Hmmmm.....this rp's gonna be good.... :D

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sixth Sun

Post by Quickfeather on 6/4/2010, 11:06 pm

Well...'ere we go now...o_O

The date's July 27th, 2015. Several weeks ago, a group of reporters became curious as to the purpose of the company E.V.I. Inc., a near impossible feat to even know the name. They thought it would be harmless to investigate. But not long into their research, a week at most, they seemingly...fell off the planet. No trace of any of them. Nobody has heard a word about the matter either, although that's simply because no one has said a word about the situation. Of course, you know this already.

However, what you don't know, unless you're insightful enough to have guessed, is what happened. And that's where this starts. Best of luck to you all.

Date: 7/27/2015
Time: 9:00 P.M.
Weather: A slight drizzle.

Jack was careening down the streets, preparing for his broadcasts and such. He turned sharply into an alleyway and parked. Tonight, however, was more important than ever before. Tonight, he'd try to tell the world about what happened with E.V.I., which, admittedly, there wasn't much he could say on the matter. But the ambitious, insane and curious would listen. Maybe.

On second though, this might be doomed.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/4/2010, 11:12 pm

Meena wandered through, hopelessly wondering where she was. Knew I shouldn't have taken that turn on 66. she chided herself, weaving her way through crowds of people. The fact she was a mime made it worse. No pausing to ask people. Unless she wanted to lose her mime ability and be vulnerable for awhile.

In this new town, being vulnerable was a truly frightening thought.

(Woohoo! First post!)

Last edited by abreu7 on 6/4/2010, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/4/2010, 11:34 pm

"That's a load of bullocks, that's what that is." Price said to his men in an air base. "Going down to bloody San Fran for a news reporter, who do these muppets think we are? Baby sitters?" He asked. "Hell if I know Captain," Ozone spoke his mind, "speaking of baby sitters don't we meet the medic tonight?" "That's what we're doin in this godforesaken shack." Price scoffed. "That'll take hours to get there too. When was the last time any of you men had any sleep? Four damn days? FUBAR is what this is." He continued. "Sir if I may interject," Overwatch said playing with his machine gun, "the man who died in the 5th division could have lived if he had a medic." "What was his name? Soap? What kind of name is Soap anyway?" Price asked his men. "I think they called him Soap because he did such a good job at cleaning out a room." Archer said tapping on his rifle. "To hell with Command!"Coffin said with his heavy Russian accent, slamming his fist into his palm. "They should give Medic first day! Not fifteenth year! This messes with the group! I assure you all we do not approve of medic!" "That's bloody nice Coffin, but we aint got a choice." Price said folding his arms. A knock came to the airbase's doors. "Its the FNG sir." Ozone said. "Overwatch, go open the door for him." Price ordered. "Yes sir." He said hustling over and opening it ajar. "Sir!" Overwatch called. "What is it Overwatch?" Price asked as Overwatch opened it fully. "Its a little girl." He stated. "Oh bloody hell." Price muttered.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 6/4/2010, 11:37 pm

Kaya tried to fix her camara. The stupid thing was giving her quite a hassle. If only she was out of school and didn't need a summer job. She almost threw the dang thing on the floor. Kaya sighed and finally found the problem. "Someone get me some battries please!"

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/5/2010, 10:35 am

"Oh sh*t.." Airwave thought to herself as the door opened and she was looking at the giant that was Overwatch. Guess that would make sense though, that someone that tall would be named Overwatch. "Hi, I'm Airwave." she tried to smile and held out her hand nervously. She honestly didn't know what to expect with these men. Having been briefed on all of them, their skills, their looks, but not their personalities. Well, except Price, but that was to be expected. He was her new commanding officer! She was supposed to follow him even into the darkest pits of hell, and then go even further. That's what any good soldier should do, and she would.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/5/2010, 11:06 am

