DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chat

+31
Kyuubi
Cylor
Tÿ
redeagle321
Negromancer
Xenophobic Sponge
RustleXer
Titans_Fan123
SylverBluTitan
Laughing_Man
Vandal
EllaMila1
archiesangel
Azrael
~Angel~
j1e3s5
trainergreen
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
0chocolachao0
floatingmagiprak
ultimateravenfan
Riaaanna
Sierra
Thecrazykid3649
BoxedWater
Miss Ell
thewizardofodd12
Raevien
Blitzkrieg
FloatingMagikarp
35 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Random Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Chat

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/22/2009, 5:18 pm

artemis 1223 wrote:
r u joiking? this waffle is immune to becoming stale! it shall live forever!

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
if u say so... but don't run to me when u catch swine flu 4 eating it
i always thought eating too much waffles would give a person the
omg it was once a train but that was because that there neck wasn't
an elbow is on top of a rainbow gotts no pig today on a fire hydrant never
eat a ate a eat a ate a eat a ate a eat a ate a eat a ate a mountain is no
neck joe on tree top mountain googly wear ching found the chong noodle
flopping pie knob knob disease.

i heard that it's veeerrrryyy deadly.
before you know it you'll be turning green and
growing flowers that sing that'll live on top of your head foreeevvverrrr *drops* Shocked
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/22/2009, 5:19 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
germany411 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
germany411 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:if someone wanted to know about the proj and is a fan of tt, would you___

A.ignore them completely
B.Bake them a cake
C.invite them to join the proj.
D.Eat them And then blame karp since she ate rianna on yt lol

answer this wrong and you'll suffer the consequences!!! Twisted Evil
i choose c and d.
btw who is this.... "karp" you speak of..?
hehehehehe...

lol are you a cannibal karp? Cuz if you are I think I am going to side with you...lol
dunno, guess this here magikarp is evolving into a....
really REALLY hungry piranha XD oh well, no worries though.
my digestive system works differently from otheres.
after eating something or SOMEONE ( xD ) they automatically
get teleported to either jupiter or start falling from the sky
like there's no tomorrow XD

AWESOME!!! Let's all go to jupiter!!! lol
lol then i guess i should start eating XD
nomnomnomCHEW.
neh... i think i just got a cavity from trying
to eat crazykid. ahhhhh the sugar >.< XD

yeah crazy has been eating(and stealing) a lot of rianna's waffles with extra syrup Smile :lol!:
that explains how i got the cavity. ._.; xD
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/22/2009, 6:09 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
artemis 1223 wrote:
r u joiking? this waffle is immune to becoming stale! it shall live forever!

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
if u say so... but don't run to me when u catch swine flu 4 eating it
i always thought eating too much waffles would give a person the
omg it was once a train but that was because that there neck wasn't
an elbow is on top of a rainbow gotts no pig today on a fire hydrant never
eat a ate a eat a ate a eat a ate a eat a ate a eat a ate a mountain is no
neck joe on tree top mountain googly wear ching found the chong noodle
flopping pie knob knob disease.

i heard that it's veeerrrryyy deadly.
before you know it you'll be turning green and
growing flowers that sing that'll live on top of your head foreeevvverrrr *drops* Shocked

what in the name that is all holy?
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 5/22/2009, 7:07 pm

RANDY SANDERSON92 wrote:wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow the randomness is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the walrus! goo-goo-gajoob bitches!
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/22/2009, 8:50 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
RANDY SANDERSON92 wrote:wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow the randomness is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoots wiz for being crazy and then throws him into a high security prison*
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/22/2009, 8:52 pm

germany411 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:

no comment....execpt this one! Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 5/22/2009, 9:45 pm

germany411 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:

Wiz then breaks out of prison and casts the avda kadrva spell on germany*
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/22/2009, 11:37 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:

i don't know what this ave cadavre hocos pocos voodoo thing is but it doesn't work on me! Shurikens wiz to the wall.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 5/23/2009, 12:35 am

heeeey everyoneeeee!!!!
guess where i am RIGHT NOW???!!! I'm at McD!!!!!! eating and studying stupid math and stupid science Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat clown clown Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Neutral No No No clown Suspect Twisted Evil :idea: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you cyclops Crying or Very sad Cool cyclops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil alien alien alien alien pale cyclops silent bounce :D Surprised
clown
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/23/2009, 12:55 am

