Dragon Cave RP

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Sierra on 5/26/2010, 8:15 pm

"I've always believed that if it can be avoided, no comrade or ally should be left behind. Everyone else is.. alive at least, and they can all fend for themselves. Not that you can't, of course, just that you were pretty badly hurt and... never mind, I'm rambling. The point being I thought you needed my help more than the others did... so, well, here I am. Now, really, I think this discussion would be better saved until after we've got you and Thunder patched up, don't you?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg on 5/26/2010, 8:17 pm

"Yes I think so...gah.." wolf grabbed his side in pain as blood oozed in between his fingertips and dripped down onto the ground. "You probably have lost all sort of trust in me...why are you doing this?"

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra on 5/26/2010, 8:26 pm

"I have long since learned to look beyond the word and deed and into the heart of individuals," I said quietly as I gently placed my hand over Wolf's. I closed my eyes and after a moment, the flow of blood began to slow and the wound to close up. When it was at least most of the way healed I opened my eyes again and looked up at Wolf. "What you did caused you great pain, even though truly you barely know any of us. Why, then, would you do it unless given no other choice?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg on 5/26/2010, 8:41 pm

...wolf looked away. "You don't want to know...what would happen if I didn't do it."

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/26/2010, 8:43 pm

"Still wanting to pick fights, huh? You ARE a dangerbabe." Canderous said, shaking his head. "Hey, where did the chick and her dragon from earlier go?" Canderous asked.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra on 5/26/2010, 8:46 pm

"You're probably right. And if you don't want to tell me, I won't ask you to. Now... where's Thunder? I expect she could use a bit of help, too..."

Lynn snorted as she drew in on the group. "If you mean us," she said, "I got left somewhere else, it seems. I was a bit preoccupied. Sierra... had an errand to run. She should be back soon, with any luck."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg on 5/26/2010, 8:48 pm

....I don't know if you want to know...and Thunder is.." wolf bites his lip. "I don't know if she is going to make it.."

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/26/2010, 8:52 pm

Canderous jumped about a foot when Lynn came out of seemingly nowhere. A dragon being stealthy seemed so wrong to him, nameley because his own was an enourmous magical eel for all practical purposes. "Yeah, you/ i suppose if everyone is ok, we ought to make some kind of plan as to what to do next before the authorities show up." Canderous said.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra on 5/26/2010, 8:55 pm

"She'll make it," I said, my voice quiet but full of fierce determination. "At least, she will if I have anything to say about it. Hopefully without having to take too long to recover anything, too. Goodness knows we should move if we can, and soon... but first things first."

"Excellent idea," Lynn said with a small grin. "Sorry if I startled you. I expect it was only because your attention was... elsewhere. And I suggest that the first thing we do is get everyone a bit farther out of the way; that is to say, somewhere a bit safer."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/26/2010, 8:57 pm

"You know of any good, secluded waterways? Fishface is gonna get mind if I don't check in personally soon." Canderous said to Lynn. "As for the sneaking bit, don't worry 'bout it." Canderous said, waving it off.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg on 5/26/2010, 8:58 pm

ok follow me.." wolf said showing Sierra thunder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra on 5/26/2010, 9:02 pm

"Good, because you may soon find I'm even sneakier than you think I am. As it is... considering I'm not from around here, no, I'm afraid I don't. But I think that if we get out of the way of this town, maybe we could find one..."

