DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 26 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Sierra 5/12/2010, 9:20 pm

"I didn't say it was a good idea for her to be out there. However, since she already is, it stands to reason that maybe the rest of us should have a bit more sense." She sighed, then said in a somewhat strange way, as if trying to convince herself as much as Canderous, "She'll be fine anyhow. She's strong, that girl. Foolish. But she can take care of herself..."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/12/2010, 9:28 pm

Shade, flew from Winter's shadow, bored of being cast upon the ground, and flew up along side Delano before slipping into Adela's shadow out of laziness, and so he could hear the conversation now.
"Apparently we need someone under some sort of mind control at all times." Shade whispered to himself on the way up.
"Well, I hope this doesn't delay any plans we had." Shade whispered to Adela rhetorically.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/12/2010, 11:30 pm

If Shade was outside of her shadow, he would of turned his head and gave a smirk.
"Alright." he said sighing.
"Just trying to get something started." he muttered, obviously bored with the constant flying.
"Sorry."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/13/2010, 1:00 am

"Nothing to worry about." Shade said, mostly to himself. From his hidden spot he raised an eyebrow, wondering what was wrong exactly. Sure they were being attacked by someone who was an ally only moments ago, sure they were being chased by a new bounty hunter, but it's always been this way, more or less.
"Something wrong?" he whispered in a less-than-convincing tone, not quite used to the whole pleasantries thing.

Reht had gotten up and began running from his spot the moment he saw a dragon fly off. As much as he resented it, he was no speed runner, or at least not fast enough to keep up with a dragon at full speed. They'd get wherever they were going first, and as long as they rested and he didn't, he'd catch up eventually. He'd underestimated the young girl last time, and he needed to learn to ignore Zhiev during those battles, but he'd get her this time. Or she'd get him, he wasn't going to let anything short of death stop him. And maybe not that even, if he could find a way.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/13/2010, 4:38 pm

The huge black dragon in the sky looked down on all of the other dragons and their riders and started to move toward them.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/13/2010, 6:18 pm

"Don't you dare," I said to the dragon, my eyes flashing, as I stood firmly in its way. "I don't know who you are or what you want with them. But I won't allow you to harm them, got that?"

Lynn shivered slightly, the tip of her tail twitching nervously. "I think perhaps it is time we got moving," she muttered, half to herself, "Before something happens..."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/13/2010, 10:15 pm

"Mmhm." Shade hummed before flying out of Adela's shadow, twirling above the rest and following them. He never quite trusted people when they said, well, anything really. Even if they were on good terms or even friends. Zhiev rolled his eyes, leaning back on Winter as they went to wherever their next destination was.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/13/2010, 10:30 pm

Canderous wasn't as apt with the skill as his tutor, but he could detect a large mass moving towards them. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammit, is there NEVER any down time, or do you guys follow some religious beleif that prevents a goddam break?" he grunted, still irritated from being KOed so easily before.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/13/2010, 10:43 pm

"Do we need to talk about YOUR escapades, or is this conversation over?" Canderous grunted. How the hell someone oculd just sneak up on him and just nail him like that undetected was beyond him, but the more he dwelled on it, the more it pissed him off that he got dusted like a chump. "And more to the point, what's the plan THIS time? We gonna rob more kings, or are we putting on our big boy clothes and keep trying for this war hooey?" He asked, his tone mildly bitter.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/13/2010, 10:57 pm

"Oh, my apologies, princess. Here, don't let me foul 'ya presence any more." Canderous fumed, and, suprisingly, steped right off delano. As he neared the ground, he created an ice slide to break his fall. "HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!!!" He barked at them, and stormed off into the woods.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/13/2010, 11:11 pm

Zhiev raised an eyebrow at what happened, not quite sure what to think. Shade kept fluttering by everyone, for once without a comment; he tried stirring trouble sometimes but he never wished something like that to happen.