Overwatch shook her hand and led her in the group. "Alright." Price said inhaling deeply, "I'm Captain Price, we mind as well get our introductions out of the way. Ozone."
"I'm Ozone, Price's right hand."
"Funny, I didn't know my right hand comes off."
"I am Coffin. Riot control."
"He breaks up the crowd." Price said.
"I'm Archer. The Sniper of the team."
"American Snipers, can't get any better than that." Price continued to comment.
"Overwatch, guess what I provide?"
"Bloody well better be overwatch, Overwatch. Anyway welcome to the Task Force, why don't you show us how well you do in killhouse. Climb up that ladder, repel down kill all the cardboard cutouts of the muppets. I'm sure you've done this before. Once you're done with that I'll brief us on the babysittin' mission. Go on."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/5/2010, 11:26 am

Jack's hands were flying across keyboard and pulling back his hair, obviously not having a good time. He was setting up his broadcast, the idea was to show the message on every capable electronic within miles, from a common phone, to...maybe a super computer if it was around...maybe. But that wasn't the point. He finished his typing and quickly turned to a camera, ready to send it out...

Jack's face appeared on the screens of electronics everywhere in San Fransisco, a bit closer than he should of been to the camera. He never quite needed to use a camera before. He went on speaking what he intended to.
"Hey. Some of you might know me; Viper Radio host." he began, incredibly awkward and way too close to the lens, showing way too much detail.
"But that's not what this is about. Most of you don't know this, and to those who do, great job, but something happened...people have been disappearing. Just, randomly bliping out of the world, apparently. The reason; some weird building that's known as E.V.I. Inc. You can't think that's right. It's overplayed, but yeah, we have rights. I think being kidnapped by some weird building in the middle of freaking no where isn't cool."
"That isn't the worst part th-" he began, though he was cut off quickly.

"Crap..." he muttered when he saw his connection die. Quickly, he jumped back to the steering wheel of the van and rocketed off.

The general reaction seemed...unfazed. Most people were dismissing him as some freak trying to worry them and went on with their lives. A few people seemed a bit worried, but other than that, nothing.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/5/2010, 6:35 pm

Airwave smiled nervously at each of them, she wasn't sure what to think about each of them just yet, but she could worry about that later. Setting down her equipment except her gun, she made her way to the course. Quickly climbing the latter in under record time, she teetered slightly but quickly grabbed the rope and began to repel down. Her boots made a soft noise as she landed with ease and quickly started maneuvering through the course, her gun in her hand.

The first target popped out, startling her a bit, but she quickly raised her gun and fired a shot. "Bullseye." she smiled to herself and continued on. Ducking and rolling every so often, she eventually reached her way to the end of the course and emptied the last of her clip at the final targets.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/5/2010, 6:39 pm

"What handgun is that Airwave? An M1911?" He asked her not mentioning anything about her course. The rest of the men looked at each other scratching the backs of their heads and nervously stepping away from her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/5/2010, 6:47 pm

"Uh.. Yeah." Airwave replied nervously. What was wrong with that gun? "I've had this since basic. It was my first, and I like it very much. I don't like to carry around many guns because, well, I don't do a lot of killing. I am a medic after all." she holstered her gun and bowed her head slightly, her helmet falling over her eye's. Her cheeks were tinged red with slight embarrassment from the odd gaze's she was getting from her new team.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/5/2010, 6:56 pm

[is it too late to join?]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/5/2010, 7:18 pm

(Not at all; go ahead an' post a char sheet.)

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/5/2010, 7:25 pm

[do you want OCs only, could I use DS?]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/5/2010, 7:30 pm

(Uh, well when I made this I had OC only in mind, but I'm not vested in it. So yeah, go with DS if you want.)

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 6/5/2010, 7:32 pm

sry quick ive been out a while here goes)

Halek had just finished up the last few sips of his milkshake when he looked at the newspaper the waiter offered him. E.V.I inc has caused the dissapearence of yet more people. "I don't get what everyone's getting so worked up about......it's just some strange company in the middle of nowhere." he said to the waiter. "Well you'll never know....could be some gang in there for all we know." Halek chated for a few more minutes with the waiter, paid for his meal and set off for home in the drizzle.

