Teen Titans | Crushed Butterflies

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teen Titans | Crushed Butterflies

Post by Mr. Entropy on 10/19/2010, 3:08 am

The butterfly effect is a metaphor that encapsulates the concept of sensitive dependence on initial conditions in chaos theory; namely that small differences in the initial condition of a dynamical system may produce large variations in the long term behavior of the system. Although this may appear to be an esoteric and unusual behavior, it is exhibited by very simple systems: for example, a ball placed at the crest of a hill might roll into any of several valleys depending on slight differences in initial position. The butterfly effect is a common trope in fiction when presenting scenarios involving time travel and with "what if" cases where one storyline diverges at the moment of a seemingly minor event resulting in two significantly different outcomes.

One of the most basic and well-known theories on time travel, suggesting that going back in time and doing so little as crushing a butterfly could change the events that were arranged to happen, tossing destiny into the wind and leaving the world with a chaotic, uncontrolled outcome.

So, we already know how this story end, but, what if we could rewrite it?

I invite you to take a journey with me,
and crush some butterflies.

Rules and Guidelines.

{I} | Time Period
This roleplay is set to start the day that the Titans had met Terra. That being said, anything that happens after that episode is not to be mentioned In Character. Also, I may be accepting other characters to work alongside Slade, but most villains will be on their own or sided with the Hive for now.

{II} | Characters
If you would like to play a character, send me a private message or a message on my page letting me know, I would rather not have the OoC cluttering up the roleplay. I will keep a list on the front page of who is available and how many more characters I'll be taking. Also, characters are to be played as themselves, with their personalities, abilities and sexualities in-tact.
{Character Priority}: In order to keep a proper balance in this, it is paramount information that All characters are equal, your Original Character is no stronger than any others, however, Main Characters may take priority in a battle. This is to ensure that everyone has their share of fun, and that the plot I have in-store is not to be taken over, in accordance to Rule IV.

{III} | Posting
As it says in the roleplay rules, posts are to be more than one-liners. I, personally, want at least ten lines per post. I won't crack down super-hard on this rule, but you have been warned. Literacy and proper grammar are huge pluses as well. Most important though, is making a post that someone can actually respond to. I don't want you to drudge through making a ten+ line post of just what your character is thinking or just having your character sit there. Do something, be active.
Also, not really a rule, but a suggestion, is to have something like this;
Code:
[B]Location[/B]: {Current Location}
[B]Interaction[/B]: {Current character interaction}
Somewhere in your posts, please. It would help lessen a bit of the confusion in any roleplay.

{IV} | Behavior
Behavior of both the character, and the RPer, need to be regulated. Characters need to keep things at a PG13 level, be it Violence, language or... romantic activities. Violence and romance of every kind are heavily encouraged in this roleplay, but please, be reasonable with it. I don't want you to describe to me how you've lost your arm and the remnant stub is leaving a bloody mess everywhere. Nor do I need your characters' sex in here. About the RPer's now, Do not try to shape the entire story for yourself, this is a team effort. Don't ignore other players, no flaming, trolling, spamming, god-modding (God-modding pertains to power playing, ever-dodging, never-tiring, writing your character out of a situation that seemed impossible), and auto-hitting (making contact with another character without the Roleplayer allowing it.).

{V} | Rules
Rules are subject to change, and will probably change constantly. I would suggest visiting the first page constantly, to avoid any misunderstandings.

Characters.
Here is the list of accepted, reserved, and open characters, as well as a form for you to fill out for your character, Canon or not.

