DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Before Dawn

+4
Terra
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Darkness Before Dawn - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkness Before Dawn

Post by redeagle321 5/28/2010, 9:10 pm

I can delay it for a day, Merc. don't worry 'bout it.

And ur approved, abby o_O
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/28/2010, 10:07 pm

So when are we starting then? I may be gone for the next 2 days sadly.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/29/2010, 2:23 pm

Hm, I wanted to start tommorow, but I suppose I can put the starting post tonight if there are no objections.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/29/2010, 5:10 pm

Well I can post till 12am Florida time Red, till I have to go onto a flight back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Before Dawn - Page 2 Empty Intro post

Post by redeagle321 5/29/2010, 6:22 pm

last minuite tidbits:

~the Sale of firearms and weapons is explicitly forbidden to the general public. To obtain ammo for a gun, it must either be obtained from the black market or stolen.

~There are strict curfews in place for the general populace.

~The original titan's tower was knocked over in a fight.

But enough about that, this is what you all REALLY wanted to see:

Time:1500(3pm)
Day of the week:Monday
Weather: very cold and cloudy
Place: Jump city

The patrol drones marched down the road, weapons in hand as they followed their usual patrol vigil. The people on the streets gave them planty of space as they continued their mindless patrol.

At the head of this patrol squad was a young woman, clad in an blue assasin's suit (Similar to the one Terra wore in aftershock) and wearing a blue varriation of Slade's mask.

[Just a generic post to get us off the ground.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/29/2010, 7:26 pm

Alaska finished her cup of coffee and tossed it in the trash. She meandered to her Harley and hopped on; watching the parade. She placed her hand to her cheek, in boredom. This sucked. Looking around at the town, she felt a need for the Titans to come back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/29/2010, 8:24 pm

Kamica hit the deffective drone in the back with her sword of ice, made from her glass of water just seconds before. Bored out of her mind like always, she killed time training. There was never any action! No rebellions, no one Slade said to go after, and no one to fight or just hang out with. Sure JK was there, but the boy needed to not be such a lapdog to Slade! She finished the deffective drones off with a cartwheel of fire then grabbed her notebook from her pocket and headed out. Maybe Slade had somthing that would get rid of her boredem.

JK however wasn't so big on training. Insted spent his time shinning his arrow heads.The silver reflected his dark eyes back, and the gold of his mask. A mask like his master's with a color spin. While thinking of it, he wondered where his master was. Finnishing up the arrows, he left his room to find Slade only to run into his favorite person.
"Have you-" He started, only to have her cut in as normal. "No I'm looking for him too. JK you really need to ask about someone else." The two headed off together looking for their boss.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/29/2010, 8:36 pm

Slade sharpened a blood red blade[the same one from SNM] on a stone atop his throne like chair. He could hear the tell tale sound of his daughter and JK approaching. No doubt bored. He could hardly blame them- across from that infuriating Hotspot and that irritating Aqualad, nobody had seen so much as a glimpse of a superhero in months. There were rumors of Robin and Raven still runing about, but so far, he had yet to find them. "Again you grace me with your presence- what is it this time?" Slade asked, sheathing the sword as his students approached.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/29/2010, 8:49 pm

Blade sharpened her sword in the shadows. Of course. Of course they had caught her. She wasn't a good guy, or a bad guy. Just looking out for herself when she stole those guns. She recalled the moment like it was yesterday, when it in fact happened months ago. For so long, she had evaded capture, for so long she had survived. But then...
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" her scream echoed through the alleyway. The surrounding pair of blockers and three stealth assassins said nothing. A blocker at each alley way end. Walls crushing towards her on the sides. Her green eyes flashed around frantically, searching for any escape. Climb? No, they'd shoot her down. Attack? She was horridly outnumbered. Defense....still outnumbered. They'd get her any way. "Screw it, then." She spat, twirling her curved sword. "If I'm going down, I'm going down with a fight. Come on." She speared her sword through the nearest assassin, twisting it and yanking it out.

The droid's last action: Throwing a poison dart. Blade recognized it immediately. Knock out, mild pain. Out for an hour or two, enough time for them to get her and make her one of
them . She grit her teeth to suppress a whimper. She wasn't scared. She'd be back. The drowsiness caught her first, her arms flailing to her sides, any weapons in hand clattering to the ground. A cold needle point aimed at her elbow. Collapsing forward, meeting the ground and having a sting surge through her. Then she just...blacked out. But not before feeling the needle do it's job.

She shrieked.

And that's how she became a loyalist.
---
Annesthetize hugged the wall of the alleyway. Was she a loyalist?
Hell no.
Was she a hero?
Not exactly.

But was she willing to fight for the rest of humanity? Yes. And to her, that's all that really mattered. It was seeing her own friend, a word she rarely used, taken and transformed. Into an evil loyalist intent on keeping everything how it was. That was what pushed her over the edge. Pushed her to the goody goodies. "Temporary." she had promised herself. "Everything will be back to normal when Slade is out of control." She had said. That was months ago.

A grimace crept onto her features, quickly transforming into a scowl when she saw the drones do their usual parade around the town. Making sure all was in order. Sure everything was as Slade wanted it. Slade. The sicko. All she could do was dig her nails into her arm to keep from jumping out into battle right there. Something she knew she couldn't do, unless she wanted to become a cold loyalist.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/29/2010, 8:50 pm

JK was silent sure that Kamica was going to speak her mind, which she was going to as always...
"Well I could go on for so long, but sir, is there anything, and I mean anything, that you need done? Really, it's this kind of weather that gets me hyped for a brawl, or just anything!" Like always it was hard for her to skip over the fact she'd like some new pens, or penicels. Not the #2 kind but the sweet black ones. "You know a grocery run would work too..."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/29/2010, 9:04 pm

Slade sighed. A fighter with no fight was a dangeorus thing, so he needed SOMETHING to keep them busy. "Join Ilia on her patrol- some time outside might do you two well." Slade recomended.

