DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Impressions

+11
Ghost
archiesangel
Riaaanna
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
SnowFallsSlow
redeagle321
Naked Snake
Fishing4Infinity
Rain
Vandal
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

First Impressions - Page 3 Empty Re: First Impressions

Post by Rain 10/12/2010, 12:44 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Rianna- Rianna struck me as a caring and determined individual. She was the first person to send me a pm on this site and the message was that I should watch out for Snake. (XD) She was easily the most sociable female on the forums. =)

Mercy- Struck me as that girl with the mad drawing skills.

Karma- The girl who would throw a pie at you because she felt like it.

Snake- I thought he was the most down-to-earth, rambunctious, brutally honest person. He struck me as a guy who loved a good fight/debate/fight to the death. Me and the rest of the forum didn't like Snake at first, but I think he's grown on us now. Wink

Germany- Random and Introverted. But mostly random.

Robin- the quiet, shy girl who drew her heart out onto all works of art she made.

Abreu- The funny girl.

Floatingmagikarp- The queen of the forum.

Red- That intellectual goth guy with a keen sense of staying out of drama that didn't involed him. He's almost as awesome as me. Almost.

Albedo- DA BADDEST CHICK ON THE FORUMS.

Sundavr- Astute with a low tolerance for idiots.

Raevien- the queen of art.

TheDecieverGod- The know-it-all.

LaughingMan- I think I had the craziest first impression of Lm. I thought he was Snake's friend IRL that Snake had recruited so that he could be an extra ''wet blanket'' on the forums. (Lm joined almost immediately after Snake made the ''WET BLANKETZ TEIM'' thread, along with several others.) Lm struck me as the smart-alecky, ''you-didn't-know-that?'' type. I soon found out he was a freakin genius, he had a way with words, and was one of the most affable people on the forums.

Thats all I could think of.

Lol looks like you've been taking hallucinogens, because there's no way you would have ever said half of the things you just said about these people if you were sober. Oh and btw, nice to know that I'm on your thoughts. Razz

My first impression of crazy...
Crazy is a reserved soul who enjoys quiche on sunday evenings and a good round of polo with the pals. Wait... No, that's Nacho Figueras.

Extremely judgemental and always out to get me. Striking me for seemingly no purpose or reason for the same things that other people get away with, Although generally a nice person, few people come close to being a caustic jerk than Crazy on a BAD day. Crazy is definitely one of the most valued forum members and we're glad to have him aboard!!!!!!!!!!!
There now you're member of the week too.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/20/2010, 9:10 am

This is more or less an add-on, I forgot a TON of people in mine:

-Crazy- I credit him with being the one that prodded my interest in the site, otherwise I'd probably have onyl stayed a week and lost interest. He initially came off as crazy. Right now, I regard him as.......

Crazy.

-Sierra- in our first interation, she held a katana to my neck. Ah, memories. She initialy scared the crap out of me, but now that I've gotten to know her better, she's pretty cool.

-G- From the get-go, he was a uber- friendly guy. I was initially unsure what to make of him at first, but he's definiteley on my best buddies list.

-Fluffy- Came of as a bit flakey to me at first. Turns out she's pretty fun and easy to get along with.

-TDG- His uber inteligence made me nervous around him at first, but after a few meetings, he's turned out to be one of the most interesting people I've met to date.

-Bluddeh- Our cruisers can't repel awesome insanity of that magnitude!
The only person I've given the title of 'awesomeley insane'

-Archie- She eludes me- I see her post, yet I seldom see her on the CB or chat with her. Mysterious. In a good way.

-Snake- Small countries make sacrifices to him so they don't end up like OTHER PEOPLE I could mention.

-YT- One of manymanymany people that I wish logged in a LOT more, she was way cool.

-Riri- Came off as a bit stiff, but after getitng to know her, she was actually pretty awesome =D

I'm sure there's more I have yet to mention, but meh =T
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/20/2010, 5:36 pm

redhood321 wrote:-Archie- She eludes me- I see her post, yet I seldom see her on the CB or chat with her. Mysterious. In a good way.

It's cause I'm a ninja..... <<<<<<-('_')->>>>>
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/12/2011, 4:02 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
The Riddler wrote:
redhood321 wrote:Dawwwwwwwwwwww, thanks Mercy, that made my evening =D
Heheh, yeahh... well I dunno what you mean by "High Maintenance" o__o...

Yeah cause... The word 'high' and 'Mercy' in the same sentence just does not work at all
Holy cow I just got that DX
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/12/2011, 4:07 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:You thought you were a different gender? Whaaaaaatt?!
Yes I did.. You had a picture of Beast Boy in a Raven's cloak. I thought you were a guy at first.. And younger than you actually were. I had a hard time believing you were not a guy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 1/12/2011, 7:02 pm

I'm still not 100% on some of the genders around here. Though I get the feeling that it is predominately female...

and I'm okay with that. Cool
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/13/2011, 1:37 pm

I'm interested in gearing who you think is of the opposite sex in which they claim to be..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/13/2011, 1:41 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:You thought you were a different gender? Whaaaaaatt?!
Yes I did.. You had a picture of Beast Boy in a Raven's cloak. I thought you were a guy at first.. And younger than you actually were. I had a hard time believing you were not a guy.

Well, I do have a lot of brothers so I guess that I can act like a guy at times or.. something.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3