DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which titan has the coolest powers?

+2
Vandal
Naked Snake
6 posters

Go down

which titan has the coolest powers? Empty Re: which titan has the coolest powers?

Post by Naked Snake 6/23/2010, 7:19 pm

Snake has the coolest powers, because he can destroy entire nations with his mere presence.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

which titan has the coolest powers? Empty Re: which titan has the coolest powers?

Post by Vandal 6/23/2010, 10:05 pm

I concur.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/23/2010, 10:19 pm

O_o Um let me think....... Sad to say it but, Snake win. xD
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 6/24/2010, 9:45 pm

I agree, and use my 1000th post to say so.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/24/2010, 10:17 pm

Snake FTW, but in terms of TT, I would have to say Bombshell, she's jsut badass.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 6/26/2010, 3:52 am

Eh, Bombshell's just a Captain Atom knock off, and she doesn't even have the creamy radioactive-energy-filled-center. TV show Raven is decidedly the most powerful Titan, what with having Stopped Time, Moved Buildings, and Exploded Plasmus with her mind, but does that qualify her as 'cool?'

Comic Book Raven could be pretty cool if she'd embrace her demonic side and marry Brother Blood, I mean she used his ritual to bring Jericho back from the dead, having someone who could do that for you on a regular basis could be pretty useful.

Of course Brother Blood has got himself a pretty cool setup himself, little sip of your plasma and he has all your powers, plus his teeth can bite through kryptonian skin (take that gingivitis!) he could collect Titan powers like trading cards, but I guess Parasite can do basically the same thing, though Brother Blood seems to be able to perfectly control any power he gets.

Kid Eternity is pretty cool though, and fills the 'someone who can bring people back from the dead on a regular basis' void that that goody two-shoes Raven won't fill, just cause her father wants to destroy the world he doesn't even get a card for father's day. hmph.

Power Boy, who was a temporary Titan in the comics, is pretty cool too, but power-wise he's just a kryptonian (is is just me or is this 'dead' race kicking extinction's butt?) But you have to give him points for being totally and utterly crazy. Nothing says to a girl 'I forgive you for kicking me in the nuts and blasting me to the far end of the universe and breaking my I-pod' like breaking into her house and filling it with every red rose in the tri-state area. Gotta wonder what he does for valentines day Razz

Oh and then there's Zatara, he can magically conjure pizza just by saying 'azzip' and does! A little bit stuck up though, but to be fair the guy has never really had any friends, and when he did try to make some they went and dragged him to hell. (literally) Still he has a crush on Raven (then again who doesn't?) so he can't be all bad.

Firebird has a pretty cool name, but all I really know about her is that she and Beast Boy once shared an 'oh my god I'm going to die I have to kiss someone' kiss, and now can't look each other in the eye.

Oh there's just too many choices! If only there was some way we could throw them all into a smelting pot, mix it up, and worship whatever comes out.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/1/2010, 9:46 pm

but you know, TDG's idea works too.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down