DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Saviors no more.

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Return of the Saviors no more. - Page 4 Empty Re: Return of the Saviors no more.

Post by Vandal 9/29/2010, 12:32 am

Nightwing sprung up to follow Raven, he was surprised when he began running, he discovered that his feet had developed blisters. Each step burned his soles more than the last, he ignored the pain and followed Raven quietly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Return of the Saviors no more. - Page 4 Empty Re: Return of the Saviors no more.

Post by redeagle321 9/29/2010, 9:29 am

They waited, stalking, eleite trackers of their kind. Soulless, heartless killing machines with no remorse or mercy. When a spy cam ahd caught sight of Shade AND Kamica, needless to say two wanted criminals, no less thent he ebst were sent after them. Slade's eleite killer drones weren't liekt heir hunchbacked predecesors- dangerous and armed, they silently began to set up a perimeter aroudn the church, ready to make quick work of anyone that exited. Also, several fo the killer drones slipped into the church stealthily, active camo. maskign their movements as they carefully eyed Shade and Kamica, waiting for the proper moment to drop their disguises and strike......
[The drones are unaware of Nightwing's presence in the church]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/29/2010, 9:47 am

"Raven!" Nightwing whispered and grabbed her cloak pulling her back from stepping outside of the room. "Drones. Sonar picks up their traces. Fall back." He told her. He doesn't know of either Kamica nor Shade, Nightwing assumes that the drones are after them.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 9/29/2010, 4:52 pm

Can I join as one of my Oc's Synthia? She's on my character sheet... here is the CS though.

Spoiler:
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/29/2010, 6:28 pm

((hmm depends what everyone else thinks))

Shade ran down the stairs of the catacombs, quickly stopping as 2 figures ran up to him: Raven and Nightwing. Shade looked at them in surprise

"Raven? Robin?" He asked, his cloak still covering his face.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 9/29/2010, 6:34 pm

(okay ^.^)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/29/2010, 6:36 pm

Shade quickly countered with a black shield, though the blow still knocked him back a bit. Shade took off his hood, revealing who he was

"Its me, Shade" He said, clarifying his identity.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/29/2010, 7:35 pm

[I'm game for Wolf joining =D ]

The drones continued to creep closer to the building. Those already insead had their eyes on the fugitives. Now Raven and Nightwing were int he mix, which was an interesting addition. But Nightwing looked injured, and Kamica hadn't united with the little posse. Drones further creeped closer, closing the vicegrip slowly around the heroes......

[What time is it in the RP? I'd assume some time in the evening.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/29/2010, 8:28 pm

(Same here, Wolf being in is fine with me)
Though suprised to see some old friends or what ever her relationship was with the Titans, Kamica was even more suprised to hear robotic movements behind her. She stepped behind Shade and looked over his shoulder at the two titans, "We running or fighting? Cause I just want out alive."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/29/2010, 8:41 pm

"We'll catch up with each other later, let's focus on getting out of here. I'm just dead weight, c'mon! Move!" Nightwing ordered sprinting into action. He kicked a window in and jumped through it.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/29/2010, 9:12 pm

With a shrug and a sigh, Kamica turned to the enemy and threw up a wall of fire. Hoping that would mask their escape, she fallowed Nightwing out the window and landed face first. "Crashing into action, and heading out with a flare... I forgot how much fun working out of the office was." Kam muttered getting up and dusting herself off.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/29/2010, 9:30 pm

The perimeter the drones had set up quickly caught up with the heroes. QUickly surrounding them, THe killer drones all had .22 pistols aimed at Nightwing at the others. "FREEZE, WE ARE INSTRUCTED TO SHOOT IF YOU RESIST!" One announced, his gun aimed with deadly percision if he had to use it......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/30/2010, 12:02 am

