First Impressions

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: First Impressions

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 9/11/2010, 7:27 pm

Riri I can't belive I forgot you! DX Crap sorry bud but here it goes anyways:

Rir: Scared me the most, being a big ol' Admin and all. But turned out to best super sweet and awesome. Definitely one of my faves on the site and the person who got me in the CB I belive... or was it Rain? Idk could have been TDG or Mykan with my memory XP

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake on 9/11/2010, 8:37 pm

Nakes Snake- At first, I was annoyed by Snake, because he said something about me going to a doctor to check up something. It was quite sweet of him to worry about my health.

I was joking about you having a steel rod lodged permanently up your butt and suggested that you find a good proctologist.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/11/2010, 10:53 pm

Oh man Rianna.. Rianna Rianna Rianna.... Rianna.

Yeah we hit it off pretty bad actually. She said something about faith and I said something about religion in a post and she said "Excuse me?" And I thought to myself "Oh sh*t! I just totally offended her!!" I quickly sent her a PM apologizing to her and from that point on I tried my hardest to be nice to her because I was thoroughly scared out of my wits. When I did get to know her more she proved to be extremely interesting, passionate, and devouted to all of her interests. She was the first person I trusted with my personal email, and my real name. When I think highly of any member here I think highly of Rianna.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel on 9/12/2010, 12:16 am

Well hmmmm...

Mercy: at first I thought you were kinda the stuck up 'I'm so much better than you' type person but now I know your as cool as a cucumber and super nice.

Karmz- I thought you were like 12 because you tried to put a picture of beast boy with every single one of your posts but your just ultra fun and willing to listen to my late night chat babble

Snake- met him while posting with Azrael thought he was funny but kind of a douche although I have to say I really do respect his opinions now

Riri- first person to say 'h' when I got here really wish she was on more often. Early on she seemed like someone who fought with everybody so at first I kinda avoided her XD

Yeah that's all I got
archiesangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake on 9/12/2010, 1:13 am

Robin wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Nakes Snake- At first, I was annoyed by Snake, because he said something about me going to a doctor to check up something. It was quite sweet of him to worry about my health.

I was joking about you having a steel rod lodged permanently up your butt and suggested that you find a good proctologist.
Sarcasm.

Not everybody would have gotten that it was sarcasm. In addition to being the most cynical bastard here, I also act occasionally as Captain Obvious.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 9/12/2010, 8:52 pm

Hey I thought Captain Obvious was my job! Guess I'm still stuck with the-gal-who-makes-the-stupid-jokes forever huh?

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on 9/13/2010, 8:50 pm

Sounds fun

redeagle321- A chill guy with a sweet screen name. Loved to RP and I would occasionally drop by his art thread to see what he drew next.

Mercy - Amazingly, she immediately knew what my avatar was of and complimented me on it numerous times. Extremely friendly and a great artist even though she'll never admit it.

Naked Snake - CHANGES

Shadow_Of_Darkness - At first, she seemed like a very quiet, to-herself sort of person.. Then I got to know n talk to her more, n found her funny, sweet, n capable of being quite crazy

archiesangel - She was the first person I saw online. I have yet to talk to her in the chatbox lol. Well, she drops by almost everyday, posts something funny in the "Games" thread, and recently posted something I loved reading in my "Let's Get Deep" thread :D

abreu7 - One of my sister's best friends on this site. Extremely sweet, caring, funny, and artistic

SnowFallsSlow - When I first met her, I was a little confused... She seemed very doubty.. of herself... But she has great potential n she should know it Wink Once again, very sweet and ARTISTIC. Let that soak in for ya, Snow. XD

Fishing4Karma - I gotta say, I was a little surprised by the constant Beast Boy pictures that she kept on putting in every post of hers (Even though they were highly entertaining, they were pretty creepy). Because of that, I immediately thought she would be one of those extremely hyper and happy sort of people. I think I was right.. because she is crazy, hyper, and can make you smile no matter what. Hell, she's the reason I went into the chatbox most of the time XD

And, I'm tired of writing lol. Still, I like to think I was somewhat correct for some of these... Wink

Last edited by Ghost on 9/13/2010, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/13/2010, 9:07 pm

Whoa, who's your sister?!

Ghost - You were so damn awesome and I got really close with you, Lucky and Terry. I really wish I coulda met y'all when I was in Cali ;-;

Lucky - You and Ghost are pretty much in the same boat, and y'all look alike! One of the nicest guys on the forum, even though I met ya a bit late...

Terry - Really awesome gal, again got really close with you and it was always fun talking to you! I miss y'all, come back soon!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on 9/13/2010, 9:21 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:Whoa, who's your sister?!

Aka Terry. Like brother-sister lol
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/13/2010, 9:26 pm

Ohhhhhhh!! Yeah, I can see that C:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra on 9/15/2010, 12:10 pm

Ghost wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:Whoa, who's your sister?!

Aka Terry. Like brother-sister lol

O_O AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/15/2010, 12:39 pm

All the people who I thought were different genders due to their avatar-

Rianna
Germany

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/15/2010, 12:45 pm

You thought you were a different gender? Whaaaaaatt?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/15/2010, 12:46 pm

Ghost -

Immidately come off from the name and the avatar I thought "Okay, this kid is a Modern Warfare 2 junkie. So am I so I'll get along with him." I also knew that he was with Luck even before he posted something like "Ahh so you finally came aboard" or something like that.. Even though Ghost has told me through PMs that he's not a good artist. His art thread proved him wrong. Yeah just looking at his avatar I got excited. I was like "Wow.. wicked avatar... we don't have a lot of those around here." And we do have amazing avatars but his just seemed to stand out. Along with Luck... I mean these guys basically make masterpieces and go "Hmm.. yeah I think that'll look good as an avatar." Holy cow. I love these guys.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge on 9/15/2010, 4:21 pm

I thought this place, and most of it's posters were somewhat lacking when I first showed up. The place had potential, and after some time it's started to reach that potential. It's become a fairly nice small community at any rate, but not small to the point of dying out. There's room to grow, and work to be done to do so.

