DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meant to be broken[underway]

+4
Rinisa
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Meant to be broken[underway] Empty Meant to be broken[underway]

Post by redeagle321 4/1/2010, 7:41 am

Here we go, RP#2. Let's hope it don't end up like the last one I made:

Back story:
It happened without warning: the heroes up and vanished. Poof. No titans, no JLA, no freelance, nothing. Only their enemies, the villains, remained. Almost immediately after the heroes left, the Alien alliance, referred to as the collective, made first contact with humanity- by obliterating the continent of Antarctica. They have begun a hostile invasion of earth, and nobody knows why or what their goal is. Domination? Destruction?

Now, the fate of the earth rest in the hands of the last people you expected- the VILLAINS. The objective of the RP is to find out the alien’s objectives and make them pay for attacking the earth and meddling in your nefarious plot!

Races:
Mirrors- Humanoid in appearance despite their pale, ashen skin, they are easily recognizable by their bright red eyes. They are commonly used as spies, undergoing surgery to look like humans and blend into the populace, providing info to the collective. They are virtually useless in a fight, as they are not very strong, coordinated or exceptionally bright, and have fragile skeletons.

Maulers-
The opposite of the Mirrors, these hulking brutes were made for war. Towering at 15 feet, they are recognizable by their stone brown skin, four legs and arms, and burning orange eyes. Vicious and bloodthirsty, they carry up to four laser pistols at once and can easily topple an apartment building with one hand. They are sparsely seen so it is hinted their population is small, albeit they aren’t hard to find- just follow the trail of carnage.

Monsters-
Their name says it all. These vicious, saber fanged, red skinned, black eyed creatures form the backbone of the collective’s army. Highly dangerous, they use their carnivorous nature to its fullest when attacking. However, they have one major weakness- they have no bones, just cartilage. Where as this makes them swift without the weight of bones and highly flexible, it also makes them a little less durable than human.

Skeith-
The skeith are an elusive bunch- they seem to be the brains of the outfit, running the labs, commanding major missions, etcetera. Tall and thin, they are quite durable despite their appearance. Highly agile, EXTREMELEY intelligent, and very strong, they are dangerous. But to make matters worse, they employ powerful psychic abilities to control the mind or incite fear or false senses of security in their targets. If they fought in the front lines they would be fearsome, but they seem to actively avoid the battlefield.

The Lords-
No available data. They seem to be the ones in control of the collective, and are an elusive bunch. Nobody has seen one on Earth as of yet.

Rules:
Same as the forum rules and all of the other normal RP rules. Behave, post nice-nice, no ignoring posts, all that stuff. Behave and we can all have a good time.

Selected characters:
Animator[abreu 7]
Slade[do I need to say it? really?]
Gemini [albedo2191]
red mist [shadow_of_darkness]
silver[ice]
timekeeper[karms]
Kalliksh[Mercy]

Last edited by redeagle321 on 4/10/2010, 8:29 am; edited 5 times in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Meant to be broken[underway] Empty Re: Meant to be broken[underway]

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/1/2010, 7:46 am

Ok yeah, that title is much better Red!!

I'll whip up a CS this afternoon for some character :D
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/1/2010, 11:04 am

I'll join when I get back Red! I promise!!!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/1/2010, 11:59 am

Animator
Alias: Animator
Abilities: Animation- Animator can take any object and make it come to life to work for her, simply by seeing and thinking of the object or touching it.
Weaknesses: A small side effect is, after some time, the objects develop a personality and some of her helpers turn against her. Animator has a horrid fear of drowning.
Appearance:
Height: 5'3
Eye Color: Amber
Hair: A light blue, streaming down to her waist.
Skin: Caucasion
Clothing: Animator would prefer a simple T-Shirt and Jeans combo when she's not on the job. As a villain, she wears an orange long sleeved blouse labeled with an "A" and sleek black pants with matching converse sneakers.

Origins: Aleen's abilities are inherited through the genes. Her father, a past dummy for scientists, also had her powers through extensive expirementing. Her mother died at her birth. Aleen grew to use her powers for entertainment and cruelty, unlike her father had taught her. At school, classmates were stabbed by their own pencils. Teachers got nudged out chairs. Soon, no school would allow her anyway. Her father homeschooled her, and helped her with her powers until she had full control. At the age of 20, she left her home town, eager to show the world just what her and her powers can do.

Yay make 'em ups. =3
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/1/2010, 2:38 pm

Sorry Karmee o__o;

Sure Mercy, no prob

And ur approved, Abby!

Al has requested the position fo Gemini and will be posting her sheet either tonight or tomorow morning. I, of course, don't even need to say who MY character choice is XD
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/1/2010, 2:54 pm

No worries Red XD!! I didn't like mine either XP

Oh and I bet you will make a great Control Freak! No one here could play him better than you!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 8:43 am

approved, darkdark
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 8:46 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:No worries Red XD!! I didn't like mine either XP

Oh and I bet you will make a great Control Freak! No one here could play him better than you!
Hmmm, control freak, eh? I might swap out Slade for the occasional villain here and there, so that's an idea o3o!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 10:07 am

redeagle321 wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:No worries Red XD!! I didn't like mine either XP

Hmmm, control freak, eh? I might swap out Slade for the occasional villain here and there, so that's an idea o3o!

