DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Before Dawn

+4
Terra
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Darkness Before Dawn - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkness Before Dawn

Post by Corvus31 5/30/2010, 6:55 pm

Stratocaster was finishing off his cup of tea when he noticed it was time to recalibrate his life support system's power fluctuation matrix. He then thanked the shop owner for the tea, paid, and set off for his hotel room where he was currently staying. he entered the hotel, took the elevator to his floor, entered his room and began to quickly work on his armor.
"Man.....for a city like this it was awfully peaceful today." he then closed the hatch on his life support generator and fell asleep on his bed.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/30/2010, 7:58 pm

Finally some fun! Kamica set her right arm on fire, and her left pure H2o. "Hey Hot-head." Her normal fun, bit annoying additude was gone and she got into fighting mode. Emotionlessly, she said, "You really are to easy to fight somtimes." Water blasted from her arm at him.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/30/2010, 9:18 pm

Kamica heard growling and thought either it was a mutt with rabies or some new rebel had some pets. Maybe the rebel was the mutt. Either way she shot fire towards the growling, not taking her eyes from Hotspot.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/30/2010, 9:39 pm

Like a thousand times before, Hotspot fought for truth justice and all that jazz. And liek before, he was getting paddled. Someone was sniping the drones, so THEY weren't the issue. No, it was Ilia and Kamica that were handing him his ass. But upon seeing Kamica fire a fireball at the dog from earleir, he used the opportunity to use his flame manipulating abilities to redirect it at Ilia, who became suddenly very cross as she narrowly dodged the technique. "Don't use fire around him, remember?" She hissed at Kamica. She turned back to hotspot, and extended a pair of blades from the compartments on her arm.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/30/2010, 9:51 pm

"I know!" Kamica started scrribling in her notebook and soon, thunder could be heard in the distance. Almost out of ink in her pen, rain started to fall. Kamica sneered at Ilia, "Happy frostbite?" She sccribbled some more and had a bone, which she tossed to the dogs. "Ok, really, wouldn't it be sweet to have dog-bots? OR dog-drones or somthing canine realted instend of only human drones?" She thought a momment, "Not including you though Ilia! Anyways I got the pups."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/30/2010, 9:58 pm

Time: 1700[5pm]
weather: freezing rain, slowly becoming snow.

Ilia furrowed her brow beneath her mask. "Just becasue I ACT like a drone..." Ilia snorted grumpily. [She still thinks she is the genuine article, hasn't had that reveal quite yet.] "As for the drones, ask the boss." She said, once more Icing over Hotspot, the rain begining to solidify into snow and playing to Ilia's strengths AND Hotspot's weaknesses. Hotspot couldn't keep up the fight, not in this weather. He began to back down and get ready to escape...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/30/2010, 10:05 pm

The noisy Harley rolled up behind Ilia, the red head clutched the breaks and stroked her handgun at her side. "What's going on here?" she asked smoothly and cooly. Her voice was chilling, looking at Hotspot pinned she thought she might be of some help to him. Alaska was of course against everything Slade was doing and had to hide all her firearms though before this whole thing happened she had a concealed weapons permit. The garb Ilia was wearing was not approving.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/30/2010, 10:16 pm

Ilia whiped aroudn and pointed a finger dangerously at Alaska. "This si official business, don't interf- where did he go?" Ilia asked, Realizing Hotspot had made a break for it when Ilia turned her head. Ilia looked at Alaska again. "Just get back to your business." Ilia said in an 'or else' fashion. Catching Hotspot would have meant a five level promotion, the fact that she had just missed out on that was irritating at best.

Hotspot ducked into aan alleyway, gasping for breath. That was WAY too close, WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too close. If the girl on the motorbike didn't show up when she did, he would probably be trussed up like a christmas present in Slade's palace right about now.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/30/2010, 10:28 pm

Alaska was just happy to have pissed of the girl who looked like one of Slade's partnership. She really didn't care for Hotspot, or if he got away, taking Ilia's advise she continued to roll on. Though Hotspot did look pretty cool, she wanted to get to know him if that was possible.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/30/2010, 10:45 pm

Though she should have taken care of the mutts, Kamica found herself laughing at Ilia. "I know someone who will not be happy to hear about this." She turned back on the dogs. Thrusting a hand at them, plants came up from the ground and tied up their paws. Ice slowly crept up the vines.

