DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tween Titans

Go down

The Tween Titans Empty The Tween Titans

Post by teenj12 3/12/2011, 1:11 pm

PLOT: Follows 12 year old Robin with a team consisting of Sunboy, Invisible Kid, and Dream Girl.
teenj12
teenj12

Back to top Go down

The Tween Titans Empty Re: The Tween Titans

Post by teenj12 3/12/2011, 6:31 pm

The Tween Titans
Ep.1 "Fire Burning"
Robin was a solo man now. The 12 year old partner to Batman was on his own now. Just two weeks ago, he stumbled into New Jersey, Roselle and ever since, has protected it from terrible mobsters and bank robbers.

As Robin walked down the street, he heard a loud blast and saw everyone running. A fire had broke lose at a local factory. Ready to help, Robin ran in. His cape was like a shield. He saw some other boy walking right through the fre as if it didn't even hurt. "Hey, this is MY mission!" Robin yelled.

"Funny, I was here first." the boy said. "I'm Sunboy, age 12." he said. "Why don't you help me?" he asked. He cleared path filled with fire while Robin helped the people in the building out. The heroes were thanked by the police. "We made a good team in there!" Sunboy said.

"Team? All we did was help a few factory workers out of a burning building." Robin said, wrecking the mood. "Netherless, I'll be looking forward to working with you more in this town." Sunboy as he began walking away.
teenj12
teenj12

Back to top Go down