DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get deep

+7
Rinisa
SnowFallsSlow
Rain
redeagle321
archiesangel
Vandal
Ghost
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's get deep - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's get deep

Post by archiesangel 9/13/2010, 9:17 pm

I watched the first thirty minutes of it with my cousin online it was really retarded and the acting was terrible.
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/13/2010, 9:18 pm

Music_Hero2779 wrote:
New Title for ya Ghost cause I'm seeing a whole site war coming on. God, Rain & Snake you two are acting like the gals on the Vampire Sucks Movie commerical with the shovels. Team Rain and Snake then? Or are we all just gonna say how awsome that movie must be & how unhelpful this post problly is?

Hey hey hey hey hey HEY. HEY! HEY! Don't you EVER compare me to a Seltzer and Friedberg movie. I don't care what the circumstance, that is a line that you do NOT cross, and if you EVER do so again, I will destroy you and everything that you cherish! Is! That! CLEAR?!
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 9/13/2010, 9:19 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Music_Hero2779 wrote:
New Title for ya Ghost cause I'm seeing a whole site war coming on. God, Rain & Snake you two are acting like the gals on the Vampire Sucks Movie commerical with the shovels. Team Rain and Snake then? Or are we all just gonna say how awsome that movie must be & how unhelpful this post problly is?

Hey hey hey hey hey HEY. HEY! HEY! Don't you EVER compare me to a Seltzer and Friedberg movie. I don't care what the circumstance, that is a line that you do NOT cross, and if you EVER do so again, I will destroy you and everything that you cherish! Is! That! CLEAR?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I wish you hadn't posted this. I have a sore throat.. n it's killing me from laughing at this
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/13/2010, 9:25 pm

Ghost wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Music_Hero2779 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I wish you hadn't posted this. I have a sore throat.. n it's killing me from laughing at this

It was just to get cha off fighting ^_^ Won't happen again if ya quit your dang essay war with Rain k? Very Happy Very Happy
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 9/15/2010, 8:10 pm

My greatest fears...

Falling victim to my own laziness and insecurities. I could never live with myself if I didn't give my all for something I believe in or want.

Surfing for reasons I think a few of you guys know... xD

All insects just creep me out Dx I don't know why, but they really bother me..

Arguments. I know this sounds silly, but whenever I see people I care about arguing, raising their voices, or swearing in a hostile way at each other, I get extremely quiet and just can't handle it.

Oh, and hi Snake and Rain (:
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/15/2010, 9:35 pm

(Should I delete the flame posts?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/15/2010, 10:32 pm

Mercy wrote:(Should I delete the flame posts?)

I wouldn't. My policy is that unless something is particularly offensive--for instance, had there been far more swearing, ethnic slurs or death threats--it's better to leave it where it was than to pretend it never happened. I don't believe in modifying history.

Obviously, it's not my call to make, but that's my suggestion.

(also, I was in top form at the time :3)
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/16/2010, 12:19 am

Wow I think that was the first time I saw you so an emote like that...

But anyway yeah, I don't like deleting posts either. I would like to get opinions. PM me guys. Admins can post in RAD.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2