DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chat

+27
Corvus31
Dracula Marth
TheMoodieSwede
Ravenisawesome
Raevien
SnowFallsSlow
rockfan101
Azrael
RustleXer
hotspot
Rinisa
albedo2191
redeagle321
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
TheDeceiverGod
EllaMila1
ebilcupcake
Music_Hero2779
archiesangel
Xenophobic Sponge
Fishing4Infinity
Luck
Naked Snake
Rain
Terra
Riaaanna
31 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Random Chat - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Chat

Post by SnowFallsSlow 8/28/2010, 5:04 pm

Naked Snake wrote:I was just told by a fourteen year old girl that she sees the world in ways I cannot possibly comprehend.

This may be due to the lack of intoxicating substances in my bloodstream.

Wow. Did you laugh at her?
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/28/2010, 9:18 pm

Random Blurb

One bad decision made on impulsive could cost you for the rest of your life. Be sure to ''think'' before you ''do''.

Very Happy
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/28/2010, 9:27 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Random Blurb

One bad decision made on impulsive could cost you for the rest of your life. Be sure to ''think'' before you ''do''.

Very Happy

You could have just said "look before you leap..." one time I didn't...and I fell to the bottom of a chasm...and I died...
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/28/2010, 9:36 pm

XD
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/28/2010, 9:49 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Random Blurb

Very Happy

You could have just said "look before you leap..." one time I didn't...and I fell to the bottom of a chasm...and I died...

Glad you lived to tell the story :D
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/5/2010, 1:09 am

Well, I've finally been banned on Mykan's forum, courtesy resident whiny b*tch Mango--we of the light realm would know him better as Ty. Yes, apparently, he's an admin there, along with every other member on that forum, because the only thing better than anarchy where nobody is in a position of authority is anarchy where EVERYBODY is! :D

Good ol' Mango objected to me repeatedly calling him out for being an attention whore (he woke up with a terrible case of full-body cramps that made it almost impossible for him to so much as lift a water bottle, but curiously left his ability to complain on the internet intact), and so, finally, banned me, accusing me of being a 40-year-old pedophile in the process.

I found this hilarious for obvious reasons. First of all, I'm 34, and all evidence used in that case was thrown out, so he can't prove a goddamn thing!
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/5/2010, 8:35 am

Naked Snake wrote:Well, I've finally been banned on Mykan's forum, courtesy resident whiny b*tch Mango--we of the light realm would know him better as Ty. Yes, apparently, he's an admin there, along with every other member on that forum, because the only thing better than anarchy where nobody is in a position of authority is anarchy where EVERYBODY is! :D

Good ol' Mango objected to me repeatedly calling him out for being an attention whore (he woke up with a terrible case of full-body cramps that made it almost impossible for him to so much as lift a water bottle, but curiously left his ability to complain on the internet intact), and so, finally, banned me, accusing me of being a 40-year-old pedophile in the process.

I found this hilarious for obvious reasons. First of all, I'm 34, and all evidence used in that case was thrown out, so he can't prove a goddamn thing!
. XD Wow...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/5/2010, 9:16 am

Naked Snake wrote:Well, I've finally been banned on Mykan's forum, courtesy resident whiny b*tch Mango--we of the light realm would know him better as Ty. Yes, apparently, he's an admin there, along with every other member on that forum, because the only thing better than anarchy where nobody is in a position of authority is anarchy where EVERYBODY is! :D

I knew that was you! Shoulda recognized it when you started using word's like 'vindictive' and 'capricious'. Well done Monsieur Snake, well done. Mango really is quite the little douche, as with that Lexi thing.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/5/2010, 10:49 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:

I knew that was you! Shoulda recognized it when you started using word's like 'vindictive' and 'capricious'. Well done Monsieur Snake, well done. Mango really is quite the little douche, as with that Lexi thing.

I take it that makes you the nice young lady with the Bruce Willis avatar? Incidentally, I knew all along that Sandman wasn't you, because Sandman is Project AFTER member The Two-One-Five.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/5/2010, 11:08 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

I take it that makes you the nice young lady with the Bruce Willis avatar? Incidentally, I knew all along that Sandman wasn't you, because Sandman is Project AFTER member The Two-One-Five.

Indeed I was, they banned me after I started degrading Mango and talking about real cramps, thinking that I was some troller. I had no idea who Sandman was, for all I knew, it was Rain. Though, knowing he's from Project After makes me very happy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 9/5/2010, 1:36 pm

Now now Karm, be nice. After all, he's going through puberty. And as we all know, boys get terrible, horrible cramps when they go through puberty.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/5/2010, 3:19 pm

I know, his cramps are so horrible and tear wrenching, that he doesn't even have the strength to get up from his computer. Sad really.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/5/2010, 6:42 pm

Must be the only guy who gets periods. As an addition, screw that entire forum entirely.

