DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 37 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Starfire_02 2/11/2010, 2:28 am

(I hate to do this but I'm quitting the rp. So yeah, you guys can control Carafrost, or just kill her off. I really don't care. Goodbye.)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 37 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 2:30 am

Lol!!! It's like a bird of ideas just smacks into my head at random xD!!!)

Karmy stood at the stove, flipping soy pancakes. (Which are so good if I may add!!) Even though she knew she was the only vegan, she wanted to cook sething anyways. She didn't get to cook a lot of the times, so she enjoyed it whenever the chance arose. It helped her clear her mind. As she poured some mote batter in the pan, she hears someone approch. "You should really be in bed Mercy."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 2:34 am

(LOL Karmy-- RP? xDDD)

Charmer awoke in the finely-decorated penthouse suite. Outside the large windows he could see gray clouds looming over the city; it was a depressing morning. Charmer had made sure to thank Weatherman for getting him out of the dangerous situation the previous evening, and was now in one of the skyscrapers owned by SYNG. Charmer yawned, then stretched his arms. He sat up in the king-sized bed, its ivory silk sheets covering him. The walls and ceiling of the suite were an elegant rustic bronze. At one side of the bedroom sat a large curved sofa with ivory cushions and pillows. At another side sat a large HD flat screen with home theater system. Elegant paintings and sculptures decorated the bedroom, mostly in shades of bronze and chamoisee. Next to the bed sat a large mahogany dresser, and Charmer slowly got up, walking over to it. After collecting the outfit he was going to wear, he made his way to the elegant bathroom attached to the bedroom.

A hot shower was exactly what Charmer needed to wake up. After he had finished and gotten dressed in a black muscle shirt, jeans, sneakers, and his usual headphones, Charmer made his way downstairs. Upon reaching the parking lot, Charmer got in his car, and went off to the cafe to get some breakfast.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 3:02 am

Though Mercy didn't have the luxuries of a shower for the last 3 days, and though she didn't have a king size bed with paintings or elegantly finished dressers filled with an array of clothing and beautiful shades, Mercy was happy to be alive. "On a beautiful morning like this?" Mercy asked Karmy. "Not for the world." Mercy was happee to be alive.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 3:18 am

A bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and a hazelnut cappuccino were all Charmer needed to start his day out. As he sat at a booth eating his breakfast peacefully, his cell rang. He looked at who was calling, and sighed. "Hello, Marissa..." he said with a little less enthusiasm than he should've. "Charmer, what information have you gathered regarding Sarah?" Marissa asked, a hint of urgency in her voice. "All I know is what Gabe told me. I was GOING to learn more information, when one of their teammates started calling me a manipulator. I don't know HOW she could have known, unless she has telepathy or some great intuition..." Charmer said with a huff, "my disguise is usually flawless". "Yeah yeah, enough about that," Marissa said, "We need to know everything you learned. Did you speak with anyone while you were among them?" she asked, growing impatient. charmer sighed, and rolled his eyes, though he knew Marissa could not see it. "Yes, a girl named Karmy," he reported, "she's able to create portals, and from what she's said I don't think these portals have any distance limit." Marissa was silent for a moment, then spoke up. "Very interesting, Charmer," she said, "We'll need you to file a report on everything you learned there. I think Intel is going to be pleased with these findings."

"Fine, I'll do that when I get back to the penthouse, ok?" Charmer said, also growing a little impatient, since his breakfast was getting cold. "Very well then, Charmer," replied Marissa, "Just make sure you get that information to us before Lenore has to call you, because trust me, SHE wont be so patient about it." Charmer chuckled to himself, then agreed. After saying goodbye, he hung up and returned to his breakfast. As he sat there eating, Charmer thought about Karmy; about what she had said. Was there more in life than what SYNG could offer? As he sat, he could not help but think about that strange yet amazing girl who somehow could seem to relate to him.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 7:05 am

Tofu eggs, fabricated simulations of that which comes from the chicken's ass, its monochromatic tone matched the clay plate it was served on. Tofu bacon, the food that has no taste had been filled that it could mimic taste like the fat of a pig's back. Amazing what one could do with tofu. Her toast wasn't even real toast. It didn't matter, she felt like a queen eating all that. Rarely did they ever have the time to stop and eat, less talk to each other. The dreary skies made it easy for them to do that at the moment. The Midnight Riders sat to eat breakfast. Even Casius and Ghost joined in (still keeping their helmets on.) Their water wasn't even real water, yet no one was complaining.