Robin - Taken by Mercy
Cyborg - Taken by SnowFallsSlow
Starfire - Taken by abreu7
Beast Boy - Taken by Fishing4Karma
Raven - Taken by Robin
Terra -Taken by Music_Hero2779

Slade - Taken by redhood321

Gizmo - Taken by Thecrazykid3649
Jynx - Open
Mammoth - Open

Blackfire - Open

Main Character profile;
Code:
[B][U]Username[/U]:[/B]
[B][U]Name[/U]:[/B]
[B][U]Roleplay Sample[/U]:[/B] {just like a post in the thread, ten lines please.}

Original Character Profile;
Code:
[B][U]Username[/U]:[/B]
[B][U]Name[/U]:[/B] use URL codes to make the name a link to their appearance.
[B][U]Age[/U]:[/B]
[B][U]Faction[/U]:[/B] {Heroes or Villains}
[B][U]All Weaponry[/U]:[/B] use URL codes to make the name a link to the weapon's appearance.
[B][U]Fighting Style[/U]:[/B] {Do you prefer speed, or brute strength, maybe ranged tactics?}
[B][U]Abilities[/U]:[/B]
[B][U]Personality[/U]:[/B]
[B][U]Biography[/U]:[/B]
[B][U]Roleplay Sample[/U]:[/B] {just like a post in the thread, ten lines please.}

Accepted Original Characters
Spoiler:
Username: Mr. Entropy
Name: Elyk S. Telos
Faction: Villains | Slade's Apprentice.
All Weaponry: His Katana, Entropy, which has a few additions in gadgetry. If it is not available, he has a multitude of Slade's signature throwing blades and can use any nearby metal piping like a bo-staff.
Fighting Style: Not having a whole lot of muscle, Elyk uses his natural agility and his quick wit to outdo his opponents. This changes, however, based on whom is nearby because of his ability.
Abilities: Empathy, though he refers to it as Aura Thievery, the ability to copy the natural powers of others while nearby, although his copy is never as powerful as the original.
Permanent Stolen Aura Elyk carries the Aura of his long-deceased best friend, whom had the ability to create and manipulate fire, though, tapping into this power has yet to be done, and even then, needs much practice.
Personality: Elyk was once a life-loving young child, happy, and always cheerful. He would always do anything to help his friends, even standing up to the school bully once in his childhood. The only similarities between that child and the modern Elyk is his sense of pride; He is stubborn as an Ox, and fully determined to reach his goals, no matter the cost. Now, Elyk is sharp and calculating, much more of a showoff too. He grows more and more angry and angstrom at the world as his situation deepens.
Biography: Not much is known of Elyk's upbringing. His parents were of an upper-middle class family. He and his best friend, a boy who he spent fifteen years of his life with, developed a strange ability around the age of nine. Elyk's friend could manifest and manipulate fire. Elyk, too, could do so, but unknown to the both of them, it was solely through his friend's presence. The pair kept it a secret for the longest time, until one night...
Slade....
Elyk went to his room, only to find his friend dead, a fried corpse. A man emerged from the shadows, threatening to kill the teen if he had made so much as a sound. Now, more than a year later, the brunette is now this man's apprentice. His parents' lives put in danger all because of a talent he had never asked for.

Helpful hints with Roleplay Mechanics;
The Butterfly Effect.

This roleplay will rely heavily on the theory of the Butterfly Effect: Tiny changes in a timeline could lead to colossal changes in the end result. Your character is crushing a butterfly, so to speak, simply by being alive. Just by having your character in the roleplay, you'll be making minor changes to the story of Teen Titans. Your characters' choices and actions result in even more heavy changes.

Helpful hints with Roleplay Mechanics;
Ability | Empathy.

Empathy has been used in several comics and tv-series before, but was never so specific on the ability's limits. My OC, using Empathy can, for example, take flight and shoot Starbolts, so long as Starfire is nearby, or he can use telekinesis with Raven nearby or move rocks with Terra, etc. Elyk would, however, be useless at taking on Cyborg, Robin, or Slade all alone. He cannot copy any technological advancements or pull gadgets out of nowhere, only copy natural powers, so this may even exclude Raven's magic, but I will leave that up to votes from you guys.

