DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Before Dawn

+4
Terra
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Darkness Before Dawn - Page 11 Empty Re: The Darkness Before Dawn

Post by Vandal 7/2/2010, 6:54 pm

"You... You're the girl back at the-... Hey Specter where are we..?" Robin asked. "We didn't get an introduction. I'm Robin, that's Specter. We're apparently stuck together." He said. "Yeah, as in, you're my ticket out of this hell hole deal. Where's Hotpants and Nopants?" Specter asked referring to Hotspot and Raven.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/5/2010, 8:07 pm

Cyborg didn't like to be disturbed, so when the poor sap that came to alert him Slade wanted him was pitched out the window, the poor sap couldn't help but not be suprised very much. Go look for a batch of stragglers? Couldn't it wait 'till morning? Ah well, big wup.

Cyborg approached the aptly nicknamed 'Three Stooges' and Slade's new little henchman. "Figures- they assign me to the three stooges. Man, I have hit a new low." Cyrborg said disdainfuly, the dark silver LEDs of his armor glinting in the snow...

[hero post will be next]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/5/2010, 9:18 pm

"I am not a f*cking stooge, you walking toaster." Blade seethed, narrowing her eyes at Cyborg. Stooge. That's what her label was, now? She didn't even like Slade, let alone the other two. Why had she been clumped with them? He was once a Titan, too, she recalled. This made her hate for him escalate to a state of absolute disgust. Her hand twitched, inches from her sword.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/5/2010, 10:44 pm

"Hey crazy girl, mind if you watch stretchpants here?" Specter asked Annesthetize. "Stretchpants?" Robin asked confused. "Has to refer to us as pants?"

"I'm gonna go out for a while. Y'know. Sight seein'?" Specter asked walking closer to the wall.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/6/2010, 7:22 am

"Awww, am I rainin' on 'da wittle babies' parade?" Cyborg taunted, seeming to enjoy it. Ilia grunted. "Come on now, every second we spend here arguing the titans are getting further and further away. So let's get a move on." Ilia said disdainfuly. "Little miss iceheart has a point. There's a big fat promotion for whoever brings in Robin and Raven in particular." Cyrborg said, using his scanners and trotting off....

Hotspot and Raven trudged their way out of the woods untill they reached what seemed to be some kind of warehouse district. And as a stroke of good luck, there was Robin. "Hey, Robin!" he called out as he approached. "Y'all ok, nobody dead or anything?" He asked.

Time: 0400
Weather: light snow
CURFEW IS OFF AT 830
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/7/2010, 12:05 am

"Holy crap!" Annesthetize squealed. "All of you are here! I never thought I'd see another rebel after what happened to-...I never thought I'd see another rebel." She smiled, jutting out her hand. "Annesthetize's the name, numbing people is my game. Ann for short."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 7/7/2010, 12:10 am

"I'm not saying its gonna be easy, But we can make it just a tad bit easier. Just so we can have a bit of a jump on them." Coram rolled his eyes. "I mean, we can try the same old, same old and have a possible fail." Coram stretched out and looked at the entire group. "So how our we gonna go about doing this?"
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 7/7/2010, 6:50 pm

Kamica shrugged, "No idea here, I'm just a stodge." Even as she said it she laughed a bit, just to hide how insulted she was. "Come on, it's funny!" Seeing that no one was laughing she cleared her throat. "Blade's plan sounds good to me. We either move now or we lose them. And we all know how that'll end."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/7/2010, 9:31 pm

"Hotspot.. Raven! You're okay! Oh geez.. I'm glad you guys made it out in once piece" Robin said. "Oh god, my heart skipped a beat when I saw you." He said wiping his forehead full of sweat.

"Anna.. The.. Stize? Uhh can I just call you Anna? Or Ant?" Specter asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/7/2010, 10:29 pm

"Ann." Annesthetize repeated firmly. "Just Ann. And it's Annesthetize. Like anesthetics..." her voice trailed off. Maybe she was much more excited by this rebels than she should be. "Anyway, you guys better get into the warehouse. Curfew and all that crap." She continued, pointing back at the building.