"I believe," Mercy started "that we have found Batman's killer."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/11/2010, 7:51 am

Casius never really had what anyone would call a good night's sleep in years. Tonight was no exception. His mind churned like a blender full of iron screws, the thoughts of what happened that day playing over and over in his mind like a busted VCR. He could see his daughter, mutilated in Ben's lab, giving him a cold, mindless look. He could see Karmy's sad face as she told him his son was dead. he could even still vividly see somehting about someone asking to se ehis daughter, although this made little sense to Casius, but certaintly didn't help. However, after a while, he managed to bust the cycle and rouse himself awake. He smelled soemhting cooking in his kitchen. He got up and sloughed over to where Karmy was cooking.
He lifted his helmet and tried to eat... whatever it was. he was still a little groggy, but he snaped up like a bullet when Mercy said she had found the Bat's killer. "Who? who killed him?" Casius asked, intruiged.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 7:59 am

"Young man, alias: Redeemer. He told me as he stabbed me last night. God, its painful.. But he intended to kill me. If you guys know where we could get a hold of him we probably have already solved that problem. Now we just have to get the criminals back in Arkham..." She looked at Casius. He seemed really concerned. "You were friends with Bruce Wayne?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 8:12 am

(Dare I see some foreshadowing in there Charmy O_o)

Karmy had been the only one not picking at their food. Who could blame them though? They hadn't been through what she had and seen the horrors of the FDA! So she happily ate while Mercy continued. "Any idea where the rat bastard is Merc?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 8:23 am

(It can be if you all want lol. I'm just sort of making options for whatever you all want. Mercy, to what extent may I use this company? I mean... May I use agents in short spurts, should they be in the background and never interact with others, or should I have them interact, but PM you before each interaction? Also, Mercy, what do you think of having Redeemer be part of Team 1?)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 8:36 am

(Go with whatever you want Charmy ^_^ If it'll make the RP interesting and fun, then I'm in with whatever you choose :D Wait, so SYNG killed Batman O_O)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 8:43 am

(Yeah, but one detail that I want to emphasize: Agents aren't in charge; they don't know everything going on. Charmer really isn't villainous, he's just misinformed. Really, from what he sees SYNG is a great thing helping others. :D So when we say SYNG killed batman, that really means that Central Intel had Team 1 (Redeemer) kill batman, whereas the other teams know nothing about it.)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 8:47 am

(O_O!! Well frick, now I feel like an ass to being mean to Charmer. Well granted Karmy know's nothing about this so... Whatever's good with you Charmy ^_^. I would love to (try) fight some agents of those agents XP)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 8:51 am

(It's up to Mercy whether or not I could bring them in. Hehe it WOULD be fun having them all do brief little fights. I was hoping one of you guys could catch Marissa snooping or something. I mean, she turns into water, maybe you could see her come out of a puddle on the ground, or slip through a facet when washing your hands, etc. Marissa's ability extends to turning other things to water with her, but only light things such as her own clothes, small weapons, etc. I really should make up the other teams soon lol)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 9:03 am

(Lol, I can see it now! ('As Karmy was washing her hands, something came out of the faucet. "OMG THERE'S AN AGENT ON MY HANDS!!" and she ran around screaming.') Or what if she came in through the toilet O_o.... I'm not even going to try and come up with an example for that... ewwww... nasty...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 9:15 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:(Lol, I can see it now! ('As Karmy was washing her hands, something came out of the faucet. "OMG THERE'S AN AGENT ON MY HANDS!!" and she ran around screaming.') Or what if she came in through the toilet O_o.... I'm not even going to try and come up with an example for that... ewwww... nasty...)

(Hahahahhaa I had wondered about that. Lol you lift the lid, and suddenly there's a face there xDDDD. I edited my list of teams, adding Carillon, a little girl with the power to "probe" everyone around her, but for less than a second at a time.)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 9:17 am

(Lol? That sounds... I have no idea XP You know what I just noticed? All your character's have died because they've been either shot or stabbed through the heart O_O...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 9:21 am

(Well you can't shoot or stab Marissa, if that's what you're wondering lol. Remember, things like bullets don't work on her. Ice, however, does. If you get her cold enough, she will freeze solid and can not do anything or go anywhere. But I still can't use her unless Mercy says it's ok Razz)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 9:25 am

