DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
redeagle321
Vandal
6 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 5:36 pm

"Hehe, hippies usually don't do that so baddies will never expect it." Karmy said, folding her hands on her stomach and leaning heavily in the couch. "You aren't by chance related to Slade are you?" she asked, closing her eye's.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/22/2010, 5:53 pm

Corben returned the shake with machine like analyzation- he knew Thorne was upt o mroe then he was letting on, he knew it. "I just do my job, Gordon was just orders." Metallo said, still obviously peeling Thorne apart with his eyes, not trusting Thorne in the slightest. Be it either paranoia or simply being smart, metallo didn't care- people wanted his ass on a platter, and Thorne could get a bick step-up with the kind of dough turning him in would bring from S.T.E.A.M or their cryptic business partner.......

Rose couldn't help but indulge in a chuckle. "And here I thought I would be infamous in mere minuites. Yeah yeah, S- whole is my dad." Rose said, her voice making it hard to tell if it was pride or disgust she was trying to convey.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 5:59 pm

"Yeah, I've had my run in's with him. And I helped Alice out of his clutches I guess." Karm said, not meaning to sound arrogant. "He has something of mine, something more valuable than my life." she sighed. "That's pretty much the main reason why I'm like this.. That bastard." she hissed, but she had hoped that she hadn't hurt Rose's feelings.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/22/2010, 6:06 pm

Rose noticed Karmy tip-toeing about her words, probably not to piss off Rose. Not that she would have cared. Though she admitted daughterly love for him, the bus stopped there- she really wanted nothing short of hitting Slade with a goddamn train. "Yeah, he's an ass. What did he take of yours, if it ain't too personal?" She asked Karmy curiously.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/22/2010, 6:18 pm

"Dammit!!" Batman slammed his fist on a table in the Batship. The heroes gathered around and the ship was already taking the team to Colorado. "That sonovabitch! I thought I set top notch Security on this puppy!" Batman tore off his mask and knocked whatever was on the table off in pure anger. "Never do anything right, I don't even know why I'm wearing this symbol!" He was stressing out more than usual. "Goddamn failure!" He screamed sitting down covering his face from the heroes. "Godammit." He sighed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 6:24 pm

"A very special bag that belonged to my brother, kinda like this one." Karmy pulled out the lantern bag and showed Rose how it worked. "I promised I would never lose.. it.." she stuttered and pulled the lantern bag close. "I failed."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/22/2010, 7:01 pm

Zeor had nothing but admiration for Greyson- he more or less raised him, along with the other titans, so to hear him in this much emotional turmoil was a lot. "Look, don't be so hard on yourself. This is Ra's-Al-Friggin'-Ghul here, we were lucky to get out in one peice and get the pit's location in the first place, not to mention the fact he was seconds from sicking an ARMY on us." Zero said, trying his hardest to snap Batman out of his funk. "I'd say you got us out of that in good form, considering what we were up against." Zero continued.

Rose was intruiged by the bag, but for the sake of not upsetting Karmy, she tried to not ask more about it. "Hey, don't be too hard on yourself. You'll get it back, I'm sure." Rose said, and let a few moments pass. She figured she needed to change the topic to get Karmy's mind off things. "So..... the cyber chick said your name is Karmy. Is that right, or is that like a superhero name?" She asked curiously.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 7:21 pm

"I guess it's both, I'm not into the whole super fancy surperhero name deal." Karmy said, waving it off. "Not really sure where it's from either. Uniqueness is awesome though. So what's yours? And what's the deal with you and Slade?" she asked.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/22/2010, 7:38 pm

"Name's Rose, but my other name is Ravager. You can call me whichever you want, I ain't picky." Rose said with a shrug. "As for me and the S-hole, well, let's just say we have a rather....... complex relationship, to say the least. I try to kill him, he tries to kill me- we have a unique relationship." Rose explained, probably not making a whole lot of sense.

Ra's wasted no time once he found out where the generator was- the moment the Batplane was out of sight, he gathered his best men, and headed to his private helicopter. Still flanked by his two female bodygaurds, he made no expense in getting the chopper off the ground and into the air towards metropolis. As he was in flight, he made a phonecall. He waited patiently for the answer of one Slade Wilson. "Who the hell're you?" Came a grumpy voice once the other end picked up. "Hello, mister Wilson? This is Ra's Al Ghul. I've got a little job for you, if you're interested....."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/22/2010, 7:39 pm

11/14/31
8:00pm - Jump City
Cool

Dick pushed his hair back and took a deep breath. The automatic voice sounded, Approaching Destination. ETA, 10 minutes. Picking up the mask at looking at Zero, looking into his eyes. They burned with fire. "If I hear anything more about Earthquake Generators... I'm catching Ra's and I'm gonna hang him from a tree." This was the only way Dick could deal with the guilt he's facing. One wrong move after another. "Zero. Allow me to start over. Please forgive me." He said putting his mask back on. Damian has never seen Dick this mad before, or this apologetic. It was best to shut his trap.