Nightwing looked at Raven, his feet were burning, his head was spinning, but what's a drone or two? Or ten? Nightwing stood straight up and reached into his gloves for brass knuckles. "Then you'd better start shooting." Nightwing told the drones, running in too quick for the first drone to aquire a target on him, and smashing a brass coated fist into its face.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 9/30/2010, 12:45 am

(YAY!...Exceptnow i dunno wat to post O.O)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/30/2010, 3:32 pm

Kamica almost decided to just run, but what the heck, she was out here already. She flung a fireball at the drone who had spoken, and started to fire at anything that she figured wasn't on her side.
(Brain storm Wolf xD)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/30/2010, 5:49 pm

Shade turned around in shock to see Kamica, but he had no time to show it as they broke the window and jumped out. Shade had no time to hesitate as he leaped out the window with them and sprang into action.
Shade leapt at one drone, summoning his old Black Scythe and swiping at the side of its head, smashing the head of it clean off and continuing to fight.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/30/2010, 6:23 pm

The decapitated drone suprisingly grabbed Shade and slung him full force intot he borken glass. The weren't cookiecutter drones, there were serious peices of hardware now. Another example was the dorne Nightwing punched. Although it reeled and dropped a majority of it's face, it was still funtional enough to wheel it's foot at nightwing.

Ilia noticed the gathering of drones as she sped off on her bike from work. She wanted to ignore it and go about her business- she didn't have her combat protocols anymore, she should just ignore it. But curiosity got the better of her when she heard breaking glass and the sound of a smakdown so she got off and crept closer to see who was fighting and what was going down......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 9/30/2010, 6:36 pm

I walked among Bludhaven trying to keep my head down low.. it wasn't normal for me to be walking around some random city but I was bored and sick and tired of traveling from forest to forest, which most wolves would love to do but not this werewolf. I just wanted a place to call home. I wasn't exactly sure where I was when I started to hear a racket. And yet again curiosity took over and I started to run towards where I heard it. First thing I noticed the racket was coming from the outside of a church. "Of all places..." I whispered softly to myself. Some people shooting and attacking at others... normal city life all except... the guards were attacking people with super powers. "Meh boardism..." I said smirking grabbing a lighter from my bag. I was a little to far away form the action to do anything about it so I decided to watch and see whose side I was on the drone people or mutant freaks like me.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/30/2010, 9:47 pm

Having dealt with such drones in the past, Nightwing had expected as much. Dakari King Slade wasn't going cheap. He blocked the kick the drone delivered with a punch that popped all the blood vessels in his fist, the force applied to the punch shattered the drone's leg; oil, nuts, bolts, wires, tubes, and shrapnel flew in the air before Nightwing's eyes in slow motion, an electric jolt here, black gold there. Nightwing crushed the head under his foot and ducked quickly as another drone had it's .22 locked on him. Nightwing jolted to the drone—knowing he wasn't done with the first one he took out—and used the hand that wasn't covered in bruises to smash into the opposing force.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 9/30/2010, 10:13 pm

I finally got fed up of waiting for something to happen, so I started to sprint into action. I sprinted down to the drones and using the fire from the lighter shot a big blast of fire at one of them. Slightly burning my hands in the process. The drone turned to me with from what I figured only one thing built into the mettle thing and that was to kill anything that was wanting to kill it. As it started to run at me I grabbed my strength and using earth I lifted a pice of rock fro the ground and sent it flying at his head. The drone snapped back staggering backwards. Fortunately I was to distracted to see one of the drones sneaking up behind me and sent a firing kick into my back. Causing me to slightly shriek in pain before turning around and send him a fire blast to neck. However the same drone from before grabbed my arms holding me back as the other punched my gut.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/1/2010, 12:22 am