Last edited by The Riddler on 9/5/2010, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/5/2010, 7:51 pm

The Riddler wrote:Must be the only guy who gets periods. As an addition, screw that entire forum entirely.

Considering it's primarily made up of this place's cast-offs...
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/5/2010, 11:20 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
The Riddler wrote:Must be the only guy who gets periods. As an addition, screw that entire forum entirely.

Point, like Blackwolf/White wolf/Lupe.. can't fit in anywhere else, I heard she's an admin there too.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/5/2010, 11:50 pm

The Riddler wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Point, like Blackwolf/White wolf/Lupe.. can't fit in anywhere else, I heard she's an admin there too.

Haha yeah.. She act's like the head boss b*tch and it get's annoying after the first two word's.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/6/2010, 12:08 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:
The Riddler wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Haha yeah.. She act's like the head boss b*tch and it get's annoying after the first two word's.

Topped off by Mykan, who has no idea how to do anything with the forum (and was never even the root admin account), spending all of his time on the forum exclusively in the chatbox complaining about Things Change giving him strokes, yet still has the nerve to order everybody around.

Hilariously enough, nobody there seems to like him, except Mango who's too busy sucking his di--ahehehehehe, excuse me, I almost forgot myself.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/6/2010, 1:00 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:
The Riddler wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Topped off by Mykan, who has no idea how to do anything with the forum (and was never even the root admin account), spending all of his time on the forum exclusively in the chatbox complaining about Things Change giving him strokes, yet still has the nerve to order everybody around.

Hilariously enough, nobody there seems to like him, except Mango who's too busy sucking his di--ahehehehehe, excuse me, I almost forgot myself.

So that's how he got all those cramps..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/6/2010, 1:15 am

Mango or Ty or whatever his name is. Absolutely pathetic. How can someone actually like him Mykan?

I remember Ty being obsessed with Beast Boy though.. I think he even says in his profile here that he's Beast Boy.

I guess in the end someone has to like Mykan other than his mom.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/6/2010, 6:51 am

Well sorry to break up the Mykan hate parade (cause I'm enjoying it soo much XD) but I do belief today is somebodys birthday!! HAPPY BiRTHDAY MERCY!! or Riddler now lol
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/6/2010, 9:40 pm

[20:32:55] Me : Well I thought you might do what most 24 year olds do.
[20:33:07] Me : Get jobs.. get money.. pay the bills.
[20:33:08] @ Dakari King Mykan : Like what?
[20:33:18] @ Dakari King Mykan : I can't... and am trying
[20:33:36] @ Dakari King Mykan : Now that the school term has started I may get some jobs
[20:33:43] @ Dakari King Mykan : I already got one arranged in March
[20:33:56] Me : Get a job at Apple. it's easy.
[20:33:56] @ Dakari King Mykan : And I plan to hand out my card more
[20:34:04] @ Dakari King Mykan : No...
[20:34:08] @ Dakari King Mykan : Definatly No!
[20:34:26] Me : Pays well.
[20:34:34] @ Dakari King Mykan : I am NOT a software guy
[20:34:48] Me : Don't have to be. Just have to be a people guy.
[20:34:54] @ Dakari King Mykan : I'd rather get the job that I WANT
[20:35:03] @ Dakari King Mykan : I'm not a people guy
[20:35:11] @ Dakari King Mykan : Well not much of a people guy
[20:35:12] Me : What job do you WANT?
[20:35:22] @ Dakari King Mykan : Celebrtiy
[20:35:27] @ Dakari King Mykan : And I'm well on my way to being that

Wow.. I couldn't stop laughing when he said "Celebrtiy."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/6/2010, 9:53 pm

archiesangel wrote:Well sorry to break up the Mykan hate parade (cause I'm enjoying it soo much XD) but I do belief today is somebodys birthday!! HAPPY BiRTHDAY MERCY!! or Riddler now lol
Oh wow.. hahah, totally missed that. Thanks Archie.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/6/2010, 10:00 pm

The Riddler wrote:[20:32:55] Me : Well I thought you might do what most 24 year olds do.
[20:33:36] @ Dakari King Mykan : Now that the school term has started I may get some jobs

In the Paris Hilton sense of the word, possibly.

He's referring to this. Draw your own conclusions. Comes in around 22 seconds.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMoodieSwede 9/6/2010, 10:15 pm

Dumbass...Ahahahaha
TheMoodieSwede
TheMoodieSwede

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/6/2010, 10:28 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
The Riddler wrote:[20:32:55] Me : Well I thought you might do what most 24 year olds do.

In the Paris Hilton sense of the word, possibly.

He's referring to this. Draw your own conclusions. Comes in around 22 seconds.

I'm on the CB with him right now. He told me that my opinion was wrong and then when he asked me if I wanted to read his fanfics, I said no. So he kicked me. Ain't he the best :D
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next