DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 8:46 pm

I roared in pain and bite into the vones struggling to get free. Also at the same time fighting my furry. I could not much longer. I eyed luna trying to tell her i could not hold back much longer. I bite one of the vines cutting trough them but it could not last long. it would take to much time to free myself before my demon self kicks in.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 8:47 pm

(Wait, Shadow, what kind of energy does Luna shoot? Ben can absorb energy like starbolts and sonic blasts, as well as electricity and light-- if it is dark energy then he cannot absorb it)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 8:48 pm

Casius saw Lupe clawing and biting into his armor. With a punch powerful enough to throw a truck, he Hit the creaturew with all his might and helped Ghost up. "You okay?" He asked. He reached for his EMP cannon, only to realize he left it upstairs. 'Damn... looks like I'm gonna do this messy way.' he thought, taking up a fighting stance.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 8:49 pm

(I'm confused.. If Lupe's tryin' to bite me, how did I get punched? n If she is tryin' to bite me, it's gonna take more than a bite to rip through armor O.o I'm chill either way, jus wanna make sure it makes sense Smile)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 8:50 pm

Ben was knocked down. Cursing himself for his inability to absorb dark energy, he quickly got back up. Kill her as well! He commanded Matt, and Matt began rushing towards Luna. Shooting a couple vines upward, Matt attempted to lead Luna into a trap by getting her close to the two trees.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 8:53 pm

Ghost wrote:(I'm confused.. If Lupe's tryin' to bite me, how did I get punched? n If she is tryin' to bite me, it's gonna take more than a bite to rip through armor O.o I'm chill either way, jus wanna make sure it makes sense Smile)

(lupe has like super streangth and is in a demon form. her bite is like very strong and can break through most metels including titinum.)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 8:56 pm

Karmy saw the creature try and nom Mercy. Reaching in her bag she pulled out a knife and jumped on the creatures back. "Woah Bessy!" as the thing tried to buck her off. She hung on for dear life, trying to get a stab at the beast.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 8:57 pm

I felt the large impact of the punch and snarled. I jumped infront of luna stopping the trees from crushing her and began to lift them from the ground. i threw them towards Ben snarling. I charged into him with an anormus amount of force. "LEAVE HER ALONG!" i roared in a devils voice.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 9:00 pm

With a quick flash, Ben released a bolt of energy focused on Lupe. With a crack it left his fingertips, hurling towards the beast.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 9:01 pm

Matt was pinned down for a moment, and though his eyes saw Adela, there was no recognition or spark of life on his face. Quickly roots sprung from the ground, pushing Adela back and allowing Matt to rise.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 9:02 pm

Fire grew from my skin as you can see the furry form my eye my demon self was taken over. I jumped onto Ben crushing him to the ground and roared in his face. I bite his head using all force to crush down on him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 9:03 pm

Ghost slammed into an adjacent building, but given his armor and previous special forces skill, it didn't hinder him. He got up and called to Casius, "EMP that dog's ass."
He took out his sniper again and shot the dog square in the chest, and just to ensure the beast was down, he threw a Semtex on it, causing a rather huge explosion. He then threw another flashbang, and stood by Ben, taking out his plamsa blades.
"Let's play."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 9:06 pm

Lupe wrote:
Ghost wrote:(I'm confused.. If Lupe's tryin' to bite me, how did I get punched? n If she is tryin' to bite me, it's gonna take more than a bite to rip through armor O.o I'm chill either way, jus wanna make sure it makes sense Smile)

(lupe has like super streangth and is in a demon form. her bite is like very strong and can break through most metels including titinum.)

(Then maybe you should tone down your character..)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 9:06 pm

With a spark and a loud crack, electricity flowed towards Luna. "Very well," Ben replied, "Ex-001, come here!" and with that Matt tripped Adela with a vine, and sprinted over to him. Putting his hands on Matt, Ben sent another pulse of energy into the boy, and vines sprung up all around, preparing to defend from all sides.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 9:10 pm

The blast knocked the juggernaut on his back, but the kick did little to the chest piece.
"Now, now, if you're gonna take the fight to my doorstep, at least put some effort into it.. Like this," he said in a sarcastic tone.
He immediately slashed Luna's chest with a blade and kicked her back.

(On a side note, anything I say here is strictly RP to make it more fun, so don't take it seriously, it's all for fun)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 9:11 pm

Ghost wrote:The blast knocked the juggernaut on his back, but the kick did little to the chest piece.
"Now, now, if you're gonna take the fight to my doorstep, at least put some effort into it.. Like this," he said in a sarcastic tone.
He immediately slashed Luna's chest with a blade and kicked her back.

(On a side note, anything I say here is strictly RP to make it more fun, so don't take it seriously, it's all for fun)
(same with Ben, he might say some insults or sarcastic remarks, PLEASE don't take it personally, it's just Ben's character)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 9:12 pm

Casius Ran to his room and snatched his trusted EMP cannon. making sure the locked door oposite the ammo room was still secure, he leapt from the fifth story down to the fight where the others were. Aiming his cannon at the group, he prepared a shot. "So, who's gonna get it first?" He said, siming the cannon at Lupe, then Luna, then Dleano and Adela, then Ivy, then back to Lupe. Five titans, five shots. Perfect.

Twoface looked at the fight, and flip his coin. "Good heads, I fight." he said. Good heads. He sneered, and reached for his black and white pistols...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 9:16 pm

Eventually Karmy stabbed the beast causing its back to arch, Mercy then pulled out her knife and shanked its neck causing it to spill blood all over her. The beast died in seconds. She scrambled up and looked at Karmy who was practically dancing. "Let's just find the freakin' stone already.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 9:19 pm

"Hey Casius, can you toss me something electronic?" Ben yelled, "Preferably something with lots of battery power!" and with that he continued to surge his energy into Matt, causing the plants all around to grow extremely fast, and to have very powerful regenerative abilities. The tree that had received the blast healed back in seconds. Ben smirked slightly, content with his new weapon.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 9:22 pm

"Forgetting the headpiece? It's all good, everyone does," Ghost laughed as he punched Adela out of his way.
"Casius n Two-face, what took ya so long?"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 9:23 pm

Upon seeing the shadow come at him, Twoface made a snarling noise and leapt intot he air, cocked his pistols, and fired with expert percision at the heroes...

Seeing Adela atack Ghost, Casius fired his first blast at her. "Ngihty ngiht." He hissed as the blast screamed at her, crackling with energy. Hearing Ben's request for electricity, Casius slung a blast at him also, sending electricity coursing into his body. Casius just hoped he didn't fry the kid...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 9:31 pm

Casius recovered quickly from the throw. "Awright, let's see 'ya block this." Casius grumbled as he hoisted up a car. He threw it at the heroes. "Quick, shoot it!" Caisus shouted to Ghost.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 9:35 pm

"No problem," Ghost said. He aimed, and fired at the bottom of the car, just as it was little over an inch over the heroes. It burst into a fiery bomb as the gas tank exploded.
"I'm waiting," Ghost said sarcastically.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 9:38 pm

"See, what I tell 'ya last night? I love fireballs." Casius said calmly. He entered a fighting position in case the heroes got a second wind....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 9:44 pm

Matt's mind was void, like that of one who is dead, yet there he stood alive. Ben, strengthened by the blast, sent more energy into Matt's body. The entire Alley was blocked off by trees, and roots launched up towards Luna, Lupe, Delano, and Adela.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next