RiannaAndClaire wrote:heeeey everyoneeeee!!!!
guess where i am RIGHT NOW???!!! I'm at McD!!!!!! eating and studying stupid math and stupid science Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat clown clown Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Neutral No No No clown Suspect Twisted Evil :idea: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you cyclops Crying or Very sad Cool cyclops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil alien alien alien alien pale cyclops silent bounce :D Surprised
clown

...wow.... Shocked
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/23/2009, 4:21 am

germany411 wrote:
clown

...wow.... Shocked
quite a... colorful page we've got here.. o___o;
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/23/2009, 5:48 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
germany411 wrote:
clown

...wow.... Shocked
quite a... colorful page we've got here.. o___o;

we're all colorful in my mind. Smile
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Random Chat - Page 5 Empty an even more colorful page

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/23/2009, 7:40 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed alien alien alien alien alien cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops clown clown clown clown clown pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pale cyclops What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cyclops clown Suspect :idea: :idea: :idea: Embarassed Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz :D Smile Smile Smile :D :geek: :joker: king king king king :joker: rendeer rendeer rendeer santa ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry :bom: :bom: :bom: :bom: Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball ☀ cheers ☀ santa ☀ Basketball cheers ☀ ☀ Basketball santa santa santa santa afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: I love you I love you No I love you alien cat cat cat cat cat monkey monkey monkey pale :D :D :D Cool Cool Smile Shocked monkey alien clown ☀ santa :farao: king :D :D

LOL!! one big happy family
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 5/23/2009, 9:08 am

germany411 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:

i don't know what this ave cadavre hocos pocos voodoo thing is but it doesn't work on me! Shurikens wiz to the wall.
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ell 5/23/2009, 9:44 am

germany411 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
germany411 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:

WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Ell
Miss Ell

https://www.youtube.com/ALEXISHEDGER92

Back to top Go down

Random Chat - Page 5 Empty another random question

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/23/2009, 5:11 pm

in the teen titans episode ''forces of nature'', what liquid was the balloon that hit starfire filled with?

A. hair dye
B.motor oil
C.antifreeze
D.syrup
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 5/23/2009, 6:49 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:in the teen titans episode ''forces of nature'', what liquid was the balloon that hit starfire filled with?

A. hair dye
B.motor oil
C.antifreeze
D.syrup

b.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/23/2009, 8:58 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:in the teen titans episode ''forces of nature'', what liquid was the balloon that hit starfire filled with?

A. hair dye
B.motor oil
C.antifreeze
D.syrup

b.

BINGO!!! here's ur prize *throws a monkey at wiz* monkey :lol!:

Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 5/23/2009, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Random Chat - Page 5 Empty a dramatic announcement....

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/23/2009, 9:08 pm

no one... not in a million years.... could fathom....the absolute fact that....................................... I'M CRAZY!!!!!!!!! bet none of u would have guess that huh? Razz Razz Razz Razz Smile Smile :D Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Wink Wink Wink
Razz :D alien
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 5/23/2009, 10:33 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:

A. hair dye
B.motor oil
C.antifreeze
D.syrup

b.

BINGO!!! here's ur prize *throws a monkey at wiz* monkey :lol!:

Yay!
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/24/2009, 6:01 pm

well, guess i'll be going now.
see you guys around.

FloatingMagikarp out.
*starts flopping out backstage*

*flopflopflop...*

audience: =___=;
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/24/2009, 6:05 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:well, guess i'll be going now.
see you guys around.

FloatingMagikarp out.
*starts flopping out backstage*

*flopflopflop...*

audience: =___=;

later karp!
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Random Chat - Page 5 Empty GUESS WHAT?

Post by Miss Ell 5/24/2009, 6:17 pm

guess whats for breakfast? PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Ell
Miss Ell

https://www.youtube.com/ALEXISHEDGER92

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 5/24/2009, 6:18 pm

RANDY SANDERSON92 wrote:guess whats for breakfast? PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about syrup? :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/25/2009, 4:56 am

hey guys and especially to those who are on
much more than i.

what are the usual days where a good amount of members are on?
just wondering yup because i have some plans in store for those days.
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next