DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idiot Moments

+7
Ravenisawesome
Music_Hero2779
SnowFallsSlow
Thecrazykid3649
The White Wolf
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
11 posters

Go down

Idiot Moments Empty Idiot Moments

Post by Vandal 10/22/2010, 10:35 pm

Last night I was having dinner with friends and family when I picked up my glass and began drinking the contents of it. I looked around and to my surprise I couldn't find where I had put my glass. I then put it down and announced "Wow... I was looking for my cup while I was drinking from it." Then the entire table lit up with laughter and so many stories of idiot moments such as that. So, any idiot moments you'd like to share? Everyone has had one.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Idiot Moments Empty Re: Idiot Moments

Post by Fishing4Infinity 10/22/2010, 10:38 pm

I was trying to get out of my car, but I found myself stuck. I started freaking out and tried desperately to get unstuck. After a moment of intense thinking as to how I became stuck, I unbuckled my seat belt......
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/22/2010, 10:42 pm

XD mercy nice

Okay so about a few weeks ago I was at dinner eating dinner with the family, hamburgers. I started to unscrew the mustard cap and didnt release I was unscrewing the whole lid.So When I squeezed it to put it on my hamburger... the mustard burst out cap and all into a big yellow mush pit on my hamburger and I had a face all like "What the hell just happened?" and my bro cracked up in laughed on the floor and my dad soon was on the floor laughing as well.. at mah fail.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/23/2010, 7:11 am

I was trying to squeeze out the remains of a bottle of bacon rach dressing, but I shook it too much and it squirted out in different portions on the dinner table. It even landed on my brother's plate. XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 10/23/2010, 5:46 pm

Once, when I was younger, maybe six or seven, my dad was outside grilling something and hollered into the house for someone to get him a beer. I was the closest one to the fridge, so I ran and got him one. I brought it out to him carefully, not wanting to drop the glass bottle, and reached to hand it to him. He reached out to take it, then paused and looked at me.

"Did you shake it up?" he asked. I looked at him, then back at the bottle, and started shaking it as hard as I could.

Turns out I wasn't supposed to have shaken it, and he was hoping I hadn't. Oops.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 10/23/2010, 7:00 pm

Snows I did that once, only on purpose.

Well, I was trying to think of a good idiot moment for this thread and couldn't decide which to pick. I made the mistake of going downstairs and asking my parents, "What's the stupidest thing I've done?" Didn't realize they were eating dinner with one of my teachers down stairs still, and they are still talking about all my 'best' moments... -_- So much worse than the coyote story.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/24/2010, 5:10 pm

I was walking with my friend one day and felt on the top of my head and realized my sunglasses have gone missing. I dangerously begin to search my pockets and bag for them when my friend asks what I'm looking for. I tell him, "I misplaced my sunglasses!" And he looks at me oddly and asks "You mean the sunglasses you're wearing?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenisawesome 10/24/2010, 5:52 pm

I fell up the stairs while going to my first hour Junior year. :V I felt really freaking stupid afterwards while everyone was asking if I was okay.
Ravenisawesome
Ravenisawesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 10/24/2010, 7:43 pm

Today, I went in to the small theater at church to where the band was practicing and asked around to get an accurate count of who wanted pizza.

After navigating with no trouble amidst tangles of cords and getting the answers I was seeking, I went to jump off the stage, which is an easy two foot drop. Only then, when all of the band members were watching me go, did I trip over a cord and nearly fall.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 10/24/2010, 8:59 pm

This summer, I went walking through the woods with a pal from school. I was going the same route I normally did, or so I thought. We wound up at the back of a cemetary and face to face with a coyote, who without my glasses looked like my nieghbor's German Shepard they had gotten from the pound. Dispite what my friend said I went to pet it, and I learned somthing from this idiot moment: Rabies shots don't go in your stoumach these days Smile
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/24/2010, 11:08 pm

Wow..... Sorry to hear that muse.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/25/2010, 8:32 pm

In 6th grade we were giving reports in English and I was in the back row right in front of the teachers desk. I was sitting criss cross while a girl was giving hers and I was counting her 'ums' in order to pay attention... and I just started tilting and before I knew it I fell out onto the floor and the chair landed on top of me. Afterwards, my teacher came up to me laughing and she said that 'my face was priceless as I was going down' Ya but my name isn't Doodie so there XD
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 10/25/2010, 8:50 pm

I've never needed to study for a test, or a quiz, or anything like that. Once I look at what I'm being tested on, everything comes back to me, sort of like a Snow-powered Google search engine.

Back in 5th grade, I was still uncertain of how these powers of recollection worked. Rather, I was certain, but wrong.

Having gone to a private school prior to my fifth grade year, I'd never had to do any sort of research project. So, when my first one was assigned, I didn't worry about it. As soon as I got up there, I reasoned, I'd remember everything about the topic I was to discuss. No biggie. So, I did no research at all for a huge project.

The day to present came, and I stood up in front of the class, said something along the lines of, "In ancient times, people made pots out of clay. I made this pot out of clay." I held up my little clay pot, and proceeded to stare at the class for a full minute and a half. I had no other information to share, because that was all I knew at the time. Once the teacher figured out that was the whole of my presentation, I was ushered back to my seat amidst hysterical laughter.

Apparently, you need information before you can recall it.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/26/2010, 8:14 am

I crashe dinto a Tow truck. A PARKED tow truck.

Frikin' thing came out of nowhere..........

On a side note, the date was 11/10/09...... 11, 10, 9.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 10/26/2010, 10:19 am

I've been hit by parked cars, houses, trees and buildings. I swear, they cut me off every time! >_> Oh and doors, lots and lots of doors. Those bastards hate me, I just know it..

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/26/2010, 5:36 pm

The second day I drove, a mailbox came flying at me o_O
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/26/2010, 5:45 pm

Damn random flying objects, they're out to get us newbie drivers D=
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by rockfan101 10/30/2010, 7:01 pm

I was playing a game somewhat like Capture the Flag, and I had gotten the flag and was running back to base. Everyone was screaming behind me, and then this huge dude cuts me off and his foot kicks my stomach. I was running OUR flag to the OTHER team. All the people on the other side were all applauding me r_r
rockfan101
rockfan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 1/14/2011, 9:38 am

O_O.....

Oh geez, where do i start? well there was that one time my little brother put a rubber band on that little extendable sprayer thingy on the kitchen sink. he had the rubber band on so that it was holding down the trigger. so i went to turn on the faucet to wash the dishes and.....yeah. I cant believe i didnt see that. XD
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2011, 1:59 pm

Wait.. I'm not seeing it, but I believe a lot of things got wet.. And things that aren't supposed to get wet got wet.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/14/2011, 2:03 pm

Mercy wrote:Wait.. I'm not seeing it, but I believe a lot of things got wet.. And things that aren't supposed to get wet got wet.

........ Must I even say anything to this?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2011, 2:05 pm

Yes you must. Say it.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down