DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 9:49 pm

Karmy stopped dancing and followed Mercy. "Do we even know what this stone looks like?"

(i'll come up with the next monster Mercy)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 9:59 pm

sending another wave of vines and roots towards the group, Ben turned to Ghost. "Shall we make our leave?" he said, a hint of fatigue in his voice.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 10:01 pm

Ghost's gun was resting on his shoulder, as he himself leaned on a nearby building in the shadows.
"Works for me," he shrugged. "That chill with you, Casius?"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 10:11 pm

Casius glanced up at his home the enxt floor up. Hopefully, the riders didn't see hwere he jumped form earlier and find his apartment. Plus, if everyone was leaving, he would get paddled again if he stayed. "Sure, hold up." he said, dashing over to where Ghost and the others were. [Two face joined them I presume]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 10:15 pm

Ghost threw a smoke grenade, causing the entire area to fill with smoke; when it cleared, the group was gone.
But Ghost wasn't done just yet. He had made his way to the rooftop, shot a car behind the young heroes, causing a violent explosion.
"A parting gift.." he whispered as the flames englulfed them.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 10:16 pm

"Excellent...." Ben said with a smirk. Matthew was following them soundly. "How do you like my experiment?" Ben asked, "I should be able to reproduce this result in many other individuals as well" he added.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 10:17 pm

I saw te flames burst overus. I snarled at him and ran towards luna grabbing her i curled in a ball and spread my wings shelting her as the blast hit me. I winced in pain but remained where i was. I screatched in pain but refused to leave luna.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 10:19 pm

"Another won't be necesary or wanted. I need the Riders for the plan." Twoface muttered. All of the peices were coming together...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 10:21 pm

"Worked like a charm (lol)," Ghost laughed.
"I had my doubts about it, but it proved powerful."
Ghost looked at his armor, noting a few scratches here and there.
"Damn dog.."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 10:23 pm

"Though I have heard of you both, I do not know what all you are capable of. Do you have any abilities, as I do?" Ben asked ghost and Casius as the group kept running along the rooftops (TMNT scene ftw Lol).

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 10:24 pm

I looked up through the blazes and got up. I sprinted to where ghost was and tackled im."im not a dog! IM A WOLF!" i screamed and bite into his neck throwing him to the wall. However my heart slowly was fadding on me but i ignored it.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 10:25 pm

Seeing the creature attack Ghost, Ben quickly shot a bolt of electricity into it, sending it to the ground. Knowing how they must keep moving, Ben turned, and continued running with the others. "Why would that thing be so persistent?" he wondered, but he soon pushed the thought out of his mind.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 10:27 pm

(lol, Lupe, all the bad guys escaped n you guys don't know where they are)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 10:28 pm

Ghost wrote:(lol, Lupe, all the bad guys escaped n you guys don't know where they are)

(I just pretended Lupe used dog senses or something to find us on the roof, but we blasted her off)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 10:29 pm

Mercy shook her head, "No, he just said it was called the Summoner's Stone... it's being gaurded so it shouldn't be too hard to find..." Mercy wish she could have more light then all of a sudden a blinding light flooded the entire woods. Their eyes adapted and realized they were at the edge of a cliff.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 10:30 pm

"Well, I have eyars of combat training, but if you're asking if I'm a metahuman, the answer is no." Casius replied, struggling to keep up due to his slow speed. "I don't need powers- luck is my ally." Twoface said, fliping his coin to prove his point. However, as Lupe tackled Ghost, he nearly lost his footing in shock. however, she was sent flying, coutsey of Charge. "So where to now?" Casius huffed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 10:31 pm

Ghost wrote:(lol, Lupe, all the bad guys escaped n you guys don't know where they are)

(she can sense where ou are through ground movements and sensing ur brain waves.)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 10:34 pm

My heart pounded in my chest. I looked up at the roof growling. "I swear i will find you and it wont be pretty than." I got up weakly and limped to a nearby tree. I fell to my knees and fainted my heart could not take any more. My for changed back to my normal pup self as i lay there unmoving. Injuried badly. My leg was in serious pain from the fall believing i broke it.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 10:36 pm

"If that dog scratches my armor again, she's gonna taste plasma.." Ghost joked. "Thanks for that, Casius."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 10:38 pm

I lay there unmoving as blood trinkled from my lips. My eyes were shut for i was out cold. I didnt want to wake up knowing pain awaited me so i didnt fight my faint as i usually did.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 10:49 pm

Karmy looked down the cliff and whistled. "Wow, even I don't wanna jump off that! How should we get around thi-" she was interrupted by a squeaking sound. They both turned around and saw a puff ball. Literally. It was about the size of a basket ball and was covered in pink fuzz. Big watery eyes stared up at the duo. "Awww it's so cute!" and before Mercy could say anything, Karmy ran up to it and pulled it into a hug. "See Mercy! There's nothing t-mmph!" Suddenly tentacles shot from behind it and wrapped around Karmy's mouth and torso.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 10:51 pm

I could sense the warmth of the cave but even as i fought i was to weak to awoken.MY heart was slowly regenerating. but the pain slowled it down. I had a horriable cut on my leg across my chest and a broken leg. the bruises i didnt mind.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 10:58 pm

"Holy crap, Karmy!!" Mercy took out one of her guns and shot it at the puffball, if it did anything it weakened it's grip. She took out her knife and attempted to help her out of the situation. Cutting off all the tentacles the ball dropped to the floor. Karmy was taken aback and Mercy smashed the ball with her foot. "Don't.... don't hug anything you don't know.. you can't make friends that easily." She warned Karmy. Then at the cliffs edge, a bridge rose up slowly. Mercy motioned to cross it and they did.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 10:58 pm

Casius nodded in acknowledgement. "Hey, we can go to my new place to hide out for a bit." Twoface suggested.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 11:08 pm

As Cara neared her destinationhe recognized one of the people she had fought earlier.. when she was a villain. Casius, his name was. She stopped in front of him. "Hey... I know you.." She said, narrowing her eyes
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next