Last edited by Mr. Entropy on 11/1/2010, 12:34 am; edited 19 times in total
Mr. Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Titans | Crushed Butterflies

Post by redeagle321 on 10/19/2010, 7:48 am

Sounds interesting. Can I call dibs on my usual Slade? I'll have a CS 'n all that Jazz soon.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 10/19/2010, 8:01 am

Dibs on, of course, Beast Boy as usual. Interesting plot, sounds like this could be quite fun!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Entropy on 10/19/2010, 11:42 am

Alright, sweet. Just get the CS's in and you're welcome to post any time. :D
Mr. Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 10/19/2010, 11:43 am

Richard Grayson
Spoiler:

The Boy Wonder
Name- Dick Grayson
Age- 17
Alias- Robin

Appearance
Hair-Short black hair spiked with water resistance hair gel.
Height- 4' 5''
Weight- W/Gear 246 lb W/O Gear 194
Dress
Formal-Tuxedo, when necessary
Casual-Black mask, condensed polymer cap, tear resistant micro-weave red/green uniform with gloves & metal plated black boots.
Eyes- Masked, blue.
Skin- type IV: Von Lushan Scale
General- Robin wears a red tee shirt with three yellow stitches across the chest and his signature R over the left breast, the sleeves are green and his gloves arched coming up to his elbows. His cape is relatively short falling only to behind his thighs, it is black on the front while yellow on the reverse. His pants are green and skin tight, clasped by a distinctive yellow utility belt where the majority of his gadgets are kept however his gloves do conceal a series of lock-picks. His boots are ankle high black, with heavy metal plating over the toes, the heels and along the soles.

Abilities

Physical abilities
Peak Human Conditioning: Dick Grayson possesses the peak athletic strength and endurance of a man who regularly engages in intensive physical exercise. His physical attributes exceed that of any Olympic level athlete that has ever competed. His strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, agility and coordination are at peak human perfection.
Master Martial Artist: He is a master of several martial arts disciplines and he is proficient in other various martial arts. Although he has not mastered near as many fighting styles as his mentor, what he has done is effectively combined the martial arts he knows into a unique style that suits his strengths.
Master Acrobat: Grayson is a prodigious natural athlete, possessing a peak human level of agility/acrobatic skills.
Weapons Master: Through his martial arts training with Batman, he has become an expert on almost all types of weaponry. He has mastered knife throwing, as well as melee weapons, having trained in and mastered Okinawan kobudō. His most preferred weapon of choice is a pair of Eskrima sticks which he has mastered, in incorporated into his own unique style of fighting.
Master of Stealth: His training has made him a master at stealth capable of easily breaching high security facilities without being detected. He has been compared to the Batman, in terms of stealth and has been stated to be as good as the Batman in this field.
Expert Marksman: As a result of his training in Ninujitsu and with Batman, Nightwing almost never misses his targets, 9/10 times he's successful. He has been practicing accuracy since the early days of his training as Robin and is on par with the Batman in terms of accuracy.

Mental abilities
Multi-lingual: Having had the finest education as Bruce Wayne's ward, he speaks with fluency in English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Swahili, Mandarin, Cantonese, and is possibly fluent in other languages. He has some knowledge of Romany and the alien language of Tamaran.
Skilled Leader: He is also a brilliant and experienced strategist with superlative leadership skills, having served as leader to the Titans, the Outsiders, and even the Justice League. Additionally, Dick's efforts to remain in contact with other heroes makes him a master at rallying, unifying, and inspiring the superhero community, a skill in which he has surpassed his mentor.
Tracking: Nightwing has been trained in hunting and tracking techniques by Batman. He is a master tracker, comparable to the Batman.
Master of Disguise: He is proficient in the art of disguise as having been taught by the Batman himself.
Escapologist: The Batman has trained Nightwing in this ability since his earliest days, in turn making Nightwing, a master escape artist. Though not as good as the Batman, he is proficient enough, to be only second to the Batman in this category.
Intimidation: He has been taught by the Batman, the ability to instill fear into others

Metaphysical abilities
None

Weapons-
Bird-a-Rangs
Small metallic polymer throwing weapons based off of the boomerang.
Utility Belt
Although seemingly unremarkable in appearance, the utility belt remains as one of Robin's most important tools in fighting crime. Composed of a leather strap and a solid steel buckle, the utility belt houses several cartridges, which vertically clip onto the outside of the belt. The buckle itself contains a miniature camera and two-way radio. A secondary compartment behind the length of the belt houses Robin's supply of collapsible Bird-a-Rangs.
Attack Disks
Small round metallic disks containing either standard explosives, smoke bombs, or elector shock blasts.

