DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Sun

+3
Fishing4Infinity
Corvus31
Quickfeather
7 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sixth Sun - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sixth Sun

Post by Corvus31 6/20/2010, 5:23 pm

(Haven't had much time to read the posts cuz of a math summer course im taking....-_-....what i miss?)
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/21/2010, 12:47 am

(Not much as a matter of fact...Deathstroke becoming aware of the company, Jen, Meena and Jack meeting up.)

Jack gave a small laugh before walking back and paying the person behind the desk. He walked back with a key and led the rest through the building. After a while of walking he opened a door, let everyone in and closed it.
"Now I suppose I should tell you what you want to know now hm..." Jack muttered to himself, pacing a bit as he was still wondering about Jen.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/22/2010, 8:41 am

[gah, sorry, I totally forgot I was in this one o_O!
What have I missed so far, is DS still with jen?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/22/2010, 4:21 pm

(Yeah they kind of ditched Deathstroke. o_O And as I said there, nothing was really missed. o3o Jen, Jack and Meena are discussing E.V.I. in a hotel room and the task force are on a helicopter headed to the building.)

Jack, still pacing, took a deep breath and turned to Jen.
"Guess I should start then..." he muttered.
"Alright then, look," he began, clapping his hands once, "I'll guess you know part of it already; E.V.I. kidnapped a bunch of reporters who looked into it, people aren't doing anything about it, you get that right? Well other than that all I can say is this: They're hiding something and they're not messing around enough to be subtle about it; or to bother with legalities probably..." he stopped there, biting his tongue for a second.
"And...well their headquarters is some abandoned looking building in the middle of nowhere without any contact to the outside world, so, yeah not making a good impression for me..."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 6/22/2010, 4:53 pm

Halek had finally awoke from his nap to see that he had way overslept. He didn't even look outside as he put his gear on gabbed his knives, powder and an experimental plasmid kit he was working on. "Oggg......my nose still feels smashed from the other night." Halek groaned as he grabbed a granola bar off the counter and ran outside.

Halek was thinking about using his air board but due to last nights events, he decided to use a diferent spell.

Acend psyc: Mind warp: allows user or target to teleport to any place in their memory. Halek chose the ledge where he was spying on E.V.I Inc.

"Okay.....let's see..." He said while he pulled out his binoculars, turned it to x30 magnification and waited for somthing interesting to happen.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/22/2010, 4:54 pm

Meena lounged by the door, eager to learn about EVI Inc. As Jack spoke, she rose her hand halfway. "Wait. Define middle of nowhere?" she inquired, maybe she could sneak off and check it out. She doubted she could get to sleep anyway.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/22/2010, 6:20 pm

Jack rose an eyebrow as he turned to Meena.
"Literally the middle of no where. Can't rightfully tell you much on the top of my head. I think I saved something about it on one of my computers..." he said.
"And as for what I have planned, well not much..." he admitted shyly.
"Though I haven't tried much yet. Would be good to spy on them before doing anything though..."
"I suggest trying in the morning..." Honestly he wasn't the type of person for late night raids.

Marvin stepped out of the building; he had gotten a call from the sentry from the top of the building that someone was peeking at them. He walked slowly towards where he was directed to go to, looking around for the person.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/22/2010, 6:45 pm

"So how exactly are we going to steak out the place without causing an absolute ruckus?" Meena asked. If the place was as bad as it was, they'd probably have high security. They'd get caught if they weren't careful, yet then again, being caught wouldn't be too bad. A close up view of the inside of the place.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/22/2010, 9:07 pm

"That's an idea..." Jack said absently, thinking of ideas and processing what the others were saying.
"But, yeah, getting in is a problem...and any foreign machinery probably isn't a good idea..." he said, eying Todd.
"Not entirely sure going inside is the best idea, but looking at the outside probably isn't very useful..."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/23/2010, 10:52 am

"We could let one person get caught with Todd in their pocket, and the other two keep an eye outside." Meena suggested, looking down and giving Todd a quick pat on the head. Sooo cute! she smiled. "Can you install a camera and microphone in him?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/23/2010, 11:14 am

