DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood Roleplay Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood Roleplay Discussion Empty Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood Roleplay Discussion

Post by Vandal 4/2/2014, 11:01 am

So we've been texting, PMing, getting on the chatbox and pretty much rebooting old ideas and making them fresh again for what seems to be the last week or so. I present to you Teen Titans: Dark Days Ashes and Blood. I'm really excited and really ambitious about starting up some roleplaying again, and I'm sure everyone reading this is as well. I was happy to just start talking about it. Anyway, I feel ready to start expositioning on the stage of the roleplay.

Plot

It's party time on the Planet of Tamaran, the Celebration of Tobeckpliz only comes once every 5000 Morflarks (however long that is...) and the Titans seize the opportunity to partake in the once in a life time event. One problem, the trip will last them nine Earth months. Wanting to branch out, Robin recruits new Titans to the team, and will have them watch over the city as well as Titans Tower. As villains become aware that the Teen Titans left, they quickly take advantage of this fact. Still, sometimes it's better to have the Devil you know than the Devil you don't.

Character Sheets and New Ideas

Character sheets are open! Just in case you don't know, I am currently in the progress of a lot of different things involving this roleplay, so some character sheets may appear midgame IN-thread, for cameo appearnaces and villain entrances. But I want everyone else's main character sheets here. If you plan on having a surprise cameo appearance, you can PM me about it. I am looking to have a very colorful roster of villains and heroes.

Just as another new feature we're testing out, GM control. As the GM I will post matter of fact conditions, characters will need sleep, will need to eat, and will get fatigued. So I will post in Green letting you know what condition your characters are in, then you can post around that. So if I say you're in a fight and someone throws a flash grenade, I will post Your character has been blinded and deafened. You post around that until I post Your character regains sight and sound. I know it's a little unorthadox, but it's so we don't have any god modding, like a character throws a flash grenade and then it doesn't affect them in the slightest.

We all should know general rules by now, we've all been doing this for years. Unless someone new happens to join, I'd say let's discuss! If anyone has any ideas for anything at all, let me know.

Last edited by Vandal on 5/2/2014, 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood Roleplay Discussion Empty Re: Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood Roleplay Discussion

Post by Vandal 4/3/2014, 2:15 pm

Hawkboy
Jotis Karr:

Last edited by Vandal on 4/7/2014, 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood Roleplay Discussion Empty Re: Teen Titans: Ashes and Blood Roleplay Discussion

Post by redeagle321 4/4/2014, 12:39 am

Ladies and Gentlemen;

Zero

Spoiler:

Last edited by redeagle321 on 4/5/2014, 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/5/2014, 12:34 am

And since you've all been so good;

Sparky

Spoiler:

Last edited by redeagle321 on 4/18/2014, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/7/2014, 11:35 am

Looper

Spoiler:
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 4/7/2014, 11:18 pm

The Hellborn Degenerate

Spoiler:
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/29/2014, 2:10 pm

So, today DC Entertainment released a pre-order for Green Lantern Vol. 4 for the New 52. The title? Green Lanter: Dark Days.

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Vol-Dark-Days/dp/1401249426

Just a heads up, I'm changing the name of our roleplay.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/27/2014, 11:54 am

Since we've barely had any posts for nearly a month, I've noticed that the RP has more or less come to a screeching halt. However, I had an idea, should any of you wish to keep it alive;

Chatbox- RP night!

Since we're all pretty busy, we take pre- determined night that we've all got off, play out a mission that Van has cooked up for the RP, and we play out the story there. Perhaps posting the results up afterwards so we can re- read it if we want. This way, we can schedule it at our convenience and finish whole missions and such in a night, taking as long or being as quick as we want.

What do you guys think? Good idea? Bad idea? Another 'Red needs to stop coming up with ideas' idea?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/27/2014, 5:56 pm

I'd like to have a chatbox day, my days off are always weekends.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/27/2014, 10:23 pm

So perhaps, assuming it fits everybody's schedule, next Saturday night?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/28/2014, 1:22 pm

I'm going to be out of town Saturday, but maybe Sunday night?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/28/2014, 1:22 pm

Tiz has the same schdule as I do, but she has food poisoning, so I don't know if she'll be available. Karm has a confusing schedule, so we have to ask her about it.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/28/2014, 1:23 pm

Oh wow, we posted the exact same minute.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/28/2014, 8:17 pm

I don't see anything wrong with pushing it back to Sunday, assuming Tiz is feeling better by then.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/30/2014, 1:24 pm

She texted me recently, apparently she hasn't been getting better :<
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/30/2014, 7:53 pm

Aww, that stinks. Well, when she does get better I suppose we can schedule our little RP- jam session accordingly with her.

Of course, I'd also love to log in with you guys Sunday as well.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/31/2014, 11:22 am

We can still do Sunday, I don't have a problem with that.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/8/2014, 9:30 pm

Since we had a good turnout for last Sunday, is anybody interested in meeting up this upcoming Sunday as well?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down