Weaknesses
Human
Robin is completely human and is as such subject to all the weakness that that entails. His body while physically perfected heals only at a normal human rate, is subject to all biological agents that other humans are, and possess only moderate resistances to high or low temperate. Also he is unable to breathe without air, or exist in a zero pressure environment such as space, or high pressure environments such as deep sea.

Strengths
Intelligence
Robin is one of the most intelligent heroes around. His mind is a weapon in and unto itself; he is capable of complete thought processes, critical thinking, reasoning and deduction on a moment’s notice. He is very learned and possesses a considerable knowledge of several subjects including, history, mathematics, science, biology, various global cultures and sociology.
Agility
Robin is widely regarded as one of the most agile men in the world, he is rumored to be the only human capable of a quadruple back flip and it has been said that even his previous mentor is not as skilled an acrobat as he is.

Likes-Training, Action Movies, Pizza, Crime Fighting, Being the Best.
Dislikes-Hotdog documentaries, lax morals, mobsters, criminals, Tamaraian cuisine.

History/Origins
The name "Robin the Boy Wonder" and the medieval look of the original costume were inspired by the legendary hero Robin Hood, as well as the red-breasted American Robin, which continued the "flying animal" motif of Batman.

Young Dick Grayson was born on the first day of spring. His mother nicknamed him "little Robin". Little did she know how prophetic this term of endearment would be in her son's life.

Dick Grayson was an twelve-year-old Romanian circus acrobat, the youngest of a family act called The Flying Graysons of The Haly Circus. Dick joined the act at a very young age, having been trained in acrobatics from birth. Before one appearance in Gotham, in which The Flying Graysons were the main attraction, they were asked to pose for a photo opportunity with the Drake Family, including their young son Tim Drake. From that time on Tim's one and only hero in the world was Dick.

While on tour in Gotham City, he overheard "Boss" Tony Zucco, a well-known and feared crime-lord, threaten the performers unless the circus's owner paid extortion money. The owner refused, and that night Dick watched in horror as his parents' high wire snapped, sending his parents hurtling to their deaths, all while many of Gotham's elite watched on. Young Dick felt responsible, because he didn't warn his parents in time.

When Robin was 17, he was shot in the shoulder by the Joker, and this scared Batman into ending his career for good. Dick realized at that point that he had grown up: he no longer relied on Batman and, in fact, he and the Dark Knight disagreed on crime-fighting methodology. His newfound independence and Titans' duties in New York left less time for his former commitments in Gotham City. He also dropped out of Hudson after only one semester.

Dick rediscovered his self-worth among the Teen Titans. Batman, however, was less than pleased. He informed Dick that if he no longer wanted to be his partner, then Dick would have to retire as Robin. Dick left Wayne Manor after this fallout.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 10/19/2010, 12:40 pm

Slade, Deathstroke the Terminator
Spoiler:
Name: Slade Wilson
Aliases: Deathstroke the Terminator, or just Slade
Faction: Un-devoted, His only loyalty is to himself and his whims. Looks on heroism and villainy as immature labels and refuses to use them.

Weapons (In the show)
-Staff- Slade has few equals when wielding a Battle staff [I might up-grade it to the Power lance from the comics, I love that thing.]

-Explosives- Slade wields various and assorted explosive devices with expert ability

-His own two hands- Slade is a skilled enough fighter to make even Batman consider his options. [Again, got that from the comics]

-Suit- His Kevlar and Promethium suit offer protection that has almost no equal.

Skills
-Sharpshooter- Years of military experience make Slade a superb gunman

-Tactical- He is able to whip up stunning tactical plans with little effort

-Trained- Countless years of training make him skilled with virtually any weapon you give him, from a sword to a gun.

-Intimidation- Slade is Brutal and always gets what he wants.

-Stealth- Go ahead, just try to catch Slade when he doesn’t want you to find him.