Last edited by Music_Hero2779 on 5/31/2010, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'hanem' makes no sense)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/30/2010, 11:55 pm

Timekeeper stood a top of a building watching the town. She stood straight up with her hat low over her eyes and her hands resting on her cane. The sand inside the hourglass of the cane fell down and then it would go back up in an endless cycle. She was waiting for something to happen. She was always waiting, waiting for time to catch up with her. Thank goodness for patience.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/31/2010, 12:15 am

"Looks like she's getting harrassed. Talks like a sailor." He told Raven. "Let's go help her." Robin pulled out several birdarangs and his staff, ready to jump into action. "I'll meet you down there." He said jumping.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/31/2010, 12:17 am

The bullet barly missed Kamica, and she thought back to when she was used to it. God those were the good days, bullets and fighting, and just her and the gang making mobsters look like teddy bears. "Ok One, guns in this town are a no," Some vines left the dogs and pulled the gun away, "Two, they are cool, I'll give you that. Better than fish, then again anything is. Finally, I don't take threats. I make them-No I take that back I make prommises. And I prommise you this, I won't hesitate to set those vines ablaze."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/31/2010, 12:31 am

Kamica rolled her eyes, "And I said I wanted action." Art was out seeing as her pen was out, and fire was a no in this rain. So what did that leave her with... "This should be fun." Using the rain, Kamica made a wall of water. Before the dogs knew it, it was ice.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/31/2010, 12:45 am

(Assuming they are...)

Robin threw a disk at the dogs encased in ice and blew it apart. Landing behind Savannah, Robin stood straight. "Back away." He warned.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/31/2010, 1:12 am

"Its good to see anyone against Slade. Are your dogs alright?" Robin asked the mysterious girl. Just then a motorcycle carrying a young woman came slowly driving in. "What's going on here?" She asked coyly, "Viva La Resistance?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/31/2010, 7:44 am

Ilia did a facepalm. So much for a normal, routine patrol. An atack from Hotspot was almost expected, but Kamica TRYING to irritate someone was a bit over the top. She extended her wristblades tot heir fullest length when she saw Robin. "Tch, really, so much for a normal night. I suppose if I catch you, Robin, I'll get promoted so high I wan't HAVE to patrol anymore." She said in her drab voice.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/31/2010, 9:15 am

"Ilia, trust me on this if nothing else, you'll be bored out of you mind. Besides this patrol is fun, or somewhat." The vines with the gun moved over to Kamica and she took the weapon. "I take it this is a shoot to kill thing then? Ilia do we want them dead or alive?" She wouldn't admit she had never used a gun, but she had seen them used on people alot in her time.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/31/2010, 9:55 am

Robin raised an eyebrow to Raven, "You could have field stripped the firearm." He suggested. "Next time. For now keep on your toes." Inching closer, Alaska put her bike on reverse; her foot on the breaks. "Hey hey hey, whoa! Can we talk for a second? Do we have to fight right now?" She asked. "Who's this kid? She must be like 12." Alaska said referring to Kamica. "You're gonna fight a 12 year old?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/31/2010, 10:15 am

(Kam's cs is on my profile but xD
"14 people, I'm 14! And we're still here." Parts of the road rose up and formed into fists. She threw one at Robin and the other at Savannah. She repeated this and threw two at Raven.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/31/2010, 10:51 am

(Alaska doesn't know or care about Kams age. She goes on assumption)

Robin dodged the fist extending his staff, "We'll fight whomever we need!" He swung at Kamica.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/31/2010, 12:28 pm

Annesthetize caught her breath. Hotspot had just run past her into the alleyway. She would've followed him, had she not been drawn to the ongoing fight. She jumped out of the alley, shooting another two droids down.

"Yeah! Viva la resistance!" she called, quoting Alaska.
---
Blade sheathed her swords, taking out her ninja stars instead. "Greeeeat. More brats." She scowled.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/31/2010, 2:37 pm

Kamica took the hits then blew the two away. She flew up into the air and laughed, "Now this is a party!" She looked down to figure out who was who, and who not to attack. Out numbered, yippee. "Hey Ilia, you have a radio on you right?" Kamica called down, then she started to blast the heroes with water.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/31/2010, 4:02 pm

Kamica countered with light, though it didn't do much good. She froze the rain around Raven. "Stupid joke here, but you guys need to chill." The heroes that were drenched with water before slowly froze.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/31/2010, 4:05 pm

Annesthetize shivered as the cold crept up her legs. She used the butt of her gun, beginning to chip at the ice.
---
"Oh no you don't!" Blade screamed, aiming a poisoned ninja star at Savannah.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next