DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+88
GreenPhoenix185
*Ukane*
RissieChie
Coolpants
Concolor44
teenj12
LostShadowSoul
Mr. Entropy
Dracula Marth
The White Wolf
Conker
xriica
ShadowReborn
SakuraMamiya
LexiNicole
Tessa-Markov
Omega Zero
Uncertainty
Teh Brutus
Deathshadow
rockfan101
Haseo
Dreamer
TheMoodieSwede
Dcfan100
star-girl
chucklenut47
hotspot
Martin
ELeMeNt ZeRo
ShadeTitan97
Apprentice #3
Dakari-King Mykan
ebilcupcake
Hazel_Hawk_Eyes
SylverBluTitan
AkAlina
steph5913
Charm
SnowFallsSlow
archiesangel
TitansxTogetherxForever
Fishing4Infinity
JusticeBorn
HeroOfTheFuture
¯omgtislol¯
Music_Hero2779
Ghost
Rinisa
Rain
TheDeceiverGod
Azrael
Kyuubi
Negromancer
Papp Flora
Luck
redeagle321
Terra
Tÿ
Radiance
CyFire
EllaMila1
Xenophobic Sponge
Vandal
Eve
RustleXer
~Angel~
Cylor
BigHazelEyes
Naked Snake
Rachel1466
ripleytherepogirl
Chrissy and Beast Boy
Dairadium
superKAREN
Riaaanna
floatingmagiprak
artemis 1223
thewizardofodd12
ultimateravenfan
Thecrazykid3649
~whatsthematterscared
BoxedWater
KaylainWonderland
Ravenisawesome
Raevien
Blitzkrieg
FloatingMagikarp
92 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty hey there, all

Post by RustleXer 10/10/2009, 1:09 am

well, i don't have much to say about myself.

i was referred here by this person on youtube under the name of "DakariKingMykan."
Obviously i enjoy watching the show Teen Titans or else i wouldn't be wasting my time on this forum.
I enjoy music a lot. music is my life, the air that i breathe. i can play 6 different instruments and i play in a band. in the band i play the guitar, sing and write the lyrics.
i also enjoy painting, drawing and spraypainting (not on walls, just on canvass)
i'm obsessed with the japanese culture. i love the food, lifestyle, music, clothings, manga, anime and the people.
i also love photography, it's one of my many hobbies.
In Teen Titans, my favourite character would have to be "Raven" as she's cool, has a dark sense of humour and she sorta reminds me of my gf, haha.

i guess i'm here just to either kill time, to be part of a team who can maybe in the end say "we were the ones who helped bring back teen titans", and to finish the story that was supposed to be finished and give beast boy that satisfactory/love ending that he wants so bad....

peace, and lots of love,

RustleXer
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Naked Snake 10/10/2009, 2:12 am

RustleXer wrote:well, i don't have much to say about myself.

i was referred here by this person on youtube under the name of "DakariKingMykan."
Obviously i enjoy watching the show Teen Titans or else i wouldn't be wasting my time on this forum.
I enjoy music a lot. music is my life, the air that i breathe. i can play 6 different instruments and i play in a band. in the band i play the guitar, sing and write the lyrics.
i also enjoy painting, drawing and spraypainting (not on walls, just on canvass)
i'm obsessed with the japanese culture. i love the food, lifestyle, music, clothings, manga, anime and the people.
In Teen Titans, my favourite character would have to be "Raven" as she's cool, has a dark sense of humour and she sorta reminds me of my gf, haha.

i guess i'm here just to either kill time, to be part of a team who can maybe in the end say "we were the ones who helped bring back teen titans", and to finish the story that was supposed to be finished and give beast boy that satisfactory/love ending that he wants so bad....

peace, and lots of love,

RustleXer

I will crush your hopes and dreams underfoot.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/10/2009, 2:16 am

Naked Snake wrote:

peace, and lots of love,

RustleXer

...right? i don't follow
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/10/2009, 3:20 am