Metahuman Skills
-Boosted strength- can easily sling around a ton and a half. Combine this with his skill at fighting and you’ve got something fierce

-Healing ability- He can rapidly recover from even grueling injuries and only the utmost intense injuries can leave a lasting impression. He also ages slowly and is immune to any and all poisons.

-Stamina- He can endure physical conditions far above those of the average human

-Speed- He can top 30mph while running

-Mental boost- He can use a superior percentage of his mind. Combine that with his tactical experience for a hellish genius.

Appearance
-Hair- White

-Eyes- one blue, other was shot out. Socket is obscured under eye patch

-Height- 6’6

-Weight- 235 when fully geared.

-Note- Face is always obscured under black- and – orange mask.

Attitude
-Condensing and self serving, Slade is always out for number one, only making the moves that most benefit him. He has almost never shown any emotion besides crassness and cruelty towards his enemies. Mercy has no meaning in his dictionary.-

Weaknesses
He is vain, and will sabotage his own plans and allies to preserve himself first and foremost

Strengths
Ruthlessly cunning and brutally skilled. Knows few equals in terms of sheer raw fighting ability.

Bio
-As a young boy, Slade grew up impoverished, a troubled youth always on the run from this or that. At a very young age, Slade lied about his age and enrolled in the Army. During his enrollment, he volunteered to be subject of various enhancing procedures, with which he dominated the battlefield. However, he was discharged when questions arose about the ethnicity of super- soldiers.

Out of the military, he married his tutor, Addeline, and fathered two sons, Grant and Joseph. However Slade was unable to keep his past in the back of his mind and secretly had taken up the ID of Deathstroke, The Terminator. This caught up to him when a rival Assassin found Slade’s family and attacked. Enraged that Slade’s recklessness had endangered the lives of their family, Addeline chased Slade out, but not before shooting out his eye.

Slade then continued to be Deathstroke. His eldest son, Grant, Idolized Deathstroke, but despised his father. To follow in Deathstroke’s footsteps, he took up the role of Assassin, and got in way over his head when he made the titans his first target after they demolished his home while pursuing a criminal. Although Slade tried to offer his son help, a dangerous battle stimulant killed the boy in mid- combat, where Slade watched him die, seemingly at the Titan’s hands. It was then Slade’s hate came to a boil, and he swore to avenge his son- by utterly annihilating the Titans

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Entropy on 10/19/2010, 1:52 pm

Elyk S. Telos

Orange eyes examined the design of the hallway, stealthily hidden around the corner. There was a camera hanging from the ceiling, a pair of guards heading in his direction, and one near the alarm button. Of course, this was Elyk's luck. The brunette sighed silently, reaching into the pouches of his belt. Elyk took in a deep breath, focusing on the position of his targets, and their priority. He knew what needed to be hit first. Fire-orange eyes closed for a moment, what would feel like half an hour to the teen, and reopened. A sharp exhale. A stalwart leap. The empath tossed the first two Slade-o-rangs. A loud clang broke the surveillance camera, along with the button to trigger the alarm. The boy's right hand then incapacitated the lone guard near said button, the handful of throwing blades piercing his chest. A duo of guards, closer to Elyk caught on to his intent, rushing him with guns at the ready.

Folded steel rended through the high-tech weaponry, disarming the boy's foes. Elyk smacked the sword's hilt into the first one's head, knocking him out cold on the spot. A gloved fist aimed for the brunette's face, swiftly deflected by the rotation of the blade. From that position, Elyk had a free swing to the guy's neck, he was wide open. However, the teen just, flicking a miniature switch on the hilt and pressing the butt of the hilt to his chest. A few high-voltage shocks never killed anyone, right? Elyk sheathed Entropy on his back.
"Sorry," the boy muttered, taking in the scene he created. The teen continued down the hall curiously. He reached up to his ear, pressing on a tiny device.
"Sir, I'm in. Where do I go from here?"

Interaction: Slade.