XDDD!!!!!!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/2/2010, 7:25 pm

Name: Silver
(Also called: Silvia Steelman, Sil, or Silvery Shadow)

Powers: Just a vampire. Silver fangs, silver claws, black eyes, super speed, and super strong.

Looks: Steel blue hair, pale gray eyes, and and almost snow white skin. Silver is quite slim and small. 5'2" to be exact. She wears a silver jumpsuit with AG in small black print on her shoulder. Black high heeled boots that go to her knee, but the heels are sharp blades. Silver also has gray gloves one and a metalic mask that covers half her face. When as a vampire she has black eyes and her hair, teeth, and nail become silver.

Weakness: Going to long (3 days) without feeding.

Personality: Serious, and cold most of the time. Though she has a soft spot for children and small furry animals.

History: Silver lived a normal life. She was popular, on the honor roll, best of the class. All of that changed after she graduated. On her way to her new job, a werewolf (guess who) tore apart her car. Next thing she knew she was in a dark building with a bite mark in her neck. Taking on the name Silver, she lived on the run. Finally she got a new job... as an assasin. Eating on the job for her was thankfully ok.

Last edited by Music_Hero2779 on 4/4/2010, 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 4/2/2010, 8:39 pm

Name(s): Alex and Ami Geminia
Alias- Gemini
Age-24
Hair colors- Brown and metallic red
Size- 5’10
Eye colors- Purple for Alex and Green for Ami
Powers-
Both sisters, across form possessing exemplary physical abilities, also each have a unique skill:
Alex- Ability to use air to her will, and can attack opponents without them even knowing. Many an enemy has been surprised as they were cut down by wind blades without Alex anywhere is sight.

Ami- She possesses the ability to shape shift anyone or anything she touches, giving her an edge in espionage and sabotage. However, due to her peaceful nature, she seldom uses it.

Strengths- The sisters are immune to psychic attack, and are experts in hand to hand combat, as well as being flexible and agile.

Weakness- Alex is cocky and overconfident in her powers, and Ami has no faith in herself at all.

Outfit-
Formal- Alex wears an assassin suit, shared by Ami. They wear red handgaurds and black, spiked boots.

Informal-
Alex usually wars something crazy, whereas Ami usually wears something bland and baggy.

Affiliations:
Mercenaries.

Bios:
Originally born as 2 separate sisters, their first use of their powers fused their bodies forcible, leading to the creation of Gemini. Although either sister can be in control, Alex usually has control by night and Ami by day. The two switch when one is tired and needs to rest, only sleeping when their shared body is exhausted, albeit this usually falls to the submissive Ami.

Alex is aggressive and violent, and was pleased to take the role of Mercenary to provide for herself and her sister, as the two never knew their parents and were orphaned form birth. Alex has an abiding hate of the parents she never knew, believing they abandoned her and her sister. Alex get’s along surprisingly well with her sister, although the criminals with enemies have her ranked on their ‘must avoid’ list.
Ami, on the other hand, is calm almost to the point of boring. However, she is thoughtful, smart and peaceful, opposite of her meat headed sister. At a young age she learned how to defend herself, so she is a capable fighter, just like her sister. Whereas Alex is a ruthless, cutthroat Mercenary, Ami placidly works at a local convenience store. The two sisters get along well despite their opposite traits.
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 9:45 pm

At this rate, we ought to be ready to start soon.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/4/2010, 4:30 pm

Name: Aednat O'Doherty
Alias: Timekeeper
Culture: Irish
Side: Villianess

Appearance
Height: 5’7
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel, but always hiding them under her hat
Skin: White

Clothes: She wears a light blue tank top and green pants rolled up to her ankles like capris. Only one black combat boot is word due to the fact that her right foot is robotic. An old, grey hat rests on her head with a black bad and red button.

Powers: Timekeeper, well, she can stop time, but only for so long. The longest she can stop time depends on how much energy she has. If she stops time for a minute, it doesn’t affect her. Stopping time for over 30 minutes will drain her progressively faster. Just by tapping her cane and saying “Time out.” and a ring over energy will sweep from the tap, stopping time. “Time in” is what she will say when she wants to resume time. She can also stop time for a single being by simply jabbing it with he cane.

Fighting style: Timekeeper will stop time and then attack, making her a really cheap fighter. She knows the basics of karate, but is an expert with pressure points. Stopping time, she will walk up to her victim and then swiftly K.O. them or damage them in some way.

Tools: Bayonet knife

Weakness: She has trouble walking due to her robotic foot and is not very fast.

