DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Litmus incident

+2
Fishing4Infinity
redeagle321
6 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The Litmus incident - Page 13 Empty Re: The Litmus incident

Post by Vandal 3/18/2011, 11:46 am

Terry had driven up to the highway road where Cheyenne, Alice, Dawn Bat, and Batmen stood with the kidnapper. The Batmobile's door opened up and Terry as Batman popped his head out to give orders. "You men take Alice back home, Nightwing, get in here with Onomatopoeia!" He shouted over the traffic above. He looked over to Dawn Bat. It's not like she had to take any orders from him, and there really wasn't any point in it in the first place. He ignored her as if she wasn't even there and hopped back into the Batmobile.

"Crystal clear." Reaper mumbled, returning his handgun to his holster. "I can't believe we're going to go to the police station for the works." he continued to gripe, this wasn't exactly what he had expected when he accepted the application to S.H.A.R.P.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/18/2011, 2:23 pm

"When they're Jaime's age, I decide what's best. He should not be near any battles... Or smoke grenades for that matter.." Karmy mumbled into the phone. The small boat rocked as the small waves of the ocean beat against it, lulling Karmy into a relaxing state. Even though she slept a good few hours, she was worn out from the previous day, making her eyes droop, threatening to send her back into dreamville. "You'd never hurt them... would ya, Al?" she drawled out.

"We'll talk there, buddy boy." Dommino told Krestal before calling out to her team. "Alright gang, we gotta head towards the docks if we want our gear and vehicle taken care of." she told them before turning away. She felt as if no one was listening to her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/18/2011, 2:30 pm

"Of course I won't." Oracle promised, "But you can't control their lives forever Karmy." she warned opening up a satellite to expose images of Sharp agents.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/18/2011, 11:59 pm

"I don't plaann.." Karmy yawned and put her bag underneath her head as a makeshift pillow even though she probably had at least one pillow in the bag. "To, Al. Just till they're taller than me." she replied. Opening her eye's, she stared up at the night sky, gazing up at the stars. The Bay family house was rather far away from any major cities or towns, and the closest one wasn't even that big. So, that meant that there was no harsh glare from the city lights to dim the twinkling stars. Without really even looking around, Karmy could see thousands upon thousands of stars in her line of sight. All those stars. They could really make one feel small and alone. "Hey Al?" Karmy started up again, closing her eyes. "You'll take care of them, right? Just.. In case anything were to happen to Robert and I." she asked. Considering Roberts job, and her past, Karmy was always on edge. Paranoid. Never letting her guard down. "Not saying something will, but.. Just need reassurance."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/19/2011, 12:12 pm

Oracle tried to move her feet for some reason. She found herself doing that often, and it never made any sense to her, but she always felt the need to try. "Yeah..." she replied to Karmy. "I'll do what's best for them."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2011, 7:44 pm

Karmy gave another yawn before replying. "I can always count on you, Al..." she told her honestly, and she really did mean it. Yeah, Alice had been moody and sour for the past 16 years, but that didn't mean that Karmy lost trust in her best friend. "Jaime's doing just fine, just in case you were wondering. Breathing regular and I gave him some benadryl to help him sleep." she told her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2011, 8:21 pm

Oracle sighed, she knew that in her line of work she would never have the chance to settle down and start a family. With her crippled legs it would have been even harder. There was technology around to heal her ailment but Oracle felt differently about it. The process of the therapy was sketchy. "I'm not wondering Karmy." Oracle replied, "You must have mistaken me for someone who cares."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2011, 10:03 pm

Another part of Karmy died when Alice told her that. She could no longer tell if Alice was lying just to maintain her moody demeanor or if she really did mean it. It really depressed Karmy, but, in hopes of one day pulling her friend out of the deep, she never let Alice see her down. "I'm sure, Al.." she said sarcastically. "How are things over there? Is Alice alright?" she was concerned for Dicks daughter.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2011, 10:12 pm

"She would be in Batman Inc.'s hands by now so I'm assuming she's alright. So Karmy, what exactly is the nature of your call?" Oracle asked taking out a sheet of paper and jotting down several numbers from a window on screen.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2011, 9:01 pm

[is there still any interest in continuing here, or should I just give you guys the ending and call it quits here?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/13/2011, 11:46 am

[Like I said to you in the Chatbox; for the sake of NG we should know the ending because apparently The Litmus Incident is an important part of the roleplay, BUT we can still play The Litmus Incident if anyone is interested... like me.]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/13/2011, 4:07 pm

(Seeing as how part of this was supposed to be a big thing for my characters... I wanna continue)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/15/2011, 1:29 pm

[it seems unanimous that you guys want to continue but have me tell you guys at least the major stuff. I got that right?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/15/2011, 4:45 pm

Fine by me.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/19/2011, 5:11 pm

Made ya look :D
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/19/2011, 5:14 pm

You shush woman >3>

Making the summary for you guys, hold tight while I finish it;
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/13/2011, 12:12 pm

The jist of it: Good guys win, bad guys blow, cassius blows up.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/13/2011, 1:11 pm

How does Cassius die?!???!?!?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/13/2011, 2:38 pm

Aww... I was expecting a legit post.....
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/13/2011, 3:00 pm

I kept leaving it in limbo, I just frankly put that there out of boredom since nobody ever really asked me to put it up since I last mentioned it three months ago, leading me to beleive nobody really cared. If I was wrong, let me know and I'll make a detailed post.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/13/2011, 4:56 pm

redhood321 wrote:[is there still any interest in continuing here, or should I just give you guys the ending and call it quits here?]