Alice was with Barbara in Dick's old room talking, discussing. "So maybe Ra's will give up the Pit as easily as he did last time." Alice thought.
"No he's not like that, he keeps account of the debts. Possibly the reason Dick didn't want me coming along."
"Why not?"
"Well I could have went, I would rather help him bare his burdens instead of watching him take it all on himself. He tends to be too hard on himself. And knowing Ra's... He's not getting off the hook."
"Geez Babs, you think he knows better?"
"No. Its just him. He's so bent on justice, you know how badly Slade drove him mad?"
"Huh, he drove me mad, that's for sure."
"Whatever Alice... Just.. I need some time alone now, okay?"
"Yeah, I get it."

Alice got up and walked out into the common room, she noticed Rose and Karmy talking. She leaned on the bar and only observed them quietly. They didn't even notice her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/22/2010, 7:39 pm

11/14/31
8:00pm - Jump City
Cool

Dick pushed his hair back and took a deep breath. The automatic voice sounded, Approaching Destination. ETA, 10 minutes. Picking up the mask at looking at Zero, looking into his eyes. They burned with fire. "If I hear anything more about Earthquake Generators... I'm catching Ra's and I'm gonna hang him from a tree." This was the only way Dick could deal with the guilt he's facing. One wrong move after another. "Zero. Allow me to start over. Please forgive me." He said putting his mask back on. Damian has never seen Dick this mad before, or this apologetic. It was best to shut his trap.

Alice was with Barbara in Dick's old room talking, discussing. "So maybe Ra's will give up the Pit as easily as he did last time." Alice thought.
"No he's not like that, he keeps account of the debts. Possibly the reason Dick didn't want me coming along."
"Why not?"
"Well I could have went, I would rather help him bare his burdens instead of watching him take it all on himself. He tends to be too hard on himself. And knowing Ra's... He's not getting off the hook."
"Geez Babs, you think he knows better?"
"No. Its just him. He's so bent on justice, you know how badly Slade drove him mad?"
"Huh, he drove me mad, that's for sure."
"Whatever Alice... Just.. I need some time alone now, okay?"
"Yeah, I get it."

Alice got up and walked out into the common room, she noticed Rose and Karmy talking. She leaned on the bar and only observed them quietly. They didn't even notice her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 7:46 pm

"Ah... I was in one of those for like, an hour but then I killed the guy.." Karmy said and gave a backwards wave to Alice. Karmy knew when she was being watched, she was paranoid like that. "As a matter of fact.. It was my dad who I killed. Well, my biological one."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/22/2010, 8:15 pm

"You..... killed your own father?" Rose repeated back. Yet another thing she probably didn't have business asking. "It's not my business, don't worry, I ain't a nosey broad- I'm sure you had your reasons." Rose said with a shrug.

Zero continued to try and cheer up greyson. "Look, don't be sorry. This will all be over soon, we've got this." Zero said, trying his best to be optomistic. They were about to go blow up the generator, this nightmare was nearly over- right?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 8:24 pm

"He killed my brother." Karmy said blatantly. "How about you? Any siblings?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/22/2010, 8:36 pm

"Yeah. Let's get this thing over with." Batman stood up as they made their decent on Colorado. "I wonder why Colorado of all places. I wouldn't expect any pits to there." He wondered as the Ship landed. "What are those exact coordinates on the map?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 8/22/2010, 9:35 pm

"Please, sit down, sit down..." Thorne gestured to the chairs set out in front of his desk, returning to his own seat as he took a drag on his cigar. "I can't tell you how long I've been trying to get rid of Gordon myself. That old dog certainly knew how to be a pain in the-ahh but we have more pleasant matters to attend to." The crime lord smiled lightly, sipping his liquor lightly. "First my congratulations on a job well done, and second I'd like to offer my aid. Rumor has it there are quiet a few people who'd like to see you scrap metal my friend." Thorne smirked, raising his glass toward Metallo, and simultaneously tapping his cigar against its ashtray.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/22/2010, 10:11 pm

"Crud! I thought you said we wouldn't get stuck with weeks of paper work Bay!" Jason Bard said frustrated, and next to his new partner. Robert Bay has been promoted to such hieghts for his undying support and work during the night of the crazies. The Evil Dead Bus had turned into a trophy of something to Robert and the bus company allowed him to keep it. They were going to have to dump all the busses for scrap metal to renew more busses since 90% of them were thrashed, no thanks to the Joker, who was of course sent to Arkham. "Look at all this! We have to be accountable for everything that went on! Does every friggin cop shop at HEB and Publix?!" Jason continued to rant. "Hey quiet down Bard! We have enough on our hands as it is!" The Chief of Police Commissioner Flass said storming by with a stack of files in his hands, his cell phone tucked between his neck and shouder. "Stupid security cameras." Jason mumbled filling out files.

"No... Never mind that Zero. We had a big day. Let's get some rest until tomorrow." Batman said walking to the cockpit of the Batship and closing the door.

"Hey New Bird!" Red Robin smiled and hopped in front of Nicole. "Neat book you got there, you sure do like drawing hearts." He said to Nicole. "So you're Dick and Bab's adopted daughter?"