There would have to be a lot of explaining to do, heroes--or what seemed to be heroes--seemed to be popping out of nowhere and getting pummeled by Slade's drones. Nevertheless, Nightwing took out his collapsing estrima sticks and dashed for the newcomer intending to lend her a hand. He made a mental note as he assisted the girl, who was getting schooled in Slade's personal school for wayward teens, that he would have to get Raven to do a better job in healing his wounds. He struck one drone across the head and thought he did more damage to himself than to the drone. Even so, the drone released its grip of the girl and Nightwing was able to stun the assailing drone with a stun gun. "Where the hell did you come from?" Nightwing demanded as he prepared for another strike, his voice shaking from the not only the physical strain he was pressuring on his body, but the mental.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/1/2010, 8:29 am

Mercy wrote:Having dealt with such drones in the past, Nightwing had expected as much. Dakari King Slade wasn't going cheap. He blocked the kick the drone delivered with a punch that popped all the blood vessels in his fist, the force applied to the punch shattered the drone's leg; oil, nuts, bolts, wires, tubes, and shrapnel flew in the air before Nightwing's eyes in slow motion, an electric jolt here, black gold there. Nightwing crushed the head under his foot and ducked quickly as another drone had it's .22 locked on him. Nightwing jolted to the drone—knowing he wasn't done with the first one he took out—and used the hand that wasn't covered in bruises to smash into the opposing force.
[ DX ]

But the onslaught continued- Slade's drones continued their attack, bullets wizing for the heroes like angry hornets, drones mobbing on the heroes and showing no mercy or any signs of letting up.

Through the onslaught, Ilia cauught sight of everyone fighting. She was familiar with almost all of them. She didn't recognize the one girl, But Nightwing's picture had been on the most wanted list for years, and she personally remembered Shade, Kamica, and Raven from four years ago. She felt compelled to get involved, but without her weapons or wristblades, she was unsure of what to do exactly. Then came the idea that if she DID get involved, no doubt she would be dragged into some other BS crusade against Slade like four years ago. She continued to try and think of somehting untill the answer- literally- walked right in front of her in the form of one of the drones. Being a drone herself, it sufficed to say she knew a thing or two about how they tick. she crept behind it and delivered a kick to the base of it's neck, shere its control cluster was. The drone reeled for a moment, as it ran a quick diagnostic, as was default to their programing. This gave Ilia a precious moment to accest it's targeting protocols:

>>Drone 245
>>Status: Runing cluster Diagnostic
>>Targets: Hostile organics

Ilia didn't need much to change it's target

>>Targets: Allies

The mindless tin can it was, the drone finished it's diagnostic, and closed the panel on it's cluster. With the same fervor as before, it rushed in to fight- only this time, instead of charging the heroes, it instead proceeded to attack it's fellow Drone, shooting and punching wildly as Ilia secretly patted herself on the back from her hiding spot. She couldn't fight very well in her toned down condition, so might as well make the drones do the fighting for her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/1/2010, 9:15 am

I whipped the blood from my mouth standing up straight again. "I got bored figured kicking bad peoples butt would take my mind off of things." I answered with a shrug. Then turned letting my fist blaze with fire, punched another drone as hard as I could. Which caused my fist to turn red but I didn't care. I turned back to to the dude who helped me out (Nightwing). "And thank for getting mettle butt of my butt." I said before going after another drone. 'Who knew fighting robots could be hard yet kinda fun...' I thought enjoying not only helping whom ever these people were, but kicking bad guys butts. I decided since I was fighting robots I'd stop with the fire and go to water, so I put the lighter back in my bag and lifted a cap off my water bottle. A large ball of water formed in my hands as I sent it towards one of the drones. Whom of which started sparking. Taking my chance I sent a roundhouse kick to its. "What do you know water turning to electricity..." I said smirking.

Last edited by The White Wolf on 10/2/2010, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/2/2010, 10:50 am

Shade got knocked back by the drone. Enraged he stood up, disappearing and reappearing behind the same drone and stabbing his hand all the way through its back, while slashing at the head of it again with his Scythe in the other hand.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/2/2010, 3:04 pm

[How can you slash it's head again if you allready cut it off? And furthermore, how can you impale a steel drone with your bare hands? Edjumicate me, i'm confused.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next