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/5/2010, 7:40 pm

Price turned to his men and then back to her. A serious face, Price is a man with no sense of humor. "And what type of f*cked up basic did you take? Basic from 1940?" He asked still not giving a chuckle, though his men couldn't help but laugh. "The standard is the M9, fifteen rounds plus one in the chamber. Its not as powerful but its more accurate. You only have seven rounds in your M1911." Price sneered. "On top of that, I'm the only one with the Colt." He said patting the holster of his M1911.

"Anyway!" He said walking off to a Computer screen. "From here to EVI is several hours. We're taking a chopper. Apparently they're kiddnapping people and Command thinks its serious enough to get the best hand picked soldiers around the world to check it out. Any questions?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/5/2010, 7:49 pm

[*thumbs up* thanks, I'll whip up a CS and post it ASAP]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/5/2010, 7:54 pm

"No sir." Airwave shook her head, still keeping it bowed. She walked over to her gear and slipped it on. She already hated her new commanding officer. Standing quietly next to Overwatch, she waited to head out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/5/2010, 8:03 pm

"No sir." The other men said out of sync. "Well alright then. The helicopter comes soon, let's move. Oh and Airwave." Price said coming close to her as the other men walked outside. He pushed a notebook and pen to her chest. "First command gives us you, then they give us these." He said. The paper was tough. Water-resistant, fireproof, and basically a diary wearing a bulletproof vest. "Write in it so you don't go crazy." He said coldly to her walking out.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/5/2010, 8:15 pm

Jack, still driving through the streets, noticed that everyone seemed to have not believed him. Groaning, and realizing he still couldn't reconnect, he drove ever-reluctantly back through the streets, willing that someone on a freak stroke of luck might of caught on.

Miles away from the people in San Francisco in a more or less desolate area, stood a huge white pillar. It had no windows, despite a huge cylindrical window at the top floor, and one door in the front, the door had a small logo and a small sign that read 'Existential Vital Industries Inc.' Inside the pillar were armed guards and workers everywhere; every floor was literally a mob of sprawling people, yet people got everything done on time. It was like an anthill. One particular man, dressed in a white lab coat and separated as far as possible from the rest and talking on a phone.

"We have problems." the man said into the small cell phone.
"And what would that be?" a stern voice came back.
"It looks that our abductions of the reporters have attracted attention. So far it's just a team from the military and some brat trying to 'raise social awareness'."
"The military? We were told that we would have no interference."
"It looks like that has changed." After about a minute of silence and nervously shuffling his feet in a corner, he couldn't take it.
"Sir? Orders?"
"...Send out teams to combat this 'team'. And send the social relations manager to speak to whoever sent them." came the stern voice.
"Yes, sir." The man hung up, sighed in relief and walked back into the mob.

"ORDERS FROM ROOM 341!" he yelled as loud as he could. The room grew silent and everyone watched, some with nervous expressions.
"We need teams to get ready for combat. As many people that can be spared. Now." the man said, frowning. The people in the room became louder and shuffling around, forming a rough squad.
"And. We need someone to contact social relations." he finished. The room grew quiet again, people seeming reluctant. Finally someone stepped out and trekked through the building to find the man.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/5/2010, 8:19 pm

Meena stopped in utter confusion. The man's voice, whoever it was, had rang out loud and clear. E.V.I. Inc.? Disappearances? Oh! Isn't this the kind of thing people would ask a superhero to help out with?!

