DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+3
Rinisa
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
7 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 32 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/11/2010, 11:34 am

The missile soared high into the sky, the engines deafening in Roses ears. It climbed higher and higher, bright flames roaring underneath it until finally.. "Boom." the Joker said within his room. The explosion lit up the night sky in orange flames, clouds evaporating all around the shock wave. It might have been considered beautiful if it weren't for the fact that in the middle of all the swirling mass of flames and debris, someones life was coming to an end.

The Joker walked over to were Alice had fallen and squatted down next to her. "Wasn't that fun?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/11/2010, 11:48 am

Alice's hand snapped around The Joker's neck, her fist shot out from under his chin, knocking the Joker off his feet. "You.. Bastard." Alice seethed at him, she slowly got up, holding her side.

A line wrapped around Slade before he could get any further. "That's far enough." Batman warned. "The police probably saw the explosion already, and they're on their way now." Robin and Batface were right behind him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/11/2010, 12:01 pm

Rubbing his jaw, the Joker still managed to grin as he stood up. "That ones going to cost you, my sweet. Well, not you," a door opened to their left and two goons dragged an unconscious figure out. "Her." they dragged Karmy over to a table and untied one arm, placing it roughly on a table. "You cheated, that's not allowed in here. Unless of course, if I do it." he smirked and pulled out a knife. By then Karmy had awoken and was struggling to free her arm or portal, but they had splayed her fingers far and gagged her. "Are you going to be a good little girl," he looked over at Alice, raising the knife above his head. "Or am I going to have to stab another one of your friends?" the knife fell down, puncturing Karmy's hand. "As fun as this is for me, I'm sure its not fun for you OR them!" he yelled over Karmy's own screams.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/11/2010, 12:12 pm

Alice jumped, but she had to control herself. Her fist clenched so tightly the blood stopped flowing. Infinite grief overwhelmed her. "Fine. We'll do it your way." She regretted saying. "Where's the next room?" Alice asked through grinding teeth.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/11/2010, 12:20 pm

The knife slid cleanly out of Karmy's hand and she fell limp against the table, seeming to have passed out again. "My way is the right way." the Joker wiped the blade clean on his jacket and lead Alice to the next room. "You'll find this room to be loads of fun." the room was bright and colorful, like a carnival. Bells and whistles clanged all around the room as the door slammed shut behind them. Luna and John began to wake, only to find themselves strapped firmly to a pair of bumper cars. "A lot of fun."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/11/2010, 7:25 pm

Alice looked around. "So Wha do I do?" Alice asked looking around. The bumper cars. The lights. The festive bells and chimes. Old fashioned carnival. Not like the ones of 2031, this was a carnival you'd almost 30 or 40 years ago. "Now what?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/11/2010, 7:37 pm

"On the front of each of their bumper cars," Joker pointed to the front. the is a powerful magnet that draws the other in. But.." he pointed towards the back of the cars where a good amount of dynamite had been strapped, connected to the magnets. "Man, I love the classic distress explosives. All you gotta do is keep the cars from bumping together, 5 times. While you try and free the two." he turned around and pulled a lever on the wall, the cars coming to life. "No cheating now or I might just have to stab the hippies other hand. Or Batgirls stomach. Or anyone really." the game was on.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/11/2010, 7:45 pm

Alice jumped into the ring and grunted as she fell on the glossy floor, collapsing on the floor. Cussing under her breath, she couldnt take another one of these crazy games. She ran in between the bumper cars before they hit each other. She nearly crushed herself in he weight. "Oh yeah no cheating, how am I going to heat in this one?" she asked herself taking out a knife to cut the straps on Luna first.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/11/2010, 8:03 pm

"Good question..." the Joker pondered outloud. "Frankly dont care, as long as its entertaining." he watched as the power on bumper cars died for a moment. "Hurm.. Not sure if thats supposed to happen.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/11/2010, 8:05 pm

"Good question..." the Joker pondered outloud. "Frankly dont care, as long as its entertaining." he watched as the power on bumper cars died for a moment. "Hurm.. Not sure if thats supposed to happen.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/11/2010, 8:15 pm

Alice could breathe, she quickly hopped over to Luna, "Hold still!" Alice ordered her as she cut one of the several binds off of Luna's straps. "What are John's powers? How does he use them? What's up with the blindfold?" Alice demanded rather aggressively, mainly due to her mood, the injuries weren't helping. "Tell me Lu!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/11/2010, 9:44 pm