Reht was still running, still within sight of them due to the fact that they hadn't flown very far yet. He noticed someone jump off, oddly enough, but didn't think much off it, just kept running. As far as he knew, Adela wasn't traveling with many people anyways.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/13/2010, 11:13 pm

Canderous fumed to himself, hacking his way throught he woods with his trenchknives. "pleh, Astrid is gonna fit in just fine with them. Not like I DIDN'T help them whenever I could, not like I DIDN'T free her form that mind-control douche. Who knows, maybe now I can just get back to" "What the HELL are you doing?" Akamia barked in his head. "Oh stuff it, whale-turd. They neither want nor apparently need me, I'm just hunky dory by myself." Canderous snorted. "You DO know I gave you strict orders to help them, right?" Akamia asked, a dangerous tone to his telepathic voice. "So add five more years or whatever- I ain't going back to those bums." Canderous said stubbornly. "But I ORDERED Y-" "Don't you take a hint? N-O spells NO." Canderous said. Akamia paused for a second. "Fine, be that way. But you'll go back, and of your own volition." Akamia said, his telepathic presence fading. "Yeah right..." Canderous said, and continued to plow into the woods.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/14/2010, 10:00 pm

Canderous made his way back to town, where maybe he could hop a boat home or something. However, as he did, he noticed Rhet out of the corner of his eye. He tried to think nothing of it, but couldn't help but find it odd...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/17/2010, 9:58 pm

Canderous eventually got out of the forest and made his way into town. figuring he could go for a drink before heading back towards home, he poped ito the first tavern he saw and got himself some cheap drink that tasted slightly better than turpentine.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/17/2010, 10:18 pm

Reht watched the two leave the rest of the group with a smile, he might just be able to get to them sooner. He rushed off in their direction, being as stealthy as a 300 pound blunt giant could be.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/18/2010, 4:05 pm

Lynn couldn't help but let out a soft sigh. "I thought we had agreed to stick together," she muttered to herself. "Considering we're being attacked and all, one would think it would be wiser--and safer..."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/18/2010, 4:33 pm

"You obviously aren't used to us then." Zhiev said with a smile.
"We can't stick together for much. Even if we agreed on something."

Reht was getting closer, but a thought that had managed to evade him until now came to mind; he wasn't quite sure he could take a dragon. He'd seen dragons, but never had to fight them. Maybe they'd separate, he thought to himself, creeping closer. But I'd have to scrap my reputation if I didn't at least try. he thought.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 1:08 pm

Canderous was about to slough out and lesiurley make his way to the docks to rent a boat, but upon seeing Adela and Delano, he abruptly ducked into a nearby alleyway. "Aw dammit..." He mumbled to himself, stealthily making his way closer to a harbor. If he could make it there, he could bee long gone in mere minuites...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/19/2010, 2:18 pm

Reht was creeping around the area, Adela was looking for someone, which may mean that someone else could end up showing up. Unfortunately, he guessed he'd have to deal with it, he thought, clenching his sword as he aimed the tip at Adela. The sword didn't do anything. He growled to himself in frustration as he just took a knife and hurled it straight at Adela before walking closer to her, sword in hand and not trying to hide anymore.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/19/2010, 2:39 pm

"Yes, me again." Reht muttered, sounding as if he didn't want to be here.
"I'm not just going to leave. Especially after our last fight." he growled. Reht rose his sword into a fighting position as he looked down at Adela, ignoring Delano completely.
"Though I should thank you for the ridiculous amount of scars I have now." he muttered sarcastically as he cleaved his sword toward her with both hands.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 2:43 pm

Canderous cursed himself- he went back to the sound fo the fight begining to break out, and tried to not get involved. But when Rhet swung the sword at Adela, he figured 'What the hell' and pitched an icicle-knife at him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/19/2010, 2:51 pm

"The hell..." he growled as a knife made of ice pierced his side, which he promptly pulled out as it began melting in his hand.
"You've got someone else following you I guess." he muttered as he soaked the blood up with his sword.
"Not that it matters." he growled as he went into a defensive stance, keeping an eye out in case another knife came flying from no where.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/19/2010, 3:04 pm

Reht parried the blow with his own sword, a small hiss when the blades met as his own blade was getting hotter.
"All I wanted." he growled, making a heavy strike toward her shoulder. The sword was getting excited again, feeling that it might not try to leave Reht so readily.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 3:16 pm

[Dark can use Cand. as she sees fit 'till when i get back 2morrow]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/19/2010, 4:45 pm

Reht blocked one of the swords with a grunt as the other made a cut in his side as he stepped back.
"'Old man'?" he barked out laughing.
"Right. And can't you stay out of what doesn't concern you?" he added, indicating Canderous. He plucked a knife from the strap on his chest, heated it with his sword and flung it at Canderous.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next