Jack bit his tongue and closed his eyes, wondering if getting captured was that good.
"I'm not entirely sure of the chances of getting back out once one of us if captured...it's a gamble though. If you're good with it I am." Jack said, sighing a bit.
"And if you need any supplies I have some stuff in my van if it'll work. It'll save you some time." he offered in a mutter as he sat down on a chair.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/24/2010, 10:41 am

"It's like the mafia." Meena grinned, "Easy to get in, hard to get out. " She was going to volunteer herself to go. After all, she was the only one with actual "Powers", so to speak. And since she'd stay quite, not a bit of information would escape her about them. It seemed perfect.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/24/2010, 12:26 pm

"You're right, I'd like to go with something else, but your idea is the best we have, so we might as well try." Jack said.
"But another thing we should take care of, is who's going to go inside?" he asked, noting that none of them quite looked like the secret organization type.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/25/2010, 2:30 pm

"I'll go." Meena volunteered, raising her hand halfway. "I'll stay quiet so they'll think I'm just a stupid wandering mime. If they attack, I can fight back with my miming. Or at least send Todd off on his merry spy mission."

(Come back to life! I command this RP!)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/25/2010, 4:33 pm

Jack rose his eyebrows.
"Well you make a good point...not like we all have abilities like you do." he said, yawning a bit.
"Alright then, we all agree then. Guess it's you."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 6/26/2010, 7:49 pm

"drat!" Halek said as he heard footsteps off in the distance. "How could they have spotted me?" Halek thought as he was hastely thinking up a plan. Halek had made a decision to ask the gaurd about e.v.i inc and use his warping spell to warp into town if the gaurd decided to apprehend him.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/26/2010, 7:54 pm

Marvin, closer now, stopped walking and looked at the general direction of Halek. He smoothed the arm of his suit and looked forward, not quite seeing Halek yet.
"May I ask what you are doing here? It's a bit late for a visit." he called out blandly, indicating the dark sky.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/26/2010, 11:38 pm

Meena smiled to herself, glad she would get to give E.V.I. Inc. a good close up look. She still squirmed a little near the door, not at all comfortable in the hotel room, and even less so when she hadn't helped pay for it.

"Anything I can do to help, Jen?" she offered, needing something to do.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/26/2010, 11:55 pm

"Yes I have computers in there...let me worry about that bit..." Jack said, yawning. He placed a key on the table next to him.
"Everything you'd need for that would be in the van." he said a bit groggily. Giving his car key to a pair of strangers wasn't the best idea, he'd think (if he was at a decent condition), but it was out of gas anyways.
"Just respect my computers and try not to use them..." he added.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/27/2010, 3:55 pm

"Now is fine!" Meena agreed cheerfully, matching Jen's smile with her own. "I have no computer knowledge, though. So just tell me to hand you the thingamabob and thingamajig, and it just might go a lot smoother." She joked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/27/2010, 6:28 pm

"See you later, Jack." Meena called, walking through the door. "Thanks." she said when Jen shut the door behind her. "How do you know so much about this...robotics stuff?" she questioned, looking at the little Todd in Jen's hands.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/27/2010, 7:43 pm

"Oh, wow! That's so cool!" Meena clapped. "My family all can do that mime thing. Naturally, they're all mimes. That's the only real goal we've ever had as a family. " She laughed. "Was Todd your first invention?" The girl didn't even try to contain her curiosity.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/27/2010, 8:33 pm

" 'Fraid I don't go pew pew or fly. I can make a some invisible stairs, though." Meena replied, waiting for any instruction for Jen. She smiled at little Todd. "Should we give him something to numb him? We're about to go throw surgery involving implants, after all." She kidded.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/27/2010, 8:54 pm

Meena poked her head into the van, and, noticing how Jen tripped easily, turned on the few car lights she found. At least now they could see where they fell. "Alright. What can I do to help, ma'm?" she asked, giving an overdramatic salute.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/27/2010, 9:42 pm

"Uh...."
Meena picked her way through the tool box. She knew what pliers were, so maybe pliers with really thin ends were needle nosed...? She hoped so, taking out something that seemed to match the description and handing it to Jen.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.