Ilia. In the six months since her assimilation, she had become as cold as the ice she commanded, and as emotionless as the drones at her command. And what was worse- with that cold temperment came a sharp mind. She knew all too well she had many eyes on her right now- not all of them easily visible. She kept an eye on the compartments on her arm- just in case.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/29/2010, 9:15 pm

"I'll stay here then sir." JK said as Kamica shouted, "YES!" And ran out. JK shook his head, "How does she get all that energy?" He wondered out loud and walked out of the room, not before bowing to Slade.

As soon as she was outside, Kamica leapped into the air and rocketed herself high in the sky. She wasn't a big Ilia fan but dang! This was her kind of weather! Cloudy- great! Cold- sweetness! In no time she landed after a barrel roll, next to Ilia. "Hey frostbite! Guess I'm joining you today."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/29/2010, 9:51 pm

"I'll let oyu know when I figure it out..." Slade grunted. he withdrew hsi sharpening stone and got back to working on his red blade.

Ilia's ice cold maner never wavered. "Overjoyed." She said, no emotion in her voice whatsoever. She continued her cold march around the town, giving a glanc eoff to the Island where onyl the faintest hints of Titan's Tower could be seen in the form of residual groundwork.

Burning red eyes watched from the shadows of the city. The Princess? here, out in the open? Only basic, dimwitted drones and the chick in blue as her bodygaurds?
Oh, Hotspot was going to milk this dry.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/29/2010, 10:14 pm

(Princess? xD)
Kamica snorted, "Warm welcomes as always, eh?" Still even Ice Queen couldn't bring Kamica down today. In fact, as she marched she rose a couple inches off the ground ad was walking on air. "So... you guys don't see much action out here then?" She had to admit, it was better than being inside.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/29/2010, 10:28 pm

[Well, she IS Slade's daughter, and he DOES rule the whole dang world. I figured it was more or less fitting. o_.;]

"No. Pretty routine patrol. No real cases or events for nearly a week now." Ilia said in a monotone voice. She continued to walk on, the squad of drones trailing behind her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/29/2010, 10:43 pm

(That just made me laugh xD Cuz she acts like it somtimes)
Kamica sighed. "Well, I'd offer a game of hang man but my hang man would come alive." She looked around at the city, to her it looked gray. "Colorful place eh?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/30/2010, 3:42 pm

[Hmmm, if other people don't start posting soon, I'll be adding yet ANOTHER rp to my failbucket it seems =\ ]

"Yeah..... colorful." Ilia said in monotone. She continued to observe the city aimlessly, secretly wishing SOMETHING would break the boring mood.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/30/2010, 3:56 pm

(Gah! Sorry!)

Annesthetize watched. Here was her chance to bring a little uproar to the party. To her, that was the key. Attack in small irritating groups. Soon, the little annoyances become big problems. It was how the Romans fell, isn't it? She loaded her gun.
---
Blade stepped out of the shadows, being a loyalist, she wished to say hello to Ilia. The small, still human, part of her scowled, but the loyalist stayed with a blank expression. "Greetings."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/30/2010, 4:45 pm

Kamica waved at Blade, and was about to start a coveration when she saw the dog heading down the street. "Ilia, remind me to draw up some dog-bots later. It'll be great training." She turned back to Blade, "Hey, what's up?"

Last edited by Music_Hero2779 on 5/30/2010, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/30/2010, 4:45 pm

Robin snuck behind Raven. "How's the city? Can we launch an attack yet? Or should we wait?" He asked her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/30/2010, 4:58 pm

Robin grimmaced. "Who do we have...?" He asked taking a sheet of paper with names writen on them. "Did we get anyone new today?" He asked her.

Alaska drove as the robots passed by. She was driving 10 in a 30mph zone. She let out a depressive sigh.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/30/2010, 5:42 pm

Hotspot cursed under his breath- a few drones and Kamica were one thing, but he couldn't take on them PLUS Ilia and Blade. He needed to get them off gaurd somehow, and allies wouldn't be so bad either....

Ilia nodded curtly at Blade. Damn, EVERYONE must be bored tonight to WANT to go on patrol. But oh well- it broke the monotony. "What's up?" She asked dryly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/30/2010, 6:13 pm

"The sky." Blade replied with rolled eyes, spinning her sword handle in the palm of her hand. "And how are you two?" She added, just for the sake of being polite.
---
Annesthetize aimed the gun.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/30/2010, 6:15 pm

Ilia caught the barking noise and glanced off to the side. She fliped a switch on the side of her assasin mask, and flipped down heat a heat sensing lens. Sure enough, the temperature of the direction the dog was barking at was MUCH too high to be that of a human. Or at least a normal one. "I've got movement." she announced. Only one person it could be. "Good boy." She said to the dog, and fired a white bolt of energy into Hotspot's hiding place, and she heard a suprised curse.

Hotspot reeled from the ice blast. Dammit, THAT wasn't expected. His cover was blown. He figured he would make the best of it. He steped out into the open, a bright red plume of flames in each hand. "Glad to see me again?" he asked the group sarcastically.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/30/2010, 6:33 pm

"Perfect, a distraction." Annesthetize murmured, shooting her gun at the nearest droid. She didn't think anybody really noticed.
---
Blade took out a ninja star. "As glad as I could be if I were sitting on a cactus." She spat back, already aiming the star with her usual dead accuracy.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next