Slade didn't hesitate, not even for a second. "Police be DAMNED." Slade snarled, his hand fumbling with the collapsed powerlance on his belt. The staff shot to it's full length, the powered tip soldering through the line constricting him. Slade pointed the staff at the sky, about where the explosion was moments ago. "THAT was my DAUGHTER goddamn you!" Slade barked furiously. "I'm going in, finding that clown, and teaching him a lesson for using MY weapons to hurt my family!" Slade raged darkly, his voice dripping with murderous intent. Yet, there was something else lacing Slade's words, a different, unfamiliar emotion, at least from Slade; regret. For the first time, Slade was REGRETTING what he had done by helping the Joker....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/11/2010, 10:30 pm

"And Alice is in there avenging her as we speak! You go in there, what's to stop The Joker from killing everyone in the warehouse? You have to stop thinking so emotionally and start thinking logically!" Batman scolded, "If we could waltz in there and beat the Joker's brains out we would have long ago, but we can't!" Robin added. "You want to continue thinking otherwise? We're here to stop you." Batman said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/12/2010, 12:05 pm

"Don't you talk to ME about controling my emotions!" Slade seethed bitterly at Damian. "The Robin that BATMAN gave up on because he couldn't control himself has NO room to lecture ME about MY self control!" Slade further barked. He then turned his wrath to Batman. "Suppose it was YOUR daughter he just blew right to hell, hm? What would YOU do?" Slade asked, the bitterness and rage still thick in his voice as he asked Batman his question.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/12/2010, 1:18 pm

The bumper cars lit up again, Alice got in front of Luna's car, her legs looking like they were ready to pounce. "Okay, hold on." Alice said as she prepared to kick John's car away from Luna's.

"I wouldn't risk Alice's life for a moment of self satasfaction." Batman replied coldly to Slade, "And I'm not about to let you do the same." He said drawing his own staff.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/12/2010, 1:33 pm

Right when the cars were about hit Alice, they swerved around her and bumped into each other with a delightful "Ding ding!" the Joker started clapping. "Oh! One down and 4 to go!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/12/2010, 1:38 pm

Slade gazed long and hard at his one time nemesis. He didn't want to be bothered with fighting the Bats here, not when he had to generously repay the Joker. He didn't care about anyone else in that warehouse, the safety of everyone else was never a concern of his. But he wasn't going to be able to go in with Batman barring his path. "That's what YOU think." Slade said, drawing his weapon back. With a violent dash, he launched himself at Batman with a feirce battle cry, powerlance violently glowing with anticipation as he stabbed the weapon at Batman....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/12/2010, 4:55 pm

Alice cursed, trying to cut the blindfold off carefully but Luna's bumper car crashed into John's again, not only cutting the blindfold off, but accidentally cutting the side of John's face.

Hit, his heart nearly stopped from the blow, it pushed Batman away effectively. He cut you like an amateur. An amateur. Robin jumped from his position, "Batface, let's go!" He yelled throwing a batarang at Slade while Batman recovered from the attack.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/13/2010, 1:21 am

The Jokers eyes wavered on the fallen stone. "Hurm..." he pondered about the consequences of Luna gaining her powers back, but pushed all negative thoughts aside. Even if she did manage to over power him, there was no way that they could find the others in time. If any attempt at rescuing them was tried, the other hostages would be dead in a snap. "Oh my, look at all that blood!" he laughed at Johns face. "That wasn't very bright, eh?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/13/2010, 1:29 am

Alice had to ignore, cancel out the loud speaker The Joker was blabbering into. It would only cause more of a problem as she went on. "Do something John, get your girlfriend free while I focus on making sure you don't bump boats." Alice, holding onto the front of John's bumper car, ready to kick Luna's oncoming car. She would have to focus on the swerve if it did it again, otherwise, this looked like a head on attack.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/13/2010, 1:52 am

Alice for a moment tried to comprehend what John said. "What?" She asked as she kicked the car safely away.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/13/2010, 1:54 am

the Joker turned up the speed in hopes that another two of Alice's friends would die. Making the ending all the more sweeter. "Only two more bumps.." he hissed over the loudspeaker. "Then.. Boom!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/13/2010, 2:03 am

Bump. "Lets go, move!" Alice urged running a limp as best she could off the 'stage', one more bump, no one was on the bumper cars, but Alice couldn't properly determine the radius of the explosion, better safe than sorry. "Hurry!"

Bump.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/13/2010, 2:15 am

Seeing as the explosion was inside the building this time, it was much louder. Anyone within.. well, the entire building felt the explosion and anyone inside the room was deafened by the loud, concussing blow. All the colorful light bulbs in the room shattered, instantly losing their festive touch. Dust clouded the area as the Joker entered, looking for the heroes. "I think that was probably the best show of the night.. So far."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/13/2010, 2:19 am

(Zeros next, by the way, Red. If you dont remember the plan, shoot me a pencil or PM)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next