Mr. Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 10/19/2010, 5:18 pm

Interaction: Elyk [Via Comm]

Like a hellish Gargoyle, Slade reclined in his twisted metal chair, various complex redouts of the building his servant, Elyk, was in. Normal men would have spent months trying to hack computers owned by bigshot companies to find out what Slade had up on these monitors.

Then again, calling Slade a normal man would probably warrant a balck eye.

Slade's eye traced the blip representing Elyk on the monitor in the center of the readout. "Further down the hall, to your left. there should be a storeroom there." Slade ordered, his voice sharp and to the point, his usual seriosuness hinting at no sense of humor or patience, wanting what he ordered yesterday.

Slade's focus didn't leave the monitors for a second- of the three monitors, the one with the map in the center held his attention the closest. the monitor to the left of that one had a blue readout of what appeared to be somebody's personal information, but it was all in a foreign language. If anyone asked, it was in Markovian. Terra Markov, runaway crown pincess of Markovia. But the reason for that was a long story, which leads to the rightmost monitor. It was technical readouts for some kind of neural suit, all very complex readouts and lift- aways that were useless in the hands of anyone but Slade and MAYBE Cyborg and Robin, but that was debateable.

And it wasn't like Slade intended for them to get a whiff of his plan-

Before he WANTED them to, that is.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Entropy on 10/19/2010, 7:22 pm

Elyk S. Telos

"Got it,"
Elyk nodded at his master's response, though he was not there to see it. He stepped lightly down the hallway, peeking into the storeroom Slade spoke of. Guards, of course. None of them were paying any attention to the doorway. It seemed to Elyk that these guys definitely weren't getting paid well enough to keep their interest in actually doing their job.
"Yeah, I'll go check that out" the brunette overheard, most likely a notion towards all the noise he had just made. Slade's Apprentice backtracked a few steps, making his way into a nearby utility closet just in time to pass by unnoticed. The guard kept walking, the sound from his heavy boots served as a marker for the hidden youth. The man furrowed an eyebrow at the scene. A few guards knocked out, the alarm busted, and the camera completely ruined.
"What the he-" he started to question, but was interrupted.
Zzzzt! The guard was silenced.

Elyk mentally debated on using the same tactic as the last hallway for this room, but there was a high chance of damaging the good, and that would never do. Sure, knowing Slade he would probably be able to fix it, but, that was never the point. Slade wanted complete and utter success. There was not to be any faults. No hair out of place, no unwanted fingerprints. Elyk shook his head, drew his katana and charged forward. Light footsteps kept him unknown, along with his soft breaths. There was no compromising this time. He hated having to kill, but, there was no stopping it.

A single, lightning-fast swipe eliminated the pair of guards closest to the door, then Entropy was brought back into a defensive position, deflecting the majority of the bullets sprayed from the farther guards. A bullet grazed him, in his inner left arm. The sharp pain only forced Elyk to excel at his task, pushing forward and terminating the remaining guards.

So, there it was. The object that Slade had sent Elyk for. It looked very... Odd, but Elyk wasn't going to question it. The boy flipped open the case and checked the device. The boy nodded, and started to pull it away. Of course, it was never as easy as planned. The slightest pimple, the huge blemish in the beauty of Slade's plan was always the same thing; Titans. The alarm that Elyk had set off would, undoubtedly be calling them here.
"Darn!" The brunette rammed his sword through the motion sensor that the device was hidden on, his loud voice a mere whisper compared to the alarm
"Wha- What do I do?!" Elyk stuttered into the Comm on his ear, panic slightly obvious in his voice.

Interaction: Slade.

Mr. Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 10/19/2010, 8:14 pm

(Mind if I reserve Terra? Just working on a CS now)

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Entropy on 10/19/2010, 8:24 pm

(Yes! We need a terra. Go right ahead)

Mr. Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 10/20/2010, 8:48 am

[Wait, Darkdark reminded me to ask something. Have the titans met Terra ALREADY?]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Entropy on 10/20/2010, 11:10 am

{I was planning on a no, but with the way she posted it makes it so. I am okey with this}

Mr. Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 10/20/2010, 3:37 pm

[/B]The Earth Mover
Spoiler:
Alis: Terra

Appearance[
Hair-Long shoulder length blond hair, often falling into her eyes.
Height-5' 4''
Weight-146lbs
Dress-Dark brown work boots, dark almost mustard seed shorts with a brown utility belt, black shirt with a yellow 'T' in a circle of the same color, and to top it off brown/tan goggles tinted blue and work gloves that match her boots.
Eyes-Blue
Skin-Type V Von Luschan Scale

Powers
Geokenises- She can control and move rocks, ground, other Geo things of the likes.