I trotted behind Wolf, saying nothing for the moment. When we came close to Thunder I gently stepped past Wolf and over to her, lowering myself to my knees before lightly placing my hands over the worst of the wounds and slowly, carefully, doing what I could to heal them. I had to use some of her own strength in doing it, but the objective was to save her life--both of their lives. I didn't expect either of them would mind my borrowing it, really.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg on 5/26/2010, 9:12 pm

thunder stirred slightly as her wounds started to heal. wolf leaned over to Sierra and quicklu hugged her and just as quickly he let go of his embrace. "Thank you Sierra...I can feel her getting better..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra on 5/26/2010, 9:16 pm

I nodded curtly to show I had heard. I wasn't quite finished; I couldn't heal all of them completely, but I wanted to be certain that none of them would be threatening or susceptible to some sort of infection. I felt surprise, too, at Wolf's gesture; few ever got that close to me. Then again, most of them knew... but the important thing now was that I was fairly certain that both of them would be okay and I, for one, was exhausted. I hadn't been really until now; neither the run nor Wolf's wounds had taken that much from me. Thunder's, however... but, again, the important thing was that they would be okay.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/26/2010, 9:26 pm

Shade fluttered over to Adela, after filling Zhiev into what happened.
"You know you should catch him before he finds his way back to the world your master comes from." Shade said almost happily; even in the state of things.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/26/2010, 9:32 pm

Shade gave a light snicker.
"Of course I don't mean now, damn it." he muttered before flying back over to Zhiev.
"Oh yeah, got the necklace back again..." he whispered. Zhiev took it off of Shade and around his own neck.
"You can't carry the thing anymore..." he muttered.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/26/2010, 9:40 pm

"That's another thing- what became of that guy that KOed us all earlier? With the arrows and stuff?" Canderous asked, picking up Adela's knife from earlier and stuffing it in his pocket after cleaning it off. He figured since she left it in his ribcage, it was more or less his.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/26/2010, 9:45 pm

Zhiev cocked his head toward Adela, sitting against Winter. He rose a hand in greeting.
"Good to see you still with us." he said with his usual grin, though it was a bit nervous now.
"How're you feeling?" he asked, almost nervously.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/26/2010, 9:54 pm

Zhiev nearly facepalmed, but resisted the urge.
"Flying somewhere completely unaware of what was going on. Sorry." he muttered, really wishing he knew that this had happened....even if he wasn't the best fighter.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/26/2010, 10:05 pm

Zhiev gave a small laugh.
"Hey, I have issues with killing and my damn sword snapped; doesn't mean I can't fight when I have it." Zhiev said grinning fully now.
"Though, hey, suppose you should get a new sword until your other one shows up? I suppose I could steal something from a blacksmith..." he inquired. He realized he was braking his rules an odd amount of times lately.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/26/2010, 10:16 pm

"Hm, well yes...we'd still need to get a forge for that though..." Zhiev mumbled.
"You sure you don't want me to just go down to the blacksmith and steal one?" he offered in a kind of crooked smile. Shade's head popped up from a shadow as he slid over to Zhiev.
"Well aren't you changing. Care to break that last rule of yours while you're at it?" he snickered.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/26/2010, 10:25 pm

Zhiev rolled his eyes from under his hood.
"In this case, no, you're in perfect condition. Er, mentally, anyways." he said. Winter held his head back and looked at Adela from a few inches away.
"I am not a chair, you know..." he said, not quite disapprovingly, but in an odd tone. Zhiev shook his head and muttered.
"I could run down to the city now and try and find one."

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/26/2010, 10:31 pm

"Really, MORE of this crime junk? Didn't y'all learn the LAST time?" Canderous asked in disbeleif, making sure he had everything before he set off.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/26/2010, 10:35 pm

Zhiev gave his usual grin.
"This time, yeah, I'll do it. And Canderous," he said, looking at Canderous for a second, "I've lived this way for ten years, not gonna change now." He gave a quick grin to them both and set off to town. Shade looked at Adela with his eyebrows raised.
"I love you for that. I really do." he whispered before flying over to Zhiev.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/26/2010, 10:38 pm

Canderous sighed- he'd have to figure out how he got stuck with the futre most-wanted society, but oh well. He examined Delano's wing. "Well, I would if I could, but I don't know much about healing dragons, i've never really done it before- if I risked it and messed it up, it wouldn't be pretty. Snakebutt could heal it blindfolded, though." He said.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next