Fear: Heights. Whenever she is someplace high, she will freak out or passout

Origin: She does not remember anything about her childhood. All she knows is a life of crime because a Mobster took her from off the streets when she was in her early teens. His name was Brady and he controlled a ruthless mob in Philadelphia called The Brady Bunch. He harnessed her powers to rob banks, commit murders, and pretty much do everything a mob would do. She earner her busted foot when she was shot at a bank. She had not successfully knocked out one of the guards so when time resumed and they were running away when he shot her from the ground. After replacing her foot with the robotic one, the mob abandoned her. Working her way to Gotham, she managed to steal enough to survive.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 4/10/2010, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 4/5/2010, 8:53 am

So, when do we start?
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/5/2010, 10:18 am

I think I'll start us about wednesday, unles I die or soemhting ..;
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/5/2010, 4:37 pm

Well then, don't die or somthing xD But why wensday?
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/5/2010, 7:32 pm

'Cuz I won't b able to log in tuesday afternoon XD
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meant to be broken[underway] Empty Starter Post

Post by redeagle321 4/7/2010, 2:43 pm

The Red, lumbering alien stood over the smoldering pile of what used to be a tank. He looked out over the charred wasteland him and his follow Aliens, dubbed ‘Monsters’ by the humans, and raised his still smoking weapon in victory, inviting roars of success from his comrades. One approached the alien on the Tank. “Commander, we have completed the charts and determined out next target.” The smaller Monster said in his native tounge. The commander cast him a glance. “Go on.” The commander ordered. “The humans refer to it as ‘Jump city.’” The little alien explained. The Commander indulged in a broad, toothy grin, exposing his large, needle-like teeth. A big target. And big targets meant lots of people- lots of food. “Then let’s move out! I want to get there in time for breakfast!” he barked to his battle hardened troops, their black body armor glinting eagerly in the sun…

The Aliens Marched into the city, virtually unopposed by the hopelessly outmatched militia set up. The commander looked on as his troops stormed the city, breathing in the fresh smell off chaos. How he loved it so.

A lumbering Red alien barged into a familiar haunt. “Pah, waste of my time. I thought there was a huRRRRRK!!!” The alien was interrupted midsentence by being put into a powerful headlock. “Get out of my home, overgrown roach.” Slade hissed, as he powerfully flung the alien away from his presence. He finished it off with his staff, and he stepped into the chaos of the city. Filthy insects- the only one that could take over his city was him!

Time: 10:00
Day: saturday
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/7/2010, 6:19 pm

The only thing Silver liked about the ailens was their taste in food. But at this rate all her food would be gone. As she hid her eyes from the sun, she smelled and saw a human. "Well someone seems to be hard to kill." Silver said, seeing the alien blood on his staff. She could smell his own blood, and it smelled great.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/7/2010, 7:07 pm

Slade could feel himself being watched- all of his years of training made it nearly a sixth sense to know when he was being spied on, instead of him doing the spying. He withdrew a black and orange explosive disk, and slung it with deft percision in Silver's general direction.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/7/2010, 7:42 pm

Silver dodged it easily. Speed was one thing she always had. Not Kid Flash fast, but still pretty speedy. She cocked her head at Slade. He didn't look like the guy she was being paid to kill, and she wasn't really hungery right now. No point to kill him, but he did just attack her. "Wasted time." Silver snorted, and turned away from Slade. Glacing over her shoulder she said, "Don't get your blood going old man. Aliens aren't the only one's that like your kind.""
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/7/2010, 8:03 pm

Slade scoweled at the girl. "Watch that tounge, impudent brat, or you just may find out what happens when you REALLY boil my blood." Slade snorted. As much as he wanted to whalop the girl for daring to mock him, there were bigger issues at hand- a lumbering, red Monster cloped into view, the red of his skin mixing eerily with the blood on his face, no doubt form his most recent 'meal.' "Ah, this city is less a living area and more a buffet!" he snarled in his native tounge, drawing his unusual alien rifle.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/8/2010, 4:44 pm

Animator paced, back and forth, from the tiny secluded corner of the large dark warehouse. Surrounding her were boxes, filled with lord knows what, that she could touch at moment's notice for a quick army. Lumbering monsters...they had taken her last victim. Devoured them right in front of her eyes. She had barely escaped, luckily in less than bruised condition. What is going on in Jump City?! she wondered.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/8/2010, 9:39 pm

Silver had no reason to fight this guy, or the alien coming. "Hope you don't eat undead." She stated to the alien. Then she took off down the road, as fast as quicksilver. Finding a werehouse she busted through the wall and hid inside. She could smell another living human inside.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/9/2010, 4:20 pm

Startled, Animator turned. She peeked her head around a box and, to her utter shock, saw another...she couldn't say human. Something about the girl seemed unnatural. Different. She also looked armed, and that intimidated Animator. Somewhat.

Did that mean this thing had the right to break her hiding spot's wall?
HECK NO!

Animator thought just that as she stomped up to the girl, her only weapon being a foot long pipe she had found near the boxes she was hiding behind. "Who are you, and why the hell did you break my wall?" she asked in the most pissed off voice she could muster.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.