"Karmy..." Alice muttered. Not sure if she could hear her. She didn't mind if she could. She just felt like saying her name. She just felt like it. "Karmy come here." She whispered at a long distance.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 10:26 pm

"Are you kidding me!?" Robert shouted, beyond pissed. "There is no way it HELL that they can dump all the crap on us!" he slammed his fist into a near by wall. "Sh*t, man, we can survive a zombie apocalypse but we can't get outta something like this!? Messed up.."

Karmy's ears perked up slightly and she turned to see Alice looking directly at her. She felt... compelled to go over to her. "One sec, Rose. I'll be right back." she said and crawled over the back of the couch. "Hey Al." she gave a small wave as she approached her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/22/2010, 10:37 pm

"Maybe we should kill the director." Bard whispered to Bay slyly pointing at the Commissioner. Just then the news came on. It had been only a couple of days since the incident, but Alaska Flowers' work meant more to her than anything."Hey Alaska is on! Turn it up!" Jason smiled broadly. Something with him and redheads.

"Huh... I did notice you've been hanging out with Red X and X-Robin lately. You got the hots for him?" Tim asked unmasking and sittin next to Nicole.

"We've been getting into fights lately.. I have a confession to make." Alice said looking down. She quivered for a quick second and attacked Karmy in a hug. "I shot you. Your legs."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 10:56 pm

"Hehehe whatever you say man." Robert chuckled and turned the knob on the TV to make the TV louder. Robert began to think of his own crush. He hadn't seen Karmy or her friends on the news or anywhere. He hoped Cyrah would keep her side of the bargain."Don't get too excited, Bard." he smirked.

"Whu- What?" Karmy just hung in Alice's grip, her mind whirring like crazy as she tried to comprehend what she had said. She knew she had been shot, but she didn't even know by who. She still didn't remember anything about the whole crazies event, especially not the incident with Alice. She was shocked for sure that her best friend had done this. But she couldn't help but wonder; "Why?" she trembled in her arm's, scared to know the answer. "Tell me why."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/22/2010, 11:05 pm

"Nosey? Well call it my detective mode." Tim smirked leaning back. "I really did love my dad. I know that Dick can do just as good. I mean, he was trained by the best, so I think he'd like to know about your little crush."

"What do you mean Bay? I mean not to get too excited part?" Bard asked sharpening a pencil. "I mean I-.. Oh look! She winked! She told me she'd do that for me! Hahah!" He laughed. Just then the television was shut off. "Is this too distracting for you Bard?" Flass asked unplugging the television set. "Get back to work." He stormed off.

Alice didn't want to show her face to her. "You were drugged with a mixture of laughing gas and LSD, The Joker forcefed you and you went crazy. I had to take you out. If not... You would have killed me."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 11:17 pm

"Get back to work." Robert mocked Flass in a silly voice. "I'm a fat head, I smoke, I'm the commissioner, nyeh, nyeh." he flipped Flass the bird as he walked off. "Asshole."

Karmy's eye's widened and she remembered Joker injecting the meat with an oddly colored liquid before shoving it down the tube. "Figure's.." she fell to her knees while Alice was still holding onto her. "I'm too easily affected by junk like that.." she hung her head. "I'm pathetic." tears began to run her cheeks.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/22/2010, 11:42 pm

Tim laughed and slapped the back of Nicole's head lightly. "Haha! Kid he already knows! You two were kissing in front of the tower. Who doesn't know? I just wanted to see your reactions first." He smiled broadly at her. "Dick's daughter huh? Wow, exciting stuff!"

"Man... Such a cutie." Jason sighed looking back at his paper work. "Wow, I have terrible grammar: Nine dead in ceiling, dead mothers me did." Jason said reviewing his last page. "I need a break." He sighed looking up at his partner.

"I'm so sorry Karmy." Alice sighed. She wasn't crying, she held it in, and she was doing a good job at it. "Will you forgive me?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/22/2010, 11:53 pm

"Wanna go crab some coffee? My treat." Robert offered. "Are they even giving us a raise for all the crap?" he pointed to the piles and piles of papers.

"How can I not." Karmy said, no longer looking at Alice as she cringed out of her grip and curled up on the floor. "You did nothing wrong. I was the one who.. who.." she didn't know what had happened. "Don't forgive me. I don't deserve it. I can't even begin to ask for it."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/23/2010, 12:06 am

"Yeah, we'd better get a raise." Bard agreed punching in for his break time. "Or else I'm moving to Metropolis."

Alice was confused for a minute. "You make no sense. Now if you did that intentionally I might have a problem with you." Alice started. "Wait no I wouldn't. Because I would only deserve it. You're forgiven." Alice assured her best friend. "Let's stop fighting. Deal?"

"Bwahahah! How ignorant you are Nicole!" Tim laughed. In a split second Tim launched an attack and was holding Nicole by the ankle over the edge of the tower. "I've probably been in crime-fighting longer than you've been alive. To make a threat to me like that is kinda funny." He smirked. "Oh! Seeing how you're up here with me, let's see how well Dick trained you!" Tim smiled dropping Nicole to put his mask back on. "Oh and y'know.. Oh, oops." He said sarcastically.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next