Charmer was back in his penthouse suite, and was sitting on the couch with his laptop. The cold wind blew outside as he typed his report, and he was glad he was in a nicely-heated building. As he typed, his cell rang. The ringtone was again of guitar and bells, so Charmer knew who it was. "Yes, Gabe?" he asked as he tried to balance the phone with his shoulder and continue typing. "Charmer, something's come up: it seems Seth has turned against the company, and is trying to escape with information. Carillon and Eliza were sent to stop him, but Carillon was unsuccessful. Weatherman and Brian are now trying to hunt him down, and they need you to help stop him. He was last seen moving northward on 3rd Street. I'll meet you there." "Ok, be there as fast as I can," Charmer said, then said goodbye. As he hung up the phone, he was wondering why Seth would turn against the company. SYNG was helping people, why would anyone want to hinder that?

Charmer saved his report, then closed his laptop. Grabbing a light coat, he quickly got into the elevator, and was soon in the parking lot. Getting in his car, he couldn't get rid of the thought that maybe there was more to all this. As he drove off towards 3rd Street, Charmer had a lot on his mind.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 9:32 am

(I'm finally having Charmer realize that maybe SYNG isn't as good as he thought :D )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 9:35 am

(Ha! Lol I made someone think Razz oh and I don't want to kill your characters! Unless there's a really goog reason of course o_o...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 9:37 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:(Ha! Lol I made someone think Razz oh and I don't want to kill your characters! Unless there's a really goog reason of course o_o...)

(Well I can't directly use them unless Mercy says I can. So, you might not be killing anyone lol. I'm thinking of mainly keeping them in the background. You can interact with one of them if Mercy approves, but I think it would be better if they stayed sort of "out of sight".)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 10:15 am

(I approved of the company as a whole. Also Charmer was getting info for the company so they can use it against them, which is the reason why Mercy found you out when you asked about Ben. Right? ._.)

Redeemer stood atop 3rd street looking down with his binoculars. He always provided a good overwatch because of his powers as a teleporter.

"No idea where he is. No idea why he did it.." Mercy admitted to the group.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 10:19 am

Mercy wrote:(I approved of the company as a whole. Also Charmer was getting info for the company so they can use it against them, which is the reason why Mercy found you out when you asked about Ben. Right? ._.)

(Yeah, that's why I had him say "great intuition". :D He was gathering information, but at the same time he wanted to meet someone who wasn't part of the company and see what they were like. So does this mean Redeemer is on team 1? )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 10:34 am

As Charmer arrived at the destination, he parked his car and got out. Seeing Gabe across the street, Charmer ran over to greet him. "Glad you finally decided to join us" Gabe said sarcastically. "Yeah, well, I was in the middle of working on my report, so just be glad I came at all" Charmer replied with a huff. Soon Weatherman and Brian joined them. "We've located Seth somewhere near the old Inn just a couple blocks from here. Here are some communicators so we can all keep in touch," Weatherman said as he handed Charmer and Gabe communicators. "Let's go," Brian said as he motioned for them all to follow. The group ran along quickly, until they were at the Blue Moon Inn. "I'll see if I can spot him from the sky," Weatherman said as he opened one of his umbrellas, then took off in a gust of wind.

nearby civilians gasped and stared in awe as Weatherman took off into the sky. "Charmer, stop them from knowing anything-- we don't want civilians getting in the way," Weatherman said through the communicator. "All right..." Charmer said, then took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and focused. "YOU WILL ALL FORGET WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN HERE, AND GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS," Charmer commanded loudly. All the nearby civilians immediately went back to doing whatever they were doing before, completely ignoring the 3 agents standing there.

Charmer groaned slightly as he rubbed his forehead. "Man... that sure takes a lot out of a guy..." he mumbled to himself. "I found Seth! He's heading in your direction!" yelled Weatherman through the communicator, "Quickly, stop him!" The 3 agents looked around, and upon seeing Seth they ran towards him. Upon seeing them, Seth stopped in his tracks. In his left hand he held a briefcase, probably containing the stolen information. Charmer took another deep breath. "Seth, you are going to-" but was cut off when Seth's other arm extended, quickly wrapping around Charmer's mouth like a gag. "Not another word out of you!" Seth yelled. Quickly Gabe and Brian attacked Seth, using their guns. Seth distorted his body with ease, quickly dodging the shots. He did a high kick, his leg stretching to connect with Brian's face. Brian was knocked to the ground, a bit stunned from the strong blow.

(Hey Mercy, are you guys going to come to their location? I mean, these people are shooting and fighting in the middle of a populated area, it's sort of dangerous and all.)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next