Blade nodded, glad somebody saw her point. "Track 'em. Now." she ordered, glaring daggers at everyone for the sole reason that she could and it felt right. "We're looking for major heat trails. Dogs. And...Sounds 'bout it."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 12:52 am

"Curfew is in like.. Four hours right? I was heading out." Specter said her arms crossed and strutting past Annesthetize. "And I think calling you Ant would be more fun anyway. Wanna come with? I'll make it worth while." She said half disappearing. "We can knock some of those heads together for thrashing my Harley... well I'm actually aiming to nab a sniper rifle." She pondered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/8/2010, 8:17 am

"We love you too, Robin." Hotspot said dryly, still trying to swat the mosquito away from his face. "So what's the plan? Slade's cronies aren't going to take this well." Raven asked with that familiar calm, lowering her hood.
[Hope you don't mind, darkdark]

Ilia locked her uncaring gaze at Blade. She made a mental note to turn her into a popsicle at some later date. But she and the new guy had a point, dawdling here wasn't getting them any rebels- or making Slade any happier with them. Cyborg cleared his throat. "If y'all are done, I've got a lock on them. Let's get a move on!" Cyborg said in a mildly bossy tone, and led the group away towards the warehouses on the far end of town.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 8:40 am

"Take what well? All I remember was Beast Boy crashing out party and then... Well that's all. Apparently I passed out and Specter saved me." Robin explained. "That's twice buster! You owe me!" Specter interupted. "What exactly happened?" Robin asked ignoring Specter.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/8/2010, 11:01 am

"Us getting away again. After you blanked out, the three stooges showed up and a brawl broke out." Hotspot told Robin. "But got something good out of it-" Ravens aid, opening her hand. An image of Kamica appeared. "This one..... she had no control over her powers whatsoever." She reported statistically. "We could use that to our advange. Once she lost control, she was a bigger threat to her team then to us." Raven continued. The image changed to that of Ilia. "Cold. emotionless. Boring." Raven said, an odd similarity of her and Ilia could be drawn in their tones. "She won't take a shot unles she knows she can take it. Dosen't seem to give a care about anything." Raven said, but again, one would think she was describing herself. The image changed once more to that of Blade. "Short fuse. She pops like a bomb and would happily step on the head sof her comrades to get what she wants." Raven reported. The images vanished. "And that' about what I got." She said, raising her hood, a stiff cold wind blowing- much to Hotspot's dismay.

time: 0415
weather: the snow is picking up again
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 7/8/2010, 6:39 pm

(Oh Red, I do love how you make Kam sound so helpful XD And she has some control... XD )
Kamica floated behind Cyborg. "Hey, Ilia has the bossy thing covered bud." She floated around everyone as they headed off. Eventually her little cloud came over her head, singleing that she was thinking about somthing. "So, do we have exact details of this plan?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/8/2010, 6:44 pm

[It's Raven, she's probably jsut a tad prejudiced against the Slade squad after five years >3> But yeah, I know she has some control. sorry o3o;]

"Yeah. We go. We find them. We kick they butts. It's gonna be fun." Cyborg said, apparently anticipating the upcoming fight, perhaps a bit TOO much....

"Hey, I'm not THAT bossy." Ilia said, ehr drab tone seemingly sucking the mosture out of the air out of simply blandness.

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 7/8/2010, 7:07 pm

(No worries bud, it's funny xD)
"Really? Well I didn't think it'd be that easy! Gosh, you are truely smarter than us all." Kamica said and rolled her eyes at Cyborg, "You are at times Ilia. Still about this... I'm really not sure guys." Her little cloud thundered and rained some more.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 7/8/2010, 7:43 pm

"We arent getting anything done! We need to choose a plan or we are gonna miss our chance." Coram obviously becomeing impatient. "I am tired of just sitting here and doing nothing. So can we please get a move on."
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/8/2010, 9:48 pm

"We ARE moving, pinhead. We waste more time by sitting around and yacking it out. Cyborg has a point- let's just do this quick. We sneak up on 'em, and then we drag 'em to Slade. Simple as that." Ilia said coldly, her wristblades extending and contracting for emphasis as she followed cyborg, approaching the warehouse district.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/13/2010, 12:21 pm

(Let's bring this back to life...)

Annesthetize's ear twitched with her heightened senses. Faintly, she heard thuds. They could have been footsteps, or crates collapsing in a distant warehouse, or a number of things. The fact she couldn't distinguish the noise frightened her. She stomped her foot, "I'm going into the warehouse. I suggest you do the same."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11