Mercy wrote:[Like I said to you in the Chatbox; for the sake of NG we should know the ending because apparently The Litmus Incident is an important part of the roleplay, BUT we can still play The Litmus Incident if anyone is interested... like me.]

Robin wrote:(Well I want to continue this oPo)

Fishing4Karma wrote:(Seeing as how part of this was supposed to be a big thing for my characters... I wanna continue)

redhood321 wrote:[it seems unanimous that you guys want to continue but have me tell you guys at least the major stuff. I got that right?]

Mercy wrote:Fine by me.
We were all waiting on you.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/17/2011, 1:02 am

Yes... Want this to continue... Need it to
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/17/2011, 1:12 am

I really want this to continue, too. I wanted to use this RP to develop Banshee more as a character and get used to playing her, but we never got far enough for me to experiment with her. Now all my NG posts with her are still... experimental-feeling.

A final summary is the only thing I can ask for because continuing this RP at the same time as NG just won't work. Information from Lit could clash with information in NG and just make things confusing.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/17/2011, 10:36 am

I think Abby's got the right idea- although I would have LOVED to have finished Lit., it's pretty much an impossibility at this point since I had to push NG into service.

But on that note, here y'all go. Remember, this is how I PLANNED it, not necessarily how it would have happened:

Domino’s team would've temporarily seemed like they were going along with Kestrel, but it would be an arranged trap to try and catch him. However, he'd attempt a trap of his own, making the meeting place a condemned building and rigging it with traps. However, with it being Metropolis, the Man of Steel would have intervened at some critical moment or other and helped the agents take Kestrel's sorry buttocks to the curb. They would then interrogate Kestrel, and figure out some of the loose details of Project Archammer [see bellow] and learn that the red eyed sniper had something to do with it, but he has no more information beyond retrieving her, as he was not directly involved in the project himself. They also find out he had downed the power in the city with strategically placed EMF devices, which he could remotely activate. After squeezing all they can from him, they de- activate the EMF generators with Kestrel's computer, and Superman whisks Kestrel off to prison.

Meanwhile, Cassius's team would be making leaps and bounds, discovering the tapes of a traffic camera that caught the kidnapping process, which involved a child using an impressive teleportation power. Close investigation and utilization of technology would reveal the teleporting child had the same red eyes and glazed expression as the sniper in Domino’s team. However, their operation would attract due attention, as the sniper Nighterror and several other minor assassins attempt to pick Cassius's team off one by one. They fail at this miserably though, and Cass manages to throttle additional information on Archammer out of Nighterror before wrapping him and his team up like cheap fish and giving them to the cops.

The two sides combine their information, and realize that the red eyed kids were seven in all, and they were all former Archammer subjects. It is concluded that the reason for the mass kidnapping was that they were trying to track down the ones they hadn't already recovered, and in their paranoia, Phoenix was getting sloppy.

However, before making another move, President Roper would report that another mass kidnapping had occurred, and the team would investigate to find parallel details, no doubt Phoenix making another mass run.

Now I hadn't really planned all of the small bits it all THIS far ahead, as I wanted to see where the RP was at by this point before continuing on, but I would assume that the team would most likely go after the president that was in office prior to Cy, when Archammer was active. From him they would throttle all the information they would need out of him, and make a final move on the Archammer research station in Antarctica, the same facility that once upon a time housed the control center for the EQ generator grid.

Needless to say much asswhuping would be taking place, and maybe also get Superman back into the game for this one. In the final act of it, the whole building would be crashing down, but Cass stayed behind to manually destroy all of the functioning data on the experiment, making sure it could never be used again. However, he can't escape in time and the building collapses on itself into the arctic sea...

From there we would have our epilogue; all of the kidnapped children are freed, SHARP receives the full go- ahead to become a full fledged government program and receives proper funding, and [possibly] we'd get our first glimpses at Roulette and Cerberus.

The afterscene would be Robert finding out about Phoenix's next dastardly plot, and the ensuing swift retaliation by Falcon. Tim approaches the future titans, Superman announces that he will be leaving the planet for an unspecified amount of time, and the stage is set for NG....

Events I still wanted to do but never really put in a set time;

-Baccarat admitting that he had been spying on Phoenix
-Rose and Izzy having their first encounter
-Retired Slade maybe meeting the older Karmy, neither recognizing the other at first
-Perhaps showing Chey developing with Batman Inc.?

PROJECT ARCHAMMER

During WWIII, things were getting progressively ugly and violent, with the death- tolls piling up on both sides. Looking for a swift way to end the war without further expense or loss of American life, he gave the go- ahead for Archammer, with a heavy heart. The experiment was simple sounding enough- the swift creation of genetically superior super- soldiers. The process needed children, though- preferably young teens, so they could grow and adapt into their sharpened (no pun intended) new senses. They picked mainly war orphans, whom they felt wouldn't be missed. Although they tested dozens, only seven would survive. The next step, after getting the test subjects [dubbed 'Litmusses' due to their testing status] accustomed to their abilities, was to use growth acceleration hormones to age them rapidly so they could be pressed into service. However, afterwards, the war ended, and the president swiftly called off the project. The Litmuses were sewn back into society, their minds erased of the incident. However, Phoenix agents would stumble upon the data, and attempted to pick up where archammer left off and hopefully make more Litmuses for their own diabolical ends. However, this is no longer possible as Cassius obliterated every existing sample of the experimentation procedures and the facilities now rest on the bottom of the Arctic Ocean.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.