General- Terra is skinny, tall. Her hair is often falling in front of one eye, this combined with her timid nature often gives her a bit of a 'wall flower' sense. Unless you really know her, that's how she seems. Terra is a complete geo-powerhouse, who is(after her scene with Slade from the series) not afraid to fight back. Sorta like the rocks that she moves.
(Here ya go Mr.E)

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 10/20/2010, 5:08 pm

[Gotcha']

Slade hammered his fist onto the side of his chair out of anger. He expected nothing short of perfection, and when he was denied it, he became very...... put out. "Ensure the device remains uncompromised, it is paramount to the plan." Slade ordered, his voice severe and unwavering. His eye tracked hte map on the center monitor. "THere is a back maintenance hall with an acess ladder to the rootops. If you make it there you ought to be able to escape via the rooftops." Slade ordered.

He kept his instructions vauge on purpose- if his deciples couldn't think freely, they were of no good to him. Especially now, when he was gambling a LOT on Terra. If his student got caught, it was thinning the herd. if he succeded, then he had earned his keep one again. He sat back and observed the screen with a dissecting gaze, watchign every twist and turn of the halls sprawled out before his student
[It's all I could come up with......]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 10/20/2010, 5:41 pm

(Kay, so Terra works for Slade still and is at TT tower? That'll leave alot for the butterfly effect eh?)

She had been sitting outside practicing her control on some small pebbles and skipping them, until the alarm went off. Terra was still getting used to the fact that she was working with the titans, but againist them at the same time. It was a dangerous game, but she wasn't sure that there was a way out...

So Terra raced into the main room and leaned on the couch while she caught her breath. Seeing Raven, she asked, "You have any idea what's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 10/21/2010, 12:28 am

[Waaait.. I really don't wanna start without Karmy... Can't we wait till she gets in her character sheet at least?]

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 10/21/2010, 7:37 am

(Daww...... and crap, sorry guys, I really gotta get to work on that... Just been uberbusy lately... I'll do that after classes today.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 10/21/2010, 8:33 am

[We don't have a cyborg or starfire either right now, do we?]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Entropy on 10/21/2010, 10:35 am

{No, we don't, but I thought Snow was going to take one of them}

Mr. Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 10/21/2010, 3:05 pm

[I guess no one really like starfire nor cyborg]

[In addition, I don't like roleplaying without karm really. Things aren't as interesting without my buddy.]

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 10/21/2010, 3:31 pm

(I love Cy, I just can't rp the dang guy... Wait could we take on 2 people 2 rp?)

Terra hurtled over the couch and landed on it with the grace of a cat. Raven gave her the creeps but still, they could atleast try to get along. And why not? Might as well have some fun around the tower... and gain some trust. "Sounds like fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 10/21/2010, 6:10 pm

(Hey, I'll take Starfire if nobody else is willing!)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Entropy on 10/21/2010, 6:13 pm

Music_Hero2779 wrote:(I love Cy, I just can't rp the dang guy... Wait could we take on 2 people 2 rp?)
{yes, but someone else wanted Cy. You can have OC's, also, but I'd like to have the five titans first, so we can move on.}

abreu7 wrote:(Hey, I'll take Starfire if nobody else is willing!)
{Get the application in, and there we go. :D }

Mr. Entropy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 10/21/2010, 8:44 pm

(I am Cyborg! I just had a computer virus for the past two or three days. Just need a CS from me?)

Well, I am an artist.
My keyboard is my brush, my mind the paint I spread.
My vocabulary makes my palette, and my art is in my head!
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next