I don't know if I want to go into specific people right now, but for the most part my opinions on people have improved.

Xenophobic Sponge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on 9/16/2010, 5:30 am

Rain wrote:Ahhh... my first impressions.

Shadow- In need of somebody who understood her (thought she was a guy at first lol). I was partially right...

Karm- OBNOXIOUS. She mellowed out tho and started acting like an adult. :D

Mercy- Thought she was sort of controlling, but she turned out to be very sweet and funny. I never imagined I could have so much in common with an Asian girl in florida... The person who perhaps best understands me...

Snake- Thought he was a dick. I was right. He still is a dick, just a selective one. I'll also give him the accolade of being a highly intelligent one.

Germ- Thought he was PIMP. He still is a pimp, he just needs to stop bein lame and come on more. :D

Red- I didn't get along with red at all... I thought he hated me. I was wrong. Nuff said :D

and of course....
RIRI! What a Face
-Riri went from being a robot to a human being! Me and her are good friends. Razz

You know who I forgot.... SNOW! :D
I thought snow was a badass at first. Giving her opinion of things regardless of what other people felt, never using colored text like some crazy war veteran. Maybe she wasn't all of that, xP but she is a pretty interesting person.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
Rain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 9/16/2010, 9:24 pm

I feel sort of sad that your initial opinion of me has changed. No one IRL has ever called me that before. :3

Well, I am an artist.
My keyboard is my brush, my mind the paint I spread.
My vocabulary makes my palette, and my art is in my head!
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on 9/17/2010, 2:06 am

SnowFallsSlow wrote:I feel sort of sad that your initial opinion of me has changed. No one IRL has ever called me that before. :3

Just stop using that silly purple font in the cb. Razz
You're snarky attitude mixed with general sweetness is what made me take you serious in the first place.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
Rain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 9/17/2010, 4:54 pm

XD I turned the purple off and I'm already used to not seeing it.

Well, I am an artist.
My keyboard is my brush, my mind the paint I spread.
My vocabulary makes my palette, and my art is in my head!
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 9/18/2010, 8:09 pm

I cannot believe I forgot Terry, Ghost and Luck...

Terra- One of my first friends on the site. I took her as a sweet, good natured person right away. And, well, she is! Not to mention her awesome art skills.

Ghost- I confused with Luck. A lot. At first, anyway. Now I know you're the one logs on more, has epic art, was an awesome RPer, and likes to talk deep. Good to know you =)

Luck- I confused you with Ghost at first. A lot. Probably because you're both such cool and funny guys. I wish you'd log on more so I could write more in this First Impression thingymabober! x]

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 9/21/2010, 3:00 pm

Rianna- Rianna struck me as a caring and determined individual. She was the first person to send me a pm on this site and the message was that I should watch out for Snake. (XD) She was easily the most sociable female on the forums. =)

Mercy- Struck me as that girl with the mad drawing skills.

Karma- The girl who would throw a pie at you because she felt like it.

Snake- I thought he was the most down-to-earth, rambunctious, brutally honest person. He struck me as a guy who loved a good fight/debate/fight to the death. Me and the rest of the forum didn't like Snake at first, but I think he's grown on us now. Wink

Germany- Random and Introverted. But mostly random.

Robin- the quiet, shy girl who drew her heart out onto all works of art she made.

Abreu- The funny girl.

Floatingmagikarp- The queen of the forum.

Red- That intellectual goth guy with a keen sense of staying out of drama that didn't involed him. He's almost as awesome as me. Almost.

Albedo- DA BADDEST CHICK ON THE FORUMS.

Sundavr- Astute with a low tolerance for idiots.

Raevien- the queen of art.

TheDecieverGod- The know-it-all.

LaughingMan- I think I had the craziest first impression of Lm. I thought he was Snake's friend IRL that Snake had recruited so that he could be an extra ''wet blanket'' on the forums. (Lm joined almost immediately after Snake made the ''WET BLANKETZ TEIM'' thread, along with several others.) Lm struck me as the smart-alecky, ''you-didn't-know-that?'' type. I soon found out he was a freakin genius, he had a way with words, and was one of the most affable people on the forums.

Thats all I could think of.

You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake on 9/21/2010, 3:59 pm

Snake- I thought he was the most down-to-earth, rambunctious, brutally honest person. He struck me as a guy who loved a good fight/debate/fight to the death.

What can I say? I'm a troll. :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/21/2010, 6:34 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Snake- I thought he was the most down-to-earth, rambunctious, brutally honest person. He struck me as a guy who loved a good fight/debate/fight to the death.

What can I say? I'm a troll. :3
OMG! TROLL!? WE GOTTA GET RID OF ALL THE TROLLS HERE! DELETE SNAKE'S ACCOUNT AFTER BANNING HIM!!!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/21/2010, 6:35 pm

Add more grammar errors Merc, then ya got it pegged ;]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 10/12/2010, 12:21 pm

Mercy wrote:All the people who I thought were different genders due to their avatar-

Rianna
Germany

Oh and I gotta Add Floating Magikarp to this list.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next