For awhile, I was part of the army. Ravager saved me."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 3:57 pm

"So is she on our side? I mean if she saved you.. and you're with us today." Robin said suspiciously. (Wow why isn't anyone posting o-o?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/27/2010, 5:28 pm

(*Shrug* Lord almighty knows.)

Atlee slowly nodded. "I suppose you could say that. But, to be honest, she never seemed overjoyed about the company." Atlee tried hard to recall what had occurred.

"But she really did want to stop the army. I wouldn't call her a villain, but not exactly our side either..."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/27/2010, 10:11 pm

[sorry, been working weird hours. Also, gotta rethink the storyline now- arc 1 was going to explain rose, wade, the ravager and all that stuff, but if she already is the ravager, i need to go back to the drawing board.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/28/2010, 11:24 am

redeagle321 wrote:[sorry, been working weird hours. Also, gotta rethink the storyline now- arc 1 was going to explain rose, wade, the ravager and all that stuff, but if she already is the ravager, i need to go back to the drawing board.]

Dx Ah, sorry!
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/29/2010, 11:13 am

[I got bupcus and nobody really posted on here anyways but you and mercy, so I'm just gonna kill this RP. It sucke din the highest of degrees, but meh, I gave it a shot.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/29/2010, 12:37 pm

>.<

Nuuuu! It was fun while it lasted, though, Red.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/29/2010, 2:50 pm

If anybody had soemthing special in mind for their character, might as well post it now before I bury this thread.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/29/2010, 5:14 pm

._. uhh.. hmmm uh...

ROBIN KICKED SLADE'S BUTT!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/29/2010, 5:30 pm

o rly?

But yeah, this was how I planned to break it down:

arc 1-
Same as the plot I used in TDG's RP. Slade returns and gathers power to duel his brother.

arc 2-
Black Adam unleashes a super villain war on the world.

arc 3-
Hawk and Dove join the titans to fight Kestrel and the lords of chaos.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/29/2010, 5:33 pm

Bumble Bee came in and I actulally posted xD
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 3/31/2010, 9:06 am

so youre botching the rp?! what 4 big brother?!
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/31/2010, 7:57 pm

'cuz nobody posted in this crap RP, which took me an eternity just to get started in the first place =P
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11