DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Litmus incident

+2
Fishing4Infinity
redeagle321
6 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Litmus incident - Page 4 Empty Re: The Litmus incident

Post by Rinisa 8/26/2010, 5:29 pm

Dani curled herself into a ball, watching the others with little interest. As soon as they started arguing, she could only sigh and sneak a glance out the window. The redhead took small peace out of at least getting the window seat, even if it did mean being squashed against the door. Her eyes glanced through the filmy glass, watching cars, humans, and flickering figures pass.

Instead of allowing herself to be troubled by her squabbling teammates, she zoned out on the morbid tales of the ghosts' deaths.

(Behold, my time off cut short. Won't be posting as often, but least I'm here!)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/26/2010, 6:44 pm

"Go hog wild." Casisus said, pitching the envelope to Reaper. He drove the aztec- ancient APC out of the lot and down the road. "Listen up ladies, we're heading to Detroit in this crachity thing. We're going to stop in Gotham for the night before we get there, Kepiche?" He ordered/ asked.

Green energy suddenly flared next to Dani, which suddenly maifested into a young woman, probably no older then 18. She was recognizeable as Jade Roper, daughter of President Sarah Roper. "Hey there. Whatcha' doin'?" She asked. She had a habbit of just randomly showing up to pester SHARP- Cassius had given up on telling her to go away

[New thing: I WILL be throwing bones to the familiaes of our OCs o_O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 7:23 pm

[Whudduya mean Throwing bones o-o?]

Reaper caught the folder and flipped through it, examining what lies ahead down the road of action. Rook leaned over to take a look at what was going down. "Damn." He commented. "Yeah... damn." Reaper replied.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 8/26/2010, 7:33 pm

"Capache." Dani mumbled halfheartedly.

"Gah!" She jumped, astonished, at the appearance of Jade. She took in the appearance of the new person with small recognition. I've...seen her before...Around SHARP, I think. But I don't recall ever talking to her. she thought, taken aback by Jade's inquisitive demeanor. "Hi. I'm just, uh...seeing the sights?" The girl replied, as if questioning herself. Talking about seeing dead people was a subject, she had learned, best avoided.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/26/2010, 7:39 pm

[Throwing bones meaning offering them a few odd apearances/visitations here and there o_O]

Jade's eyes flashed green for a second. "What kind of sights? I sense the supernatural aorund you..... is it a power, or are you just a ghost magnet?" She asked. Her psychic powers allowed her a limited ability to detect the supernatural, so she knew something supernatural was hovering about Dani.

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/26/2010, 7:42 pm

"Hey lil' greeno." Domino called to Jade as she snatched the folder from Reaper. She gave a low whistle and passed it on. "Well sh*t, Phoenix Corps really went all out. Bastards.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 9:48 pm

"Right right, I've seen enough creepy portal making teleporting freaks. Anyway Cass, where are we hanging in Gotham?" Reaper asked. "Are we going to meet up with The Oracle?" Rook asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 8/27/2010, 5:33 pm

"Both, I guess." Dani mumbled. "Necromancy is kinda rare, and ghosts can 'Sense' who has it. If there's only one person in the world who can hear you, you're gonna run after her." She explained, figuring it was better to do that since Miss Know-It-All could probably figure it out herself. "And what about you, Miss Flashy Green Aura?" she inquired.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 6:21 pm

"Yeah yeah, we're meeting Oracle. pisses me off......" Cassius said, his voice betraying just how badly he wasn't looking forward to that. Cassius RESPECTED Alice, but he didn't LIKE her.....

Psyrah leaned back. "It's a lot of thigns, I can feel the aura around me. But not..... weel, it's not much a spiritual thing in the sense of a living soul's kind of energy. My uncle told me that it is more derived from the flow energy with the earth then the conventional type of aura. As a result, I can soemtimes see things before they happen. But it is usually vauge, more of a feeling instead of a clear image like in the movies." Psyrah explained to Cora.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 8/28/2010, 6:32 pm

(Dani, not Cora. xD )

Dani slowly nodded to show she understood. "Cool. What's the weirdest thing you've ever sensed?" she inquired half out of actual curiosity, half to get her mind off the annoying poltergeist buzzing near her ear.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/28/2010, 6:56 pm