RustleXer wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

peace, and lots of love,

RustleXer

...right? i don't follow

Eh, he always says random stuff XD lol jk Snake
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/10/2009, 3:22 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

peace, and lots of love,

RustleXer

...right? i don't follow

ahh k, for a sec i thought he was like some rando weird kid :S
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/10/2009, 3:46 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

peace, and lots of love,

RustleXer

...right? i don't follow

Nah, he's a nice guy. But he can be real sharp sometimes.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/10/2009, 3:56 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

peace, and lots of love,

RustleXer

...right? i don't follow

ahh k :D
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/10/2009, 6:45 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

peace, and lots of love,

RustleXer

...right? i don't follow

ahh k :D

Yeah XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/10/2009, 11:48 am

They think I'm joking.

How adorable.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve 10/10/2009, 12:09 pm

Naked Snake wrote:They think I'm joking.

How adorable.

Allows you to get 'em when they least expect it.

Won't know what hit 'em.
Eve
Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/10/2009, 12:17 pm

Eve wrote:

How adorable.

Allows you to get 'em when they least expect it.

Won't know what hit 'em.

I'm so awesome that it turns me on.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve 10/10/2009, 12:20 pm

Snake behave.

There are children on this board.
Eve
Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/10/2009, 12:22 pm

Eve wrote:Snake behave.

We're all children, Eve. All of us.

Wait, we're adults. Okay, sorry. THEY'RE children.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/11/2009, 2:28 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Eve wrote:Snake behave.

We're all children, Eve. All of us.

Wait, we're adults. Okay, sorry. THEY'RE children.

wow okay... now it just made it seem like you're a total douche. way to start insulting people, and if you're an adult, why do you bother wasting your life on these forums? i mean you probably have better things to do and a plethora of things better than this in your life.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/11/2009, 5:15 am

How adorable.

*whispers* actually, Snake, I was trying to make you look... not so sharp and "pessimistic" and SOOOOO "negative" in front of our new member. Don't want another fight (like the first time aetitan got here... -_-)

but eeeeeeh, what's the point.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/11/2009, 5:46 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

*whispers* actually, Snake, I was trying to make you look... not so sharp and "pessimistic" and SOOOOO "negative" in front of our new member. Don't want another fight (like the first time aetitan got here... -_-)

if he wants to fight, that's his problem, not all of us have an inferior complex in their minds.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/11/2009, 5:51 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

if he wants to fight, that's his problem, not all of us have an inferior complex in their minds.

He's a nice guy, really. He's just sharp.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/11/2009, 5:56 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

hmmm k, guess i will have to trust you on that one.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/11/2009, 6:02 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

Of course you should! I ain't lying bout this one...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 10/11/2009, 12:33 pm

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

Charming! You can't understand my sense of humor.

Well, whatever, it's still early. For the record, I was joking. Points to you for standing up for yourself, but nothing I said was at all serious.

Still, you're a feisty one, ain'tcha? We're gonna have fun with a capital N.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/11/2009, 6:05 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

Well, whatever, it's still early. For the record, I was joking. Points to you for standing up for yourself, but nothing I said was at all serious.

There ya go. There's the truth from the Snake himself Wink
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/12/2009, 6:15 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

Wow snake being honest and totally not sarcastic..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/13/2009, 3:46 am

Naked Snake wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

haha hmmm k, this is gonna be one interesting time Smile "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" Smile hopefully you know what that's from. classic.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/13/2009, 4:01 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

How adorable.

Wow snake being honest and totally not sarcastic..

Yeah... That's something you don't see everyday XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 10/15/2009, 6:44 pm

Howdy folks;

I've been clicking around online the last little bit and somehow came across this place, so I figured I'd join up and see what's going on here.

My handle is Xenophobic Sponge but don't worry I don't much hate people and my pants are decidedly not square. I'm a 24 year old male from Ontario.

I'll probably be lurking around on and off, occasionally adding in my two cents worth if I feel like it. I just thought it would be polite to say hello first so you didn't all think I was some weird stalker or something.

Well, I think that'll do it. Have a good evening.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.