Dragon Cave RP

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by redeagle321 on 3/10/2010, 10:37 am

"Hold up. Shurstreposis?[I mispelle dit on purspose o3o] Isn't that, you know, a bad place to be a dragon in?" He asked.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/10/2010, 10:45 am

[Canderous o_O]

Canderous saw Surgstrom rapidly getting closer as Delano approached. "So, once we got to Sugartopia and get dangerbabe, we keep on asking the nations for help, right?" He asked.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 11:57 am

Zhiev smiled a bit and said "I wouldn't have stole it. But I guess I haven't been the most trustworthy guy recently. What's it for?"

"You saw the stone too, eh? I don't know any specifics, but Adela said it was a powerful stone, but it gives images that are less than pleasant." Shade explained casually, eyes closed.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 1:16 pm

Zhiev raised his eyebrows underneath his cowl, but said evenly "Hm, more powerful than it looks. I suppose this is what you and Shade were talking about?"

Winter turned his head back quickly to look at Stone, "I do not see why you do this..." he muttered quietly, mostly to himself, and tried dropping closer to the ground to avoid Stone.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/10/2010, 2:39 pm

"Finally. WHen do we kick some ass?" Canderous asked, taking out one of hiis daggers and toying with it in his hand.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/10/2010, 8:54 pm

I raised my eyebrow. "Why would anybody want such power? If it were me I'd get rid of it. Besides wont it just daw the bad guys closer to us? Lilith always told me no good comes from the urge to rule. Power is only good if yu know how to use it. I'm not her but shouldnt she just leave it alone?" I asked. I mean I wasnt so sure of this powe it had but it seemed to not be so good. "And also if it gives her bad images its defiantly not worth it." But thats just me..." I said the lat sentence in a soft voice.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 8:58 pm

Shade opened his eyes at Dukines small speech, he ginned a bit and said "You think like me too; exactly what I told Adela. Without the part with Lilith of course. But it's her choice."

Zhiev smiled and said "I wouldn't of thought he'd act like that, guess he does have the sense he says he does." But I agree with him completely. he thought after.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/10/2010, 9:20 pm

I smiled. "Heh yeah I guess so." I said with a smile. I was a lot more comfortable with Shade now. Feeling a lot less nervous about ....whom ever attacked us. Jared was it? yeah. I looked up at the sky tiliting my head to the side. "I wonder who my parents are..if you think but it not much dragons know. Like we all have riders but when i was born i thought drake was my dad. I miss him.."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 9:29 pm

Zhiev sighed and stood up "Ok then, I'll be waiting. Now to sort things out with Delano..."

"Don't think I had parents, being a shadow and all." Shade said somewhat flatly, then added "But if what you say is true, you won't have to wait long for Drake." laying back onto the ground, eyes closed again.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/10/2010, 9:37 pm

I looked down at him. "He isnt my dad but he's like my big bro." I laid down and rested my head n my hooves. (shes a horse dragon so ya she has hooves) I wanted DRake here badly but I still was afraid if he was mad at me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 9:44 pm

"Weird relationships. You with Drake, me with Winter." Shade muttered, he stood up and grew back to his normal size, looking around. Not so good with these kind of situations... Now. Adela's request ends here, what do I do now... he thought.

"Sounds like when I first met him. Hopefully I'll get a word out." Zhiev said smiling.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/10/2010, 9:50 pm

I nodded. "So do we just sit and wait for them?" I asked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 10:26 pm

Shade frowned and muttered "Maybe. But I hate just sitting around."

"Yeah, at least you decided to torment me first. Don't know if Delano will be so kind." Zhiev said grinning as he walked out of the room, ignoring the man.

Winter, deciding he wasn't being followed, flew worriedly around the city, trying to find Zhiev and Adela, and Shade too hopefully...

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/10/2010, 10:46 pm

I smirked. "me too...I get bored." He seemed to have so much in common with me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 10:51 pm

"But if you had decided to kill me on the spot, I wouldn't be here now." Zhiev said smiling, entering the bar and sitting down.

Shade looked down at Dukine with a smirk on his face and said "Well then, think we should just go out and find em ourselves?"

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/10/2010, 11:09 pm

Upon seeing the arrow, Canderous focused his enegy like Akamia had taught him. He wasn't forn of the big eel, but he taught him some damn useful things. Focusing to his highest, he drew his daggers, and whiping them about like a propeler, batted it aside- but it was too clsoe for comfort. "Looks like they know were here now." He pointed out.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 11:18 pm

"Shade's gotten to you hasn't he?" Zhiev said grinning, as a man walked by him he reached out a hand while the man's back was turned and grabbed a small pouch. The bar-tender opened his mouth at Zhiev to say something, Zhiev raised a hand and pulled out the dagger from his cowl and twirled it, a red sheen coming from his eyes.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/10/2010, 11:29 pm

"Well, I wanna see dangerbabe, but the thought of kicking ass has it's apeal." Canderous said, griping his daggers. "Let's whup 'em." He said eagerly.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 11:33 pm

Zhiev grinned and said "Well, I am a thief." while sheathing the dagger and pulled his cowl forward, pocketing the pouch of coins.

Shade lept into the sky to get a better look as to where they were. He looked down at Dukine and yelled "Well, you coming or not?"

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/10/2010, 11:43 pm

"It was probably your looks or freakin' terrible breath that scared her." Canderous countered, aiming a slash at Jared's legs.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/10/2010, 11:49 pm

[I meant scarred as in afraid. sorry, my b >_>]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/10/2010, 11:50 pm

I smiled. With a running start I jumped a flew into the sky next to Shade. "You betcha!" I said with a grin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/10/2010, 11:57 pm

Zhiev smiled and said "Yes, rules...but I do need money sometimes." he eyed Adela's expression and thought about the beer she drank "You ok? Tell me you have alcohol tolerance..." he said warily and laughing.

Shade grinned and said "Good, now, let's go find Adela and that fool Zhiev..." Shade flew in the general direction of the city, not knowing exactly where they were but happy to be moving again.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/11/2010, 12:01 am

I flew along wide Shade not even knowing where he was taking me or if he could take us to Adela. But as long as I had company I was happy.

a'''''a

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/11/2010, 12:02 am

"Oy, scars are sexy." Canderous snorted. "Maybe you could get a matching one? But you'll need to take of that haloween mask first. Oh wait! It's jsut your face!" Canderous teased, Bringing his blades rapidly up towards Jared's arms.
[didn't hit yet, just saying those are what he is aiming for]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next