"Huh.. haven't bumped into The Oracle in a while. Then again, haven't been around Gotham in a while either." Rook mused looking out the ... well he wanted to call it a window, but he wasn't sure if the yellow stained glass meant to be yellow, or if some freak accident happened. "Oracle... huh? She's gonna give us any intel about this mission?" Reaper piped up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 7:38 pm

[headdesk* crud, sorry >3> ]

Cyrah pondered. "Weirdest premonition..... That one time I knew my cousin was going to eat a bug. He's weird lil' kid." Psy said with recollection of her weird little cousin Davis.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/30/2010, 9:32 am

"Oh sure, I'll tell him you said hi." Psyrah said to Aleka.

"Yeah, we'll need her help for this one. Normally, we'd just go to bosswoman and she'd hook us up, but the president isn't sure who to trust when it comes to Phoenix, so an outside scource is best." Cassius informed Reaper as the ancient transport clattered down the road.
[short post.]
[Next post is a time jump, brace yourselves.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/30/2010, 9:48 am

[Yay oDo]

"Oi.. Jenga, don't you hav the hots fer her?" Reaper nudged. "Hey man, shut up. She's the friend of my ex and.. I guess that says something." Rook said in thought. "Well I knew her before she became a cripple." He explained. "Whatever mate. I hear there's even a new Batman in town." Reaper smirked under his mask. "Wonder if he'll be under the radar." "Hey, I knew the first Batman!" Rook perked up. "Wow you know every Tom, Dick, and Harry don't you?" Reaper asked unamused. "Well I'm Gotham Born.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/30/2010, 10:05 am

[Prior to time jump]

Jenga couldn't help but swoon. "Yeah, you might say that. First time we met she threatened me with excesive force. I've never met a woman like that." [I still want to show him in MRP 2, maybe he could be involved in the Metropolis misison somehow......] Jenga said, the thought of being threatened and brutalized seeming to charm him to no end. Backarat sobbed to himself that he had to be on the same team as a looser like Jenga.......

[TIME JUMP]

It took a few more hours, but the APC managed to hold up untill they reached Gotham city. it took further dificulty, but Cassius managed to drag the disgraceful thing to the home of one Alice Mau, where it died in the parking spot in a grand display of smoke. "I'll fix that peice of crap when we get back, first things first." He said, and bonked on Alice's door, the others not far behind......

Time: 2200
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/30/2010, 10:55 am

Oracle immediately opened the door. "Been waiting for you." She said. Literally. She had been sitting at front of the door for hours. She had nothing better to do. "Please come in, and take your trash somewhere else. The garbage man only picks up things in the can." Oracle said wheeling around and rolling in. "Wow, that's Oracle?" Reaper asked, never once having seen her. "Yeah, I guess so.. Keep Jenga away if you can." Rook advised.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/30/2010, 1:16 pm

[You have a lot of characters Robin, well... everyone here does >_> confusion is expected.]

"Jenga don't touch anything. I swear he'll take whatever he can nab his hands on with him and sniff it... So anyway, welcome to my humble abode SHARP Agents, I understand you won't be here for long so if I can kindly ask you to keep your hands to yourself and follow me." Oracle said wheeling down a series of hallways. The large scaled house seemed like a labyrinth in the eyes of the small group. "I can suit you with a new APC as long as you promise me that you'll keep it in good condition Cass, that and you can haul that crap off my drive way." Alice said still wheeling. She had refuesed an electronicly powered wheelchair so she could at least get some exercise when she moved. "I also have an ample amount of Intel on this case in particular. Before the news broke out I was already tracking one or two of those missing children. I have their LKLs and SSNs. Maybe you could pick up a trail from there, get the kids, and get back. Though 200 is a large number. You'll need more support if you plan to transport them back. They're all potential meta-human supers right?" She led the team into a dark room where Oracle clapped her hands and many bright screens came on. "I've got more intel than The United States Federal Government, FBI, Blackwater, you name it."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/30/2010, 3:26 pm