"Oh, I'll prove myself just yet!" she squealed. "As soon as I figure out where I am and where E.V.I. Inc. is, that is." She added quietly, continuing her way through the crowds.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/5/2010, 8:48 pm

Deathstroke

Spoiler:
Slade, AKA Deathstroke the Terminator
Name- Slade Wilson
Age- Technically mid to late sixties, but difficult to say how old physically due to a slower aging factor.
Alias- Slade, or Deathstroke.
Alignment: Pureley neutral, whoever serves his desires.
[note: Slade in the comics had slight differences from the one in the show]

Appearance
A masked soldier in full body amour.
Height- 6'4
Weight-235 lbs
Dress- Full body suit lined with various alloys, and a facial mask with one side orange and one side black. Only the left orange side has an eyehole. He has yet to appear in any other outfit.
Eye- one is blue, the other lost to a gunshot injury in the military
Hair- White, but aging retardation may cause occasional fluctuation. sports a goatee.
Skin- White, although seldom shown.
General- Clad in full body armor with a mask, he is daunting to behold and a difficult foe to injure in combat. He is never shown out of his armored suit, which proves he seldom lets down his guard and works full time.

Abilities/ powers
Due to various military procedures, Slade's abilities far outclass the average human's.
Frightening mental capacity- Able to use a whopping 90% of his brain, he is a master strategist and has a flawless memory. Able to compute difficult calculations in a matter of seconds, he is able to counteract even the most effective of techniques in the heat of battle.
Enhanced reflexes- he is able to evade even the most precise attacks and weapons in a split moment.
Enhanced strength- His strength is the equivalent to that of multiple men, able to press over 800 lbs.
Enhanced stamina- he is able to push himself far further than a normal person ever could.
Enhanced speed- He is capable of outrunning even professional athletes and can top 30 mph.
Enhanced senses- He can see, hear and smell better than a normal human
Healing factor-Able to heal rapidly, he is able to take damage and still fight at capacity. His healing also includes immunity to poisons and disease and even a slow healing factor. He even once reversed his aging altogether, but only briefly.

Skills
Master of tactics- Having been in the military for countless years, he is a master strategist. Combined with his sharply enhanced mind, this makes him a true mastermind.
Expert combatant- Having trained in hand to hand combat for many years, he is a fearsome foe in a fight. Combined with his impressive strength, this makes him able to hold his own against multiple foes at once, even metahumans.
Master mechanic- He is skilled with weapons and machinery, having few equalls in either field, if any.

Tools-
Blaststaff
Broadsword
Dual sub-machine guns
Assault riffle
multiple assault rifles
throwing knives
Explosive devices
He probably possesses other weapons as well

Weakness- Unable to cope with defeat, he hates to lose and will sabotage his own plans to evade capture. Prideful to a fault.

Strengths- Being strong and witty, and clad in defensive armor as well as having regenerative abilities and numerous resources, he is able of besieging multiple enemies at once, and is daunting in one on one combat. He is able to rebound from his defeats and come back strong as ever. He has a lot of experience with dealing with metahumans as well, making him particularly dangerous.

Origin- At a young Age, Slade Wilson lied about his age to join in the Korean War. He was a quick learner, and mastered many styles of combat very quickly. Some time later, he signed up for medical experimentation, and things did not go as expected. He obtained the abilities he has. Unable to return to the military, he tried to live out a normal life as a family man, but to no avail as his military past pursued him. Therefore, he took up the role of assassin. His feud with the titans began when his son, a foe of the titans, was defeated by them. He swore vengeance upon the titans, and struck back by introducing terra into the group. However, by seeing the destrution and rage he instilled into her, and considering the titans sufficentley emotionaly damaged, he put the vendetta to rest. He would later aid the titans several times, although he also had some conflicting contracts, as well as being posesed by evil spirits a few times. He is not technically a villain, but not really a hero either, and is willing to help whichever side suits his needs best. Oddly, Beastboy seems to be the least aggresive towards him..

Last edited by redeagle321 on 6/5/2010, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/5/2010, 8:49 pm

(Yup, he's a douche XD)

Airwave nodded to Price and took the journal. Flipping through the empty pages real quick, she slipped the journal in the inside pocket of her vest, next an old picture that she kept in thereneatly . She already knew the first sentence that she was going to write in it. Adjusting her helmet, she headed out silently behind Price. Reaching the helicopter, she looked in and felt very small. She didn't know where to sit. Apparently these men had known each other for a good while and she could already guess that she was not liked by either of them. Damn, she wanted to hit the person that put her with this company.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next