DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobs/professions

2 posters

Go down

Jobs/professions Empty Jobs/professions

Post by Teh Brutus 7/1/2010, 7:41 pm

Officially, what do you do to take in some revenue? I guess odd jobs count too. If you aren't quite at that age, what do you plan to do?

Right now, I'm going into my senior year of high school (growing up sucks). I'm going to go to community college for my first two years, and do something in university for the last two -- what, I'm not sure. All the while, I'm hoping to go into the USMC reserve as a part time thing and hopefully become an officer via OCS after that.
Teh Brutus
Teh Brutus

Back to top Go down

Jobs/professions Empty Re: Jobs/professions

Post by SnowFallsSlow 7/1/2010, 9:08 pm

I'm heading into senior year myself, and, as such, can't seem to get hired anywhere.

My plans for the future? Some of you already know. I want to start shelters across America; whatever's needed, I want to make it happen. I'm getting as much experience managing as I can, hopefully I'll have some sort of part time job before I move out.

Oh, and there's always that whole "write a novel" thing everyone seems to want to do. I'm working on that one as you read this post.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.