"Impressive." Dommino walked around the room, looking but not touching. "State of the art equipment you have here." she kneeled down next to one of the computer's and examined it. Giving a low whistle, she stood back up and rejoined the group. "Figure's the Oracle would have all this fancy gear." she laughed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/30/2010, 3:52 pm

[Did I REAALLY mix their names up AGAIN DX?]
"Impressive. But we don't need any of their Socials or anything. I'm looking for wha thappened. I need satelite pictures, security cameras, Huetube clips uploaded by random punks, anything that might give us a lead as to who did it and where they went." Cassius said with determination. THis was pivotal for getting this squad on congress's good side, and if they didn't do this mission with flying colors they might as well kiss this squad goodbye. "And don't worry, we'll get rid of.... that thing." he said, jabbing a thumb at the pile out the window that once passed for a transport.....

Jenga didn't seem to have hsi feet on the ground- he just sort of drifted after Alice. Backarat facepalmed at his twiterpated idiocy.

Psyrah had warped away a while ago- something about pestering her aunt and uncle in Alaska.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/30/2010, 4:21 pm

"I'm sure our satellites—paid by the courtesy of Wayne Corp, and some out of Grayson's own pocket—picked up everything you need to be on your way before any of the Government has a chance to put their pants on." Alice said, "Anything else you have in mind?" She asked nailing Jenga in the face.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/31/2010, 10:28 am

Jenga fell over, admiring his bloody nose like a war medal. Much to the indignant looks from Backarat. "No, I don't think he ever really will." Backarat sighed to Cora.

"Just anything that can help us find them, that's all we need." Cassius said to Alice. "Reminds me, I brought your payment." he said, and procured from the pockets of his armor a flast of his best booze.

[I'll PM you about what the scene is, mercy o-O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/31/2010, 12:55 pm

[Okay, I'll be waiting on that PM]

"Aww, you really didn't have to." Oracle said accepting the bottle and examining it. "Though it'll evaporate before anything serious happens. If you need to contact me, I've already set my headset to your frequency in case you need me to cross reference any intel you pick up or if you need another route if your path has been obscured. Though I can't guarantee that I'll be sompletely sober." Oracle smiled stashing the bottle into her backpack.

"Goddamn.." Reaper said walking about and exploring the house with Rook, every room was like an art gallery. Paintings, sculpters, tapestries, and elegant mirrors and vases. "Just how rich is Oracle? Is that an original Van Gogh?" Reaper asked Rook. "Well she did work for Wayne Corp. for a while. Played it really successfully from what I hear. Not a surprise she's rich." Rook agreed in amusment. They left tracks from their muddied boots around the carpets and tiles, but that only gave Oracle something to do, so she enjoyed the company. One thing she didn't have was a welcome rug for that reason.

Orcale was being unusally happy, she usually was extremely bitter to people that weren't on the screen. If it had been anyone else she would yell at them and most likely beat them with a whip. She didn't know why. She didn't even really like Cassius that much, but still she found it surprising that she was. Maybe it was beating Jenga that relieved her stress.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/1/2010, 9:04 am

"Sobriety is no fun. Besides, that's the reason I got you the bottle in the first place." Cassius said to Alice. But back on track, how quick do you think you can hook us up with that information?" Cassius asked.

Backarat looked at Dommino. "Humor me, how did you get the unicorn to hire you on to SHARP?" He asked. His pet name for cassius, stemmed from the pointy horn on his helmet, had earned him a lot of indignant looks over the months the team had been operational.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 9/1/2010, 6:12 pm

Dani danced her fingers over nearly everything she saw, recoiling them quickly when Oracle scolded Jenga about touching things. She was suddenly ashamed at her own Moshiba, sitting in the back of her old room, even though it couldn't have been more than a year or two old. This tech made it look like, well, almost as bad as the piece of crud they dared call a car.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/2/2010, 12:44 pm

Oracle rubbed her chin in thought. "You want satalite or what? I mean all I really needed you here is to hack into your frequency. I'm your information broker, I can get it to you whenever you want." She said leaning back a bit. "I'm the Oracle. I know everyone." True, she technically did know everyone, or at least everyone in the system. She never really was busy with Batman, Inc. mainly because most of them thought they could figure things out themselves. When they were really stumpted they would contact her. Terry usually called in because he was closer to Alice.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.