DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 12:17 am

Zhiev eyed Canderous and Adela running somewhere, then shrugged and looked away.
"I didn't join Jared. But...I do want to apologize." Shade said sheepishly to Delano, kicking himself.
"Half the reason that happened was because of me."

Winter was growing anxious again on the outskirts of town, so he set off again looking for the rest.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 12:24 am

I shruged. "Few days..weeks..about month..I lost track" I said with a tiny smile
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/12/2010, 12:58 am

Canderous, now officialy in 'Follow and forget the questions' mode, followed Adela. "This the place?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/12/2010, 1:09 am

Drunk herself into oblivion...
Talking about killing people and stabing stuff...
worked for a dangerous criminal mastermind...
Canderous saw a kindred spirit in her. "Whadaya' wanna kill, dangerbabe?" He asked, now going into the mode where if she asked him to take a flying leap, he probably would do so.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/12/2010, 1:35 am

"No is a bad word, Dangerbabe." He said. He looked around, hoping to oddly find something to stab for Adela.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/12/2010, 9:47 am

[Alas, I won't b back in town 'till Sunday night. Control of Akamia and Canderous go to darkie 'till I get back.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 12:36 pm

"I almost forgot about that..." Shade mumbled to Delano as he watched Adela and Canderous come back.

Winter was flying over the city trying to find the rest. He spotted the group below with an unfamiliar dragon and a new person. He landed behind Zhiev and said dubiously "Hello."
"Winter. Where have you been?" Shade mumbled gruffly, with a hint of concern.
"I was looking for all of you. But who is this?" Winter asked, looking at Delano.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 5:22 pm

I walked closely behind Shade not knowing what to do. But I had to admit I was a bit scared. I wasnt sure what Adela would do or if Canderous was good or bad.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 6:13 pm

Winter's worried expression faded as he heard who the dragon was.
"I am Winter, Shade is my shadow. It is good to have finally found you." Winter said happily, then he looked over at Canderous and added "And who is this?"
"Well, as good as all this is. That guy has a point, we should hurry up with all this." Shade interrupted.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 6:21 pm

I peaked over from behind Shade I was shy around so many at once. I've never actaully met them aside from Shade and Adela but I trusted they were ok. Never the less I was still nervious. I tried to look not as a threat alough I never really was in the first place but it doesnt hurt to try.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 6:27 pm

Zhiev raised an eyebrow under his cowl and said a bit dubiously "Perfect." as he climbed onto Winter. Shade looked at Dukine and smirked, "They're all right y'know." he muttered, then he jumped into the sky, hovering mid-air.
"Then where do we go now?" he asked.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 6:38 pm

I wished Drake was here... at least to take me home. I wasn't exactly built for war and my stupid self got me in this mess. I looked up at Candderous curiously. I turned my head and looked back down.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 6:46 pm

Shade smirked at Zhiev and said "Another person waiting for the war. Just join in." Zhiev rolled his eyes under his hood and stayed silent, trying to keep Shade from getting to him. Shade looked back at Dukine and thought to himself Why'd he come here anyways?

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 6:57 pm

I looked up. "My name is Dukine..I kinda snuck out of home because I wanted to help with this "war" alotuh now I relize that was a mistake taking Im tiny and they are probally twice my size." I explained biting my lower lip.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 7:01 pm

Shade looked away, Well that answers my question. he thought absently, though he had a bit of pity for Dukine. Shade growled at himself, he was becoming more caring by the day, it seemed...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 7:16 pm

I gaed out not exactly knowing what to say. "I'll be sure to Delano." I said softly.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 8:01 pm

As Winter landed next to Delano, Zhiev smirked at Adela, though refrained from making a comment.
"Looks like they're already ready for a war." Shade muttered gruffly as he touched Winter and became his shadow again.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 9:09 pm

I gulped and shakily fallowed Adela. I knew it was a mistake coming here but I couldnt turn back now.

I sat there at the enterence of the cave watching the sunset rise. "We leave soon get ready Lilith I know se's in trouble." Lilith looked at me with her hood up. "I just hope we get there in time..and that you'll find her." I smirked and looked away from the sky down at her. "I've never failed before.. I've always found you.. I'm not sure what it is in me but im good at tracking expeshily those I love...shes my little sis. And I cannot loose her." I siad ttrying to smile alough I knew it wouldnt work not on Lilith. "We'll find her..dont worry Drake." She said both confurting me and herself. She leaned against me awaiting the nightfall to come. I looked into the sky and let out a roar as in to say "I am coming."
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 9:16 pm

Zhiev and Winter followed the rest, Shade in Winter's shadow, out of habit keeping an eye out. Zhiev was half tempted to ditch the rest while they talked; he didn't feel very comfortable yet with it all, but he kept walking.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 9:41 pm

Zhiev secretly eyed the king from his cowl, he didn't make a bow or kneel or anything; he wasn't impressed by kings. He stayed silent though, thinking he had nothing to contribute to this. Shade watched everything as Winter's shadow, thinking I'm surprised they even let us in, we look so much like a band of criminals...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 10:22 pm

Shade laughed to himself as he watched Adela and Canderous eye the jewels. My point is proven... he thought as he snuck from shadow to shadow til he hit Adela's and whispered "If you wanna get the nations together I suggest you don't steal their treasure."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 10:35 pm

I sat down in effort to hide myself and kept my head down, not making contact with anybody.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 10:41 pm

"Used to being with Zhiev." Shade said devilishly as he flew back to Winter, but a thought came to mind, so he turned and flew into Delano's shadow instead and whispered "Does the name Dragonheart mean anything to you?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 10:57 pm

Shade grinned to himself, his more cruel nature showing; he loved being the bearer of bad news sometimes, whether this was bad to Delano or not, he didn't know.
"Well...Adela over there has it in her belt."

Zhiev looked over at Adela and said laughing "Shade is getting to you, you're even quoting him. But yeah I know, Shade's been trying to get me to get me to join in anyways. The thing is I think he's doing it."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 11:06 pm

Zhiev smirked, he knew Shade well enough and muttered to Adela "As you were saying about Shade?"

Shade liked the reaction he got well enough, so he whispered "Yes, she found it while we were in the forest where we found Dukine. She's told me about it, I tried to get her to get rid of it. But I became...indisposed, I thought you'd like to know." he flew off back to Winter, casting his gaze at Adela for a split second.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next